So loki is still around? How do they plan to fix that?

So loki is still around? How do they plan to fix that?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

They did catch him, he was in his cell in Asgard.

>Loki is still not a girl. How do they plan to fix that?
FTFY.

by handwave it through alternative timelines
honestly that scene confuses me, it doesn't matter to the present, why includes it

If they want Loki to come back they can spiral it off that scene to provide some kind of justification and it will appear to be foreshadowing. If they don't want Loki to come back they'll just handwave it as a comedic scene. It's genius.

Loki has a limited TV series coming to Disney+ that has a planned premiere date sometime in late 2020, early 2021, so that's presumably the game plan.

Alternate universe. That always happens. It's just importan that the infinity stones weren't taken away from said universes. It's why Cap had to place them back.

Thor takes him back.
Also, alternate timeline.

TV show

That timeline was a distinct alternate timeline.

That timeline's gotta be nuts. Loki's on the loose again, Cap now knows Bucky is alive, Hydra thinks Cap is one of them...

>Cap now knows Bucky is alive
then he was touched by the mind stone so he forgot, not to mention he thought he was fighting loki, the god of mischief
>Hydra thinks Cap is one of them
loki escaped so they may think it's loki in disguise
basically everything can be blamed on loki, except the first one, that might still be a problem though

That would be a very interesting timeline to watch play out for sure. Also if they review fight footage I'm sure they might put the pieces together that there were two Hulks running around on the battlefield and that timeline's Tony Stark might wonder exactly what happened to his heart.

I have to wonder if these alternate timelines also had their own version of the time heist, thus resulting in even more timeline splitting

He causes the x-men

>Hydra thinks Cap is one of them.
Nah, but now they don't know if they were talking to Loki or the real one.

So that Tony and Ant-man can't get the stone and have to find another way.

>Thunderbolts movie
>Abomination, Ghost, Zemo, Hammer and Leader
>Main villain is Ultron, who just so happened to have planned for the chance of fucking up at Sokovia and had a spare backup body

Loki’s marvellous misadventures.

I think the Loki show will be about the main timeline Loki. They will resurrect him, somehow.

I assumed by putting the stone back in it's proper time (the scepter) the events would fix themselves in that timeline to be what is essentially supposed to be. So Loki may have the Tesseract in that universe and escaped, but I assume he ends up back in that jail cell on Asgard eventually and goes through the events of The Dark World anyways. The Shield/Hydra guys think Cap is Hydra but then likely assume it was Loki fucking with them. The timeline is it's own sure but it's probably corrected to be similar by Cap's "trimming the branches"

OH and maybe Steve goes poking around about Bucky and doesn't find anything until the events of The Winter Soldier pick up.

The movie prettied it up by saying that after returning all the stones to where they belong this somehow makes all alternate timelines normalize back into the main one, just extremely minor differences that don't cause splits ie butterfly effect doesn't exist.

>The movie prettied it up by saying that after returning all the stones to where they belong this somehow makes all alternate timelines normalize back into the main one
That's not what the movie says.

No, returning the stones just prevents those timelines from going into deep chaotic fuckery that would occur if any of the stones stopped existing in said timeline. The timelines still branch out regardless.

I know marvel animated is trash but I would love an anthology of all the timeline splits

You want a sequence like Turtles Forever did showing all the various iterations?

Yes

And also, more importantly, for Tony to have some closure with his dad.

Albeit if they do it properly (e.g. as with the Time Stone) future events play out pretty much identical to the main timeline anyway.

>No Songbird
What's the fucking point?

Why Ghost? I keep hearing this but wasn't she redeemed?

she was never a villain to begin with. She was an antagonist to antman because she didn't want to die

Endgame is literally a big pilot of the follow-up TV series of Disney+.

So, quick question: which side wants the best for the universe they live in and disregards all the others?