I can't stop thinking about the movie fucks sake, it's not leaving my head since seeing it...

I can't stop thinking about the movie fucks sake, it's not leaving my head since seeing it. did this happen to anyone else

Attached: endgame.png (978x958, 2.73M)

I've been watching videos about it non-stop. Like, it's so fucking good!

And now to add a random fact. Rocket Raccoon was with the Avengers longer than he's been with the GOTG.

It left my head the moment I stepped out of the theater.
It was good, but nothing past that

i got into cast interviews again

mackie and stan are so great together, their show is going to be amazing

It's kind of a huge cultural milestone, if nothing else.

REDDIT THE THREAD

>Critical that people posting on the comics board like comic content
Are you just here whacking it to the Loud House or something?

I think Neckbeard Thor was sort of funny at first but I didn't really like that he didn't get back into shape.

Agree, it felt like a disservice to what the film was "supposed to be" that Hulk and Thor weren't in their prime.

How would he instantly go from dummy thicc to in shape by the end of the movie

I still can't believe that Ant-Man was not only important to the plot of the culmination of 10 years of the MCU but that he had some of the best scenes in the entire movie. Little dude has come a long way.

Attached: 1556421279754.jpg (2700x1800, 394K)

It was generous average comic clip . 3 hours long clip. So few deaths. No stakes at all. If you could take stones from the gauntlent so easily,why didn't you just destone Thanos in first place and play some hide and seek with him.

Yeah, but not for good reasons. I liked it well enough, but there are plenty of flaws.

How did Nebula send back Thanos' dreadnaught if she only had one vial of Pym Particles? If one vial is all it takes to send an entire dreadnaught through, why did they each use a vial instead of constructing a pod or something for them to use? That way they could have increased their Pym Particle efficiency by at least 100% assuming a team of two.

Attached: 1403048400794.jpg (400x399, 42K)

Maw the wizard guy mass produced the Pym Particles after Nebula gave Thanos them, confirmed by Russo bros

How come thru didn't use their ageing technology to make Paul Rudd an old man? That was just some old guy.

He went full bara Allfather for the last fight.

If Maw could reverse engineer it why couldn't they get literally any other chemist on the globe to also reverse engineer it?

Is there any superheroes Movie for someone who hates Marvel (Disney) and does not want anything from the avengers that shit?

>play hide n seek with Thanos with the stones

They made a movie about this, it's called infinity war, I recommend it

>You’re only a genius here on Earth
Space science and tech > Earth science and tech
How does this just fly over your head?

I saw it yesterday. It was forgettable as fuck. Cap'n bluffing with, "Hail Hydra," was awesome, though.

Nothing is a cultural milestone anymore. Paradoxically, the internet has made everything extremely transient.

Endgame is because it's beating Avatar

DC movies, but nothing made this decade.

>Hank Pym's technology is responsible for the Avengers being able to save anyone at all
>Pym Particles are essential to the plan to make the plan to bring people back work
>Banner, Stark, and Rocket can't even replicate Pym Particles because it's beyond their wheelhouse, they straight up have to steal it from a past Hank

Hank Pym was the real MVP.

Also, Scott's reaction to Thor's aimless recollections in contrast to everybody else was hilarious.

Makes sense, he was doing some weird wizard scientist shit to Strange in Infinity War. Not surprising that a super intelligent alien using tech far more advanced than Earth's was capable of replicating the particles.

Nobody fucking talks about Avatar aside from its box office and being something to beat.

It's a shitty movie, no one remembers any of the characters names and it doesn't deserve being at the top, it's why I'm glad Endgames beating it

Attached: Pocahontavatar.jpg (2000x1946, 342K)

But why nothing done in this decade (2010's)?

And what DC movies would you recommend for me?

Hancock, Winter Soldier, Green Lantern, start with those

Pym is great too. I fucking love both ANTS.

Attached: 1556704791414.jpg (1500x1024, 408K)

>not liking a fat viking Thor
kys

>“Cultural milestones” are being defined by corporate capeshit.
Someone fix this gay planet

I was being a little unfair. The more recent DC films are a mixed bag from terrible to pretty good. Try Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Shazam first, then if you're really hankering for more, try the others.

Because literally any other chemist on the globe isn't a super intelligent space wizard from a highly technologically advanced intergalactic empire?

Several ancient cultural milestones were funded by the church.

Love the fact that he was at Stark's funeral. Whilst acting respectful, he hated the Stark family for so long that I like to imagine he was ecstatic he got to outlive all of them. Would've been proud of Scott mocking Tony for fucking up.

It's the one reason movies come out in 3D now.

With how paranoid he is, I wonder why he wasn't at the last scene to make sure none of them steal some of his particles.

I would have accepted if after realizing he's still worthy, and just before the final battle after Thanos' bombardment, he called down the lightning with both hammers and used his magic essentially to restore his body back to prime shape while he summons his armor.

But it makes sense that he just simply kicks as much ass as he ever did while still being fat. It's a redemption in itself. I was just honestly surprised they went that route.

At some point I want a music video of scenes of the final battle set to Fight As One.

Watch DC Animated movies like New Frontier, All Star Superman, and Batman Mask of the Phantasm. Marvel's animated Planet Hulk is pretty good.

Live action flicks: Man of Steel, Superman '78, Batman Forever and Batman Begins are both criminally underrated (though there is a reason as the Keaton/Burton films are just undeniably superior, and TDK was a smash hit for obvious reasons), Kick Ass 1 was pretty good, X Men Days of Futures Past was surprisingly good, Hellboy with Ron Perlman is underrated, Constantine is good if you just don't think about the fact that it's supposed to be Hellblazer.

Start there

Yes, I too cannot stop thinking about this movie.

Like, where did Thanos find enough Pym Particles to shrink all of his crew, weapons, ships and everything? And if you say "he only needed one to shrink the mothership and everyone got shrunk inside", then why didn't the Avenger teams all got into small ships together to save up on Pym Particles?

Where did Thanos procure a time GPS to reach back to the quantum portal of the Avengers if bad Nebula already departed with good Nebula's GPS?

If Pym Particles are such a rare necessity and the Avengers only have so few, why is Ant-Man still growing and shrinking liberally during the time heist?

Why is Old Man Steve in the prime timeline and not in a divergent timeline? If he teleported back using the GPS, why didn't he appear on the platform?

If changing the past creates alternate timelines, wouldn't going back to the past to steal an infinity stone, then going back to the past to put it back create two distinct timelines, one where the gem was taken and never returned, then another where the gem was returned, since the sequence of events required two distinct time travels? Didn't the Avengers ruin countless timelines that way?

If Clint was so eager to sacrifice himself for the greater good, why didn't he just put on the gauntlet himself and snap Thanos away while he had it? They had already stated that any one of them could use the stones but only Hulk could survive the experience, but Clint would definitely sacrifice himself if it meant saving his family who had just been brought back to life.

How come Peter and all of his classmates are still the same age and in the same classes come Far From Home? Did ALL of them die in the snap?

How come Cassie Lang looks 20something years old if only 5 years have passed between Ant-Man & The Wasp and Endgame? Shouldn't she be a teenager?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Nah. I watch the final fight 10 times in a row and now i'm tired of it.
Rest of the movie was garbage anyways.

hey man listen, it was a bad movie that poorly explained DBZ time travel because it works exactly the same way. why didn't the eagles simply fly the infinity stones into divergent timelines?

Scarlet witch or Dr strange could've easily fixed the situation anytime they wanted, mcu movies are a joke

Probably bait but whatever
He reverse-engineered the Pym Particles and made more
Reverse-engineering
Need much less particles. And assuming only one full vial is need for time travel, any extra can be used for normal shrinking
He did teleport back but changed his coordinates to appear on the beach for "dramatic effect", or his time GPS after surviving 50+ years malfunctioned I too think it's a plot hole
Maybe, but they have the Pyms now. They could have added in something to make sure he comes back to the correct timelines without splitting them further
I don't understand Clint enough to comment
Yes
Some teens look older than they are, and the stress of losing her family probably age her up a bit. A shame too, I really like young Cassie

Now that Hank Pym is revived and the Avengers have access to infinite time travel, why don't they go back and get the Infinity Stones to solve all of life's problems? Like, when Galactus or whatever the next big bad world-ender shows up, why don't they just repeat what they've done in Endgame and have someone else die to save them all?

Same OP. I’m just gushing at it. Best theatre experience ever

>where did Thanos find enough Pym Particles
Ebony Maw and Thanos worked together to reverse engineer the sample Nebula 2.0 brought them.

>Where did Thanos procure a time GPS to reach back to the quantum portal of the Avengers
You can literally see Nebula 2.0 hack into the return pad.

>why is Ant-Man still growing and shrinking liberally during the time heist?
Tony and Cap brought back several vial from their trip in the 70's.

>Why is Old Man Steve in the prime timeline and not in a divergent timeline?
He jumped back. By this point, he probably already had found out a way to not need the pad. I mean, he most likely worked with the Pyme from that universe. Probably helped out.

> wouldn't going back to the past to steal an infinity stone, then going back to the past to put it back create two distinct timelines
Banner explictely say to return the stone exactly aat the point they left the timeline, precisely to prevent new divergences.

>If Clint was so eager to sacrifice himself for the greater good, why didn't he just put on the gauntlet himself and snap Thanos away while he had it?
1) he just had spoken with his wife and kid for 5 years
2) the plan was to get the gauntlet away from Thanos. Tony realise it won't be possible.

>How come Peter and all of his classmates are still the same age and in the same classes come Far From Home? Did ALL of them die in the snap?
Yes. why do you ask question youalready know the answer.

>How come Cassie Lang looks 20something years old if only 5 years have passed between Ant-Man
Her actress is only 16 IRL.

>Tony and Cap brought back several vial from their trip in the 70's.
Except Ant-Man was still shrinking and growing before Cap and Tony decided to go back to the 70's because Loki disappeared with the Tesseract.

>implying he would just give it to them
This is exactly why Hank don't want people to know about Pym Particles. They would just abuse them.

I would like to see it.they can even steal people from another timelines and use mind stone to force them to use gauntlent and sacrifice. No need to lose anyone from prime timeline.

Getting small was accounted in the vial count for the mission.

You'll notice that in his previous movie, he get small without needing to reload every time.

I've been talking about it a lot, but it didn't left an impression on me like Infinity War did.

Now that movie was something. I was literally obsessed with it for like an entire month, I went to see it three times in the span of like a week, and all three times were incredible.

This one was great, but I don't feel like going back or dwelling on it too much. I don't think it's because it's worse, but it's more that it felt like... closure. It was a good, enjoyable ending to this whole affair, and I was just glad to be done with it. I think I'm truly done with MCU films, in a good way. The Russos did a good job.

Based smartbro.

This. Shrinking/growing doesn't use an entire vial, just a small amount. Going quantum-sized and traveling through time uses way more Pym particles.

Will it surpass Avatar as the highest grossing movie?

How did Scott survive orbital bombardment from a ship he had no idea was there until it was blowing in the windows right in front of him?

It's Pym Particles I don't have to explain shit!

He shrank.

You can see Scott shrinks down at the moment of explosion. So literally Pym Particles did it.

I wasn't able to see it until after going over it frame-by-frame, but like other anons said, he shrunk.

Attached: antman.gif (800x363, 1.34M)

We'll only have a clear indication after the second weekend. Right now I'd say it's 50/50.

Probably. It's on track to pass 2 billion this weekend.

>out less than a week
>makes 1.4 billion dollars
>1 billion internationally
>400 million domestic
this movie will need a serious drop-off for it to fail to meet Avatar

I can't stop thinking about what time-traveling Steve might've done after that one thread 2 days ago.

>Nazis led to the Holocaust
>Holocaust forced Jew Science Guy to defect to US
>Jew Science Guy invented the Super Soldier Serum and selected Steve Rogers
>Steve has to ensure that the holocaust happened for Captain America to exist.

>9/11 led to the Afghan War
>Afghan War led to Tony Stark becoming Ironman
>Steve had to teach the Muslim terrorists how to pilot planes to ensure that Ironman exists.

>Peggy Carter has big bewbs
>Steve didn't really need to slurp on those big bewbs, but you damn well know that he sure did.

Attached: dae.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

>literally have a scene where Rocket Raccoon the weird space alien makes a point of saying that Earth geniuses are really only genius by Earth standards
>bro wtf why could this alien tech-genius reproduce top of the line earth technology and not Bill Nye the Science Guy? GUH, PLOTHOLE ANYONE?

>LLike, where did Thanos find enough Pym Particles to shrink all of his crew, weapons, ships and everything? And if you say "he only needed one to shrink the mothership and everyone got shrunk inside", then why didn't the Avenger teams all got into small ships together to save up on Pym Particles?

Maw reproduced them. As Rocket says in the same movie, Earth geniuses are beyond exceptional only on Earth

>Where did Thanos procure a time GPS to reach back to the quantum portal of the Avengers if bad Nebula already departed with good Nebula's GPS?

You should probably watch the part of the movie where Nebula does literally this

>If Pym Particles are such a rare necessity and the Avengers only have so few, why is Ant-Man still growing and shrinking liberally during the time heist?

Because I'm pretty sure Ant-Man's suit doesn't consume entire pym particle formulas every time he shrinks/grows. It's never been shown in either of his previous two films to need beyond a pack of pym particles for the suit to operate.

>Why is Old Man Steve in the prime timeline and not in a divergent timeline? If he teleported back using the GPS, why didn't he appear on the platform?

He did go to a divergent timeline, and then came back. You don't need to use the platform, literally they do this earlier in the movie with the 1970s sequence. They use the platform because it's a convenient meeting point. Even if he did come back on the platform, he could have literally just turned up 10 minutes before they arrived to send YoungSteve and then just sat down at the bench.

cont.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>If changing the past creates alternate timelines, wouldn't going back to the past to steal an infinity stone, then going back to the past to put it back create two distinct timelines, one where the gem was taken and never returned, then another where the gem was returned, since the sequence of events required two distinct time travels? Didn't the Avengers ruin countless timelines that way?

This isn't how time-travel works in the MCU. They literally explain this. New timelines are created when the future of the OG Prime timeline becomes different/changed/impossible by changes in the past because you can't change the present in the OG timeline. New timelines aren't created based off of every decision/choice like in other versions of fictional time travel.

>If Clint was so eager to sacrifice himself for the greater good, why didn't he just put on the gauntlet himself and snap Thanos away while he had it? They had already stated that any one of them could use the stones but only Hulk could survive the experience, but Clint would definitely sacrifice himself if it meant saving his family who had just been brought back to life.

Because he had a family again and also at that point they still thought the plan was to send 2014 Thanos back to his own timeline and keep the gauntlet away. The plan wasn't for the heroes to snap until Tony made the immediate decision in the moment because the time machine was fucked, they realized they couldn't stop Thanos even without the stones and he had the gauntlet.

>How come Peter and all of his classmates are still the same age and in the same classes come Far From Home? Did ALL of them die in the snap?
Yes. It's convenient but its not a gap in logic, same as the OG 6 Avengers surviving IW.

>How come Cassie Lang looks 20something years old if only 5 years have passed between Ant-Man & The Wasp and Endgame? Shouldn't she be a teenager?
The actress isn't 20 something.

It's possible. Diminishing returns *have* to kick in at some point. The question is whether it closes the gap fast enough. Remember, both Avatar and Titanic before it set their records by having extremely strong legs (IIRC Avatar was fifth in its opening weekend).

WEW user you better be memeing jesus christ this board says the most obscene shit sometimes

Yeah, mainly because I've been trying to let it sink in and decide if I actually liked it or not.

Attached: 1549242666652.gif (500x338, 464K)

The Power Stone looked like it was ripping apart Quill when he grabbed it in GotG. Why did the Soul Stone not have any effect at all on Clint while it was in his hand?

watch oout for that new James Gunn movie, Bright Burn i think its called?

Same. Before I saw it I was hyped for Got Season 8 despite how shitty the show is. Now I just want the season to be over already.
Winds of Winter fucking when.

That's what happens when you see a once in a lifetime masterpiece like Endgame

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-070359_Chrome.jpg (1071x1495, 712K)

For the life of me, I still cannot decide if Cap technically cucked his past self or if that's even possible since he can be reasonably certain that the other Cap frozen in ice will eventually take his own turn with Peggy.

STOP BULLYING ANT-MAN! IF NOT FOR HIM YOU USELESS FUCKERS WOULD STILL BE THROWING YOUR PITY PARTY'S!

Attached: 1524755804702.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Oh shit

This. I think it's really cool how he has been continuously painted as flawed and goofy but still manages to do the right thing. Brings more realism to him than a lot of his comic appearances.