IDW Sonic Annual 2019 Storytime

with Yuji Uekawa himself doing the cover

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-000.jpg (1987x3055, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=13BXGa0JqTYOMgJGrXuDOFQKN1iYeRoux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Story 1: written by Ian Flynn, art (including colors) by Jennifer Hernandez

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.26M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-003.jpg (1987x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-005.jpg (1987x3056, 1.44M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.14M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.4M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.11M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-012.jpg (1987x3056, 1.24M)

Attached: 4chan claims this image contains an embedded file.jpg (1987x3056, 1.59M)

Story 2: Written by Caleb Goellner (the guy who wrote the TSR book), art by Jack Lawrence (Transformers: Lost Light, issue 15 of the main sonic book), colors by Leonardo Ito (the guy who did the colors for issue 14)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-014.jpg (1987x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.27M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

it's amazing just taking off her coat makes her look underdressed

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

panel 1 here makes sonic look retarded

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.38M)

Story 3: written by Evan Stanley & Gigi Ditreux, art (including colors) by Evan Stanley

shit forgot image

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.5M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-024.jpg (1987x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-025.jpg (1987x3056, 1.32M)

Friendly reminder that whenever Blaze tells you she is going to help you, she will actually be burning all your shit instead

But why? There's no point keeping her. You can't sell her.

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-026.jpg (1987x3056, 1.22M)

you could ransom her

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-027.jpg (1987x3056, 1.68M)

that "it's no use" feels really shoehorned here

Story 4: written by Cavan Scott (a british author mostly known for writing licensed books kids books and comics, most notably involving Dr. Who and Star Wars), art by Diana Skelly (returning from Archie), and colors by Prisculla Tramontano (a regular artist on the IDW Transformers books)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-028.jpg (1987x3056, 1.47M)

really not a fan of lawrence's stuff so far

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-029.jpg (1987x3056, 1.5M)

I liked Lawrence's art in issue 15 more than I did in the annual

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-030.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-031.jpg (1987x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-032.jpg (1987x3056, 1.58M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-033.jpg (1987x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-034.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-035.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

This final story's nice enough to reiterate the credits in the art itself.
Reggie (the colorist) has actually done art for StC Online.
and yes, *that* James Kochalka

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-036.jpg (1987x3056, 1.69M)

interesting that Kochalka didn't do his own art: he usually does so when he does guest stories. Guess sega felt is art would've been too off-model or something

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-037.jpg (1987x3056, 1.73M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-038.jpg (1987x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-039.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-040.jpg (1987x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-041.jpg (1987x3056, 2.11M)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-044.jpg (1987x3056, 853K)

to be honest Jewel's kinda hot

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-045.jpg (1987x3056, 767K)

Attached: Sonic the Hedgehog - Annual 2019-046.jpg (1987x3056, 1M)

is it me or does that one butterfly member of the sonic fanclub really look like one of the animaniacs?

Best story is the Silver/Blaze one, and honestly trying to make Tangle and Whisper a pair after just having an introductory issue each and shoehorning them into the climax of the last season was a bad idea. They really needed more than just an issue each, more like a whole arc.

Given how she’s hitting the Egg Pawn with a comic mace out of nowhere, I think that’s the joke.

Best overall story was Curse of the Pyramid. Honestly felt kinda like something out of Sonic the Comic (in a good way)

>James Kochalka
Isn't that guy a pedo?

they were all mostly bland

the only thing I got from the Silver story is that Blaze knows chemistry

protect Tumble

It's a mixed bag for me. Sometimes the art looks cute and fun, but other times it looks sloppy and rushed.

the closest thing I can think of is that one weird American Elf strip where he talks about how he dreamed about his son having a weird clamshell testicles but I don't think anyone's brought up any actual allegations or anything, so it might be based entirely on that one strip

I really don't care for Tangle. Her design and gimmick are neat, but she doesn't have much personality beyond being this hyper fangirl.

i love him bros

Attached: silver.png (540x193, 156K)

I wish they'd tone down meme faces

Attached: slvr.png (341x396, 267K)

Oh joy, the bird trio. Guess it was inevitable.

>They really needed more than just an issue each, more like a whole arc.

They're getting a whole five issue mini this summer.

> Amy told me I could grow my own plants

wat

what the fuck they eat in the future if Silver is foreign to the concept of fucking plants.

Probably sealed astronaut food-tier shitnuggies.

>They actually remembered the fucking fan
Wow.

rocks

>Sonic actually flying his own plane.
Neat.

Does anyone even care anymore?

I'll give the IDW comics one thing; they do a real cute Silver.

Iblis burnt the future to fucking ashes. I'd be surprised if Silver was even aware of half the things we take for granted.

I think 1 per 3 stories is fine

DULLEST SONIC MEDIA IN HISTORY

almost 50 pages where nothing is allowed to happen

I am sad that these artists are putting that much effort on such an empty comic, its not their fault it seems.

Whisper is adorable

Attached: 1556691308606.jpg (633x633, 168K)

She's basically wearing a corset. So in a way she is.

Fairly poor writing, worst art in the series yet.

Decent art, literally nothing story.

Good art, decent writing.

Fantastic art, strong writing.

I have always absolutely hated Kochalka's writing style, and I don't mind whimsy writing. I think he's an honest to god hack.
Jon's gotten better.

>where nothing is allowed to happen
Rough, Tumble and Rouge are better defined in a seven page story than the 4+ issues they show up in.

She absolutely is.

Attached: 1547225764082.png (600x656, 430K)

It kind of bugs me that she's just opposite-Bunnie.

>Top right panel
Is that Harriet?

>ywn handjob Jewel's girldick

Whoa, I didn't see this coming.

Looks like Dot from Animaniacs.

Is anyone going to storytime Tangle and Whisper 0?

yumyum

remember all thats in silvers future is sparse robotic plants

They each needed it FOR their introduction, not after they decided to make them a pair out of nowhere.

Yeah, why wouldnt they showcase rouge without Shadow, the whole concept seems strange since Shadow himself could sell interest without his little team or sonic, He's THAT popular.

At this rate Tails and fucking lemur girl has more exposure and panel relevance than fucking Shadow.

The Rouge story was the best one.

>but she doesn't have much personality beyond being this hyper fangirl.

I feel like this has become a really common problem these days where entire characters are being defined by OMG SUCH A NERD! JUST LIKE YOU THE READER! RELATE TO HER FANDOM!

With the movie coming out, do you think IDW would make tie in comics?

>Peridot and Lapis laying together on the pillow

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 5.24.42 AM.png (254x169, 77K)

as always

This

I seriously hope we get to see what the fuck the future Silver is from looks like.

Are you seriously complaining that they're laying off the milking machine with the character who has more character writing devoted to him than anything else and giving his sidekick four pages for herself?

uekawa's art style makes my dick hard

>YEETLE BEETLE

>Reflection continues off glass on to metal uninterrupted.
Holy dick.

Why can't the actual book be like this?

>Why can't the actual movie be like this?

>you came! you really came!

>I know how to draw characters, but not background: the pic

You didn't notice that in
earlier? The attempt to convey the idea of "bakery" and "salon" is terrible.

Rough and Tumble are for sure the best new characters added to the Sonic comic since IDW bought it up. They're channeling the comedic energy of the Chaotix/Hooligans very well and their designs are really good.

it's average. My part have completly fucked up perspectives everywhere.

>Literal fucking squares with a character inside.
>Average.
user, a completely flat image that fails its purpose is worse than a perspective bungle. One's a mistake, but the other is a failure to even try.

This is the only story they actually do that in, though. They don't play off each other enough in the other issues.

Literally what Wave says next page. It's an ego thing because he's a Sonic villain.

Remember to send mail to IDW telling them what you did/didn't enjoy and email the creators whose content you liked. Can't make a change unless you make your voice heard.

I prefer Whisper as a character, she just hasn't done anything yet.

>Whisper is a great character!
>She hasn't done anything yet
>But she's a great character!

God, you Sonic fans are stupid.

It's a five page preview for #1 and it reads almost exactly like the first three pages of their story in this issue.

>She hasn't done anything yet
Neither did Rough and Tumble until this very issue. I'm just saying I prefer that character's traits to R&T's non-existent ones while acknowledging she's also shit because she does bupkiss.

You're arguing with someone who agrees with you about the writing, numbskull.

this is the best one, brilliant fucking art and a fun little story, i actually like rough and tumble here and i liked what they did with rouge, showing another side of her even if it was quick. it's a real shame the rest of the comic isn't like this. blaze & silver's story is definitely the second best but the rest of these were really boring.

Time for a new character breakdown nobody cares about.

Tangle's basically early Sally or super early (like first three stories) Bunnie. She has one or two traits (hyper, precocious) but they don't really inform the story, how she acts in it or her relationship with other characters. It feels like they're trying to do the last one with Whisper and Jewel now, but (at least so far) their interactions are stiff and sterile. They feel strangely neutral with little touches meant to make you feel like there's chemistry/conflict (Tangle giving Whisper hugs she doesn't want, Jewel's attitude towards Tangle) instead of letting the character traits guide interactions.

Whisper is a lot like early Bunnie, a highly competent, cute character with strong establishing traits and a few seeds for further development but no major flaws that can't be spun as positives. In fact, they both have the same "flaw" of being keen on distancing themselves out of concern for others. They also both don't really do much of anything outside of mandatory action scenes.

Rough & Tumble are Sleet and Dingo but less nuanced, which is saying a lot. The most we get is "they have bravado but are stupid cowards, big guy is slower, small guy is more excitable."

Dr. Platypus is a plot device so far. So is Jewel. Maybe they'll actually go somewhere eventually.

And, like I touched on a second ago, Tangle and Whisper feel like someone took Sally and Bunnie and asked themselves how to do a fresh spin. Tangle really feels like they took all the common Sally complaints and flipped them, making the center of the world, cynical quasi-bitch who wouldn't fit in a game into an unimportant, optimistic go-getter who could star in her own franchise. Whisper is even very visually similar to Bunnie, but she's reserved instead of outgoing and uses tech that requires organics instead of having tech replace her organics. It's odd.

Of all characters, the Babylon Rogues? I guess...

Sonic fans are furfags, so they like any girl character with waifu potential. Even if they do absolutely nothing, they are a "good character" because they can fap to them.

Who else?

>Responding before checking the reply chain.
You're an even bigger dumbass than they are. I'd have the same opinion if Whisper was a dude.

>Sonic fans are furfags, so they like any girl character with waifu potential.

Notice how the only Freedom Fighters these autists are screeching and crying about losing are Sally, Bunnie and Nicole, not Rotor or Antoine? They only give a shit about the furry waifus they can jack to, not the actual characters.

Certainly explains why everyone in this thread hates Rough and Tumble but can't stop going MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK over Tangle and Whisper, despite them all being equally shallow and terrible characters. Pure furry autism.

The Sonic movie is exactly what these fags deserve.

Are you done talking to yourself yet?

>Two people disagree with me
>MUST BE THE SAME PERSON

Let me guess, you also enjoy Thomas the Tank Engine?

>Posts in sequence a minute apart, both ignoring all counterpoints and contrary evidence to say the exact same thing.
>I-I'm not samefagging and shitposting! Autism!
3/10, if you try harder you can get an actual discussion going.

SOИIC FAN CLUB?

>everyone in this thread can't stop going MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK over Tangle and Whisper
I don't think there's even a single post implying they're good characters.

>??????!!???!
That one arouses my heart

There are posts comparing them to Sally and Bunnie, which is retarded

>I don't think there's even a single post implying they're good characters.

Except this autist:

>Except this autist
They said Tangle is also shit, she just has a few character traits they like while Rough and Tumble do nothing for them. That's not calling her good. It's saying she's slightly less bad.

And now I'm sad her and classic Bunnie will never rmeet.

She was a major influence in Forces, Silver explained the whole thing

Attached: DnzwOIRXgAEThmK.jpg (1196x930, 249K)

You forgot make it easy for fans to have Tangle/Whisper lesbo off each other as well.

drive.google.com/open?id=13BXGa0JqTYOMgJGrXuDOFQKN1iYeRoux

1991-2018

any of the sonic comics good

Well Tangle and Jewel are now the confirmed duo

In the MST3K sense yes. I grew up reading these and can't say they are objectively good. Compared to the current IDW series though they do have more flavor/spice except around the 90s-130s period.

>any of the sonic comics good

The majority of them are hilariously awful in both script and (especially) art. They look and read like something you'd see on Deviant Art.

But this is a reboot, shadows a blank slate with no toe in to anything bar the ark incident. So far Shadow has no real important set up to expand like Knuckles, Metal, Silver and Eggman. All he's done So far is be a ally that has a salty attitude in being outdone by his rival.

Backstory accomplishment aren't the same thing as having characters act in a story. If they were, Locke would be an interesting character with tons of relevance to the story and a lot of agency.

How is Shadow milked when they barely use him plot wise anymore or compared to the core 5 heroes and villains he can't be advertised and more generally showcased as a character that is supposed to have as much bulk prominence as sonic.

>shadows a blank slate with no toe in to anything bar the ark incident
And Heroes.
And Battle.
And his self titled game.
And he has plenty of character moments in games like 06 and Forces.
>So far Shadow has no real important set up to expand like Knuckles, Metal, Silver and Eggman. All he's done So far is be a ally that has a salty attitude in being outdone by his rival.
He doesn't need any more until the comic is ready to actually use him in a story proper. Nobody got a proper setup despite a year of "setup." If anything it's better that minor characters like Rouge/Blaze get a short 7 pager to establish their character, range and activities while major characters like Shadow get a proper issue or two somewhere down the line once it becomes relevant.

Jet the Hawk more like Jet the Hawt, amirite.

Attached: Jet.jpg (749x462, 133K)

>Jack the Off

>that third panel.

Why would they care?

Did you forget just a few years ago when they tried to sell a year's worth of Sonic Universe issues with a throughline of a ShTH followup? Or how Shadow got a DLC for Forces as a big selling point for the game?

Shadow is a simple character occasionally trotted out for another milking. You guys are complaining that the comic has the gall to barely use him when he's not relevant to the stories at hand. Shit, they've already made it clear he's Mr. Super Badass who can go toe to toe with Sonic.

>Three years later

At the very least give other characters more attention, like Tails and Amy.

>Why does a company with a very small consumer base care what consumers think?
You think it's a coincidence they canned that asshole's GI Joe comic after he talked shit about 9/11 survivors? If enough people say "I like writer x/artist y/story style z," editorial is more likely to return to that.

>Terror from the Beep

I mean I don't disagree with you, this is what the comic should have started as. There's no good reason #1 wasn't two stories like Curse of the Pyramid, one focused on Sonic and Tails, one about Sonic and Amy. There's no good reason why almost any of the comics are 20 pages instead of 10, they don't use their space effectively anyway. After 20 issues we totally should be able to say "here's a good Tails story, here's a good Amy story, here's a good Knuckles story, here's a good Espio story, here's a good Rouge story," etc. That's the whole point of an introductory arc.

In that she has all of her body parts and hasn't married the only person with a worse accent than hers?

I think these analysis are a bit stretched. Sally was never as goofy as Tangle and Bunnue was never as serious as Whisper.

I suppose they can't use Fang, Bean, and Polar everytime they need secondary villains.

>Did you forget just a few years ago when they tried to sell a year's worth of Sonic Universe issues with a throughline of a ShTH followup?

Its not a big deal compared to the fapping knuckles got through out the entire run, which shadows arc tied in with. Shadow barely had arcss worth(he's was basically a fucking guest star in his own arcs and other character shared arcs) it's established premised since it barely put Shadow on par with Knuckles in the end and also made him a glorified extra.

Shadow doesn't fucking get attention by his own merits, he always has to sell a high level of plot with other characters which he feels poorly tacked on and useless via wolverine.

>Or how Shadow got a DLC for Forces as a big selling point for the game?

No one likes forces shadow, a glorified sonic skin. Who dis nothing in the main plot. Shadow was lazily half assed and basically poorly executed like the game, and once more Knux and the others had more plot relevance than Shadow due to actually moving the story and helping the oc.

>Shadow is a simple character occasionally trotted out for another milking.

Shadow being milked in small amounts and Shadow being recognized as a iconic and useful character by himself are two distinct things. Shadow isn't he former and he's not really impressive in being fanservice compared to the others, Knux once more had an arc centered around the main villain not to long ago, shadow was minor player in it and basically debut in one of his worst depictions since boom shadow.

What's Tangle's purpose?

>Shadow is a simple character occasionally trotted out for another milking.

And Tails, Eggman, Knuckles and fucking of course Sonic isn't? at least they play more important roles and are always more important main players around Sonic himself than Shadow will ever be or has been. He'll Shadow still can't beat Knuckles iconic world building and being generally more a iconic rival to Sonic.

>You guys are complaining that the comic has the gall to barely use him when he's not relevant to the stories at hand.

He's not relevant at all. It's gotten to the point where he barely can't be shown without a context why. That's not how you market one of your most popular characters. It makes him feel like he's pointless to have a cameo in plots period, his popular isn't uniquely capatilized since he plays just like sonic and not like how he is his own main lead, He's basically sonic reskin as a result of his so called appearances, the main issue here is he's not treated like he's a popular ataring role to depict from knuckles or sonic, He's just a extra.

A vehicle for the reader

Right? It feels like they're made specifically for the tunblr/twitter fandom.

They're good and we haven't (hadn't) seen them in IDW yet

>they give Rouge the brap gas

>And Tails, Eggman, Knuckles and fucking of course Sonic isn't?
Not really, no, aside from Sonic on a meta level. They're expected to be there. Shadow's a selling point.

>He's not relevant at all. It's gotten to the point where he barely can't be shown without a context why.
Yeah that's the point. It means he's a big deal. That's literally why they do that. It's one of the only intelligent brand decisions Sega makes.

>That's not how you market one of your most popular characters.
Sure looks like It works to me. You're frothing for more Shadow content. Borderline scarcity for the beloved aspects is a key part of keeping an IP healthy and naturally slots in to the narrative arc. Lightsabers are cool, but not when there's a hundred on the screen for a whole movie. By limiting his appearances you simultaneously make his appearances more important to people while stopping him from overshadowing the other characters. If anything I'm worried IDW is going to USE him too much for cheap sales boosts like Archie did in the mid-00s.

There's a better one page guide somewhere but I ain't got it with me soooo

Attached: Comic_Quality_Guide.jpg (1449x1228, 380K)

>Sonic fans are furfags
Yeah go look up "Yoshi" on one of those sites and come back before you want to start throwing bricks around this glass house.

Bingo. As I stated before, each of these characters really needed a full arc dedicated to them and their interactions with the main Sonic cast to see how they’d properly fit in both thematically and dynamically. Just one sole issue and a small bit part in the climax at the end of the season really didn’t cut it.

I should really give the Shattered World Arc another read, maybe reading it all in one go (sans the unnecessary crossover) may qualm some of my issues with it.

To basically be Buddy from Sonic Forces except no guns and all trip wire.

Whisper is Buddy except no trick wire but all the guns.

Attached: 952[1].jpg (741x1200, 111K)

what're all these OC's doing here? I thought they put an end to that

If they put an end to that they wouldn't have put them in STR.

>Whenever I'm asked to "write" a comics script for someone, I always draw it. Here's my original rough for comparison with the finished art by @jongraywb and @Ziggyfin

Attached: D5l5ENJXsBA708a.jpg (1200x860, 272K)

I don't agree. I think they needed multiple short stories over time, like early Archie or StC.

>Draws his idea instead of writing it.
>Layouts are so shit that Jon ignores them.
This is just reaffirming my beliefs about Kochalka.

So, is there some mandate from Sega that keeps the books from world building too much... Because there's kind of a desperate need for it.

>Reboot sucked because it focused on "DUUUDE WORLD BUILDING" instead of telling good stories.
>"DUUUDE, YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED, WO-
No.
Just write good stories and build off of what works. Bring back stuff like the pyramid bats if you have a nice story for it, give places names and unique aesthetics to build a sense of place, but for the love of god don't focus on trying to "worldbuild" a comic that could last anywhere from four more months to forty more years.

Why do they need to world buikdnanyway? They are borrowing so much from the games' canon.

>lul NO WORDLBUILDING FUCK MY FACE DADDY SEGA ABLUBLUBLYBL
Faggots like you are exactly the reason why Sega keeps giving the go-ahead to godawful shit like the movie and this utterly bland current run.

>>Reboot sucked
Absolutely wrong.

Attached: OH MY GOD.png (297x270, 58K)

You should world build through good storytelling. You shouldn't come up with plots for the sole purpose of world building.

In that case, then they should have just standardized Buddy as that stock red wolf avatar and bring him to the comic instead wasting time with creating Tangle.

Attached: gadget_by_kajikimaguro427_dc82owj.png (1000x1000, 415K)

The Chase and Champions were the only good STH stories. Arcs for "worldbuilding" like Waves of Change were too obsessed with setting things up for the future instead of being enjoyable on their own.

>IT CAN ONLY BE ONE EXTREME OR THE OTHER.
Oh piss off. The comics would be much better if Ian was the kind of guy who goes "I want Sonic to fight a mummy this month" and then puts some thought into the setup and carries it forward instead of the kind of guy who goes "okay I need a Freedom Fighter group on each continent, time to roll out stories to explain they exist and then come back later!"

They should have.

At this point you should follow Legacy if you need a new Sonic comic.

Why make one Buddy that Sega can and will flip flop on the portrayal of when you can make two Buddies and pretend they aren't?

The world building was literally completely fine. It was halting everything for another crossover event that ruined the pacing that was the issue.

>Follow garbage genomics just because they're not the licensed material.
No, I think reading non-Ian IDW comics like
and
will suit me just fine. And I only exclude Ian because he's proven across multiple books to be incapable of letting go of his continuity boner.

My ass. Three issues out of 38 is piss all.
Most of the issues just weren't good stories. They were working under the assumption they had another decade at minimum, just like Archie Mega Man.

too cute

>pyramid bats
I thought those were Fennec Foxes

You're probably right, I'm just stupid.

And if there's a mandate, which I was asking about, that might be limiting their ability to do that.

Cryptic Reference to Whisper's Pat Count: + 1

Were you thinking of head pats half way through that sentence.

Er, no...not that YOU know of...

>Yuji Uekawa
Way past cool.

The comic OC's are in Sonic Team Racing? Really?

>Comic started
>Sonic just goes through no-name cities, in unknown parts of the world.
What do you think? Sega cannot have any other sonic media look more thought out than their games.

They can't use Fang, bean, and Bark at all.