The Black Widow movie will be a full prequel except for the very last scene of the movie in which she is shown in pic...

The Black Widow movie will be a full prequel except for the very last scene of the movie in which she is shown in pic related, seeing that the Avengers won through the waters surface and smiling.

Attached: Avengers_Infinity_War_03.png (1364x570, 524K)

Stop...

Attached: 111.png (429x410, 10K)

Actaully, there are a bunch of ways Natasha is still alive:

+ Returning the Soul Gem restored her.
+ Like in the comics, she was cloned, and after returning the Soul Gem, her soul found a new vessel in the clone.
+ The Gems bring her back to stabilize the reality.

I think she's gone forever

all the stones are destroyed

thanos destroyed them. the stones cap returned were from the past, and are destined to be destroyed

Could be kino.

So is Hawkeye wife a cuk?
Clint care the most for Widow if the soul gem thing worked

>The Gems bring her back to stabilize the reality.
Not how it works I'm afraid. And there's nothing to suggest the Soul Gem has a refund policy.

Can't the Avengers bring another version of Black Widow back from earlier in the timeline like gamora? They have a time machine? They can do the same for Tony especially since it will have no consequences.

Loving someone is LITERALLY not just about romantic love
See: infinity war, you idiot

Thanos dies before IW in the Endgame timeline, he could never collect the stones to destroy them

>Clint care the most for Widow
The deal was you give up what you love, not what you love most. For example, say Hawkeye was there with his kids. The only way any one of them wouldn't do is if he didn't actually love a few. Not that I'd blame him, at least one of them puts mayo on hotdogs.

Point being it doesn't necessarily have to be his favorite kid if he loves more than one.

The Gems might be destroyed, but the power they host can't be. Energy can't be destroyed, and it has to go to somewhere. Sooner or later, the Gems will be restored to hold that power.

It's called "Universal Balance", Yin and Yang, Action-reaction... Even magic has this rule. You want something?, it cost you something. You reject the item, the prize must be returned.

They'd be dooming that timeline

The only one you could potentially pull would be the new 2014 timeline one because they don't have a Thanos to worry about

Stark & Natasha both inside the same stone together.

Yeah, I think the same thing. Also, many of this action since the first movie of ·Guardians of the Galaxy" couldn't happen. Xandar an the Nova Corp should be alive, as well as half of the Asgardians killed, and even Vision himself.

If I were ever having to debate some mystical force on why it should include a return policy, I'd want you rules lawyering on my behalf, user. That way I wouldn't have to die alone when the ancient space magic smites us for our insolent mortal ideas of fairness.

It's not about mortal ideas of fairness, it's about keeping cosmic forces of the universe in check and stable. Otherwise, anyone could resurrect anyone whenever they want.

>Stark fucking Natasha during the eternity was the plan all along since IronMan 2
Didn't really expect that

I'd actually really like this. Actually bringing her back to life would be a cheap cop-out after how heavily they implied it was for good in Endgame. This is the best way to handle the movie and it would make for a really nice ending.

Or maybe Hulk really did manage to bring her back with the snap, but she's in hiding now for some reason.

Since the stones control the flow of time, and times still exists....

You wanna hear the biggest missed god damned thing ever.

When Thanos performed the Snap, he saw Gamora there.

Why didnt they have a scene where Hulk's snap, he see's Natasha, and tries to bring her with him but fails.

Then why didnt they have a scene with Tony in the same place, but its his daughter, and he breaks down crying after she tells him he did what he set out to do and he should be proud, right before she takes his hand and starts leading him off. "We have a long way to go Tony, and many words to be had."

right before you find out its fucking Lady Death.

>Why didnt they have a scene where Hulk's snap, he see's Natasha, and tries to bring her with him but fails.
I do not understand why they didn't have this

Not as good as the Shang-Chi one but no one will remember the soul stone pagoda in three years except for whoever's left at io9 desperately running the content wheel for water.

Make the movie just take place in the new canon timeline without even mentioning how she got back from the soul stone.

After the end of the movie: she's a Skrull

Did you forget that the final battle caused there to be a timeline without Thanos? Who gives a shit if they take Tony and Natasha from that timeline?

>Not as good as the Shang-Chi one
???
Black Widow and Shang-Chi (apparently) are both coming out next year

Um probably the avengers and tony and natasha of that timeline.

Shang-Chi doesn't even start shooting until after The Eternals is done shooting so I think it'll be more than a year.

Is any one else upset that Black Widow wasn't the one to lead the girl power charge scene, it really pissed me off to see Larson have that honor, god I wish it was some one else taking the nose dive for the soul stone.

Attached: 1529250443947.gif (480x250, 3.63M)