Never accept your failures, grow from them, and learn to move on

>Never accept your failures, grow from them, and learn to move on
>Do whatever it takes to get your way

How is this a good message for kids?

Attached: avengers_endgame_ver3_xxlg.jpg (2047x778, 578K)

You think the overlords using the media to destroy society for their own benefit care about providing a good moral or message?

Hell no, they care about pushing their agendas, and keeping people pliable, and this is just fine for that.

Can we stop fucking pretending kids actually give a shit about any of the messages? All kids see is just a bunch of characters doing cool/boring things. If they like a character, they're going to be imitating them no matter the context, no matter whether the character is posed as right or wrong. Carnage is a mass murderer, but back when I was a kid, he was the most popular symbiote becaose he was kewl and edgy. OH NO IS MARVEL PROMOTING MASS MURDERERS???? Remember yourself as a kid, how much did you fucking care about context and messages?

>Never accept your failures, grow from them, and learn to move on
That's a great message.

They never really defeated Thanos. Physically, yes, but ideologically no. Based on the information the narrative gives us, he was completely right and nobody could prove him wrong. Nobody challenged his beliefs. The universe is going to collapse because the Avengers couldn't accept the inevitable and do what needed to be done to save everyone."The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

This is made even worse in Endgame because as the OP said, the message of the film is to not accept the inevitable. Thanos, the antagonist couldn't do that. How do our protagonists counter him? With the same mentality. How are they more valid? Objectively they are just as shitty as he is.

Attached: dexter's-laboratory-wallpapers-31554-2511692.png (1920x1440, 110K)

It's manchild mentality. Failure is how we learn to grow and be better. Thanos was a man who could not accept that and he was willing to destroy the universe over it.

Attached: yLkqn8h.jpg (566x475, 94K)

Oh, I actually read it wrong. I thought it meant don't dwell on your failures, grow from them and move on. Which IS a good message.

Arguable then, but murdering for the greater good is a worse message for children, especially when many children on this very website are starting to believe it

user, this is a pretty standard moral.

The final boss of Final Fantasy 3 is the embodiment of darkness that is INEVITABLY going to consume the world once, but "not today". I'm sure there's a shit tone of other examples.

The point is, even if it's inevitable, it doesn't mean you have to give up any good experience you still might potentially have in life.

Death is inevitable, why should we treat patients with cures, why should we feed children, they’ll all die anyway.

>go back to the past and abandon your friends

how did Cap's ending make it into this movie? Were they even thinking?

Fanservice and... titties I guess.

Why do you wipe your ass if you're inevitably going to take a shit again?

If your failure is literally getting half the known universe erased from existence I think it's okay to try and fix it

They should have shown that Thanos was wrong by having them go to Gamora's planet and see that they perished or show that Titan couldn't have been saved with Thanos's solution.

> be a selfless slave forever
nice!

>Heroes never give up, no matter how bleak the situation, they always find a way

I think it's an excellent message, user. I don't know what movie you watched.

>Heroes never give up
Except for Cap.

The mere fact that the Pym Particles exist already proves him wrong

He deserved it

>deserved to steal someone else's life

yeah no

>the message of the film is to not accept the inevitable
If Thanos was really inevitable, why did he lose? If that is the way the Universe or fate would have it, why did the Avengers win? Literally beating Thanos circumvents the message that Thanos is an unavoidable fate. What more do you want?

>Nobody challenged his beliefs.
His belief was that it was his destiny to bring balance to the force. This was disproved. His destiny didn't come true and it illuminates the fact that nothing he ever said was certain. There was no certainty to his prediction that the universe would collapse from the imbalance or that there was one to begin with.

I swear to god half of you are retarded and the other half are on meth.

So which half gets dusted?

It's the message audiences want to hear, which is why the movie is doing so well. Don't forgive, don't forget. Those are your basal instincts whenever you're wronged and this movie appeals to them. Not once in the movie did the Avengers challenge Thanos' claims on ideological grounds. He could've been right (he wasn't of course) the entire time- maybe after like 20 years Earth would've become a paradise. Nobody wants to see their heroes go against the basal instincts the audience has because suddenly the movie becomes "unsatisfying."
Why do you think Avatar did so well? It's exactly what audiences wanted to see. A story about a paraplegic man who becomes a hero thanks to an out of body experience? You even had reports of "Avatar depression" from back in the day because people didn't want to leave Pandora. That's the hypnotic effect directors want to instill in you, be it via theming or visual effects. What about The Force Awakens being A New Hope 1.5?
The Last Jedi was the first time in a long while I can remember that a director actually tried to go against the grain and deliver something truly bold. Unfortunately, the director absolutely blows at writing anything and you end up with a self-contradictory mess that feels utterly disrespectful instead of unsatisfying. Still, I could see the DNA of the movie it wanted to be lying in there, and I honestly do appreciate the director trying to do that.

moralfags?! In MY Yea Forums?!

His fight was done and he wanted the same thing any soldier fights for: a home to go back to. Cap earned his rest, let him have it

>Thinking every superhero movie has to have a moral message
>Thinking "Do whatever it takes to make things right" is a bad message

Please go back to wherever you came from.

Heres a good message: Stop demanding writers and Hollywood to teach your kids lessons and do it your fucking selves.

>falling for the kid jew

Attached: 1556497008815.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

There wasn’t any need to argue with such a stupid plan.

Cap’s choice makes sense once you mirror it with Tony’s. Cap has always been the selfless soldier, who fought for others even when he was weak; Tony starts as the self centered billionaire, who only started to change when his own weaponry nearly killed him. By the end, Tony’s arc is complete by doing a completely selfless act, and proving that he does have a heart. Along the same line, Cap ends his story by doing one selfish thing for his own happiness, after all the sacrifices and losses he’d gone through.

They're pulling a Tengen Toppa where they prove him wrong by believing enough.

That someone else probably found a place for himself, just like Cap did.

They were always going to use time travel, using the stones would have been good it was a cop out to find the secret to time travel in pym particles

What about me? I deserved to be happy too.
Cap, IM, Nat's ending were unconvincing.

>They should have just gave up
what did OP mean by this

Attached: oh.png (590x639, 338K)

Take your meds

Cap didn't give up, he retired to an alt realty where he likely did a bunch of good heroic things and then went back once Peggy died

OP is Thanos, clearly