"user, could you please stop posting about me? You're starting to freak me and Chloe out."

>"user, could you please stop posting about me? You're starting to freak me and Chloe out."

Attached: ohhey.png (773x810, 319K)

>be me
>avoid Star Vs. because I thought it would eventually become hated like Steven Universe for dragging on too long, and focusing on the wrong elements
>I was right
The outrage over this makes me feel so glad that I invested absolutely no time into this show.

>MAKE ME YOU WHORE!

Attached: 1556537667021.gif (700x608, 757K)

It's actually really fucking funny to me. I saw the same thing coming once Yea Forums started micro-analyzing frames of SU and bringing it up totally unprovoked to bash it. Star vs. is just the next punching bag on the list. There's even threads talking about how much better the first season was, despite it being considered weaker when the show was at the top of its hype, JUST like what happened with SU. Fucking uncanny.

You joking?
"Stronger than You" was pretty much peak SU hype and it was the cap of S1. At no point was S1 ever considered weaker than S2 and S3's Cluster/Malachite resolution and subsequent barnshit.

>acting like Jackie wouldn't be flattered

Attached: maybedickisntsobad.png (1811x1479, 846K)

With no magic, who would win in a fight?

Attached: 43ea0b140925212c5ccac931ede62fc624f3d023_hq.jpg (344x344, 27K)

Jackie can sit on star

Well I came back. They're having a Minecraft music parody thread!

Reminds me of the fact that Chloe's been escaping Rule34 for WAY too long
(so have Mariposa and Meteora 2.0)

SvtFoE season 2 was definitely the high point. Peak cuck kino that was really emotional and dramatic, a truly sinister and compelling villain, some lore but not enough to bog it down. Season 1 was second best, mostly a fun fish out of water comedy that didn't take itself too seriously. Season 3 was exciting because we still had faith that everything was leading somewhere, but as it went on that petered out and we realized this was going nowhere good Season 4 is just shit.

Chloe? No such character exists, except in fanfic. Your show ended with Battle for Mewni.

Even without magic, Star is physically much stronger than Jackie.

>Jackie was nothing but a walking plot device
>her development is gayness
lmao

Chloe and "I" you uncultured cunt! Back to France with you, you hipster shitheel!

Attached: 1477965828013.gif (333x286, 176K)

Star has magic, but Jackie can harnedd the power of the Thiccforce.

Attached: 1547349680955.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Try reading posts before replying.

Attached: 1549297759565.jpg (720x576, 36K)

I doubt it. We were shown how Star kicks big monsters' ass but it is really just a cartoon violence any character is capable of.

Pssssst, both shows have always been shit.

who are you and what did you do to the real Jackie who appeared two seasons ago?

It's "Chloe and I".

so you're okay with millions of little girls watching lesbians and thinking it's normal and becoming lesbians themselves ?

you sicken me, and the day Frozen 2 will have a lesbian story is the day the Occident will meet its downfall and I will gloat as I would have already left the western world for a better place untainted by Soddom and Gomorra's influence

you'll be sorry and I won't care

you imbecilic cancer

it makes no sense for straight people to hate gays but love lesbians
more gay = more girls available since they won't go after them

encouraging lesbianism is the epitome of stupidity
the more lesbians the less girls will be interested in you and woud rather make out with the same sex than with you

all you idiotic mongrels always support lesbians, and lesbians are way more prominent in cartoons/television than gays
it is your fault, all of you, you will see the consequences

Elsa will be a lesbian, and little girls will all be lesbians because girls are very influencable
Men aren't as much influencable than females, so it wouldn't affect them to see gayness

it's your right to be gay
just don't put your homosexual fetishes in cartoons for normal people

normal people watch normal shows
gay people watch gay things

don't mix the two

you stupid fuggs ruined everything, but I'm not mad
as I said, the west doomed because of nincompoops such as you fag and I will be rejoincing to its doomsday from afar

Is this a copypasta ?

> a better place untainted by Soddom and Gomorra's influence
Somalia? Afghanistan?

Yes. Yes it is, user.

oh come on now

Attached: png.png (800x446, 197K)

>t.incel

SU isn't hated, it's just over analyzed and nitpicked thanks to constant hiatuses.

>At no point was S1 ever considered weaker than S2 and S3's Cluster/Malachite resolution and subsequent barnshit.
During season 2 the general consensus was "Season 1 is pretty weak until the end, season 2 is MUCH better". Season 2 was when the show was at peak hype because of the impact that Stronger than You had, people were watching for more of that. People seem to have really selective memory about this because of the praise that season 1 (deservedly) has gotten since then.

>the feeling when I agree with you but I don't care because I've already lost all the faith in the society.

lmao have sex

Lesbihonest, you were asking for it anyways

Remember all those conspiracies from years ago from tumblr posts that star vs would go full steven universe? Yea Forums was right again.

>bad show will emulate a good show
yeah no shit genius

It is now at the very least.

We need another cruzade my brothers
DEUS VULT!!!

>dyke ra
How does it feel to be a cuck?

prove it.

fuck off dykerafag you're literally the only retard to use that nick

Attached: she-ra-netflix-adora-catra.png (2454x1432, 2.9M)

>lesbians in everything and everywhere
>less than 1% of the population
>the vast majority are lipstick lesbians for attention

And we're only teaching them that it is a valid way of getting more attention, making each generation even more egotistical and out of touch with reality.

But who cares. The future is someone else's problem.

It would have been fine if the girlfriend was hot.

Agree with this user

>the Occident will meet its downfall
Good

You can't make attractive girls with this garbage art style.

What about Jackie, he is hot AF

But then they wouldn't have gotten another punch on their 'representation' punch card!

Jackie and Star's designs are both the strongest points of the show.

This. If the girlfriend was hot Jackie and her would have an explosion of fan art and people would come around quickly. With the one they gave her I expect a few pictures but most will just forget she exists.

jlullaby

>blocks your path

Attached: 9ea5b2279e06165407c2ca93ae81cce5.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Attached: 1521080679771.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

can you faggots fuck off with these fucking threads already

It's trying too much to be like anime. Show would be better if it actually was anime.

I can't disagree.

Only ugly girls can be lesbians?..

Cotugno only likes ugly brown piercing-riddled macho alternative butches, unfortunately.

>implying she isn't

Come on now tumblr. I like QT brown girls as much as the next user, but that aint it cheif.

Nah man. I'm sure there are plenty of cute French girls they could have designed. But there was an intention to be add as much representation for the sake if representation in. So instead we got some ugly bitch.

I'm serious, she's cute.

Attached: jackie and chloe.gif (600x339, 1.46M)

You are the fringe. I'm happy she does it for you but most will disagree.

based and redpilled

>most
>on Yea Forums
>actually thinking Yea Forums is the majority of any fanbase in existence
lmao

Everyone uses it, you just want to run away from the fact that everyone hates your favorite show you retarded dyke enabiling scumbag

Is that why there is no rule34 of them together?

>you just want to run away
Nah, I'm jacking off to she ra yuri right now

I never said this. Most as in most. Other than people with a specific fetish for her type I think the only group that will support her specifically is tumblr.

Wtf bros, why did they make these dikes so ugly?

Attached: honk.png (500x675, 282K)

I can't wait for all the joker memes when it comes out.

>Global warming's probably not real and even if it is, why should I have to give up anything to fix it?
>WE MUST OUTLAW HOMERSEXUALS TO SAVE THE FUTURE GENERATIONS!!!!
OK, glad we settled that.

Who are you quoting?

>bad show will emulate a horrible show
ftfy

>cute
Nice try miss...she is ugly AF, Jackie is a goodness but the other...

SMILE
THOUGH YOUR HEART IS ACHIN

more

>two hot women fucking
This is the only reason dykes are accepted, not having them both be hot misses the point of doing it (to satisfy the male gaze and political tumblrinas)

Excuse me sweaty.

Attached: 1551080766340.png (3150x2550, 766K)

>french
>nigger
>dikyest haircut
could it get any worse

It's fine as long it isn't a gauge.

b-but I miss you

Attached: 1523882738725.png (737x662, 567K)

reminder that someone doxxed sugar after the recent episodes and it isn't even the first time it's happened.

Chloe Jackie cuckquean when?

How was she doxxed? She’s worth a couple million. I highly doubt the information is anything harmful if not already known.

where she lives including street address her private phone number etc, expected someone too try and mail her a bomb considering how fucking psychotic cross boarders are.

I like this idea.

I didn’t know celebrities could be “recently” doxxed when their information is so readily available on the web. Every single celebrity has been doxxed then.

it's amazing how far your willing to go to defend doxxing for being pissed off at kids cartoons.

I don’t think you understand how LA works. If you are famous, people will want to look at your house. Whitepages isn’t doxxing for a celebrity. doxxing for a celebrity is like leaking out social security numbers and credit cards. Knowing her address is not harmful information. Do you think every celeb’s house is firebombed or something?

Like i'm going to take requests from a coal burner.

Attached: 1407352966641.jpg (341x382, 35K)

and i think your willfully ignoring the private phone number part too justify the level of autism displayed by our friendly neighborhood keyboard warriors.

Attached: 1547348095267.jpg (1280x720, 405K)

yes a private phone number and address that isn’t even hers. 8/8 data collection is shit

But user. Janna isn't a girl. We've been over this.

Attached: MANna.jpg (700x500, 28K)

Attached: 1547337910918.png (1920x1080, 886K)

I think this show's art style is repulsive, but I'm with you. then again I have a thing for girls with short hair

Attached: 1547325327513.jpg (510x286, 78K)

>Jackie got blacked and also a lesbian
this is glorious