Avengers Endgame / Captain America

Why couldn’t he just get over her?

Attached: 5EF69D72-EB23-4BF5-980D-7B7A0C858E2B.jpg (490x625, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Moondancer1626/status/1123974690731692032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a man with traditional American values, he would need to get over her before getting inside her.

He was but the writers forgot about that

The better question is
Why couldn't he just steal her from HYDRAWONWWII timeline and bring to the present.

Because he's a virgin.

Well to begin with the retard carried a photo of her everywhere.

Oneitis

Hmm, boobies.

i really cant stand the way cap looks, like a fucking fag

Cause she had great tits? He had to motorboat them. He just had too. Saggy old lady Peggy couldn't do. He had to have Peggy in her prime to motorboat.

He had a date

cap is pure

They knew each other for what? less than a year? Maybe they go and get together, they fuck, and then find out they can't stand each other and it ends in divorce.

I mean it already happened in the House of M reality were Steve did get his fondest wish of not having been frozen and marrying Peggy. Steve was too much of an anti-establishment "muh freedoms" type of guy and Peggy was basically with THE MAN by being part of SHIELD.

pure fag

Cap, Tony, and Black Widow getting written out like that was just Marvel going "we're not fucking paying out the god damn ass for these literally top of the line actors that cost us gorillions to keep putting in our movies for literal decades anymore".

Keep in mind she was the first woman to show interest in him.

Attached: C761E239-BD5E-4D0C-9C72-60244FC3E0B6.jpg (500x386, 33K)

Did she show interest in him before he became a Chad? I forget that movie.

It's bad writing. He was getting over her and then Russos wanted to wrap his story up so they had to send him back to the past, age him up and get him out of the way for then Bucky and Falcon show.

After the 9-11 memes, they walked back on the time loop. Instead of letting it up for interpretation.

After Age of Ultron, when has he even mentioned Peggy?

>Age of Ultron

At the end of the movie he flat out states he is no longer the same guy who went in the ice. Holy fuck the Russo’s are hopeless.

Attached: 046A39F0-8287-4538-96D0-3631FC20BAFA.jpg (500x360, 59K)

They didn't walk back on the time loop thing. You just want the time loop because it supports your retarded single timeline theory.

He was a Chad the entire time. Muscles don't make you a Chad, standing up for what's right does.

She does. When he jumps on the dummy grenade.

Attached: IMG_6752.gif (245x135, 495K)

Spoken like a true beta SJW

Just be yourself, bro.

I think it would been better if he didn’t show up as a oldman. just a scene of him and peggy dancing.

I love how first film established that. I know the movie was kinda dull and boring but it shows cap character well

Doesn’t she also give a smirk when he’s the only one of the trainees to get the flag off the top of the flagpole by knocking the pole over rather than climb it?

One of my fave scene next to flag rope challenge.

They managed to nerf an entire movie universe.

Tony's dead
Nat's dead
Gamora from GOTG 1 and 2
Thor from Ragnarok
Cassie's older and Scott missed out on her growing up
Quill's a bigger idiot, loses his Gamora
Cap is a creep now

Fuck the Russos indeed.

>mad that directors gave the movie actual stakes and sacrifice

Okay. Tell that to the beautiful English sex goddess who wanted to fuck a man half her height and half her weight because of his character.

Don't be mad because you have an undesirable personality, user. Well, actually you should be very mad, but not at us. Be mad at your parents for causing it.

Attached: Steve-and-Peggy-steve-rogers-and-peggy-carter-31011189-200-200.png (200x200, 73K)

My feelings exactly. Give the shield to Sam, tell his goodbye to Bucky, show him dancing.

Yeah but I think the dummy grenade came earlier. Or I'm remembering wrong.

Yeah, not only he’s courageous but he’s intelligent as well. It probably made her so wet

Rogers and Carter both decided to move on. BECAUSE, and this is the element most people ignore, because they realize that there's no way to recapture their past/youth. Cap gives up on it in one movie, but the moment he's given a chance to recover it, and is stared in the face with the opportunity, he says, "to hell with everything else, I'm going with that British cunny!"

Russos wanted to emphasize that he stayed in another timeline. They were just bad at it and only took half measures.

This. IW and endgame took certain risk compare to other films that played it too safe

That's not sacrifice user, that's "we can't really pay scarjo and RDJ anymore".

but she's still getting a Black widow movie next year.

>That's not sacrifice user, that's "we can't really pay scarjo and RDJ anymore".
That's real world shit, it still worked out in the narrative. I don't think you face a threat like Thanos without big names dying.

Most likely they had to do it so that The Mouse can release the actor from the movie franchise, same as they did for RDJ and Scarlett Johansson without pulling a Don Cheadle and making people go huh???
If we're gonna talk bad writing though what about the Clint/Natasha thing? I watched all the other movies before seeing Endgame and I don't ever recall them ever having a thing between them, especially one that would have been strong enough for the Soul Stone to manifest. I also thought it was fucked up like here's this guy who's married with kids, a guy who went full on Punisher for them even, and the movie implies that he's been having this huge affair behind their backs. Maybe in the comics, definitely some of the cartoon iterations, but in MCU they don't really do much with each other.

her tits are bananas, can't blame him

What happens in Budapest, stays in Budapest

Clintasha is a fanfic thing mostly but in Avengers 1 she was close to him. In Ultron, she knows Laura and the Barton kids. Clint even named a kid after her - "Nathaniel". They're as close as family. Not lovers. But we have to guess it all by ourselves or follow snippets here and there.

Cause she's perfect

Love doesn't have to imply romantic entanglement. Two people (even of the opposite sex) can be very close without fucking. Being in life or death situations tends to push people closer together but love has different modes.

>everyone thinks Cap fucking Peggy's niece is weird, to the point where the MCU doesn't even include Sharon in the movies anymore
>double down on the creep factor by making it borderlie incestuous

Attached: 1556301257028.jpg (463x557, 470K)

>could have had Cap do the snap
>everything for him fades to white as he dies
>cue Titanic-esque ending where he goes through the doors to the dance and we see Peggy smiling at him
I dunno man, I think they really missed an opportunity for a real tear jerker ending with Cap instead of a "wait what" thing.

He noticed that , she is the only one who still loves him since he was skinny. She loves him for who he really is.

Next time just edit the post if you messed up

Attached: ETwV23j.png (453x83, 5K)

Don't read the comics because I'm retarded but this presents a cool opportunity to do some like, Captain America through History spinoff movies, right?

Because I know he loved this lady, but it wouldn't even align with his values that this love for this woman was more than his love for his country and his duty to save people. It doesn't feel like a Captain America thing to do to say "I've done enough for my lifetime."

If you go by the comics Captain America came out of the ice in the 60s. He only spent 20+ years outta time.

Oh wait, that actually brings up another point that I felt weird about: Captain America must have been in his twenties when he went into the ice, right? And he's spent, like, measurably a decade in the information era. That's like a third of his life! That's so much time he spent acclimating himself to this new world, building friends and relationships and learning and growing and it doesn't seem like an efficient use of his lifetime to go back.

Yeah. I would have liked that.
>Steve wakes up like The First Avenger
>Peggy beams down at him
>"You're late."

Attached: tumblr_o7b04j7oNL1qaa32to1_500.gif (500x213, 1.92M)

You can see why Cap stans are mad. It's like his decade here meant nothing.

Attached: D5MQGr_WwAAvZ2g.jpg (800x450, 61K)

They didn't forget. Everyone flipped out over Sharon and sent the actress death threats for daring to break up Steggy so they backpedalled.

Because besides the fact that he loved her, there would always have been that "What if" stuck in the back of his head. He would have always wondered what their life would have been like if their time wasn't stolen from them. Its something a lot of people struggle with.

Nigga he got more tears than Tony did in my 2 viewings.

The shield was destroyed.

Grenade was after the flag. The grenade was the point when Tommy Lee Jones finally came around to seeing Steve as a viable choice for the serum.

I want a big tiddy English wife.

Literally the American dream.

Real talk though, how can anyone reasonably expect this guy to take over Steve's job if he can't run 13 miles in 30 minutes?

Attached: left.jpg (1918x799, 198K)

Being Captain America isn't about being in superhuman shape, it's about having a good heart. Erskine was very literal about this in the first Cap movie.

>Thor from Ragnarok

This is literally what most people were asking for? Why is this bad now?

Being Captain America still means you need to actually have the power of Captain America, to do the jobs that only Captain America can do. Erskine's point was about what kind of a man could be trusted to wield that power responsibly.

He’s Black.

That’s a goddamn superpower if you believe some people.

He does everything Cap does, just slower. If Steve says he has what it takes then he has what it takes. Who are the other options available to him? Bucky dont want no trouble

>gets gunned down by police on dash cam for having an unlicensed shield in the car

How come Cap wouldn’t wonder if the Avengers in the future failed to protect humanity from a more powerful supervillain showing up?

I'd have a hard time caring about anything else if I was with Hayley Atwell.

Modern girls can't dance.

Attached: 1552800148451.png (507x913, 635K)

That was Tony's dilemma, not Steve's.
There's always going to be a "bad guy", but he only had this one chance to be with Peggy and reach closure.

Why must we suffer for the sins of tumblr

Reality is often disappointing

He's a perfect gent of traditional values. He supposed to love the only woman all his life no matter what.

Would you rather bring your girl to a world of alien invasions or live with her in the much MUCH simpler times before all that shit goes down? I think after all he gave up for constant fighting and misery, he'd like to just live his damn life.

Because that would require character development

It was both Steggy and Stucky shippers that blew a casket over it.

>Blowing a container for a corpse
that's just unsanitary

source?

>Bucky dont want no trouble
Now I want Captain Chanmerica

Attached: 23119-1441181687.gif (628x344, 674K)

The Russos are hacks that undid their own work

That's why you didn't got the serum, Hodge

The Russos Decimated every ship, even the one that "won.

I see two reasons why.

Attached: 1556430671820.jpg (1536x2048, 392K)

you know that was just a movie right?

Women in the 40's were more classy and lady like, today you are forced to choose between a thot or a roastie. Cap wanted to be happy.

Steve was never as hung up over Peggy in the comics as he was in the MCU.

Mommy....

He could've, but then you can't really retire the character.

Either you write him off the story and invent excuses why he doesn't get involved in the future.

Or you send him to the past, let him live his life and then time takes him out of the narrative.

The ending they chose for him is the most emotionally satisfying of the bunch.

It was great.

Stop being a bitch.

He's got the Flight pack to make up for it.

MCU Falcon is actually pretty decent already. Just add the shield to that.

Because he can't be around forever, and he believed in taking on threats as they came.

They've got Carol Spidey, Wanda, Strange, Panther, the Guardians, and more coming. The world will be fine without him.

That worked for him, but it's going to get irriating and predictable if they retire or kill off everyone who's done making movies.

They have to come up with some other solution, or in 15 or so years they'll be all out of characters.

Sharon sucks and cap getting together with some future relative of her is a bad idea

That's how oneitis works

They very much remembered actually.

That's why Sharon was dusted. To keep Cap from moving on with her.

>At the end of the movie he flat out states he is no longer the same guy who went in the ice.

That's not meant to be taken as a positive development. He's basically confirming Ultron's claims that he has nothing to live for in the 21st century other than war and nothing left to do but to keep fighting until it finally kills him.

Infinity War/Endgame is all about him realizing that that's not living and that he can become the man he once was before being frozen and finally find happiness again.

Attached: Endgame.jpg (675x380, 262K)

That does remind me, what was cap doing during the time skip, did he retire?

Because we saw how hawkeye became edgy, iron man had a family, antman was trapped, hulk found himself and dabbed at children, and thor partied with his friends

While carol, nebula and rocket had space adventures while keeping communications with widow and rhodey

But cap was on his support group and hung around at the base sometimes, was that it?

he was being a virgin

SLURP

>After Age of Ultron, when has he even mentioned Peggy?
You mean besides the fact that "It's what Peggy would have wanted" is the reason he doesn't sign the accords in Civil War?

He was with Natasha running the Avengers which had expanded to space with them obtaining the Benatar and meeting Carol.

But the implication was they were just doing unnecssery work to keep busy to avoid grief and nothing major had happened during that period. Rocket and Nebula complain a suspicious ship they were asked to investigate was just a garbage hauler that was off course, and Okoye points out that there's no point in doing anything about an underwater earthquake because it's underwater.

No he isn't and Ultron's claims were just to poke at Steve's fear that he really can't have a life outside battle. Steve admits he's not the same guy he used to be and even in Winter Soldier we get confirmation of that when he tells Peggy he can't just fall back and take orders like he used to. He also tells her he only sticks with SHIELD because she made the organization but even then he's having trouble with that and in the end he agrees that dismantling SHIELD is the best course of action.

In the end of AoU he found his calling as Cap and it is less about wanting war but more of him being a proactive person, and he was already adjusting to modern life since he had a list of things he should check out, and he had the initiative to ask Sharon out (after Widow told him to go and ask a girl out which he was hesitant to do).

Even before the serum Steve wasn't a guy who just stood back and saw shit hit the fan. He wanted to go and stop the Nazis and it wasn't him wanting to fight just for fighting. He was never that person Ultron claimed.

Yeah and if I recall some of the Avengers even tell him how they use to watch newsreels of him when they were kids. Still Stan Lee gave him that whole drama about being time displaced. 20 years might not be a huge deal like 50+ but he still lost 20 years of his life and the 60's were very different from the 40's.

It's gasket, not casket.

I read an article that RDJ wasn't exactly thrilled when he was told that Tony was going to die and I know he once said that being Tony Stark kept him sober. He probably could have kept doing mentor cameo roles and going on press tours and promoting other movies, he would be happy with that.

Yeah I guess they didn't want to pay him that much anymore (and RDJ would freaking do it for less money but his agent wouldn't let him) and Feige wants to force Larson as the new face of the MCU. But if things were to go crashing down you bet they'll pull a bs move to bring him back and throw cash at Evans and ScarJo to try and save the franchises.

true love
>pines after her and his past in nearly every movie he's in
>Winter soldier has him both still talking with her older self AND desperate to save Bucky, his best friend and only living person from Steve's past
>AoU, Steve's visions are all about him having his last dance cause it's still the one thing that could make him happy and he realizes he still feels out of place in the modern age
>Civil War, STeve buries PEggy and continues to try to protect Bucky
The only movie he doesnt really focus on his past too much is Infinity War

Forgive me the g and c keys are close to each other.

Maybe they can enchant the shield so whosoever holds it, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Captain America.

They were OK with her in Winter Soldier but once Steve kissed her it was all downhill. EVC also constantly getting "lol incest" questions and some akward shit from interviewers, Atwell talking in panels about how Sharon and Steve was wrong, how Sharon shouldn't have a bigger role, and how Peggy would ground Sharon and punch Steve if she knew, etc... even if she was joking, Chris Evans making "Cap likes to keep it in the family" jokes, it set up a lot of tards.

MCU fangirls are also fucking crazy, like the one that disrespected Mackie for not knowing Tom Holland's dog's name or the fangirls who kept asking Hiddleston if he knew the Norsemyth story were Loki gets pregnant from a horse. Stuckys are also pretty awful and Endgame made them turn on Peggy which is kind of hilarious since they were using her to protest against Sharon.

Not to mention the Russos not giving Sharon her place. Winter Soldier had her in the lead and they gave the lead to ScarJo, Sharon also had a bigger role in Civil War but the Sony deal went through and they wanted to advertise Spider-Man. Fans never really got to know her character either.

The funny thing about that is that the Russos had all those scenes with him and Peggy to emphasis Steve's need to protect and save Bucky. Peggy moved on and Steve couldn't have his life with her, he started moving on to (asking Sharon out, adjusting to the modern world, dismantling SHIELD, etc...) but Bucky remained the one thing from his past he still had.

Hell they admitted that they killed Peggy in Winter Soldier and put that scene with Steve being broken about it just to leave Bucky as the last link to Steve's past and to emphasis how Bucky was very important to Steve.

The only fangirls who seemed to come out of the movie happy in some capacity are the Stonys.

>Stuckys are also pretty awful
They've been acting up ever since the movie started releasing in EU and SEA and still are.
twitter.com/Moondancer1626/status/1123974690731692032
Imagine having the money and connections to go to an event like this and wasting it on asking Markus and Mcfeely about your fucking ship.

>Affair
Friendship, user.

Watch him come back as AI T.o.n.y to help Iron Lad/Heart and Warmachine

>said after her funeral
Was Civil War joke to the Russos then? Peggy died.

Steve mourned Peggy. Was even her pallbearer and was at her service. They also showed him moving on with Sharon.

It's as if Endgame Tony lost EG Pepper in MCU Prime and he went to an alternate 2008 branch and shacked up with IM1 Secretary Pepper while that timeline's Tony was kidnapped and held in a cave. Is that right?

Meme answer - He hates blacks
Real Answer, She was the only person who had the hots for Steve pre serum. To steve she was one of the few who didn't just see him as a beef cake who could likely rock her world 24/7

Yes user, I know...

Attached: 1556629307042.jpg (736x1079, 116K)

Like you ever forget your first love

Attached: fuck this feeling.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

>They have to come up with some other solution, or in 15 or so years they'll be all out of characters.
That's why they keep introducing new characters.

The Oneitis to end them all

This, it was Cap the teenage girls in my audience cried for

I genuinely thought before going into Endgame that cap would die since he had nothing to live

But him going back to peggy is actually worse.

The end feels like if Wilson Fisk successfully went to another timeline and married a different Vanessa. It's a depressing thought.

Attached: 47353523_351124845679194_6843863804141105174_n.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

*verse

Glad someone else agrees.

Cap deserved retirement with the supersoldier ability to ravage that form of Peggy's every goddamn day. Oh sure, she'd be sore as fuck, but that is over 70 years of wanted desire.

Yeah but Fisk was putting other lives at risk for it and Vanessa knew he was a piece of shit before he died and when he got to see her again he proved himself a piece of shit once again. Roger's isn't a cunt he's not hurting anyone

>Roger's isn't a cunt he's not hurting anyone
Only his own alternate double.

>Roger's isn't a cunt he's not hurting anyone
Meanwhile...

Attached: 1556236462865.png (1920x800, 1.21M)

I don't blame Cap, I'd go back for dem titties too.But this is the MCU Cap, not to be confused w/ 616 Cap and Ultimate Cap...he saw two chances and took em :)

He wanted to suck her fat tits