I’m which movie he will be revived?

I’m which movie he will be revived?

Attached: FFE5D350-98DE-479C-8AA6-A7F545FDE23E.png (322x445, 245K)

HOLY SHIT A TALKING MOVIE

I don't think they're lazy enough to revive Thanos.
There are dozens of villains they can use instead, and Thanos' greatness in the MCU isn't owed to his original incarnation being particularly great. They can spin some other straw villain into something as gold as Thanos.

Spider-Man: Far from Home

Learn english.

>Spider-Man: Far from Home is about a revived, young Thanos enrolling in school and becoming friends with Spider-Man in a series of wacky hijinks
Nice.

The movie version of Thanos isn't particularly great either. He's a generic brooding invincible bad guy with a retarded one-note motivation that doesn't even make sense because his plan was lifted from a comic arc where he had an entirely different motivation. 16 year olds cream themselves over him because most comic book villains have been even worse written.

>where he had an equally retarded motivation
Fixed that for you.

Thanos was great but I think he should be dead forever. He already died twice. Next villain should be KANGZ or Doom.

If MCU Thanos is generic to you, I want to live in your timeline.

In phase 9, when they start bringing back people. Tony will be played by a CG rendition of RDJ, including his voice.

Marvel Presents: Thanos was right

The very next one

>Every MCU movie from now on has an alternate universe Thanos appear at some point
>It becomes such a running gag that Thanos is reduced to being as much of a joke as his comic counterpart
Bringing things full circle.

Attached: file.png (600x438, 788K)

He will e revived in an adaptation of The Coming of Galactus, only to heroically die in the Thanos Imperative

I can’t believe he was wearing a fucking T-shirt on his space farm

Once they properly introduce the X-Men and the FF and they can set up Secret Wars

It was absolutely equally retarded, but at least it was supposed to be.

You already do friend. Thanos is ultimately a big invincible dogmatic bad guy who wants to destroy the universe for no good reason. Endwar throws out what little justification the guy had to up the stakes, but in doing so makes him even more one note and one dimensional. He exists to be a big enough threat to bring all the characters together for a big dumb action scene, but whenever he shows up I kind of just want him to shut up and stop the cliched monologuing about how invincible and inevitable and noble he is.

that Topshop product placement had to go somewhere.

There's literally no reason to ever bring him back

more importantly, can they pull him off?

Attached: Doctor_Doom_Stan_Lee_Interview.0.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

Avengers 5, probably.

>I’m which movie
>That face

Are you have a stroke, or is Thanos having one?

LET HER GO, GRIMACE

kys

Do you think they're ever going to bring up the plot point of 50% of the world's population having essentially been in suspended animation for 5 years or no

"gosh Peter its crazy that so many of our classmate are now in college"
"it sure is ned"
And then they'll never mention it again

Maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if it had some minor tie in into future plot points and character motivations, but I doubt the writers care enough to delve into the ramifications of such a scenario.

See this would be a great time to have the TV shows really dig into that since you can get a lot of millage out of the subject
Shame they're all cancelled / non-canon

Yeah that was my 2nd question.
3.5 billion disappeared for 5 years. All their property is gone the world has gotten use to being only half the number of people.

Come on dude, no need to be cranky. I'm down to hear you out if you have thoughts.

Infinity War 2 starring Magus.

Attached: thanosdoppelganger_03r.jpg (583x258, 148K)

>yfw his headless body gets found and he gets cloned or some shit

Attached: oh snap.jpg (480x360, 10K)

> He's a generic brooding invincible bad guy with a retarded one-note motivation that doesn't even make sense because his plan was lifted from a comic arc where he had an entirely different motivation.

Yes because making out with some ghost clearly is more interesting than a discussion about world issues with overpopulation.

Eternals, it's obvious.

Well yeah when you literally strip out all characterization, context, intent, and themes associated with it, it sure does sound generic.

Almost like you had to completely ignore literally everything about comic book thanos besides the most bare bones loosest simplest interpretation of his motivation in order to justify that statement.

If they actually go with his powerset, and don't fuck with his real design and try to apply him in some faithful manner, they can pull him off big time. But I wouldn't dare to hope, they don't seem to want to.

>at least it was supposed to be
lmao, no. Thanos was a big deal back in the day, but her never made his contemporary debut until IW came out, because he was obsessed with Lady Death, an obvious case of not-gaying your lonely, brooding character.

No his motivation was literally intended to be stupid and a testament to his own subconscious desire to be miserable.

Okay, Jim Starlin.

I mean they deliberately spend two or three pages in Infinity Gaunltet specifically telling you this just in case you didnt get it.

Thats the entire point behind him retiring to be a farmer in the comic, he's completely lost and realizes he cant achieve what he wanted because he doesnt want to be happy, so he fucks off to figure himself out.

this is an hour late but this post is so ironic.
keep yourself safe, user

How is it ironic? Learn english you fucking insectoid.

I think the issue is that the movie reduced him to a mad man. When you live in a universe in which gods exist, and there is a personification of Death. worshipping that personification of death has an odd logic to it

Retard

Attached: ros.jpg (1328x567, 153K)

They haven't introduced any real gods though. Just really strong aliens like Hela or Quill's dad. Closest thing to a higher power so far is Dormammu. It would be difficult and take some time to properly introduce "btw the grim reaper is real and way stronger than everyone else but she's not the villain this purple elephant man who wants to bang her is". The movie was already ambitious enough.

>American comic depicts Thanos as a moronic clutz
>Japanese manga depicts Thanos as a deceptive joker

>I'm
nice autocorrect phoneposter. maybe turn it off and you wont expose yourself

you could just read comics you know

Hi Which Movie, i'm user.

He’ll be back, but be forced to team up with the avengers to fight a bigger foe

>invincible bad guy
Um user. . .

Very nice.

Ultron Sigma?

Attached: mvci.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

So, the Marvel version of The Mountain? (headless in the book)