Star vs possible spin-off: Are they getting it?

Star vs possible spin-off: Are they getting it?

Attached: 1556730010057[1].png (1958x1975, 1.52M)

Attached: 1430681249847.gif (480x215, 675K)

This show is a huge mess isn't it?

Attached: 1555831453315.jpg (522x522, 110K)

please no

not a fucking chance with Star Vs's ratings

would honestly surprise the shit out of me if any Star Vs media whatsoever was released after Cleaved, with the show's horrid lack of popularity and viewership

Janna first

Star Vs as a whole is just like a bad fever dream at this point.

It will be forgotten. It will be buried. But those who remember will wish they hadn't.

It should have ended in season 3.

I stopped watching Star vs after tuxedo lizard was killed. Who are they?

Is this board still collectively enraged at Jackie being made a half-dyke and a coal burner?

>3322

Double-doubles make it a double fact.

No just you. Back to /pol/ with thee.

Yeah yeah, you've been saying this every day since last year

Left is Mariposa
>Marco spent more time in Mewni
>Like months
>Parents missed him
>They diddled
>"Here is baby sister!"
Right is Meteora
>Remember St. Olga's? Miss Heinous
>actually the rightful heir to the throne
>Magic Commission didn't want degenerate half breed as princess
>crystallize parents, ship baby off to gay baby jail
>baby grows up repressed
>she finds out about her birthright and goes bananas
>almost manages to kill everyone in Mewni
>Mama nukes her with dark magic
>oh but she's not dead she's a baby again
Both of them are being shown in Neverzone form
>in real time they're literal babies
>Girl from Magic Commission baby-naps them to her dimension (for reasons unexplained)
>"Gotta save the babies!"
>Ooky spooky time flow difference
>They're teens now

I hope not.

Thanks and checked. Looks like I haven't missed too much.

But...this is the first time I said it.

I used to want this when Marco Jr. was a boy. But no, I don't want a watch a show of will-they-won't-they dyke shipping teases that constantly pats itself on the back for being progressive.

>>Girl from Magic Commission baby-naps them to her dimension (for reasons unexplained)
Nah she was just dumb enough to forget she left a portal open

It did end after Battle for Mewni, though. This is all fanfic.

Weirdly I do want to see more of them. Given a chance won't be surprised if it was better then what we have now.

Nothing about it makes any fucking sense now. And every episode is meaningless filler. Every episode. There is no fun adventure or episode plot any longer, just meaningless filler.

Is there a name for a fetish for hungry starving girls? They're incredibly hot.
I-I'm asking for a friend.

Attached: Gone_Baby_Gone_11.jpg (1334x750, 83K)

It's Disney, they wouldn't have gay relationship between the main characters. That's only allowed for minor characters, and even then has to be just implied. Look at how big a deal they made about having a gay kiss from literal background extras. That's as gay as it's allowed to get with Disney cartoons.

What the fuck happened to this show? I've never seen something get so bad so fast since Adventure Time. This may be even worse.

Nice Digits

I mean the show has seemed to keep steady ratings (not counting season 1) on average each season and they still renewed it for another. If anything the last season has seen a slight resurgence in viewership. they will definitely continue airing episodes they already payed for.

The show has been ended at Battle for Mewni. The rest are all the spin-off of Eclipsa.

damn user should have been a teen in the Vietnam War era

Attached: 1479825116687.jpg (260x194, 7K)

Sounds kinda like prostitution with another currency.
How about being date raped by two underage girls at the same time?

Attached: VSCRSH2019-04-30-19h55m08s333.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

I have to agree with this old timey cow herding fellow. 5 minutes of screen time does not warrant a spinoff. And lets face it this would be stealing food the series if it was.

It's a pity that Star and Marco had to be ruined in the process. If they had come off as still being the same characters, I wouldn't have minded them being guest star's in The Eclipsa Show.

why did you ruin it

if big bro Marco was in it

Attached: I cant believe my sister is this cute.jpg (640x960, 183K)

nah that's reserved for jackie and chloe

The problem is that they spend too many episodes with Eclipsa and too little time with Marco and Star. It didn't help that they changed the dynamic so they where no longer equal and instead Marco became a subordinate to Star.

Mari and Meteora are fun. If they grow up and enter Hekapoo's dimension again, do they pick up where they left off, or do they end up even older than when they originally left?

The real question is if you die of old age in that dimension and someone plops your body back home are you alive again?

But then Star and Marco would've returned with three babies.

And the problem is?

>namygaga

Attached: Frozen Elsa Faceswap.jpg (564x1002, 75K)

they are not starving with that chunk on mariposa.

They had a solid two season, the third still had a semblance of who the big bad was, but this one is just aimless, multiple episodes of the same shit, pairing uniting and separating between episodes and not a clear idea where the show is going .

I still like Eclipsa. The constant back and forths on the relationship drama are kind of painful though.

They pick up where they left off, my issue is that Meteora already has turned back into a baby twice already, that girl is going to grow up with issue.
That place seems to follow chronicles of Narnia rules, so maybe?

Oh god that would have been fucked up.

Why did it take THIS LONG to get someone this flamingly homosexual in a Disney cartoon?

Attached: flamboyancy.png (963x858, 427K)

Definitely, but the first three season had a recurring villain, so it felt like the story was building up to something
Mina doesn't have that same feel because we already seen her being defeated by Meteora.

He is just a reference to old 80s fantasy movies.

Now that raises some good questions: if one of them had a baby in the Neverzone and then they and the baby returned to Earth what would happen to the baby? Would it stop existing? Would it keep being a baby and grow up normal? What if they returned to the Neverzone? Would the baby reappear if it had disappeared? Or would it deage if it had grow up on Earth?
These are questions that need to be answered.

The envelope is constantly getting pushed. They would do some vague ass hints with plausible deniability and then go for a Last-Minute Lesbians ending.

It's not that difficult, it's not that things de-age, it's that time moves differently between dimensions. Marco's clothes don't unravel themselves back into nothingness when he returns from Hekapoo's dimension. Similarly, a child born there and brought back to a regular dimension would still exist as-is, but then if it went back through to Hekapoo's and became an adult, it would revert to an infant after a second crossing.

Cotugno took over as director in season 3 and it instantly went to shit at that exact moment. It's been suggested she blackmailed Nefcy to get control of the show.

For the greater good. And to save you from hurting even harder in the future when your dream crashes and burns after falling from a great height.

Attached: One-Above-All_Multiverse.png (600x220, 205K)

Attached: Marco Oniichan.png (395x455, 78K)