please leave a dislike

youtube.com/watch?v=8jhZZwqMAfg

Attached: Capture.png (724x517, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsMcdEswK8k
youtube.com/watch?v=7bU2HHX4ZAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

acknowledge what?

Disliking videos causes them to show up more often in the search engine.

i don't care, at least it will show them we don't like them forcing degenerancy on little girls

Have you ever heard the phrase "Not your personal army"?
As I understand, it's not very prevalent on Facebook where you fucking belong you retarded boomer faggot.

Yea Forums is the least /po/ sidel of Yea Forums, so why say this here

Could we get pics of Chloe getting acid thrown in her face by an irate muslim?

> please leave a dislike
not your personal army, sorry

Attached: 1524082461086.png (516x526, 383K)

He’s a retard

>even disney aknowledges it

I mean, yeah? They aired it.

Wait, so Marco could have had a hot bisexual girlfriend and he turned her down to go play in Mewnie and watch Star get fucked by Tom?

Attached: i laughed a little.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>54 dislikkes vs 7,000 likes
Op, you are a bigger faggot han Wyscan the Cockmongler

Attached: Wyscan.png (1000x1000, 615K)

Why don't you want to watch little girls kissing, OP? Are you a homosexual yourself but desire to be the little girl?

so you're okay with millions of little girls watching lesbians and thinking it's normal and becoming lesbians themselves ?

you sicken me, and the day Frozen 2 will have a lesbian story is the day the Occident will meet its downfall and I will gloat as I would have already left the western world for a better place untainted by Soddom and Gomorra's influence

you'll be sorry and I won't care

you imbecilic cancer

it makes no sense for straight people to hate gays but love lesbians
more gay = more girls available since they won't go after them

encouraging lesbianism is the epitome of stupidity
the more lesbians the less girls will be interested in you and woud rather make out with the same sex than with you

all you idiotic mongrels always support lesbians, and lesbians are way more prominent in cartoons/television than gays
it is your fault, all of you, you will see the consequences

Elsa will be a lesbian, and little girls will all be lesbians because girls are very influencable
Men aren't as much influencable than females, so it wouldn't affect them to see gayness

it's your right to be gay
just don't put your homosexual fetishes in cartoons for normal people

normal people watch normal shows
gay people watch gay things

don't mix the two

you stupid fuggs ruined everything, but I'm not mad
as I said, the west doomed because of nincompoops such as you fag and I will be rejoincing to its doomsday from afar

Sorry OP, but I must express esprit de corps in that Yea Forums is not your personal army. Even if I hate what has happened with Star vs., I must tell you to go KYS. I'd also call you a faggot, but as an OP, you know what you are.

The birth of a new copypasta

>likes 7K
There’s no hope for humanity left, the soification proceeds is irreversible at this point

Attached: 594F4B48-8930-4041-BFA7-3614EF940730.jpg (1360x1039, 144K)

Girls will never be interested in me, so I'm fine with them all becoming lesbians

go to bed, OP

Attached: 1512054272071.png (927x1350, 772K)

>gay people watch gay things
so that means this show belongs to the gays now, I guess that much is settled, too bad you won't be able to watch it anymore, but it belongs to them now because it's now gay because of that scene. Bye!

Forced Heteroshit is even worse. Their days are numbered and they need to stop pushing their conservative agenda on kids

>please leave a dislike
You're pathetic

I've already decided to not watch it anymore two days ago
this show is for the gays now

why does it seem that half of every failed romance between a male character and a femeale these days seems to be because the girl was actually a lesbian?
a lot of girls i've struck out with are because they were gay

but considering how much "shipping" is involved in shows these days there should be an actual arc to such failed romances

This was previously my only post in the thread, get fucked dyke enabling subhuman

Attached: 98A28C10-C9C9-4945-BB10-61E602506374.png (552x705, 59K)

Nefcy is terrified to want to fire Contugo who has a lengthy history of complaining about previous employers being hateful racist homophobes. Likely step #2 would be to make the same claim about Nefcy and say the was only acting in hatred against a proud woke gay latinx from some straight white bitch.

nice, give us more stuff, all your favorite things will be ours

such a miserable thing living its petty life

alright, we are doomed, we'll see the consequences, now shut up

>purposefully making yourself recognizable on an anonymous image board
room temperature IQ over here

piss off literal cucks

>please leave a dislike
>I lived long enough to see Boomer faggots literally making Yea Forums their personal army

God is dead.

what's that? you liked adventure time? too bad, it's a gay show now
no? into the loud house? super gay

i never liked adventure time

"oh sorry bro i'm just a lesbian"
"ah okay"

they don't need to make a "realistic" romance where the male is just a simp or the girl is a hoe like in regular show

but since these guys are so obsessed with romance they could bother to make something interesting

He's a newfag, not a fucking boomer, you putrid cumfart.

well did you like gravity falls? steven universe? hell, littlest pet shop?

god's been dead since nietzsche

>hurr durr its so bad to get off my lazy ass to fight back against literal faggots drowning animation like an unwanted child
You people don’t deserve to breath

Disney did that shit ages ago with Good Luck Charlie and the lesbian moms at the end of the show that showed up for seconds.

Nothing new here.

We're not your personal army

You are one of the retards, from whom I'm pleased to hear that

>durrr flrbbb fuck getting off and doing something proactive let’s just let cartoons get raped over because muh pride is more important
You should’ve been aborted. People like you are just as responsible for the era of misery and shit we are in now by doing nothing when you had the chance to stop things from getting worse.

Also for you

I know you're in pain Jackiebro, so I dropped a dislike for you. Now please stop making Jackie threads.

>those 300 extra dislikes from hacker Yea Forums will sure show them!

>let cartoons get raped over
user, no one's "raping" anything. How can you be this autistic that a cartoon has gay characters?

stop what exactly?

>user, no one's "raping" anything.
>let’s emasculate Finn/Marco/etc just to push my shitty and clearly anti male angled dyke ship
>let’s take sweet and innocent characters and make them conceited bitchs
Nothings sacred anymore, this is the inferno we’ve chosen to bury ourselves and die in.

Attached: 2B5FC3C2-0FF0-41AC-BDE2-157FE41CD63C.gif (606x423, 467K)

>stop what exactly?
Shit like pic related becoming the only thing this lobotomized half dead animation indsutry is left to produce

Attached: DA46909D-3C34-49D0-8CF8-A574453D6DD2.png (599x448, 250K)

This is the most disgusting thing Disney has ever done
Trying to imply it's okay to date with the fucking French?
Fucking spineless cowards

>so you're okay with millions of little girls watching lesbians and thinking it's normal and becoming lesbians themselves ?
Lmao get your head out of your /pol/tard ass. Sexuality doesnt work like that I watched a ton of straight romance movies as a kid and i still turned out gay somehow. No little girl is gonna become gay from seeing Elsa kiss another woman and if you believe otherwise you're fucking retarded

The state of this board that a literal tween sailor moon fanfic is sacred.

You're projecting your own misery onto others. Stop being autistic about cartoons and do something with your life.

why?

I've visited Paris, and the street sellers are insufferable. Jackie's new girl is chill af and is not trying to scam the ever living fuck out of tourists, so she gets an A+ from me.

Attached: 1509526106773.jpg (900x900, 140K)

If you aren’t miserable about this then you are apart of the problem
>why?
>seeing nothing wrong with animation degrading into pic related
You deserve to have a force feed lead lunch

No one is forcing you to watch shera though, you could just go watch anime or something, the quality animation is out there, I bet you haven't even see tangled the series yet you bitch that modern animation is dead, when you just haven't experienced the good part because you're too busy whining.

Maybe not but a mass shooting can ! Dont forget to yell memes and blame the jews
We'll breed you out of existance

Their isnt any good part though, shit like dyke ra supplemented any integrity the industry ever had
>singing musical disney princess shit
>example of a good show
Yeah, your opinion doesn’t matter

Man, mods sure as hell aren't doing their jobs tonight.

You hate on gays, you hate on wholesome but also well crafted princesses shows with coherent narrative and deepest lore, with the score of alan menken who also composed for notre dame, aladdin, little mermaid and stuff, and with a well constructed dynamic for the main and heterosexual couple, you hate musicals.
Is there anything in this bleak life of yours that you enjoy? I think not.

>seeing something serious enough to make everyone unite against
force feed your ass, user

>god forbid someone on the cartoon and comics board has a nasty opinion this site is meant only for mindless positivity
I HATE YOUR KIND WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY TAINTED SOUL

Attached: BC015971-789C-4B9F-904E-EA8A25971F4B.png (711x673, 1005K)

>You hate on gays, you hate on wholesome but also well crafted princesses shows with coherent narrative and deepest lore, with the score of alan menken who also composed for notre dame, aladdin, little mermaid and stuff, and with a well constructed dynamic for the main and heterosexual couple, you hate musicals.
Disney only makes peppy and sugar coated gynocentric shit for literal sheep. Look how they neutered Star Wars
>Is there anything in this bleak life of yours that you enjoy? I think not.
Invader zim, ATHF, spawn

Damn, this Jackie fag has lost his fucking mind. I can't look at this anymore. Someone put him out of his misery.

>Disney only makes peppy and sugar coated gynocentric shit for literal sheep. Look how they neutered Star Wars
Someone REALLY hasn't seen tangled the series and it shows

Attached: 1556512546024.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>clicking dislike on a children's cartoon show is "doing something important with your life"
Holy shit dude. Yeah thanks for your activism. You're a real social justice warrior over there behind your screen. You show those megacorporations!
Take that, Disney! Downvote harder!

fixed pic rel

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

i really wanna think that this is ironic but like,,,ok

Attached: tumblr_pl1eskiZaO1uxjes2_540.jpg (359x394, 61K)

3rd attempt at a raid

I like gays.

go back to /pol/

Hopefully that’s a wake up call

how do straightfags manage to unironically be the biggest faggots of all yet again

it is a copypasta, google it

user hasn't responded yet so I'm just gonna assume he died

>fairytale girl crying
Yeah, that doesn’t automatically make it super deep and interesting. I can’t see the webm proper but I don’t really care. We need another beavis and butthead to push boundaries again. I always hated disney shit and seeing it water down practically all of society makes me want to finally slit my wrists and end this nightmare once and for all.

Then slit them you coward.

Nah, I ain't reading that stupidity. Enjoy being miserable for the rest of your sad life user.

Dude, they destroyed the tower, and I wish I could tell that's the most they did with the franchise, but it ISN'T.
Genuine evolving of canon, with real consequences.
You really watered the webm down as much as you could by completely ignoring what is actually happening in it huh

>Woke points have finally becomes more valuable than the Christian family support

Attached: 23 Jun 1997.jpg (546x441, 39K)

>Dude, they destroyed the tower, and I wish I could tell that's the most they did with the franchise, but it ISN'T.
>Genuine evolving of canon, with real consequences.
>You really watered the webm down as much as you could by completely ignoring what is actually happening in it huh
I have never seen tangled nor do I ever care to. Disney movies buy and large suck, i was never into their faggot singing content for literal girls and basedboys.

>he doesn't know this imageboard censors the word s o y
>he bitches about cartoons he hasn't seen
>he believes the gays are out to get him
have you ever thought that maybe everything looks so threatening and depressing to you because you're the problem?
also, leave newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=VsMcdEswK8k
Does it say "shut your face?" I wouldn't know cause I only ever skimmed Scott Pilgrim on Yea Forums.

>he doesn't know this imageboard censors the word s o y
I didn’t care enough
>>he bitches about cartoons he hasn't seen
You can summarize the quality enough from certain information
>>he believes the gays are out to get him
They literally are, dykes hate men
>have you ever thought that maybe everything looks so threatening and depressing to you because you're the problem?
>you are the problem
Says the fucking mouse cuck that endorses doughy faggoty refuse overtaking the animation indsutry exclusively
>also, leave newfag
>durr you’re a newfag if you don’t like my vagina cartoons
Not an argument

>so you're okay with millions of little girls watching lesbians and thinking it's norma

Yes.

>and becoming lesbians themselves

Thats literally not how that works but

yes.

Why do I find chestlet bullying so hot?

Attached: 1553800746867.jpg (640x456, 26K)

A lot of things are more value than the support of adults who believe in fairy tales.

>unapologetic dyke apologist
Gender traitors will be the first to go

Attached: 4E1B87F6-60B2-47DA-8C0A-8FE74C8C3D8A.jpg (680x676, 42K)

Unironically right-Christianity no longer has anything to offer people. At once point, it offered community support, belonging, and structure. Then it got co-opted by a political party and became all about hating things that for all the screaming about them online are incredibly fucking rare and have an impact on such a small percent of the population (gay people and abortions are just rare) they are non-issues for nearly everyone in practicality.
So now it's just hating things that don't matter in your day to day life and going to the chore of church service on Sunday where they beg and beg for your money, but helping people is now somehow bad, only lining the pockets of some Prosperity Gospel asshole and getting jack shit for it is good, it's just a con. Meanwhile, left-Christianity is doing all the charity and community work right now that right-Christianity used to do, and they often suck at it but there's an attempt to give you something for your support. They'll help you out and support you if you have a problem like the old right-Church used to do and as a bonus aren't anti-science, modern medicine, and innovation aside from the anti-vaxx retards (who are secular half the time anyway).

No shit Rick, it doesn't take an over 9000 IQ genius to know that the bible is fairy tail. However, these ancient documents are pretty on point about preventing your life from becoming a living hell.

My sister gets more pussy than you and you're just mad.

Lol nah. theyre completely unnecessary in the modern world. Basic logic is all you need to determine right or wrong.
"with this have a negative effect on someone if I do it?"

>Unironically right-Christianity no longer has anything to offer people. At once point, it offered community support, belonging, and structure. Then it got co-opted by a political party and became all about hating things that for all the screaming about them online are incredibly fucking rare and have an impact on such a small percent of the population (gay people and abortions are just rare) they are non-issues for nearly everyone in practicality.
>So now it's just hating things that don't matter in your day to day life and going to the chore of church service on Sunday where they beg and beg for your money, but helping people is now somehow bad, only lining the pockets of some Prosperity Gospel asshole and getting jack shit for it is good, it's just a con. Meanwhile, left-Christianity is doing all the charity and community work right now that right-Christianity used to do, and they often suck at it but there's an attempt to give you something for your support. They'll help you out and support you if you have a problem like the old right-Church used to do and as a bonus aren't anti-science, modern medicine, and innovation aside from the anti-vaxx retards (who are secular half the time anyway).
This, the left is the problem now because they became just as dogmatic as the church is only replace god with checking your privledge. Plus they stick up for mosqueitos which make them automatically persona non grata in my book
TLDR-religion and social justice are both retarded

Attached: 05418A85-DC77-4251-9BE3-BEE00A75F3D7.jpg (1125x1404, 300K)

>No shit Rick, it doesn't take an over 9000 IQ genius to know that the bible is fairy tail

And yet the majority of its followers think its real.
So by your own admission, most christians are fucking stupid.

Sounds about right.

best take. anti sjw and anti religion is where to be.

Boy do I have a show for heterosexual men like yourself, buddy.

Attached: 4p.jpg (300x100, 10K)

Saw the clip, what made Marco a shitty boyfriend? Only seen ep 1.

>best take. anti sjw and anti religion is where to be.
I grew up in a strict catholic household and hate SJWs because I see so much of that dogmatic authoritarianism in modern feminsim

Not necessarily, sometimes people mistake logic for hubris. An example of which would be the word salad you just wrote in quotes.
>"with this have a negative effect on someone if I do it?"

Post lesbians to trigger this faggot.
Also I think itd be funny if people went and liked the video to spite him.

How do you brianless faggots managed to derail this thread so badly? Even fucking niggers aren't this dumb.

Considering how most dykes look, I consider that a blessing

Attached: C4462547-D726-4166-ADB9-D89AD54B8B04.jpg (750x737, 53K)

with=will

Simple logic would tell you it was a mistype. not hard for anyone with a functioning brain.

and logic with ALWAYS top "what would the magical sky wizard think of this decision?"

The "I'm IRONICALLY a moral puritan" schtick hasn't been funny for years, why are people doubling down on it?

Attached: 1552632339798.png (637x431, 171K)

I called you newfag because you're unaware of what the censored words are, but apparently you're also a retard
boy you are a blast though

Attached: 1553559294651.png (1364x1368, 2.07M)

Derail what exactly?
like some loser crying about lesbians is something worth preserving.

Still more pussy than you

This but I think it's a bad idea to purg the Bible because it's 1,000's of years of poems and hyms. TL;DR it's history and "who are you who don't know your history"

Literally you right now, my dude

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Is there a name like "Chad" for pussy slayers, bisexual or lesbian girls that rack up a high chick-banging score?

Attached: e60985d3de83bc737bad46b197fca036.png (1000x1350, 290K)

Attached: 62e.gif (500x227, 1.02M)

OP is too much of a newfag to understand the golden rule: Not your personal army.

>This but I think it's a bad idea to purg the Bible because it's 1,000's of years of poems and hyms. TL;DR it's history and "who are you who don't know your history"
Hell, Norte dame burning was a travesty for its artistic value. So I agree their

Attached: 501.jpg (400x335, 29K)

Slut

Simple logic would have told you to check your post for typos before posting. While I'm at it, you could also learn how to read by looking at my post and to figure out why I brought it up because your such a fucking genius whose ass I should kiss because his head is up there to and it doesn't stink.

fanart and star getting cucked, nigga. Debates between fedora tippers and cathocucks are always retarded. Also, weren't marco and star the creators' self insert? Do they really enjoy cucking eachother, kek

Soifag, is that better you disney worshipping nigger?
I’d rather have nothing then settle for something like pic related

Attached: 1204EF81-986B-4BB9-B9DF-3964BE416080.jpg (900x1201, 157K)

I dont think so, there would have to be a common used name for that type of character enough in media, like how jock douches seem to be named Chad a lot.

Or a name that just FEELS like that enough that people get it right away. Like the Karen and Becky memes.

Except we had conservative family support this last two seasons, proving that a child will always grow happier with a strong male figure and a loving nuclear family.

Attached: ed640b9484c9958382799ad28821d11c.jpg (736x606, 69K)

Attached: 408.jpg (556x721, 64K)

Obligatory post

Attached: 28BA4DE0-5BF0-4A1D-8F59-70AA5D4BD5C6.png (2884x2430, 373K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7bU2HHX4ZAQ

Fair enough, I doubt they mind being called that and are probably proud. That's the life.

Attached: p9EQics.jpg (774x1000, 326K)

"read the thing you replied to"
You don't get to talk to me about logic bro.

and meh, I made a minor mistake youre harping on because you dont have any real argument.

No one NEEDS to believe in magic sky wizards to do the right things or be happier. life and the world would be better off if religion was nothing more than myths on the level of how people see Zeus and Odin and such

Yeah, cunt.

And he's still at it. Noted faggot, OP, continues to show he doesn't understand why people are mocking him, doubling down on the number of dicks he's demanding to suck for his personal army. There's no end in sight, and now the likes on the shitty video are only getting higher!

fanart of lesbians, got it.
post em, boys and girls.

Hahaha

>No one NEEDS to believe in magic sky wizards to do the right things or be happier. life and the world would be better off if religion was nothing more than myths on the level of how people see Zeus and Odin and such
Not him, but I never connected to Jesus. I wish I believed in a god that I could relate to more, someone like Dionysus sounded like a cool guy.

Attached: AC85E937-2FFD-479B-8386-DDFA53C978A3.jpg (982x1522, 330K)

So what was wrong with this lady exactly, except for the hair?

Based, and Redpilled.

...Sasha?
I mean, its one letter off from my sisters name too.

Nicky's who I think of but the name doesn't really fit. Also she's got really bad oneitus though it doesn't stop her chronic muff diving with every girl in the place.

Attached: Nicky_pps1.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>talks all over and disregards men
>”excuse me sweetie attitude” the entire time
Literally only missing the problem glasses to complete the walking stereotype of a middle aged SJW.

that age sjw doesnt do the hair dying thing though. thats teen and college age.

user is gay

Maybe we didn't watch the same star wars because she was none of those things. I swear fuckers like yourself would've hated Leia if the original trilogy had come out today.

>that age sjw doesnt do the hair dying thing though. thats teen and college age.
>...Anonymous
>05/02/19(Thu)05:12:03 No.107331545
> (You) #
>user is gay
>...Anonymous
>05/02/19(Thu)05:12:24 No.107331550

>Maybe we didn't watch the same star wars because she was none of those things.
Or maybe you’re just retarded
>I swear fuckers like yourself would've hated Leia if the original trilogy had come out today.
I hate the fucking over praised Leia in the ST. Fucking ackbar was an admiral for 30+ years and his death was a footnote while everyone freaked out the cancer throat feminsit was alive but comatose.

I like Sasha as a term.
Anime and manga used to have this archetype a bit a few decades ago with some regularity.

Attached: 71VMzBPnqdL._SY445_.jpg (287x445, 35K)

>that age sjw doesnt do the hair dying thing though. thats teen and college age.
I’ve seen enough examples to think otherwise

Attached: 2CBB7CD1-93BC-4848-A189-C8CC4C0547D0.jpg (600x589, 41K)

nice formatting user, looks like a christmas tree in may

Since you're clearly not getting it, I never said anything about having to believe in god, and personally I don't. Rather I think our universe is just all-in-all a large scale version of the atom, but explaining my ideas on cosmology would take all day and I have a life tomorrow. My argument is that the information inside the bible and the lessons to be taken are to be with a grain of salt but not completely ignored because certain life choices can make one's life a living hell. Not about "sky wizards" or blasphemy, I mean I like Star Wars as much as the next guy but ignoring completely what I wrote is the kind of mental gymnastics a kin to a down syndrome Catwoman. Also nice reddit spacing.

Attached: Reverse.png (248x380, 75K)

I didnt say she wasnt a sjw, just saying she doesnt FULLY fit what a middle aged sjw would be because her age and hair dont match. thats two different types of sjw.

Sasha it is. lets see if we can get it going.

user is just mad he doesnt get a fraction of the pussy of your average Sasha.

Weird hair colors are now common enough in (very) old people that it's not an SJW thing anymore. It's just a trend and older people who want to seem fashionable do it sometimes for shallow reasons. Or I guess just for fun and when you're 95 years old you do not give the slightest fuck anymore.

Attached: gallery-1457517798-screen-shot-2016-03-09-at-100348.jpg (480x563, 36K)

>My argument is that the information inside the bible and the lessons to be taken are to be with a grain of salt but not completely ignored because certain life choices can make one's life a living hell.

And I'm saying thats still fucking stupid.

I can read, I just dont agree with you.

Reddit spacing isnt a thing, I've been typing like this on Yea Forums before reddit existed.

There’s good morals in fucking Captain Planet and those old G.I. joe PSAs, doesn’t stop the bulk of their content being batshit retarded

I had a neighbor who passed away a couple weeks ago, she turned 90 this year and dyed her hair pink for two years just for the hell of it.

>certain life choices can make one's life a living hell.

There is literally no reason to rely on the bible for that over... not doing that.
Turning to religion in time of need is harmful desperation.

what the fuck happened here

Attached: MV5BYjI2YTc4Y2EtMjI4OS00NmU2LTk3YjktNGMxZTk0MTQyODI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk0MDM0MDM@._V1_.jpg (1280x738, 217K)

Not your personal army, faggot

Oh so your a phone poster

Good call.

Getting a lesbian trophy wife takes the same skills as getting a straight trophy wife. You need charisma, good looks, personality, intelligence, skills and humor, and money + success. Or just lots and lots of money.

Hop to it, user.

Attached: Portia-de-Rossi.jpg (449x640, 56K)

No, you didn't even say that. In fact, you rambled on about "sky wizards" and ancient gods, assuming I was gonna make the same arguments of old. Maybe if you were versed a bit better in literature, you wouldn't have such a problem with jumping to conclusions. May I recommend the Bible, it's a heavy read, but there are lessons to be learned and Gaem of Thrones style wtf moments to keep things interesting.

Turning to a book is way better than turning to xanax and self wankery in times of need.

You need jesus user. Nihilism has cost you strength, Faggotry has defeated you.

Well I'm saying it now. then.
quit trying so hard to sound smart when you believe such stupid things. a person in need is better off not turning to religion for help. theres nothing in the bible can cant be learned elsewhere without all the baggage.

Nobody said anything about turning to xanax and self wankery, but Id say those are still better than religion.

Nihilism lets me think that because theres no bigger purpose and in the end nothing matters, to just do whats right for me and follow my goals to have a happy life.

Feels great man.

And you need a good dicking.

I dunno man faggotry has been treating me pretty well, it's people like you who are the real pain in the ass, and not the fun kind

Whats the matter loser, did a Sasha steal that girl you were interested in but too much of a pussy to even talk to?

>that feel after a good ass pounding where your asshole is slightly sore and you feel it when you sit down.

Hmmmn, its like poking a bruise. so good.

Another conservative message this show brought up is that boys don't settle for sluts who want to play progressive by having open relationships or friendship with privileges (break-up buddies)

Men uses them as the cum-dupsters they are and settle for the nice proper lady who dreams with marriage and monogamy.

Attached: 87c98b5a5f03dc21d85ea2b8e7ec796a.jpg (720x720, 55K)

The Bible made me have guilt problems for my entire life. Jesus was a faggot kike and is better left spat on and forgotten about

>Have a happy life
>Being a nihilist
Alrighty then
I give that to my wife of 4 years
Shut up faggot
Nice projection

Any stories about Sashas cucking men and other women?

Attached: 07HARLEYQUINNJP1-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x534, 83K)

>Any stories about Sashas cucking men and other women?
T. Pic related

Attached: 2237680F-AD1F-4F0F-9BDC-57B8BE90A163.jpg (600x315, 12K)

Does your wife no you spend your time whining about gays on Yea Forums, one of the gayest sites around?

>shut up faggot
no u

Attached: 1555928147577.jpg (640x692, 67K)

>wife
that's a good joke user
OP sucks too much dick for that

>thinking being a nihilist is a choice
YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE THIS WAY

I USED TO BE HAPPY GODDAMNIT

Attached: 2A4FFEDF-80D0-4C94-B298-45371643D6E5.jpg (470x750, 128K)

Yuh and I'm not whining at all, just suggesting to fags that they need Jesus is all :)

Look at is this way: you're free enough to find your own happiness.

>>Have a happy life
>>Being a nihilist
>Alrighty then

Dude its not my fault you don't understand that nihilism isnt inherently pessimistic.

I mean, granted thats a common misconception, so I cant fault you, which is why I talked about the type of optimism pessimism brings.

spic got cucked? so? that's just what thot's do.

Nihilism is a pretty easy road to happiness.
Its freedom.

>Look at is this way: you're free enough to find your own happiness.
The other night I spent twenty minutes contemplating cutting my wrists open. The new meds were supposed to calm me down not make the thoughts worse. Don’t you even dare think you can speak for me about “trying to find happiness” when I’ve tried my damndest my entire god forsaken life.

Stay salty.

Attached: Game of Thrones Yara and a Whore.gif (650x366, 1.17M)

You're right, I have found Jesus. and he is gay af, and I'm gonna masturbate while imagining blowing him still nailed to the cross.

Attached: gayjesus2.jpg (321x296, 27K)

He cucked her first for a dirty cape.
Serves him right

Attached: c04010da575b28cb7b1ba4faf1ef9e6c.jpg (400x533, 80K)

Yeah you're so much better as a piece of shit sociopath.

Nice blogpost but honestly fuck off with that attitude, user was just trying to offer you a positive outlook, you're the one who's refusing it so no wonder you're so miserable.
Also, meds' side effects tend to do that to you if they're the wrong prescription or dosage, stop whining on Yea Forums and consult your doctor about it.

Sure thing bro

Attached: 553516B0-E74F-4719-B957-701C1F45E723.jpg (1136x378, 97K)

Then cut your damn wrists. If you came here to seek comfort then your in the fucking wrong place. Cut your wrists faggot

>Lesbian
>Muslim
>French
Something doesn't work here.

Attached: 1453394151609.jpg (1400x1600, 641K)

Can't be happy if you look at the worst things in life but I'll pray for you before I go to sleep.
Prayers for you guys too

>sociopath
Religion made me feel guilty over every little action of my life ever since I was a child. Religion is cancer just like social justice liberalism is, a way for egotistical maniacs to pat themselves on the back thinking they’re some champion of justice when what you really are is a self centered prick.

The world would be better if you collected filth just all killed yourselves. Why can’t you just die already and make the world a better place in your absence.

When Jesus says "amen" what he's really saying is "Ahh~ men!"

>He cucked her first for a dirty cape.
>Serves him right
Truth man. Counter-cucking is fair play. More than fair play. You cuck, it gives your partner free rein to immediately follow suit.
Jackie Lynn Thomas did nothing wrong.

Attached: skate.gif (600x339, 1.27M)

>you look at the worst things in life
I dont though?
What do you think nihilism even is?

>you look at the worst things in life
I dont though?
I told you my mindset, where are you pulling this out of your ass?

Man, all that wasted time doing worthless praying probably adds up. I'm so glad I decide for myself what matters and dont have my life adhere to ancient texts.

Muslim?

Good, guilt slows down humanity's descent into debauchery, but keep carrying that gash on your shoulder because you were made to actually control yourself and not act like a animal.

you can pray to your god all you want but he won't save you

I'm fine with faggotry
It's literally cleaning the gene pool of weak and easily influenced people
I'm gonna have like 5 kids with my girlfriend and make sure they get raised while watching shows I have on my HDDs via Kodi
And i don't have gay shows
Living in a 99% white country is awesome, you should find out your ancestry and leave the cesspool that is america as fast as you can

If only that good ol' religous guilt stopped all those priests

Arbitrary guilt is toxic and worthless and logic can dictate what one should feel guilty about by easily understanding the harm ones actions can do.
No one needs stupid old ancient texts for anything other than entertainment.

>unwarranted guilt for everything
>good
You are lower then pig shit and I’m going to buy a Jesus statue and break it just for you posting that. Get fucked Christian nigger

Papercraft and origami?

Yeah if only. Doesn't change the facts though that there isn't any higher rate of pedophilia than any other organization that works with kids.

Your kids might end up gay and theres nothing you can do to prevent it.

No see, if they slept with women, that would make them feel guilty, but they still wanted to get off, so the fucked little boys!

religious guilt led to pedophilia.

Fact.

sometimes I get depressed thinking that anons on this website really will reproduce and have kids and I can only weep for how many of those souls will be raised by complete sociopaths like user related

Right here is the "logic" of you "free" fedora faggots. Literal babies still carrying anger because your dick sucking wasn't encouraged. Atheists are the biggest joke.

Its ok, anti science and anti logic is how we get anti vaxxers and dying people who refuse life saving blood transfusions.

Theyll all die out eventually.

Do you actually think you made any kind of point?
You talk to yourself and think its an imaginary friend that will provide guidance and effect things you ask for.

Thats way worse than someone being edgy.

>muh fedora
Fuck this, I fucking hate judge mental christ cucks, I hate man hating dykes, you filthy kike worshipping slime should be strung up with your mudslime brethren. Religion and social justice are two sides of the same self gratifying self righteous narcissistic stupidity that has killed the world.

Attached: 94B4E996-E062-4691-8BE4-4E70199BF093.png (639x783, 123K)

Reminder that to all the nihilists here being anti-science or anti-vaxxing is fine because all that matter is what's logical to you.

Your "do whatever feels right" bullshit encourages this backwards shit more than any church.

I’m done with this fucking thread, I’m done with this fucking board, I’m done with this fucking miserable ass fucking exsistence.

Attached: E1B744D1-5545-46CF-9B75-7E838A6ECD64.jpg (471x500, 64K)

>guilt slows down humanity's descent into debauchery
If only all the money the Catholic church spent on campaigning against gay marriage was put towards helping kids recover from abuse. You know, like being raped by priests.

i don't even know what this series is but damn OP, you are a faggot.

For the first 18 years I am responsible for them I will do everything in my power to make them straight, happy, healthy and proud
Otherwise they might become fat neckbeards who jerk off to cartoons ahaha, which funily so common among people who grew up with single mothers lmao
I'm not sure what made you think I'm anti-science
naturally gay people are a lot smaller percentage than we have now as the "LGBT community"
Right now it's filled by kids/teens who have a need for community and belonging, that is not natural and just sad

Attached: Wire 2019-04-30 at 13.23.38.png (487x845, 93K)

Here’s something for the liberal dykes ITT, I hate you just as much as the Christ cucks

Attached: BC35010C-7669-4E5A-84AD-474C4C45E926.jpg (950x1968, 913K)

Yeah I think I did, you fedoras are chained by your own resentment of theism and then try and pretend your free and happy. Vocal atheists are the most pathetic people you can ever meet.

Yes anti-science and anti-logic is also how we get trannies as well, the biggest degenerates around. They too will die out and when they (You) do, it's gonna be the best thing EVER!

Tangled has the deepest lore and mystery in the main plot, and the character dynamics and developments are on point in any of the princesses franchise.

Also the animation is breathtaking.

Attached: Kida Raps.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

Here’s another present for you man hating dyke trash

Attached: C8A8B3D3-71E0-4E19-A6A3-230A75E801BF.png (2000x2696, 1.01M)

Uh, no dipshit. Nihilists can still care about things that actually impact theirs, and others lives.
Quit trying to make retarded assertions and forced connections when you dont even understand what youre talking about.

Yeah but they'll bring us all down with them. Anti-vaxxers aren't that much at risk of catching the diseases, people with immunodeficiencies who can't vaccinate are, and they'll be even more once the protective shield vaccines provide wears off because of antivaxs.
These people will have kids and some of those kids will be gay or trans and I have deep sadness in my heart for all the aching that could be avoided for them if their parents weren't so uselessly hateful.

>hurr durr muh fedora
Is that the only argument you can drudge up for your bearded faggots existence?

Attached: 312E45C2-8423-45B0-BBE8-94EAE382CB95.jpg (657x772, 118K)

>I hate judgment
>proceeds to judge and be a angry shit

Look in a mirror fag, maybe you'll get some self awareness.

>I will do everything in my power to make them straight

There is literally nothing you can do about it. you can make them ashamed and try to hide it and be miserable, or make them be in denial and not realize it, but if youre gay, youre gay. thats it. you dont become gay, and you cant become ungay.

its all a matter of when and how and sometimes if you realize you are.

Great, enjoy defending your position when you push that nothing objectively matters.

Ok so you didnt actually make any sort of valid point, got it.

When you prove yourself to be a worthless backwards neandtherthal then don’t be fucking shocked when you’re trated that way

Here’s something for the mosqueitos too

Attached: 95864367-98E2-44C0-8C16-492219FD6224.png (1080x720, 451K)

She is one of the few characters that did nothing wrong.
Bless her.

Attached: c344efe6a5730cc7aef97ab5fd7e921a.jpg (736x782, 169K)

>nothing wrong
Being a man hating dyke faggot begs to differ

Attached: 08B0A1D2-89FC-49C7-8BE7-6D9E681F8788.jpg (1600x1406, 675K)

You faggots don't care about anything so why care about yourselves or others?

yeah but they won't listen, they're too busy arguing about nihilism and gays on this cartoons and comics board, go figure!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Disney only makes shit for little girls and soccer moms, cry harder no one thinks your preschool toons have any value

But objectivity does. Some things cant be denied, a logical mind can see things that cause objective harm. if someone stabs me im not gonna be "meh, its just pain"
if someone tries to harm someone or something I care about, im going to care.

you dont actually understand what nihilism is so stop trying to make points about it.
I know more about my own mindset and outlook on life than you do you ignorant pea brain.

Also since disney raped Star Wars, pic related is also semi topical to the thread

Attached: D3BEBBF0-FA1C-404C-A6CC-4246DE5D30A6.png (703x916, 129K)

>man hating
She literally doesnt but ok.

This, being a male and gay can be biologically possible considering male chromosomes "come out of" female chromosomes. They may have more femininity than a female would have more manliness.
Lesbianism, however, is fake bullshit. You know how the LGBT movement always points back to the animal kingdom for "evidence?" there's never a lesbian animal. It's always a bisexual male animal that really just fucks whatever is moving.

That's it, I'm going to /k/, you were fun for a while Yea Forums, and yes sometimes you'd push the line with sexual stuff. But, I draw the line at Jesus shitting Easter eggs.

all dykes are man haters, especially cotugno and human scum like noelle stevenson

Attached: 40B5A2F1-892D-4E9C-A5AB-0C2DAF3E9789.jpg (1280x1083, 325K)

Oh man someone was really assblasted about Adventure Time.

I just told you nihilists can care about things. they chose for themselves what matters and what to care about. family, friends, pets, possessions, hell even country and personal pride.

i bet youre one of those retards that also thinks centrists have to fence sit and be exactly 50/50 on everything, arent you?

I dunno user I see a lot of crying in this thread but it sure isn't coming from me, I'm sorry your big bad scary corporation is buying a monopoly, but what can you do? You're in the cartoon boards, enjoy cartoons or shut up, you know?

Attached: 1555760299707.gif (252x338, 1.34M)

Dude not all lesbians hate men

Jesus, pic related actually happened? I thought it was just the acid kicking in.

>all dykes are man haters
Objectively false.

>Dude not all lesbians hate men
Yes, they do. Even if they lie they’re like pit bulls where they will lash out eventually
Disney is made for fucking snowflakes who need everything to be some sugarcoated sugary sweet vomit inducing gynocentric garbage. Disney is trying to make the society in demolition man into a reality.

Attached: 470ADB04-0614-4AE3-8C48-7841B6CF59F1.png (520x390, 62K)

As a young kid, you tend to think you are andcan be a lot of things. It isn't really until you experience the real world outside of school and cartoons that you start forming a real outlook on your life.

Do you go to or have you been to middle school? Do you know how many 'bi' kids there were just horny and discovering sexual feelings for the first time? They get to 8th grade and there's like one weird truly bi kid. And guess what I know him, be became tyranny and regrets it and wishes he stayed gay and male.

The movement is so forceful in its making you accept it but not so much in the actual detriment it could cause to MENTAL HEALTH, especially pushing that confusing garbage on kids.

Because papercraft is always topical.

Attached: :po: is always right.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Objectively false.
Carpet munching dyke detected

Attached: 5413FD17-8C5E-43D7-88F6-8F74B6347837.jpg (2755x2204, 1.58M)

>And guess what I know him, be became tyranny and regrets it and wishes he stayed gay and male.
Are you ESL or just retarded?

You can't care about anything you queer because everything to a nihilist is meaningless.

She doesn't hate men, just enjoys French architecture.

Attached: 9232551466242c131eaaeb9d606264fa.jpg (500x729, 60K)

>dyke
>doesn’t hate men
Physically impossible

Attached: EED2B214-B72E-470E-88B4-49C467EC2B44.jpg (581x810, 234K)

N-no we don't hate men! How could you even make that assertion pig!! Stupid white male!

You keep arguing this show you have never seen is, uhm, "sugarcoated sugary sweet vomit inducing gynocentric garbage", but I mean you could go watch family guy if you want a disney show that is none of those things, I guess. Those don't really indicate quality, you realize that right? And besides, it really isn't. It's a show like any other.

Attached: 1554020360987.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>You keep arguing this show you have never seen is, uhm, "sugarcoated sugary sweet vomit inducing gynocentric garbage"
I can tell shit before I see it if it has mouse ears on it

Attached: B04BCE24-1895-49F7-AC1B-328054EBE047.jpg (783x758, 77K)

I don't get it. Are we supposed to be shocked by all these random images or what? You could at least gorespam.

>gorespam
Well if you insist

Say bye bye to your dick, mickey

Attached: 3144FB8D-10B3-459F-B09E-38453711AF1C.gif (300x230, 1.55M)

>I can tell shit before I see it
That must be what your parents on your birth day

That's the world we live in now, immediate pleasure, no difficulty (Please I've got 15 mental problems all self diagnosed thru WebMD) , and no outlook on the future

>That must be what your parents on your birth day
Well I wasn’t born a nigger so no, they didn’t think I was shit when I was born

Attached: 0CF2FF15-3794-4678-80CE-5E0C5C7E0D3B.jpg (769x798, 116K)

>"gays are sickos!"
>has gore saved to his PC
lmao

Attached: 1533844201381.jpg (184x184, 9K)

Dude go more gore

that's some weak shit mate, and you call yourself a real man?

Attached: Not_in_the_Mood_1.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

No I have literally the worst keyboard in existence on this phone. I meant TRANNY

PEPPPPPPPAAAAAA PIG

Attached: F888AAAE-8571-4508-92C0-87713E420B20.gif (263x162, 1.94M)

Quiet lesbian.

Personal favorite of mine

Attached: C5C6E084-DB6D-47DF-909B-B473B36FC600.jpg (1124x1117, 238K)

please you got nigger blood in you. Maybe your mommy got freaky with some BBC. You need to find your real daddy

The only nigger blood I have is on some stains on my coat, pal

Attached: 8346A3F0-1228-4D31-952F-32B9EACB2A63.gif (640x360, 2.87M)

Fuck bubbiline

Attached: 29B1E969-137D-490E-98E8-5E69729413DF.png (680x880, 222K)

And in your body. Your real daddy hit it and quit it like a normal nigger.

Gave it a like lol

Attached: 1525799927051.png (552x220, 15K)

Nigga is so assblasted is trying to spam gore. Classic Nigger move.

same

Attached: IMG_20190427_064404.jpg (950x850, 94K)

I think he's a former Aventure Time fag who wanted Finn to fuck PB.

Shoot your self in the foot and then jump in a shark tank.

>defends dykes
>calls others niggers
So much for the tolerant left

Attached: 65470088-B09B-4536-9ABA-C13BACE11A9F.png (550x722, 342K)

>Girls will never be interested in me, so I'm fine with them all becoming lesbians
Gender traitors like you will be the first to get gutted

Attached: 88A71F9F-1750-464B-AB40-1A0D4541C1EA.jpg (1474x2411, 178K)

sounds like incel talk

Psychos like him scared our girl, that's why she looked for sanctuary and love in France

Attached: 3c4f57a6bf4d06bd18857696e7188f72.jpg (473x604, 49K)

Oh what's wrong Nigger? Ashamed of your family tree. Where is that black pride?
The reason i call you a nigger is because it annoys you so much

>incel
OH YES IF I SOCIALLY CASTRATE MYSELF AND BETRAY ALL MY CONVICTIONS MAYBE THHAT SKINHEAD FAT DYKE MIGHT PITY FUCK ME AFTER CHECKING MY PRIVLEDGE AND TELLING ME HOW I SHOULD KILL MYSELF FOR BEING BORN WITH A DICK.

Attached: E3FA233D-2F92-4703-999E-F1E06167BF38.jpg (850x1204, 423K)

what even is gender and what does it have to do with girls being lesbians

actually post more porn only good thing you did this thread

Soo, is the mod gonna fix this thread?

Dykes need the straight raped back into them. It’s the only way for them to be functional again.

Attached: 0BEEB844-39FD-439F-8C08-53B2CEF690C9.jpg (626x800, 90K)

>taco muncher
really subtle disney

>"I'm okay with lesbians"
>"kill yourself"
>"what's wrong dude? do you not have sex regularly?"
seems like I struck a nerve

>t.incel

>The reason i call you a nigger is because it annoys you so much
So much for the tolerant left

Attached: 301519DB-0026-4CCC-9175-4C880C41C6BA.png (1250x1250, 291K)

>Yea Forums
>mods
They only cared about getting spoiled about Endgame.

Please get help. You are clearly not mentally well, I am telling you this for your own benefit.

>t.incel

I wonder if the janitors would fix this thread.

Have fun being blue balled by your dyke masters. You’re the male equivalent to an Uncle Tom, selling out your gender to appeal to dykes.

Attached: 555318A4-D04D-45A3-A099-4AAF145F916B.png (1440x900, 874K)

Are you gonna beat him up? fucking cunt

Oh nigger whats the matter lost all that gore pics? Keep acting like that your real daddy might never come home

Dude as you can see mods are not around, just post as much as you can so it'll die faster and we can all go back to regular cartoon posting hopefully.
Post pictures too so we'll run out of space

Attached: illust_28473478_20190424_015841.jpg (500x600, 300K)

>T.incel

T. Perma virgin ally cuck

Attached: 5F09469A-A35B-47CD-B6C4-9A858FD5A5F5.png (538x1000, 886K)

>incel
OH GEEZ PLEASE BIG RED WILL YOU SPIT ON ME IF I CUT MY TESTICLES OFF

Attached: D7E98D19-9917-4E18-93DA-D0F9B27AEB2D.png (1500x2100, 1.82M)

>Incel is so mad that he has to resort to porn and gore.
wew lad

>selling out your gender
you're not making any sense incel

Attached: 1161fae7-e125-41ca-9768-43466a4d408e.png (1280x1202, 498K)

>t.incel
you don't even have good porn. Your dad is so disapointed

You know that pretending to be retarded loses its luster when you do it for hours and hours.

>t.incel

>This, being a male and gay can be biologically possible considering male chromosomes "come out of" female chromosomes.
lmao, don't pretend you know jack shit about biology kid.

I dont think he is pretending

>incel
Anita will never fuck you, gender traitor rat
>dyke ra
Thanks for proving your cuck levels to everyone here

Also meant for you

And no one will ever fuck you. Not even a whore. You dumb nigger

>t.incel

I wouldn’t want sex with a bloated piece of feminsit shit anyways. You both lost the right to call yourselves men after selling your souls away to the matriarchy.

There's no fixing this thread, better off nuking it.

I never sold shit. Its not that you wouldn't want to have sex its the fact that when women see you they become gay just to avoid you

>Its not that you wouldn't want to have sex its the fact that when women see you they become gay just to avoid you
Nah, millennial women are just spoiled brats who act like dykes to rebel against daddy. A hard dicking is what they need to be sane again.

>T.incel
No gore or porn?

Seriously, get help. If you continue being this way you will be miserable for the rest of your life.

OH HES PLEASE MASTA IM SUCH SAWRRY FER BEING A WHITE MALE PWESE MASTA CHECK MUH PRIVILEGE AND FORGIVE ME MASTA

ZIPPIE DEE DO DA ZIPPIE DEE DA, MY OH MY IM ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY TO-DAG

yeah right they look at you and think women are better than talking to a freak like you. I bet thats what happened your crush got scissored by a chick and your still pissy.

Oh my god guys it really is dykerafag, oh my fucking god

Attached: tumblr_pii953Ns521rgdbhdo3_500.gif (500x229, 503K)

>t.incel

Jokes on them since trannys have high suicide rates and the hormones will probably kill most before they hit 30
I haven’t been happy in years, I have nothing left to loose

You're right
I phrased it wrong
I will do everything in my power to not turn them gay

OH LORDY I DIDNT MEAN TO GET AN ERECTION MASTA, IM SAWRRY I MADE A MICROAGGRESSION AGAINST AN OPPRESSED XER SUCH AS YERSELF, AWW MAST PWEASE LET ME WHIP MYSELF I DESERVE IT FOR HAVIN A DICK

But they will be more happier like that than ever being with you. Just slit your wrist.

A pure Disney thread being defiled by /pol/ shit, gore and porn... where are the mods?

Attached: b899003a2616f54e75cc445c3613791a.jpg (633x532, 68K)

>t.incel

>But they will be more happier like that than ever being with you. Just slit your wrist.
Being a gutless pig selling out his culture to be raped willingly for social justice poltics makes you worthless pondscum. I won’t sinply lie down as things like Star Wars get appropriated by dykes without a fight. I’d rather die for my beliefs and what I love then submit like a dog.

What I don't get about lesbians is, how do they decide which one gets to constantly be in a bad mood because the other can't read their mind?

AWW MASTA I KNOW I AINT SUPPOSED TA JERK OFF I KNOW MALE SEXUALITY IS A THOUGHT CRIME ILL PULL MY TEETH OUT AS PENANCE

so it was true, co has officially been destroyed by tumblr lesbian immigrants

>Your talking about dying for your beliefs on a cartoon board
This is why no girl will ever touch you. Just slit your wrist

why was anyone ever invested in a crappy disney animated soap opera lol

>wanting the affections of some social justice dyke at the expense of your identity
I’m not the loser here, uncle ruckus

>t.incel

We all know Yea Forums is shit at folding paper, but what does it have to do with recognizing that lesbians are shit?

For those digits, I'll answer. "Gender" refers to a grammatical structure in certain languages, where certain words are considered to be masculine, feminine, or neuter. Recently, in order to avoid saying "sex", people extended this use to social roles associated with the sexes. Very recently, the notion of a person's gender has come to be regarded in certain circles as independent from their sex, and has come to be incorporated into the larger memetic complex of identity politics. That user seems to be suggesting that, if a person is a man, he must identify with the stereotype of masculine behavior such that he's supposed to be upset about women who will never be romantic prospects becoming lesbians. Tortured logic, certainly, but not really out of place in this thread.

OH LORDY THAT WHITE MAN DIDNT BOW DOWN IN THE PRESSENCE OF OUR SLAYING QUEEN ROPE MASTA GIVE HIM A WHIPPIN AT ONCE

You have to go back to facebook, faggot.

Yes you are. Look at this thread you are screaming like a baby about dykes and your unhappiness. Your a faggot on every level.

I’m not the one who sold out his masculinity and culture to a bunch of thieving man hating dykes, uncle remus

>t.incel

>wahaaa people don't stay silent when I parade my stupidtiy
>AW MY HOOOOLESSSSS

What the fuck ?

It's called Star vs The Forces of Evil, and people are getting all bent out of shape just because The Forces of Evil finally showed up? Relax, dude.

OH MOMMY ANITA I ALREADY WASHED YOUR SCUMMY PUSSY ONCE TODAY CAN I GET ONE PITT FUCK PWETTY PWEASE

user you are the only legend in this thread and you deserve a medal

>I haven’t been happy in years
Right, and there's reasons for that that you should try to resolve. Hating on gay and trans people online is not healthy, and it will not make you feel better about yourself. They're just a scapegoat for your real problems.

>Right, and there's reasons for that that you should try to resolve. Hating on gay and trans people online is not healthy, and it will not make you feel better about yourself. They're just a scapegoat for your real problems.
Dykes, along with a number of other subgroups, have only made my life hell, and I will hate them with every fiber of my being for the rest of my god forsaken life

Ha you dont have an ounce of masculinity in you. You are a faggot who hates gays and a Nigger you acts completely like a nigger. No gore or porn?
you cant commit

anyway here's wonderwall

Attached: 727D52CA-7703-46C2-82B2-59E21B8F6073.jpg (220x300, 68K)

>emasculated nu male thinks he’s masculine
LOOK AND LAUGH THE CHIMP THINKS HES HUMAN

user I love you, these guys are really throwing a full blown tantrum over someone calling them an incel over and over, you're doing god's work

You must have a shitty and fragile life to be so heavily affected by people who dont directly interact with you.

>t.incel
All i have to do is type this and you start acting like an autist

>total upboat my reddit bro, that’s what they get for question the matriarchal police state

this is you, this is how you look
but not really or I would've fucked you

Attached: 016e9b4d-130e-4d2e-bc3b-357cc16e3a00.png (600x800, 669K)

REEEEEEEE I HAVE A VAGINA WHY ARENT YOU DOING EXACTLY WHAT I SAY REWEEEEEEEE

Such a dumb thing to rally behind. You do notice that all these recent lesbian turnabouts have been ex-gfs to [male self-inserts]?

You see it a lot in fanart/fic, where gay shipping is used to deny self-insert's defeat. Its very obvious in fujoshi, where the reader cannot stand to lose their husbando to a fictional girl, so they reduce their husbando to a sex object, because that is what most gay writing in fiction is. Its not gay writers turning straight characters gay to pander their own sexual desires, its straight writers turning their waifus gay, so no other men, fictional or real, can have them. Then they get to fantasize 3-some with their waifus, because being gay only means they prefer same sex, not that they won't like the dick.

Imagine if Jackie had suddenly got together with Ferguson. All her porn ruined, since you would be lusting to something Ferguson sucks and fucks.

Attached: 1487581612871.png (1000x1000, 407K)

>Alone retard screams
Look at this retard thinking he has anyone who likes him. Every one who he liked left him for a Lesbian

>Dykes, along with a number of other subgroups, have only made my life hell
No, they didn't. Stop being a coward. Be a man, and accept responsibility for your own happiness. You are directing hatred at other people because you really hate yourself deep down, and you don't want to deal with that. Seek help and get better, and you will look back on this point in your life with embarrassment.

>t.incel

the way it shallow dismiss a former straight relation in favor of a newfound "sacred" one just make women look vapid and materialistic. Hard to preach feminist when your characters act in ways that prove all misogynistic stereotypes right.

t. Incel

Attached: d87cb229c524a08a1b9c93eb140aa44d.png (900x1389, 552K)

Nigga he is a retard he wont take your advice. He will continue to use SJW tactics to seem like the victim

>retard
Says the lobotomized emasculated gender traitor. Selling out your kind to feminist dykes leaves you no room to judge anyone else, since you’re the lowest a human being can go.
I tried being friendly with people, but after experience you can’t help but hate people once you interact with certain groups long enough, and dykes are one of the best examples of this

While painfully and obnoxiously tokkenistic, I have to say it wasn't aesthetically unpleasing or antagonistic. As much as the fact it was an obvious SJW virtue signalling plug, I really can't bring myself to be offended by the execution.

OH MASTA MASTA THAT MAN DREW SHE RA WITH BEWBS WE NEED TO KILL HIM FOR HIS TRANSGRESSIONS SEXUALIZED WOMEN ARE A FEDERAL OFFENSE IN OUR NEW FEMINIST OCEANIA
>
>nu male
>calling others retarded
I shiggy diggy

>The lowest a human being can go
Have you looked into the mirror? No one loves you. No one will love you.

Man that retard user is so triggered over lesbians and other LGBT. No wonder he's never been happy because that fat autist loser has to resort to expressing disdain in a thread about a cartoon for LITTLE GIRLS on a Chinese image board.

>Have you looked into the mirror? No one loves you. No one will love you.
Are you projecting? You’re nothing but the equivalent to a house goblin from Harry Potter to your feminsit masters. A thing to be despised and used as nothing more then a slave.

>t.incel

>”bullying is wrong”
>”EVERYONE WHO DOESNT BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY VAGINA IS A FAT INCEL LOSER BETA”
The tolerant left, everyone

the fuck happened in littlest pet shop?

>t. incel
>t. bigger incel
>t. BIGGEST incel but probably the same I already (you)ed

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_12_03_at_3.36.23_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

>where are the mods?
Busy saving all the pictures before the thread gets canned. Y'know for like, evidence.

>No one loves him
>Sh-shut up your projecting your unhappiness
Nigger lost Every one he loved to lesbians. You diserve no happiness

OH MASTA YES MASTA PUNISH ME PUNISH ME LIKE THE BAD SEXIST PRIVILEGED MALE I AM

>t.incel

OH GOOD GOD OH FUCK MY BLUE BALLS HURT PLEAE ANITS JUST ONE PITY SUCK

>t.incel

POST LESBIANS

Left a like

I DID IT I CUT OFF MY PENIS AM I FORGIVEN FOR THE ORIGINAL SIN OF BEING BORN A WHITE MALE YET?

both male dogs

Attached: d7vhbvf-a443a270-6a41-4add-a069-7736f60a1f3b.png (637x611, 406K)

>t.incel

Attached: 8C9DB5BA-E882-4588-8847-341CC47D01B5.png (419x620, 106K)

Why couldn't her and Janna get together? Was it too much to have side characters pair up and you had to insert a random OC?

T. Gender traitor nigger

Am I the only one who feels that of all the shows to have SJW leftist agendas forced on them, She-Ra was one of the few with licence to do so. I mean, when they're raping Star Wars, Voltron, Ghost Busters, Thundercats, etc it's frustrating to see the property co-opted, but She-Ra was always intended for girls and never all that successful or well-liked in the first place outside of it's collateral nostalgia with He-Man. I really don't see what the harm in She-Ra becoming what it was really was.

pic or it didn't happen

Attached: DszOvWEX4AAIEEV.jpg (937x1200, 167K)

>t.incel

It's not fair bros, she was not supposed to be a token carpet muncher. Bring the old Jackie back, this isn't right she was ours god damn it. Fuck you Disney and fuck you Daron Nefcy for allowing it to happen to her. This timeline is cursed, tainted forever by the degenerates.

Attached: a man robbed of his waifu.png (1280x728, 1.32M)

Does this "I'm not throwing a deranged shrieking fit, I'm making fun of you!" routine ever work?

Attached: Sorry,_I_didn't_see_you_by_Xanakoap.jpg (2000x2500, 1.09M)

t.incel go outside for once pls

Lol, loser

>She-Ra was [...] never all that successful or well-liked in the first place
Excuse me, but I and thousands of other adult fans of She-Ra (or "She-Males" as we call ourselves) take exception to your statement. She-Ra was a high quality fantasy program with deep lore that a zoomer like you can't appreciate.

Marco is the new Woolie

Attached: 3ED31220-3AE8-4942-B57F-2B73177A2BAB.jpg (704x1050, 61K)

I'm 36 and grew up watching it, get fucked she-male.

Anyone in this thread smoke week? what do you think of american dad

Attached: 1556198844804.png (2358x1788, 1.78M)

Attached: 1472217550886.jpg (1230x1500, 137K)

BASED DISNEY, wtf I love Disney now
I also put a like, not your personal army, faggot

I miss them

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (300x168, 19K)

Then you have terrible taste, incel