JUST

JUST

Attached: static1.squarespace.png (970x601, 919K)

Well it can only go up from here

Attached: ffp.png (664x784, 712K)

You say that now, but remember that people said the same thing about Rise of the Silver Surfer

Will the MCU even bother with the FF?

Johhny always teases Ben, Ben usually says something back.

Make Johnny black, Been now has an arsenal of jokes. Doesn't say anything

"Hated? I have fucking Fox begging me to sign on for another two Fantastic Four movies, another Chronicle, and WB offering a 4 year first look. Don't believe what you read online and just because something isn't accurate to a book doesn't mean it's not an interesting story. When I talked to Stan and Mark about the FF take they loved it, Simon loved it. The only thing stopping it is fucks like the CG guy and other haters and conspirators trying to tank this just to get some stupid fictional characters back."

"You're right it's my vision, lets be 100% honest here, it is my vision Fox hired me to do my vision and to make sure they get a quality film and they're getting both; since day one people have created rumors and lies about me and my film going from found footage to me tearing up that house. Was I distant? Yeah. I was, if you were on the set of a huge film with Mathew Vaughn and half of Fox breathing down your neck to deliver a film on a specific date and to rush through everything you'd do everything possible. Yeah, I wanted to extend the boundries; FX supervisor got OTOY to do some good quality work which looked great in the dailies but not what I wanted. Look okay, here's what I'm trying to say if you want your fantastic four, if you want the real first family, if you want Doom ruler of Latveria, if you want Frank and Val Richards if you want the power cosmic or even the bombastic bagman then yeah my story isn't for you but at the end of the day they still exist in your heart and in your mind and in the pages of marvel comics I was hired to write and direct a film and to make it what I thought would be a new way to do it and so I decided instead of playing it safe to go all out to go scifi space and body horror because thats been done so few times.

shit casting

no blond twunk Johnny = no buy

You can tell any story with these characters and some are light hearted and some are dark but honestly since issue one when they fought the mole man Reed Richards and Co were afraid of being freaks afraid of what to do in life and completely unsure of how to deal with it and I loved that aspect the people who have powers but are completely afraid; these are early days for the four they're not even the four yet and they never call themselves that but they for sure are the first family just a different one; this is Earth-Fox not Earth-616."

"He's not but as a producer, you have guys breathing down your neck to make it. Once you reach that level you stop noticing what it takes to make a film unless it's yours.

Like I saw him do Kingsman and he was super chill and it was completely different because every night every wrap it was "How much did you get are you behind Why aren't you doing this" and honestly I swear if this shit ends up anywhere I'm gonna kill you people but I'm high enough to not give a fuck. Vaughn is great when he's not your boss and Simon, well, Simon is a dick that just wants to hold onto "his" characters no matter what like this movie comes out he gets an extension for another two year automatically same with X-men, those aren't vaughns characters or Bryan's they're like in his mind they're his characters and even then when he wrote the first draft of the script it was like it was the first FF film all over it was all grounded and the only thing there was the teleporter then I wanted to do something cosmic or at least a bit different but no its just weird to deal with someone who thinks he owns these characters and who wants to keep them to himself honestly when I did my draft I removed that x-men I told him I wanted the Four to be on their own because honestly it's almost like telling him these aren't yours these are whoever creates this story and so there's the Chronicle crystals and Annihilus.

Whoever does this after another four years will put their spin on it might be classic might be more extreme. I don't want to hate you guys but from day one Ive tried to tell simon and fox that they wanted my version they get and they aren't characters they own they're names they bought and that there's an infinite universe out there for these guys Reed practically discovered it; who knows he might even meet old Reed in something. Now I'm taking an xan and going to rush out. But seriously it just seems like all these fucking just want to take shit away and bash this and fuck me"

What was it like on Yea Forums when this movie got dumped?

Paid marvelfags shills were seething.

Why not? Bar is so low now they'd need shovels not to clear it

No he has to be Indian now!

Get Dhalsim on the line.

I think a lot of us, deep down, were sad and angry.

I wonder if Marvel will ever actually start pandering to the Indian market the same way they've done the Chinese in the last 5-6 years? Though I guess with how ridiculously thirsty Indian men are for white women, they won't have to change their approach at all.

>tfw this is non-ironically the best F4 movie

Attached: the_fantastic_four_4f-523473394-large.jpg (575x870, 79K)

I'm sure that they'd love to use Doom as a villain once they get tired of doing space stuff

Doomposting

It's fucked Micheal B has a career after this shitstorm. Proving Being Black is all Hollywood gives a fuck about it anymore.

He's just an actor, and at the time Miles Teller basically diverted all the anger into himself by giving one of the most insufferable interviews ever where he just came across as a pompous asshole.

I remembered that thread. It really was him, wasn't it.

Yep. Later events showed that production manager talking about Trank and Kinberg both being dysfunctional hacks a few days before was likely legit as well.

In a post Trump world, there MUST be some color on the FF. People will shit bricks if it is a group of straight white people in any future MCU movie so someone had to get browned.

It just did not make sense to have the brother of the blonde white girl be black without explanation.

Just make Johnny a pansexual manwhore, they are already hinting at that in comics anyway. And Ben is jewish, just make that more noticeable.

Attached: 314.png (540x295, 285K)

Attached: 313.jpg (456x810, 133K)

human torch is a bit too well known due to chris evan.

Ben or Mr Fantastic would work better, but I doubt they would make Ben Black.

They're not gonna make any major character in the MCU gay since it'd put Disney's Chinabux at risk.

Make the Storm siblings Hispanic or Latino. Jessica Alba's Sue was close to being one but she had to put a lot of makeup to look extra white.

People complaining about Johnny being black but Sue being white. And defenders calling everyone racist nazis.

Made the Storms Chinese, and the financial backing for Reeds's projects.

God, that's the kind of shit they'd actually pull.

Well 90s and after they were retconned into being millionaire heirs that did back Reed's rocket project.