So now that it seems confirmed that spiderman is going to stay after far from home...

So now that it seems confirmed that spiderman is going to stay after far from home, I think it's time for felicia to make her debut.

Attached: 1556743751306.jpg (1055x1500, 290K)

>poor man’s Catwoman

god catfags are pathetic

Eh, I’ve always liked Black Cat a lot more than I liked Catwoman

You may leave

Attached: 22196137_523574701309670_7455205116893242119_n.jpg (500x671, 42K)

Attached: felicia ass 33.jpg (1024x721, 136K)

Can't wait for her to be black, flat and ugly

Only if they actually get someone with the body to play her

Attached: MV5BZTQ3NjIxZjctZDE3NC00OTdjLTk0Y2ItMmI0YjM3NjFmMjIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYwNzY0NzM@._V1_SX666_CR0,0,666 (666x999, 75K)

>So now that it seems confirmed that spiderman is going to stay after far from home

Link?

She's going to be part of the Venom Cinematic Universe, Sony are planning to give her a solo movie.

Twist is that Black Cat instead of wearing black this time is actually black. The "Peter has jungle fever" trilogy must continue.

Attached: 110315-shows-star-cinema-enchanting-young-black-actresses-to-watch-Quvenzhane-Wallis.jpg (1256x865, 92K)

Black Cat's already due to appear in Sony's bootleg MCU; she and Silver Sable had a movie together, "Silver & Black" that was later canned in favour of a solo movie for each of them.

Honestly, I don't really know how it'd work. I could see it potentially working had it released 15 years ago and they'd really pushed the sex appeal 'n' babes angle, but no way Sony would do that in the current climate.

Isn't he a kid in this universe? She'd just throw up on Peter's dick again.

Does she have ass? This is a deciding factor

This is the post Captain Marvel MCU where only women wearing a Sharia are halal enough, so no.

>This pic
>Implying Disney won't cast a 56% mutt for her role.

Is that still happening?
Why?

I'm confused, who ripped of who? batman or spiderman?

That girl is 6 years younger than Tom Holland

Regardless I don't care what ethnicity the actress is just make sure she isn't flat

Because they're making the absolute most of what licenses they hold; there's even plans for a Nightwatch movie. Yep, Nightwatch, Marvel's Z-grade Spawn ripoff.

Attached: Nightwatch_Vol_1_6.jpg (400x614, 85K)

Well legally, he's 22 after the unsnap.

I'm modeling my sex android after Cat.

They’re both trash woman that aren’t worth it.

She's a college-era character, right? Unless they do a timeskip for the third Spidey movie, I doubt that will happen.

She is.
FOX was going to introduce them in the Garfield movies, but the Garfield movies suck.
Then they were going to make "Black & Silver", but they thought they were both important enough to get their own independent movies.
Then Disney bought FOX.

So now, they will probably introduce Black Cat and Silver Sable when MCU Spider-Man graduates High School.

Deadpool director and FOX also said they ARE going to put Deadpool in the MCU. Disney confirmed this as long as marketing makes it completely clear that Deadpool is rated R and not for children.

Deadpool's next appearnce is going to be X-Force, and almost certainly released through FOX.
However Deadpool 3 will quite possibly be released through Disney. And it can be done without a hitch as Deadpool breaks 4th walls, so a studio switch won't matter and will almost certainly be used as a joke.

When it comes to the already established MCU, Deadpool will most likely interact with Spider-Man first because of Deadpool's ongoing joke with Spider-Man.

The Spidey-related character are Sony Pictures ya dingus, not Fox.

Is Reynolds still gonna do Deadpool?

found the incel

Almost certainly. But I keep seeing stuff that says Reynold will take a break. Whether than means a long break between movies or give up, I don't know.
But I think Reynolds is gonna go full Hugh Jackman and probably play Deadpool till the day he dies.

dude, have sex.

When will you faggots realize that Felicia was just a phase in Peter's life?

stay far from home? what?

I think he means that Spider-Man: Far from Home will not be the last movie Tom Holland/Spider-man appearance in the MCU, despite it being the last Phase 3 movie.
There will probably be more Spider-Man movies plus more Spider-man guest starring in other MCU movies.

We'll just have Ultimate Black Cat again where she freaks out she was trying to sleep with someone underage.

Yuck

Selina, you'd have a point.
But Felicia genuinely has a good heart and is a good person. It just takes some coaxing out of her.

God, I would fucking eat the coco puffs outta her ass.

Nah, they don't need the incel crowd so they can cast someone else

She's going to be a black trans non binary woman

Isn't she being used for a separate movie unconnected with the MCU?

Where I can I buy this man's Work!!!

>deeceekeks unironically think this
lmao

Well if it is good looking black girl then i am all for it.

At this point i would take them.

Cope

Shut up, they are both ultra-hot.

>pathetic
That's not how you spell patrician.

>>poor man’s Catwoman
So I guess her movie should do about as well as the poor man's Justice League did, then?

Imagine if Felicia's bad luck powers made Peter's organic wrist pussy clam up and sploosh all over inside his arm and give him a massive arm orgasm wouldn't that be funny haha?

Attached: shes a MANIAC.jpg (968x1392, 315K)

Just give her a nude scene, Sony.

>Sideline the movie's MJ and replace her with Felicia
Yes please.

God I really want them Spidey to stay. I want to see a fully matured spidey go through high school, college, etc. Please do my favorite hero justice.

Based
Cringe

Kill youself degen

A nude scene in the next Spider-verse film... imagine those legs and tits smeared at 16 fps holy shit how hot.

Attached: legs for days.png (644x664, 654K)

She is hotter than catwoman tho

I asked for a fucking source link, OP.

DELIVER.

Isn't Spidey and Black Cat /ss/?

Attached: 2534564645.jpg (750x938, 137K)

Not unless you're fucking underage and think Ultimate Spider-Man or MCU Spider-Man are the real deal.

Attached: oh my gosh.png (931x457, 1.19M)

>Sony are planning to give her a solo movie
it was a team up with Silver Sable and wasn't it cancelled?

Attached: black cat3.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

>/ss/
Doesn't count, he is (almost?) 17 and thats pretty legal in most of the states

Attached: 1548491595738 kid.png (736x746, 223K)

not this butterface though

Scarlett Bordeaux for Black Cat.

Attached: AKP_Impact_ScarletBordeaux_0009.jpg (1500x2187, 591K)

>Company warrior

Attached: 1512406459355.png (645x729, 63K)

Only if she weighs 250 pounds

These are nice costumes.

What does she have in common with Sable aside from appreciation of Peter's balls?

>it was a team up with Silver Sable and wasn't it cancelled?

They cancelled "Silver & Black" to make solo movies for each of them instead.

>What if Black Cat vomited cause he was TOO old for her?

Fat Black Cat is best.

Probably she will be some non-binari transgender africanindian jew with dreadlocks

No thanks. They'll probably make her black or latina.

Seething

>YFW it goes exactly the way it did in Ultimate Spider-Man

Attached: Black Cat and Spider-man pg1.jpg (669x1024, 184K)

Attached: Black Cat and Spider-man pg2.jpg (641x1024, 176K)

she is like Cat Woman, except hot and interesting.

Attached: Black Cat and Spider-man pg3.jpg (661x1024, 175K)

Attached: Black Cat and Spider-man pg4.jpg (678x1024, 159K)

Attached: Black Cat and Spider-man pg5.jpg (661x1024, 140K)

I hate this

Thanks for my new cellphone wallpaper.

He was like 15, you really want her to be a pedo?

I don't want this scene to ever happen.

I don't want Peter Parker to be 15 at all, Bendis.

based and fatpilled

Peter should origin around Junior-Senior year and have a majority of his career be while balancing college hijinks.

>Had the perfect Felicia Hardy
>Cast her as Gwen Stacy instead

I'm still annoyed by this.

Attached: GS.png (450x342, 239K)

i dont want her to. if they introduce her now, she is going to be flat cat from the ps game.

I didn't want it to end like this. Really didn't want to see it happen. Playful stuff is fine

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Felicia doesn't exist on MCU. Also, Elizabeth Olsen looks interested about to be Spidey's sugar momma in the future.

Spider-man ripped off the "cat themed burglar" idea. Batman ripped off the tight suit for Selina, though.

Based Benes.

>that time Star Lord and Gwen Stacy had to save that kid from Iron man 3 from raptors.

Attached: little girl in a blue dress.jpg (1482x1271, 118K)

>The "Peter has jungle fever" trilogy must continue.
well if that's the case Black Cat will be some ghetto stripper from Brooklyn that also steals shit to make ends meet.
She'll encounter Pete and when he tries to stop her she'll justify it by saying she's only taking from the oppressors who keep all the wealth to themselves.

Why are you asking? Isn't it obvious?