Why does this guy drive Yea Forums insane without fail?

Why does this guy drive Yea Forums insane without fail?

Attached: D5A-dxwXsAAi2j5.png (1200x400, 95K)

It’s the lips

because they're who he makes fun of

When will you stop talking about yourself in the third person? It's very disconcerting.

Mostly because he's a nazi and a lazy artist

Because they think he's Ben Garrison 2.0 when in reality he mocks every weird group or prominent though he finds on the internet or in modern politics, regardless of side. He found a very easy niche of infinite material and it makes worse comic artists (i.e. everyone on Yea Forums) seethe endlessly.

This

Attached: 1538775154828.png (1380x1628, 894K)

/pol/ needs to respect their own rules.

Plus the guy is just a hazbin hotel tier RIP-off "artist" who stole style from Simpson animators of D.A.R.E. cartoons

>rip off
You’re using that word but you don’t know what it means

GOD THOSE FUCKING LIPS!

Because it's Shmorky.

Yea Forums is the most left-wing board on Yea Forums.

Because he's just a right-wing Shmorky.

IU love the lipx

Because it's low effort inflammatory bait, and this board is populated by thin-skinned lefties. All in all, its intended audience and intended response.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a nazi.

Because he's not funny. Like take hehesilly a good political we comic artist who makes sure her comics have actual jokes

>FBI
>SJW's

What? Don't they just mostly hire accountants to work on white collar crime cases?

I agree with most of the points he makes but his artstyle is lazy deviantart tier and it pisses me off.

It’s bait, it’s obvious bait but Yea Forums loves bait too much to not bite

He horrifies you. Only YOU can be funny, you see, because that's just how it is; the left wing are "the smart, funny ones." The right-wing is supposed to be crotchety old men or blindly offensive. They can only be Ben Garrison or A Wyatt Mann or a Moonman rap, i.e. niche garbage that could never get mainstream appeal. Politics are only funny when you, the right (left) side of history, do it. That's what you were taught. It's how it always is and will be.

Then Stonetoss arrives and proves otherwise, and all the spineless leftist cronies you lash out in abject terror. "Only the left is creative! Only the left is funny! It was supposed to be a sure thing! Th-the old Simpsons writers were left-wing!" But it's too late for you. You're now the tired old system everyone wants to rebel against, even if it means laughing at racism and genocide jokes.

Attached: 1532538030357.png (559x575, 261K)

How does Stonetoss look anything like the Simpsons?

Attached: 1545333085351.jpg (268x337, 8K)

It oozes smug.

I can't abide smug.

some posters on Yea Forums unironically believe this

He’s a wannabe Redpanels for the most part.

>Why does this guy drive Yea Forums insane without fail?

Yea Forums is a predominantly Liberal board. They also throw a fit whenever the Wall-Might comic gets posted.

Attached: Untitled4.jpg (883x885, 301K)

It's nothing more than "guaranteed replies" the comic. And even that effect is diminishing. There used to be multiple threads and then down to one and these die early.

because the threads are just a thinly veiled excuse for off-topic shitposting and political discussion that doesn't belong on Yea Forums, it's a continual thing Yea Forums has too deal with where someone will post like 5 political comics and the rest of the thread is completely off topic /pol/fag circlejerk that until recently the moderation didn't have the braincells too nuke on sight, same thing happens on Yea Forums or really anywhere /pol/fags wan't desperately to get in epic internet arguments and shit up the board.

Attached: 1554941801164.png (918x709, 53K)

He doesn't really, some faggot (more than likely you) just keeps spamming him and calling everyone a tranny. When these threads are just an excuse to start off topic /pol/ shitposting.

Who wouldn't? That shit looks like pure cancer.

They're reposted everywhere by autistic shitposters and people that sincerely like him. Don't know what's worse though, that, or that some of the punchlines hit their mark.

>blitzes a country the size of Russia
>made shit guns that required a ludicrous amount of maintenance to work properly
>leader idolized and allied with a retarded Italian who couldn't do shit right
>loved and encouraged Islamic facsism early on, turning them from relatively chill to civilization destroying animals
>nothing wrong

>politics appear everywhere in media across the board nowadays
>people talk about it
>"ugh this wouldnt have happened if /pol/ didnt exist"

Attached: 1551479496101.png (1093x669, 1.2M)

The problem with comics like this are that they're incredibly boring. At least that one has decent art but that's it.

>tracing a popular manga
Fucking hell that's embarrassing.

>made shit guns that required a ludicrous amount of maintenance to work properly

Stopped reading there, you are retarded

Attached: 1539972898639.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

>drive insane
Not liking shit = being insane now?

Their guns were shit in the field, get over it larper.

"German engineering" is a term that exists for a reason.

Have you used any German products? They're well know for over engineering literally everything. Next you'll tell me about how good 1000x folded Japanese steel is.

/pol/ has the worst takes on everything so we'd all be better off without them.

Yeah unlike the epic Ross Rifle or Chauchat. Why couldn't the nazis design real guns like those?

>it's not a rip off
Oh sorry, I mean, "inspired" and "inspirational" "creative" and "nostalgic" just like how Steven Universe has patrician taste with its "homages" to anime

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-150424_Firefox.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

>Yea Forumsermin doesn't get it
imagine my shock colonist

Attached: 1549543035488.jpg (512x500, 295K)

Attached: 1540455458811.jpg (537x960, 64K)

hot take, politics were always in media, you were just not aware of it
All /pol/ did was make everyone aware of political stances in media

nigga you have any idea how many landwhale feminists and their lapdog males infest this place

Attached: IMG_1766.gif (200x219, 2.02M)

I don’t see it

Wholesome

He "drives us insane" about as much as people like Ben Garrison or Assigned Male do.
And by "insane" I mean "into fits of hysterical laughter at their complete lack of self-awareness"

Leftists dragging their identity politics bullshit into literally every facet of existence didn't help matters

>evidence for any of /pol/'s bullshit opinions

Attached: 6d9.png (440x360, 44K)

There's nothing to get. The comic and cartoon scene is packed with obnoxious wannabe political "experts" who jam that fucking shit into everything, or are told to be their superiors who are even bigger political ham-hands. Whenever you get annoyed by /pol/ (which in your mind appears to be "anything I disagree with") remember that the board, and everything on it, was formerly just a bunch of self-contained libertarians who kept to themselves. Obnoxious lefty faggots shoehorning their beliefs in every little thing was the catalyst that made the other side get just as loud in response.

Attached: 1546187257475.png (500x421, 144K)

Attached: 1542153841098.jpg (537x441, 52K)

I think we read different comics and watch different cartoons.

Cause Yea Forums's full of capeshitters from tumblr that only read comics that fellate their opinions

Attached: 68d50f6a97947953951f454dbc46edfc.jpg (781x421, 105K)

Attached: 4dzbbbh2fdsafgdaaw.jpg (540x518, 58K)

Pic related is (You) whenever they do

Attached: 1529598934930.gif (480x360, 3.86M)

Because it is Yea Forums related, yet /pol/ all the way. The comic brings shitstorms.

Based Alec.

>as formerly just a bunch of self-contained libertarians who kept to themselves.
spoken like a fucking election tourist who wasn't here when telling stormfags to fuck off wasn't considered a negative opinion. or doxxed moot when he nuked there shitty /news/ general.

Attached: 1549552152104.png (2000x800, 848K)

Boohoo quick, someone edit it to be a pebblethrow comic! It hurts my fragile sensibilities!

based Yea Forumscksucker not actually reading what he replied to

Given the content of the OP comic I'd assume this opinion comes from self-reflection

>meme skeleton