>A PENNY LOST IS A PENNY FOUND
>HOW DO YOU DO
>AND YOU HOWDY BACK
>A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT
>HOW DO YOU DO
>FINE, HOW ARE YOU
>HOW YOU COME ON
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN

Attached: lookatemgo.gif (290x354, 2.95M)

>wanting to see SJW Wars Land
Star Wars is dead and people like you are allowing Disney to rape its corpse

That's what i call music, Jaques

I'm headed there this summer, I'm pretty excited. That said, It's gonna be hell in a lot of ways. I'm not headed there near opening week or even month, but should I still reserve? What time should I arrive at the park so I can experience it with minimal torture? I don't really care how early I have to be there.

We didn’t do shit. Our parks are being held hostage by unoriginality and by-the-number attractions as much as Star Wars is being fucked

Attached: A60236E5-1C5D-4C65-BA6D-675CF45BAC5B.jpg (400x300, 51K)

Describe the new Hollywood Studios logo using one word.

Attached: New-DHS-Logo.png (980x500, 121K)

>didn't add "Hard mode: Don't use soulless" to your post
Did you even try user?

Synergy

Not one word but did they make this in paint or get some 9th grader to use their photoshop skills

Heartbreaking.

When did you realize Walt Disney World was dead? For me, it was the closure of The Great Movie Ride.

>reminder that with the delay of Railway until after Galaxy’s Edge opens, GMR died for nothing

Not the moment Disney started replacing original rides with IP stuff
The moment armchair-mouseketeers based what should exist, be made or be demolished based on what films “deserve” a ride for being a movie that made money. The moment they fully wanted the direction we are in

We still have /ourguy/ Figment's inevitable return

Wait, did Figment close?

My nephew is going there for his graduation trip on the 18th. will he get wrecked by then?

Attached: 1544762438573.jpg (1024x997, 38K)

You're able to save one (1) ride from ever being closed or replaced. What is it?
For me, it's Muppet*Vision 3D.

The current Twilight Zone theming of Tower of Terror, easy

Oh fuck, are there rumors the WDW one will rebrand?

Well no, but his current situation is a very obvious decline from his original digs. Imagineers are allegedly trying to reboot Journey Into Imagination in some fashion, apparently it was gonna be replaced with something Inside Out related but the idea was shot down heavily and the Inside Out thing was moved elsewhere.
I actually really like Eric Idle's singing of One Little Spark a lot

Oh lord please bring back Dreamfinder.
Me too.

Phantom Manor is back.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xdYZXHULTg

Would you marry Melanie?

That's the main goal of the non-Inside Out options.

Those Figment comics Marvel put out a few years ago were basically a pitch document for an Imagination update to prove to management that the characters still had an audience. The high sales were enough to surprise Bob Iger.

Reminder that the creator of Inside Out literally BTFO those who planned to replace Figment with a Inside Out ride and made it clear that spot of Epcot is Figment’s for life

You can say whatever you want about his actual role in the ride, but both the instrumental and his voice just ooze classy whimsy. I love it.
Not a fan of the film but he's eternally based for that.
I'm personally excited for the prospect of a super high tech reimagining of the ride with the spirit of the original.

Now that Iger is on his way out, they need to find a CEO who’s a good balance between creative and business oriented decisions. Someone charismatic to both stockholders and consumers, who will do right by current IPs but will also be willing to expand and try new properties. Someone with experience and passion.

Someone whose body is ready

Attached: 464518B5-7F0E-49F1-9244-8B29EDA7C4CC.gif (250x250, 764K)

What are your guys's opinions on Iger overall?
Holy shit, actually based.

Attached: 1556759113848.jpg (720x720, 24K)

The worst CEO Disney has ever had and everything they should have been against. No charisma either
Reminder the US parks have not had a single non-ip ride since 2006. Isn’t it ironic that’s exactly when Iger started getting control?

I just quit my Disneyland job today. I was not looking forward to that shit.

Hasn't he handled the movies and television division alright? Just really bad with the parks?

Fucking shit

I would actually go insane if this happened. Disney's got the capital now but they lost the soul, and lost it HARD. I couldn't imagine a more soulful person for the job. I could easily see him injecting some much needed life in all their divisions actually. Film, tv, parks, maybe a much needed facelift for their games division? What if he even appeared frequently in goofy company videos like Eisner did? He's perfect for that, he literally practiced it his entire tenure at Nintendo with Directs. Now I'm just pissed knowing it'll never happen. A man can dream. Unless, of course, he started his twitter when he left Nintendo with the sole purpose of using it as a new CEO of another company

Spaceship Earth

Two things
>The 2008 version of Spaceship Earth
>Being unable to ride in front of the monorail

>Spaceship Earth
>Test Track
>Mission: Space
Why do they insist on these shitty renovations that shit on the ride?

Yeah I really do miss the old test track and the Jeremy irons version of SE has a special place in my heart, especially that amazing soundtrack.
Honestly though I am glad that innoventions is getting the mercy kill. That and EPCOT forever sounds awesome

Peter Pan so I can laugh at people never being able to escape the line

I'm looking forward to Jenny Nicholson's video on it.

Makes me wish Eisner was back in charge

>Eisner's energy is so powerful he shows up in Defunctland's new video that isn't even about anything park related
Has there been a more kino CEO?

So what was the last Disney park attraction opendd that wasn't based on a pre-existing property?

Expedition Everest, IIRC.

Eisner's his favorite punching bag, you can probably count on one hand how many Defunctland videos don't have him in there somewhere

Eisner's a common punching bag on theme park YouTube in general.
What I meant was he showed up in his newest video on Jim Hensen and explained how Eisner as an exec at abc helped him fund his original pilot for the Muppets. Eisner's legacy runs deep.

Let’s not forget he was in charge of The Renaissance

My bad, chief

Attached: D5gyamfW0AEJmhP.jpg (1200x568, 71K)

>we'll never get our full Alien ride
>ever
For that one time and one time only, the Imagineers were cringe.

This image is unbelievably cursed

soulless. They should have let woody stay dead. not desecrate the corpse.

What is it with theme park fans and bitching + moaning at every little new change in the parks?

souless, pathetic, lazy and very very jewish

You only need to reserve if you're going between May 31 and June 23. After that it's open season. I'm planning to arrive at the park at least an hour or two before opening so 6-7AM

>Let's make the word "studios" as small as possible so we can all forget how far this park has strayed from its original vision

I've heard (currently unfounded) rumors that the Twilight Zone name will be dropped so that Disney isn't promoting a competing streaming service (what with CBS' new series). But the Twilight Zone revival has been such a flop I'm not worried.

OP here, my friend starts in a couple weeks (we're both former WDW CM's). He cried when he saw the block out dates.

This. I wish she made more park content.

Domestically, Expedition Everest. Overall, Mystic Manor in Hong Kong.

Based.

>little new change
ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallywere.png

>Corporate

>manager talking about his family went on disney cruise and World a few months ago
>for the 2nd time these past 2 years
>mfw I haven't been to World since 2002

Attached: 1407460645678.gif (230x124, 937K)

the cruises are so great

shite

Fuck, he'd be a perfect fit! Fingers crossed that he greenlights a Rocket Raccoon movie that's basically Starfox

I would.

Melanie > Constance

Imagine making reservations, wait 15 hours and then get stuck with a 8 year old pilot