When will Pan make a cartoon...

When will Pan make a cartoon? It seems like he's really bored of YouTube nowadays but keeps doing it because he needs money.

Attached: PanGen2.png (591x818, 89K)

When he gets off his fat ass and actually makes one. This guy is just banking on a miracle to get a show made. Give Mr. Enter shit, but he at least planned out a show and embarrassed himself for the chance to make one.

those who can't do, review

That and Mr. Enter is still working towards getting his project made. Honestly if Enter just lowered his standards for the pilot's funding, he would be getting it made right now.

I mean i don't know if he can? From one side Pan isactually in good terms with most cartoon creators in most channel, because they find his autism cringey and Ian even admited, he's not tha different from anyone working on the industry, but in other hand Pan is being very public about his thoughts of certain character and i don't really if that could bring him problems if he wants to work in the industry

>Pan's a sexual deviant that lusts after animated characters
Just like most other people in the industry, Pan's just more open about it.

Fuck the industry tbqh, even if you do get a show it'll be butchered and unrecognizable in the final product.

Sexual Deviancy isn't a problem. The problem is that he has fuck all done on his show. Was that 3 second clip literally all he had done?

Never, it's pretty obvious, he spends all his time doing reviews, i mean i like them, but FFS, he hasn't even continued with his comic, the guy clearly has talent (big or small, talent) but he keeps wasting his energy and time on videos instead of trying to improve his art skills and/or continue his comic, and it's pretty sad because he's one of the few e-celebs i actually respect, but that won't make me ignore the truth, that he will never accomplish his dream.

Attached: 1556758256128.png (430x435, 290K)

>Enter show was about a fetish
Kek

Yeah, i think Pan is more suited to work in a show as storyboarder and maybe make some episodes, he's the kind of guy that gives a idea, but other needs help to make them a reality

Enter revealed his stupidity when he asked for like half a million dollars for a 22 minute pilot and then justified it by saying "oh animation is expensive" as if his fucking idea would have the same level of animation budgeting as the fucking Simpsons or a Disney movie.

Just raise $2000-4000 dollars and you could make it a really good animatic with really good audio.

He needs money? Doesn't he live with his parents still?

He's been at this for almost a decade now, I wouldn't think he's strapping for cash.

never

How can you have all these connections to the industry and yet have no work?

I agree with these posts, so here's some (You)s.

By ruining his own reputation with countless cringe moments and that goth girl video.

lord imagine having so little self awareness, you've tainted your brand with such pathetic colors.

>e-celebs

He’s pretty shit at writing and sequential storytelling, following what was going on in his comic was hard and at times unreadable. He needs to actually build a stronger understanding of the fundamentals before he can even attempt at going for professional studio work.

He doesn’t even seem to care about cartoons anymore. He seemed to care way more about cartoons, calling out shows when they fucked up an episode. Now all he does is praise pretty much everything, and does nothing to change the horrible status quo of cartoons right now.

Like I said, he's probably really fucking bored of the YouTube shit at this point.

Either that or he's trying not to burn whatever bridges to the industry he might have left.

I’m surprised this thread has been up for so long

Daily reminder pans has sold out any last shrewd of respect by castrating himself out for social justice while he schlicks to the ugly tranny designs from dyke ra

He kinda stinks at everything he does desu. Hes C tier among F tiers.

Go to bed, Pan.

What the fuck are you talking about, Simpson’s and Disney movies are worth far more than 500k to produce twenty minutes of animation today. Just look at Lesean Thomas Kickstarter goals for his pilot to get an idea of the actual costs (he’s been in the industry for years and used a cheaper studio too). Enter’s idea for a show was really stupid but his budget was pretty reasonable for someone with no backing by a major studio if not undershooting.

fpbp

Ever notice how nearly every popular movie reviewer on youtube tried making their own movie and it was shit and they only bring it up to take a quick jab at themselves?

>He seemed to care way more about cartoons, calling out shows when they fucked up an episode. Now all he does is praise pretty much everything, and does nothing to change the horrible status quo of cartoons right now.
^this, pan has no conviction left and is left licking the anus of industry

Pic related is some breakdown he had because someone told him that some shows can be objectively bad

Attached: 636C6D98-E5CA-4FF8-BFA4-A587890EC874.png (251x566, 18K)

what cartoon ain't?

I mean, He isn't wrong. A lot of people want reviews just to have their opinions justified.

>I mean, He isn't wrong.
He is completely wrong, some shows are just all around awful. To have any credibility as a critic one must have a set of standards, of which pan has lost long ago.

Attached: 9A87A7FF-BAF6-4A0B-859F-34EC4C0C9869.png (262x434, 14K)

clearly he knows people, it just comes down to laziness

Attached: tumblr_inline_ntiar6TMWx1qb55ta_1280.jpg (1280x956, 652K)

I want to fuck rebecca sugar

Attached: 4CD8AFD7-25C0-449C-B8F4-B757D1C5B25B.png (588x588, 561K)

My god, pan's acting as retarded as mr. Enter, possibly moreso.

Go to bed Pan here's a free Raven

Attached: 72073872_p9.png (1536x1600, 944K)

Attached: sm64_001.jpg (613x397, 145K)

Pan be happy with you gf and go to bed

The real tragedy is that Pan is a terrible cartoonist but a genuinely talented background and layout colorist, and he's too fixated on shit he isn't good at to give his real calling a shot.

reminder that Pan is part of the Frederator, as in the...

Adventure Time
Fairly Odd Parents
Oh Yeah! Cartoons
MLATR
ChalkZone
Fanboy and Chum Chum
Zone-Tan
Cartoon Hangover

Frederator!
He should have no problem getting at least a pilot made...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>reminder that Zone is part of the same network responsible for some of your favorite childhood memories...

Attached: i4wdzqfgkna01.png (779x799, 967K)

He's too self-aware for Growing Around and too autistic for networks

I'll say this as someone who's worked on several pilots over the years: connections don't mean shit if you're not going to put any work in. There are so many parts to even cheap pilots that need work, someone needs to make the script, someone needs to make boards that usually take a month, someone needs to clean it up and edit it into an animated, you need voice actors, you need foley, and even if you outsourced the animation with some model sheets you'd need a producer with budgeting skills and the money. Pan's probably never even gotten to the script part. Connections will only net you opportunities, and those opportunities only become concrete when you're ready for them.

Pan isn't ready to work in the animation industry, simple as. If he was serious about it, he'd fucking quit youtube for a couple of months to make an animation, fucking ANYTHING he could put on a demo reel. At the very least he could produce/direct one, but he can't even do that. I know Yea Forums moans about nepotism all the time but fucking hell, animation's still a fucking job, you still need to do stuff. The movie doesn't make itself and there's no position in animation where you can get away with not doing anything.

He's not going to make it because he's not makING anything. He doesn't create shit, he just comments on shit other people made, he doesn't help people make their own shit, and frankly I don't think he really wants to do anything except be comfortable. Fuck him, the world could use less people like that, let alone the industry.

Attached: 1551370080867.jpg (500x372, 31K)

This desu. Much easier to rip apart someone else's work, than actually building your own project from scratch. It's no coincidence that nearly every popular cartoon reviewer is a failed artist, writer, and/or director.

Jesus, is there really all that for pilots? I though pilots were usually drawn quick and dirty by one guy with minimal or b-list voice acting... or am I thinking of demos?

Attached: 1556374634390.jpg (388x375, 19K)

Demos are just that, demonstrations, they can be anything from shitty student asignments to freelance work that's been cleared by NDAs.
Pilots are usually the hardest thing to produce because its the first time you actually work with onscreen characters in a real capacity and it WILL be prone to errors, it has to double as not only a good standalone short but also a good sell to investors, and despite what you'll hear most of the time you have to do them on your own time and on your own dime if you've never been vetted.

And sure, you can make a quick dirty drawing for an animatic, but guess what? Even for an 11 minute, or scratch that, 6 minute thing, you'll have hundreds and hundreds of drawings. You know how many shots a three minute pilot I worked on had? one hundred and sixteen. 116 SHOTS. as in each of those shots varied from a single drawing to over 20, and that was being conservative with the posing, we needed to make WAY more just for an animatic.

Someone has to draw those frames, user. Every single one. It takes work, it isn't that creative, and it takes a long time even split with different people. And that's all for the mere POSSIBILITY of being able to convince someone to spend actual millions of dollars to employ you full time to make god knows how many more of the fucking things.

Don't take this as me sucking the industry's dick, the people who act like its all kumbaya are obnoxious and usually do the least amount of work out of anyone. My point is that at the end of the day, it doesn't come out of the ether. Someone had to sit down and fucking do it because it simply would not exist otherwise..

probably never
>has all these connections to people in the industry
>too fucking lazy and retarded to take advantage of it

Attached: 1556163984790.png (457x361, 114K)

I think people need to realize he had a passing interest in making his own animation at best; he's clearly more a general artist, and while sure he has his dreams of his own series, he's clearly fine where he currently is now, and it's not like he's not comfy either.

Just saying, if you're expecting to live your animator dream vicariously through him, give up and pick up your own pencils and start sketching yourself.

What the fuck is going on?

>I think people need to realize he had a passing interest in making his own animation at best
That sounds about right, didn't Pan say he always wanted to be a character designer anyways? Not sure how he expected to do that when he doesn't have much stylistic variety.

Pan’s show would probably be worse than Enter’s, and he’s a guy who doesn’t understand the normal scripting format.

>Pan is just a Mexican Mumkey Jones