How would the Powerpuff rogues' gallery do in Marvel or DC?

How would the Powerpuff rogues' gallery do in Marvel or DC?

Attached: beatall.jpg (1375x1062, 351K)

HIM would do well with Scarecrow, I think

The Music Meister would make short work of them

Attached: the music meister.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

The episode with the Ministry of Pain implied that there was a higher echelon of villains like those Ministry guys, and that most of the girls' rogues were specifically suited to arching children.
HIM was the main exception though; he'd hold his own pretty easily in any canon.

Well damn, now I want a Batman and powerpuff girls vs scarecrow and him comic

Pretty bad, because Powerpuff Girls is a comedy show and part of the comedy is that their antagonists are incredibly incompetent.

Yeah but if you had those villains with the same power sets and personalities unconstrained by the TV Y7 rating, they could wreck some shit up.

>beatall
This ep confused me as a kid

They hold their own against 3 mini supermen with no weaknesses. They’d be pretty high tier.

They are technically DC

I'm still not sure if the devil being a gay stereotype is offensive or not.

Help
We need somebody
Help
Not just anybody

There's another Cartoon Cartoon with an even more offensive gay devil.

You know the one.

And monkey won't play piano song
play
piano song

Cow and Chicken?

>ywn see HIM visit 40k to hang out with his bro Slaanesh
Why live?

Nothing in Gotham could stop the Amoeba Boys

I think only HIM would be an actual threat.

The red guy from Cow & Chicken is freaking amazing

>Mojo Jojo
-Super Genius
-Adept with technology
-Also natural superstrenght, speed and berzerker mode when he chimps out

Princess is also if Ironman was able to go toe to toe with superman in baseform, but with a temper problem rather than alcohol. Only the pink guy is street level, and even then I think he has that Hulk retard strenght that grows over time.

There's not a single hero in the Marvel or DC universe that can stop the Amoeba Boys from walking on the grass.

Attached: amoebaboys.gif (350x268, 902K)

>three children with the powers of Superman, none of his inhibitions, and a taste for cruelty and mayhem

I'm sure they could be beaten eventually by virtue of the fact that they're overconfident children, but they'd for sure be on a tear for a good while until we got to that point. They're like three Kid Miraclemans.

Attached: Rowdyruffboystrio.jpg (300x202, 19K)

A Tim Curry homage can never be offensive.

Attached: Rocky Horror.jpg (1089x1418, 542K)

The Rowdyruff Boys aren’t completely inhibited. It’s canon you can defeat them by pantsing them. You want to beat the Boys, you strip them naked in public.

Him is pretty much a lovecraftian god. He'll do fine.

Wrong album

Please go back to where you came from

Mojo is a great character and would do well against basically any character. He's jsut another Mad scientist but with being a chimp as a nice little twist. Plus his design is really distinctive and would adapt well to comics.

Fuzzy is a bit one-note, he's good comic relief but would definitely be a c-lister at best in comics

HIM is interesting. He's clearly supposed to be almost like Dormammu in terms of the scope of his power, yet he prefers to give the girls a chance against him. He actually reminds me of Mxyzptlk, in that he's so powerful but is still easily defeated. He would fit in a lot of different canons

Princess is a fun character, but she only belongs as an antagonist for the girls. Her entire character is based around her being jealous of them.

The PPGs are pretty damn strong and the villains have put up a good fight on occasion. Especially Him who is actually portrayed as a powerful reality warper in a lot of his episodes. They'd probably do well until one of the higher tier heroes on the level of the PPG get involved.

CAROL NO, THEY'RE JUST BOYS

>Princess is a fun character, but she only belongs as an antagonist for the girls. Her entire character is based around her being jealous of them.

Are there any female villains similar to that in Marvel or DC?

Their powers are contingent upon their security in their masculinity. They aren't defeated by being pantsed, they're defeated because they feel emasculated by that.
If they spent a little while with a counselor, they would be unstoppable.

Attached: jim.png (720x629, 353K)

They'd be perfect for Jon. They're basically anti-Jon

bump

He's a transvestite

whats the policy on killing children?