What happened to this show?

What happened to this show?

Attached: 5a787ebd5e772d1dd5e39ab3.png (291x333, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiPf5OYs5qk
youtube.com/watch?v=1f-nze4SZj0
youtube.com/watch?v=eMyRQ7nkgLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All the talent moved on.

>Been all over the world
>Staged a protest against a fast food giant
>Became a vegetarian

Sue Ellen's gonna be a hardcore liberal when she grows up.

Its the Zombie Simpsons of kids show. Animation got way worse, VA got older so naturally that also got worse because they had to use more obnoxious kids.

Same thing that happened to all animated PBS shows. Flash became viable and its cheap so they could justify pushing out subpar animation in the name of budget. And no writer wants to put their A game into a show that looks like it would be more at home on a 90s educational HTML site. I guess can't really blame them, though, considering its running on public access.

New episodes this month

anything with Maria?

the ass got fat

Who is Maria?

youtube.com/watch?v=fiPf5OYs5qk

youtube.com/watch?v=1f-nze4SZj0

they switched to flash animation

Inst it made in CGI now?

They finally kicked Sam Raimi off the writing team

Yes but will the ass remain fat?

Return of arthur streams when

youtube.com/watch?v=eMyRQ7nkgLk

I have an idea for an episode of Arthur

All of this + they ran out of ideas for episodes long ago and now just rehash stuff they already did or keep introducing new useless characters (similar to FOP) to keep the show going. I don't know why they don't just end it already. It's not like it's as big culturally as the Simpsons or SpongeBob. I mean it's popular but there's really no reason to keep producing new episodes.

He changed his name to donald and became president.

Got to real.

Attached: Arthur.jpg (640x1307, 189K)

Attached: 1509454462566.png (744x2256, 2.35M)

Yurocuck here. They're still making episodes for this fucking hellshow? What the fuck? It was fly as fuck when I was a kid but they only ever aired like, the first five years or so of the show's episodes. What in the goddamned?

Attached: 1556369444602.jpg (400x381, 36K)

Why was Buster so based

This was unironically how I learned what a Kappa was. Anytime I see them in media I think back to this bit.

Can anyone tell me the good seasons of this show? I might consider re-watching it for nostalgia.

Attached: 1552425097436.jpg (780x879, 585K)

At least the first 10 seasons and a bit more after that. Not sure when they changed to flash, but you dip out if you even get that far .

Anything made before "Postcards From Buster".