MCU Phase 4 rumour/theory thread

After the next Spiderman movie, what do you think it's going to happen to the MCU, now that the Mouse owns the mutants and the F4?

Post your theories and guesses.

Psa: Do you guys know when they'll announce the Phase 4 movies? Thx

Attached: fantastic.jpg (1000x563, 134K)

> Do you guys know when they'll announce the Phase 4 movies? Thx
After far from home.

What I would like to see is namor getting established in black panther 2, leading to an eventual namor encounter with the fantastic 4. Namor ends up chucking Reed, and Reed goes full autistic Maker mode and becomes the next thanos level villain.

I read somewhere Namor is going to appear in Dr. Strange 2.

Guardians 3 - Adam Warlock & Beta Ray Bill and Thor's death/ send off.

Black Panther 2 - Namor & Atlantis vs. Wakanda.

Probably some sort of Captain Marvel & Fantastic 4 business.

The clanking at the end of Endgame's credits was Doom making his mask

Doctor Doom will be the new big bad and F4 will be introduced as the new main leaders of the thing...you heard it here first.

It is time F4 defeated their horrible movie track record.

No, just no. No doom fags for the love of all that is holy no.

Thunderbolts and/or Dark Avengers are a must.

I want to see Galactus, although it would be sad that Tony and Steve won't be there face him.

Attached: b9640db439f35441b3212f2408b4b8a7.jpg (1920x2967, 563K)

Here's what I'd do

>Some movie about how Kang used the time travel in the last movie as an opportunity to fuck with time himself without people noticing. He split the timelines of the Fantastic Four, X-Men, and Avengers, so that Earth's heroes would be divided and he could more easily conquer the planet. The timeline has to be reset to it's proper configuration.

>A comfy Fantastic Four movie about how a citizen's group wants to evict the Four from the Baxter Building because they are getting annoyed with Reed's experiments and the crazy adventures and hijinks that the building attracts. Done like some light-on-plot Cohen Brothers movie that's more about character interactions, with cameos from other Marvel characters, like Hulk and Spider-Man. Human Torch and Spider-Man being friends who take the mickey out of each other, Richards and Banner being scientist buddies, a Hulk/Thing fight
>Mole Man is the villain. He waddles into City Hall with some complaints on behalf of the mole people. People laugh at him and think he's crazy. Then he starts the mole invasion
>Doctor Doom is already established, no origin for him; end credits scene is him plotting in Latveria

>Uncanny X-Men- a back-to-basics X-Men film taking place in the MCU's past with the first iteration of the team (Cyclops, Ice Man, Jean Grey, Beast, Professor X); no Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, etc. yet; villain is Mr. Sinister

>Uncanny Avengers- this one takes place in the present; like the comic, it's about an Avengers team with mutants to demonstrate that mutants and humans can work together and combat anti-Mutant sentiment; villain is Red Skull, who returns, and uses anti-mutant fears to bolster his stoking of xenophobia and Nazi ideology

>villain is Red Skull, who returns, and uses anti-mutant fears to bolster his stoking of xenophobia and Nazi ideology
That sounds it could lead to a really politically charged movie. I like your idea of a back to basics X-men movie though.

>Do you guys know when they'll announce the Phase 4 movies?
Probably at SDCC. Maybe tease FF and X-Men.

>Klang sound at end of the movie
>Thanos took an L
>Klang - L = Kang

Kang confirmed for Avengers 5

>3rd F4 reboot

Attached: 9f9.jpg (499x497, 38K)

Based. Doom needs a good on screen adaptation

The F4 movie won’t have Doom as the villain since that’s played out with the other crap movies. Instead it’ll have Mole-Man or Super-Skrull.

it was literally just the same sound clip from iron man making his first suit in that cave

Black Widow
>Full prequel, shows her training, gets a rival, decides to GTFO
>Meet OG Taskmaster who goes from being a trailer at the Red Room to helping eventual Bad Guy
>Black Widow saves the day, enrolled into SHIELD
>Fury's has a question first
>"You mean The Red Room?"
>"No, we've known about that for years. Tell me about The Ten Rings"

Shang-Chi
>Shang-Chi wanders the world like Ryu
>Flashback to training under his father Fu Manchu
>Fury approaches Shang-Chi to infiltrate a tournament being held
>Ten of the best fighters in the world on an island
>For a favor, Fury has had Norman Osbourne use Shang-Ch[i/spoiler]
>Shang-Chi returns and realizes he's home and his father has a new name, The Mandarin
>Keeps telling people the rumors aren't true
>All ten fighters are Ten Rings champions and we meet the actual Ten Rings
>Everyone plots against one another, kung-fu fighting, replace the ending of Enter the Dragon and that ping pong one
>Shang-Chi goes to fight his father, back and forth
>The Mandarin shoots energy out of a ring. Everyone is shocked.
>"Who needs six stones when I have ten rings!
>Shang-Chi and the good guys get away. The Ten Rings seem to be gone but some leaders get away
>post-credits: "Okay Osbourne, here's your prize. You're just like it's useless without Stark or Rhodes inside of it." Fury hands over a damaged set of Iron Patriot armor.

And that is my fanfic.

Black Widow movie takes place with a hand wave excuse for reasons. The entire movie takes place, and after the credits, we find out shes a Skrull.

Dr. Strange 2 introduces more magic heroes into the universe, and we learn more about Wanda, her magic is more than just magic, its a Mutation. During the end credits, she sits around in her lonliness, and wishes for more people like her. It comes true.

Guardians 3: Drax is sitting around in a bar chatting with a Shi'ar Gladiator who reveals that Ego was one of many of a race of giant, planet consuming monsters, and Thanos wasn't nearly as terrible as this thing called Galactus. And even he's not as terrible as this thing called the Phoenix force...

Spiderman Far from home after the credits scene of Hammer interviewing new people for his team, turns away a Dr. McCoy for a new up and coming robotics expert named Smythe.

At this point, all I want to see is an adaptation of the F4 truthful to the original Lee/Kirby run, it's Silver Age sci-fi zanyness, that doesn't take itself too seriously and have fun with itself, and at same time respect the book's core values of accepting your destiny, battle against your own inner demons, uplift yourself alongside your loved ones and be united within your familly. I think it's not that fucking hard to break down the team's appeal and adapt it to the big screen, if you're not a complete pants-on-head brainlet.

>Thor’s death
Nah, he’s in it for the long run

they will announce the F4 but the twist is Reed has gone full incel and becomes the Maker after getting rejected by Sue, Ben and Johnny are background characters while Doom is the protagonist.

Venom 2: Venom ends up in the sewers of New Orleans and comes across Ghost Rider in the darkness. They team up for Spirts of Venom.

Spiderverse 2: sets up a rodger rabbit esque sequel where Miles and Peter team up in Spiderman/Spiderverse 3

Black Panther 2 introduces Namor and Storm.

Captain Marvel 2 introduces Silver Surfer and sets up a Fantastic Four origin story

I think the upcoming Joker movie will be pretty big. Hopefully this convinces Feige to do the first villain centric movie. Do an FF movie with Annihilus then FF2 vs Doom.

>t'challa and storm
dear god no

I was thinking Namor and Storm would be together against T'challa

I wonder if a MCU Fantastic Four would bring back the rocket origin to distance itself from the 2014 movie.

>Guardians 3
Thor 4 will release before that, since they have to wait Gunn finish SS first.
Waititi will probably fix all that Endgame mess in his film so Gunn can finish his GotG saga the way he has planned

>Do you guys know when they'll announce the Phase 4 movies?
I suppose they'll go with the D23, SDCC at best, July-August ...

Doom made his in a cave too you know

why would Storm join Namor? what qualms does she have with T'challa?
same shit like Kilmonger?

I guess I was seeing Namor cast as a villain in the piece, and teenager Storm being a Wakanda outcast (or the child of someone from Wakanda) who ends up falling in with Namor due to her powers over weather.

Namor ends up using her to gain advantage over T'challa, but he turns her against him. Namor, without his ace in the hole backs down and leaves (because lets face it, people like Namor even less than they like Aquaman).

Storm leaves because she doesn't belong in Wakanda.

But not with a box of scraps!

New Avengers with Carol, Rhodes, Valkyrie, Spidey, Thing and Wolverine

Only has one movie left on contract.

He did say he'd play it as long as they let him though.

I don't know why anyone wants Namor introduced in BP2. If I had it my way, BP2 and 3 would stay focused squarely on T'challa and Wakanda. But if I HAD to include other aspects of the MU into them, it'd make sense to introduce the FF in a BP sequel, and maybe Doom as well. Just do it like CW where the focus is still on T'challa.