How do you feel about Bullseye? He's my favorite B-tier Marvel villain

How do you feel about Bullseye? He's my favorite B-tier Marvel villain.

Attached: Bullseye-Marvel-Comics-Daredevil-c.jpg (500x1047, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQtIv898F48
youtube.com/watch?v=y1K86U0nO7w
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=nQtIv898F48

One of the all time great arch villains.

I always love the arch villains that are just complete crazy assholes.
>Green Goblin
>Reverse Flash
>Zoom
>Black Manta
>Tiger Shark
>Bullseye

at this point I would not call him b-list, but yeah I like him. Hate when he's the protagonist though, that solo was not good. Still when he's up against DD it's more magic that duds.

Pic related to give some love to a fellow glorious asshole arch enemy.

>Takes over Atlantis because fuck Namor
>When he’s set free, he tells Namor to handle his business first so he can fuck him up later with no distractions
>Play a part in Namor’s death

Dude needs more play, and that recent shit of “He totally follows Namor now” is horseshit.

Attached: 455C173E-F55C-4E6C-8665-61B707B896FC.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

I'm mostly a DC guy but now I'm curious. Is Bullseye basically Deadshot? Is he more significant in universe? Would he be DeathStroke tier?

Dc brainlet here. I thought Zoom and Reverse Flash were the same character?

I liked Bullseye’s mini from 2017, fun times

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1893, 2.72M)

Naw man, RF is Thawn, who is obsessed with Barry, Zoom is Hunter who is obsessed with Wally

She's a schizo mob assassin whose shtick is that he can throw things with borderline-supernatural force and accuracy.

Bullseye in PunisherMAX was fucking godly

Attached: RCO007_w_1471066580.jpg (1197x1137, 339K)

Specifically stuff he throws? As opposed to stuff he shoots?

Or if you wanna get REALLY pedantic, Thawne is also Professor Zoom and Reverse Flash. Hunter took Zoom as his name because he was inspired by PZ and his last name Zolomon--he pretty much just axed a few letters from it. Then there's "Reverse Flash", who is Daniel West but we just ignore New 52 nonsense.

It's kind of like Reverse Flashes are evil speedsters, but not all evil speedsters are Reverse Flashes.

In any case I'mma shit the fuck up now.

Attached: Come on and Zoom.png (1000x945, 1.25M)

Netflix Bullseye was good.
Too bad we have to wait 2-3 years for Hulu to pick the show back up.
youtube.com/watch?v=y1K86U0nO7w

Many of Dr Strange’s villains skirt close to that territory, or land straight in there

Your taste is stellar, my friend.

He’s my absolute favorite Marvel villain because of all that he can do. I wish I could have his abilities and skill. Even when thinking about other villains that might kill, Bullseye gives no fucks and does it anyway because that is his entire life’s purpose, to kill anybody he wants and do it with style. The added Adamantium bones make him even more infuriating to fight against. I would have loved to read an ongoing series for him but I did like the 5 issue mini and his Greatest Hits. Absolute delight to see him in action any time.

I like him because of how he's consistently stayed small-fish. He's just a petty, crazy asshole who enjoys killing people and has managed to ruin Matt's life on numerous occasions basically on accident. Daredevil hates him, but doesn't even really consider him an arch-enemy, and at times outright thinks he's just a complete joke.

When has Matt ever considered him a joke?

Mine too. He was kino af in DC season 3.

For sure. his most kind appearance ever

In the dark avengers they kept him locked in a chair and only brought him out for murder missions

Reverse Flash is a category of villain. The only one actually called "Reverse Flash" as a name was Daniel West.

Not a "haha, you're a loser" kind of joke, but a "you're a jumped up mob goon putting on airs" kind of joke.

He's alright when he's not committing atrocities like paralyzing Jack Flag.

Mordo’s obsession is almost Black Manta level, just that he’s less capable

God I fucking hate everything about Colin Farrell Bullseye.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

I think a lot of Strange's enemies have the issue of stagnant powerlevels while Strange keeps getting more and more powerful. Iron Man villains have the same issue.

Has anyone ever shot him in the head? It seems like it'd be quite the target.

>Costume so based it barely changes through the passage of time

Not many can do that

>hulu
Why not Disney+?

Anything beyond a PG-13 rating (or the equivalent thereof in your country) is getting dumped on Hulu, which they own the majority of shares in after the Fox buyout.

Ah, I guess that also explains the upcoming Ghost Rider show.
Was wondering why they would pull all their shows off Netflix and then put it on Hulu, instead of their own service.

Loeb seemed to imply that it was Netflix themselves who opted to can the Marvel shows. Probably a combination of dwindling ratings and Netflix not wanting to give any potential advertising to an upcoming competitor.

It’s only an issue for the human enemies, the entities are still very clearly stronger. But the human ones make up for the gap by making deals with those entities, so it all works out in the end

BUCK FULLSEYE!

Attached: STYLEARANG.jpg (912x1328, 197K)

I like him.

Eh not really. Dormammu, Umar, Nightmare, Mephisto etc are still currently a notch above him. Mordo, Silver dagger etc were almost always weaker and either have to attack him while he is distracted or borrow power through pacts. Power levels have remained mostly the same since he first became sorcerer supreme

>No Sivana
>:(

He is my favorite stand up comedian.

Attached: 1540094330351.jpg (1202x858, 164K)

Bullseye is one of the best

Its due to the new head of Netflix. He's pretty much mandated they need to make new shows and films rather than churn out endless seasons of their shows. He's said 3 seasons should generally be the maximum for their originals going forward. So no new daredevil.

>That time he almost killed Cap with only a flashlight and a shovel
Fucking kino

hits the spot

IM GONNA SAY IT

SAY IT

N[SPOILER]OT SEE THAT COMING DID YA MURDOCK[/spoiler]

Bullseye is a FAGGOT!
A FAGGOT!

Attached: Back when Fred was just some guy.jpg (1000x1494, 488K)