Is Spider-Man for PS4 actually good or will I be wasting $35?

Is Spider-Man for PS4 actually good or will I be wasting $35?

Attached: spider-man-ps4-spidey.jpg (2000x1000, 1.25M)

Not comics but it's fun, now fuck off

It's a decent game, not a super good ass one but if we're gonna look at all the other Spiderman games out there it's on the upper echelon.
As for wasting money you definitely fucking will be because as we all know PS4 games devalue like fucking crazy. Come holiday season it's gonna be 19.99 or less new I guarantee, gamestop might even do a 2 for $10 each.

I played half of it this weekend. Good as fuck. It felt like it'd be a great deal at 20 bucks. I can't imagine spending 60 on it. That's highway robbery. 35 is a bit much. I'd wait for a deal.

No game is worth 60 bucks

I can get down with that. I haven't paid full price for a PS4 game yet. I got Kh3 for fifty bucks and I still feel ripped off.

do sony exclusives really go for that cheap eventually?

Game not only forces you to play as Mild Morales but the game also cucks you by forcing you to play as Mary Jane. And Black Cat is fully covered up in DLC you have to pay extra money for.

It's just an Arkham ripoff with attack combos stolen from N64 Spider-Man. And gay pride flags.

You could find it for like 20 in some stores user, but yeah is fun game and it's kinda nice they gave the raimi, bagman and future foundation suits for free, a shame Kaine's is DLC

I got ratchet and clank/Uncharted 4 for like ten bucks each.

BlackCat don't show her great cleavage
Mary Jane is just an ordinary girl, youk now ugly
Peter has concept art face declined in 59 games
The gameplay is repetitive and boring like the fights
Osborn has chanel hair, Doc Oc is bald
Anyway it's sucks

You fucking bet man, God of War 4 is already readily available for $20 and that's barely a year old. The vast majority of console games, physical games in general really, tend to devalue rapidly since rarely are they anything more than disposable at this point.
Only real exception is Nintendo games, I don't know how they constantly keep near original MSRP even after the console's lifespan is over (in some cases they'll shoot up past it).

if you really love spiderman and want to experience his world, buy it. webslinging through nyc feels beautiful.

yes do it

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190416182138.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

look at this dumbass

fun, until you play as MJ and Miles in the middle of the fun

thankfully they're no longer than 30 minutes

>I don't know how they constantly keep near original MSRP even after the console's lifespan is over
Because they're good and almost always in demand. Retailers COULD drop it but why would you reduce the price on something people are going to buy anyway?

If you want a good Spiderman game get ultimate or 2. I've heard people praise web of shadows recently but I don't know how true it is personally.

It's honestly worth it just for the web mechanics. I've spent hours just dicking around swinging through Manhattan.

what's wrong with this one

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181028203552.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Swinging for the most part. While Ult and 2 are physics based this one sort of locks you to a speed once you get going.

Attached: 1546165556901.jpg (600x639, 26K)

Visiting Yea Forumstard here
>You like the Batman Arkham games (yes the first 2).
If you’ve answered yes to both, you’re getting yourself the best Spider-Man game since Spider-Man 2.

So you haven't played the game.
It uses a whole slew of tricks like that, for example it also has moon swinging but hides it pretty well only allowing you to swing as high as the tallest building around you.

Because Nintendo has a tendency to undership games out, if you only have 20 copies of a game available- you better keep those prices up to match it.
Also because Nintendo is still fucking ass-backwards when it comes to alot of shit.

fuck off dumbass i have played the game dont think you have you

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190111015435.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

>Because Nintendo has a tendency to undership games out,
That's only true for amiibo.

Then why don't you know any of this?

It’s pretty fucking sweet, loved the game

Undershipping physical copies has never really been a thing for Nintendo, even for the supposed "rare" ones like Odama, Earthbound, etc.
I have never found any difficulty finding a copy of Mario, Zelda, Kirby, DK or whatever and yet those all seem to stay up in price.

It shits on all the batman games