So was this movie redeemed by Endgame or nah?

So was this movie redeemed by Endgame or nah?

Attached: serveimage.png (746x513, 783K)

They honed in on the only emotionally impactful part of the movie, Frigga's death, and played on that. It doesn't actually make the movie good, or undo all the bad decisions that weighed it down.

Why was Dark World so SHIT?

Loki stole the show and Portman was a drag, Thor was just sorta there

Fat Thor ruined every scene he was in

Will I like this if I like Loki? And not in a fangirl squee:ing way but I genuinely enjoy his character development and unique position in the MCU.

Unlike most people I liked Dark World but Kurse and Malekith were wasted and there was too much Darcy. Fucking sidekick got her own sidekick.

I disagree. It made sense for the character and provided some fun moments while driving home that come back from behind angle the story was going for.

Film was already pretty good.

Cons...
> Comedy interrupts the end battle too much altho not half as bad as Ragnarok.
> Malekith is unquestionably the weakest Mcu villain and doesn't even have a cool or faithful design, see pic related. Incompetent fucks.
> Thor throwing the flimsy science poles at Malekith at the end looked silly.

Pros...
> Thor's outfit is much better then his suits in Thor1 or Avengers1.
> More for Heimdall to do.
> Loki is fun as always and got more to do here then he did in Ragnarok.
> Kurse is cool looking and fairly menacing, him beating Thor into the ground was fairly brutal.
> Final battle is fairly creative with the portals.
> Frigga's death & funeral is great. Score is beautiful. Thor's reaction to her death, blasting Malekith's face with Lightning was great.
> A little bit more for Sif and the warriors 3 to do.
> Showed us more of Asgard, their technology and history.
> Flashbacks to Odin's father Bor should have been longer but were cool none the less and Bor was perfectly cast.

Attached: 1552972372339.jpg (1516x721, 1012K)

Tried being a Zack Snyder film

mfw i haven't watched thor 2 and IM3.
Not even sure if it's worth it

Your a fucking retard.
When the film came out NO ONE complained about it being serious (because it really wasn't). All the complaints were about Malekith being a weak villain and the earth humor being shit and intrusive.

It wasn’t really that bad it was mediocre.

>When the film came out NO ONE complained about it being serious
I didn't say anything about it being serious, I said it tried being a Zack Snyder film

I prefer him fat, he looks more like a viking

The main thing people complain about Snyder is his seriousness.
So if the problem wasn't seriousness, what is the fucking problem?

>> Malekith is unquestionably the weakest Mcu villain
Nah mate, Civil war's baddie holds that crown easy.

Eh, it's a boring movie, but all the Loki scenes are good.

It's actually a good movie. the hate for it is uncalled for.

Man, even the people making and starring in it didnt have a good time

Unfortunately it had to under-go rewrites during filming. As Jaime Alexander slipped down a flight of stairs in costume and severely injured her back, limiting her role to what they'd already filmed. Also Natalie Portman thought she was hotter shit than she was and demaded more impact on the plot.
Originally was going to be more of a love triangle between Sif, Thor and Jane.

In an alternate timeline, this version exists. Is probably better received than what we got.

No. Endgame can't retroactively make a boring movie not boring.

the fight scenes are really cool looking