Was created solely to patent the name before another publisher could leech off Spider-Man's popularity

>Was created solely to patent the name before another publisher could leech off Spider-Man's popularity
>Lost in a crowd of other "Spider-Women" so her name is practically worthless, and losing out to an alt universe Gwen Stacy
>Has no relation to Peter Parker or Spider-Man at all. More of a Captain Marvel character if anything.
>Miles basically stole her Venom Blast move
>Doesn't swing from a web
Is it time for Jess to get a new name/mantle? What the hell do you even do with this character anymore?

Attached: Spider-Woman.jpg (736x952, 59K)

Didn't Marvel do the same for Mar-vell?

Plagiarism was rampant at the time so I wouldn't be surprised.

Does the yellow stop at the crotch or go up the butt?

>stop at the crotch
Based on the Moebius art, I'd say yes.

Oh, a classic cover:

Attached: ad4e95a1dfdfbb02423f609483a1788b.jpg (999x1508, 458K)

Attached: portfolio-image-spiderwoman.jpg (500x700, 93K)

Barf

Attached: new-avengers-007-spider-woman.jpg (630x722, 79K)

She sucks. Kill her off dramatically to try to make Captain Marvel interesting for once.

That doesn't make Carol interesting, and only dumbass writers pull this shit when they can't think of ways to utilize characters properly.

Fuck you.
And fuck you.

I imagine she was originally brought back for fanservice. Hell, that was the point of her pheromones.

Marvel Universe would be better off with this Spider-woman with terrible powers and boring character. If she dies at least she will make some kind of an impact. Her costume doesn't match spidey's and she has nothing to do with Peter Parker, either rebrand her with a different name or kill her off dramatically.

>What the hell do you even do with this character anymore?
how about what everybody has been asking for since 1981?

Attached: Carol and Jess.jpg (860x1220, 222K)

>with
*without

Killing her off "dramatically" is fucking shit and hardly ever works. It especially won't fucking matter given Jess's current state. I just want to point out that stupid thinking like that enables shit writing

>Kill her off dramatically to try to make Captain Marvel interesting for once.
you spelled "have her fuck Captain Marvel" wrong

>Marvel Universe would be better off with this Spider-woman
better off with? I agree. good, that's over with

came here to post this, leaving satisfied

Then kill her off unceremoniously and be done with it.

Attached: 04-black-cat-lede.w700.h467.jpg (700x466, 106K)

Your ideas are terrible. The goal is to find a meaningful use for her, not being another in a long line of fag writers who just kill off characters as a cheap gimmick when comic death themselves are meaningless

Rebrand her. Spider-woman doesn't fit her power set and she has nothing to do with Peter Parker, it's just confusing.

Put her on a birds of prey style team book with other strong empowered brave women characters like Captain Marvel, Mockingbird and Riri Williams and put a decent writer on it and hope it sticks.

Or make Spider-woman a big deal in Shield, and make a comic about her doing increasingly morally questionable black ops missions for Nick Fury.

Put her in Spider-Verse 2 or MCU?

>Rebrand her.
yes, make her Captain Marvel's wife.

make her my wife. Disney can even pay me millions of dollars to be in the movies.

Make aunt may Spider-Woman

Mayday Parker, Mary Jane, Spider-Gwen, Aunt May as the new Madame Web, Jen as the leader, all on a multi-dimensional team charged with protecting Earth from other dimensional threats-SPIDERFORCE

if your name is Brie Larson, sure, gets my vote

>What the hell do you even do with this character anymore?
Carol and Jess raise their son together and also adopt Anya Corazon

How about an answer that isn't just the usual lesbian shit with Carol? Which to be fair, I'm shocked Marvel didn't go with that instead of making Iceman gay

I miss Web Warriors.

Attached: spider-woman3.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>Put her on a birds of prey style team book with other strong empowered brave women characters

It's called Daughters of the Dragon, and she would fit pretty well in a lineup with Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Black Cat and some others.

Take her back to her roots as a horror/supernatural character with a plot about stopping Morgan Le Fay from coming back.

Aren't they still pushing Ghost-Spider for Gwen? All the other Spider-Women, and other female Spider characters, are pretty much out of sight these days. Her biggest issue is that her solo series is a complete snoozefest with a dearth of villains and terrible supporting cast dynamic.

Spider-Woman was created because of the tv licensing agreements. The networks could create a Spider-Woman character and have full copyright. Mar-Vell was created because them scooping up the Marvel trademark was on shaky ground legally unless they actually used it.

Lesbianism

Attached: 1502309669517.png (1264x1420, 764K)

break her again like Bendis run, have her work as a spy and bring back her pheromone powers. Also have her side in some Carol books and have Kelly Thompson address those powers as boarderline rape, as Bendis did

Also pic related

Attached: carol x jess1.png (1096x1226, 2.52M)

>Or make Spider-woman a big deal in Shield
like this idea, but instead make it SWORD and have Carol as her boss so they end up having a complicated relationship. If they won't put them actually together then might as well play up their complicated relationship, cause Carol is a power top and Jess is a Sub bottom

Jess is more based around weird science horror than the supernatural.

Isn't it kinda the opposite since Jess' pheromones naturally incline people to dislike her and only specific emotional states or effort on her part will emit her "please like me" BO?

nah, she has complete control, she can influence people emotions in any way, fear, love, anger, etc. But it is all basic emotions

Jessica is by very nature attached to the hip to Peter and the concept of Spider-Man or spider heroes because Peter predates and overlaps her unique niche with his own basis and existance being a gut who's generally a huge indirect influence on Jessica's basic powers like crawling and jumping building to building and being kept a casual guest part of the spider mythos due to never being able to have the chance to step outside of Spider-Mans shadow as long as hes marvels most popular and iconic marketing brand for spider and bug heroes.

Attached: 1473887303212.png (500x450, 244K)

Her nemesis was Morgan Le Fay and her mentor was notMerlin. Her origin may be based on science, but she ended up dealing with a very magic-focused part of the universe.

I think they should retired off from superheroing.

There is really not much for her do beside bein Carol best friend.

Attached: 1556422368762.jpg (1005x474, 179K)

>you spelled "have her fuck Captain Marvel" wrong
Based and Lesbianpilled

Marry Captain Marvel

Attached: f7996d3f-4ddf-411a-a8b3-49875186c360.png (1280x1748, 1.99M)

You're wrong.
Marvel comics should restrict themselves to no more than 5 ACTUAL superheroes and their respective casts. That's how we return to quality. Trim the fat.