How will Falcon even use the shield

How will Falcon even use the shield

Attached: k.gif (500x200, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vgcBXvrFFus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he not already use it in Civil War? You're kidding yourself if you think the MCU is incapable of finding a way to give it use in his fight scenes

He's not superhuman like Bucky or Steve, but flying is still pretty god damned useful overall.

Use it block bullets or hit enemies with it with the force of his wings. If you haven't noticed, Falcon doesn't have good melee attacks and using his wings to block bullets means he loses use of his wings.

Maybe he'll get a weaker but safer version of the supersoldier serum?

I don't know, but I look forward to see him using it while flying.

Probably the same way he did in the comics?

It doesn't matter, because it will be on a streaming service instead of in a film.

Holds it in claw boots, flies around, tossing it and then catching it again.

Is it okay to call Sam Black Captain America to avoid confusion with the original Captain America? Or is that racially insensitive?

Just call him Captain Falcon, then there'll be no confusion with other characters

FalCap.

CaptainFalcon is a ship name for SamSteve. I miss SamSteve.

Attached: Captain-America-Winter-Soldier-DC-550x366.jpg (550x366, 70K)

Seriously, the entire comics internet already did this thread 4 years ago.

He’ll use it as a sort of skateboard while his wing thrusters push him, and he shoots
It’ll be like the intro of DMC3

It's Captain Afro-America

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vgcBXvrFFus

>CaptainFalcon is a ship name for SamSteve. I miss SamSteve.

fucking neck yourself fujoshit.

Go all the way with Captain Nigger

Make me

Part of the Falcon/Winter Soldier show that's coming is probably going to deal with Sam having issues taking up the mantle and possibly trying to force the mantle on Bucky. It being hard to use the shield might be one of those reasons that come up. Maybe during all of it Sam ends up either finding the skill within himself to cope with his difference in strength and still kick ass, or maybe him and Bucky explore more of the Hydra/WS shit and end up with more SS Serum that they give to Sam.

Underrated

This

And probably this
I kinda do hope he keeps his wings as Cap.

Bump

Flying charging star

Shield isn't supremely heavy in MCU I don't think, probably won't be flinging it about and catching it on the fly.