"Did you watch our movie, user?"

"Did you watch our movie, user?"

Attached: 1556731803015.jpg (1242x1162, 176K)

>see folks, that's why I left

Attached: 1556732097766.png (1080x1060, 1.54M)

Is the lost girl on avengers too?

I litterally only like the three blacks girls here for various purposes.

Did the tragic mulatto girl got triggered or why wasn’t she in the picture?

She is the wasp

iron man 4?
yeah, it was half okay

Where's ScarJo at? She's probably sick, but don't worry I'll give her the prescription (the prescription is my penis).

Attached: black-widow-mcu.jpg (1423x851, 383K)

Who?

She finished filming her scenes before everyone else.

She's spends the whole fight on a CGI Pegasus, she probably wasn't on set that day.

>Where's ScarJo at?
She's in heaven

Who are you people and where am I?

Iron Man 2 is the best shes looked fight me

Attached: 111.png (429x410, 10K)

Amazing how a line up pic like this looks good when the women are actually talented

She looks awesome yes, but I'm more a Winter Soldier's ScarJo myself.

Attached: ScarJo IM2.webm (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Wonder what the conversation was like.

My man. Natasha was cute as hell in Winter Soldier.

Indeed. It was a fun movie, though I can't help but wonder if that scene where they sexually bullied Spiderman for having a bigger butt than Carol went a bit too far.

>That part where all the women gang up on the final fight
Holy fuck, it was so cheesy.
Way to ruin the fucking mood, disney.

Attached: tumblr_op5o35n58v1tkb2p0o1_400.gif (400x299, 385K)

The pic was probably taken the day the shoot the girl power scene
So dead

I love how tall my wife Karen looks in the photo where theyre standing.

It was quite literally the most ham fisted scene I've ever witnessed but it was still cool

Attached: 1532132003879.jpg (520x416, 36K)

>not secretly taking a selfie
coulda been great

Out of all of them fighting, I was most impressed by Pepper joining the fight. It was the most deserved.

it's a goddamn superhero movie, unironic and unashamed cheese is the name of the game

Mantis should've done more

The whole fight scene was unironically great and even though i usually make fun of people who jizz over marvel, it was really something special when everyone popped up and cap said 'avengers assemble'.
But still, that particular part was so out of place and forced. What were they thinking

I know right?

Attached: 01.jpg (1365x2048, 160K)

yes I did watch your movie Nebula

I want Shuri to slap me about and call me white boi.

>What were they thinking
A 2019 pop culture film that glorifies female icons? How shocking.

They thought it was pandering. They said so in an interview but decided to keep it in as other people didn't agree.

Larson and Gamora wanna fuck RDJ so bad... God look at them anything to get in good with big names.

user please

she calls you colonizer

I'd colonize her alright.

You're right, and you should say it.

I watched Rocket Raccoon's movie, yes.

I don't have time, I just spent most of my time working. Going out to the movie is becoming too much of hassle nowadays, and I don't have the energy for it anymore. I haven't seen the last few movies leading up to infinity war so I really need to see those first. Although to be honest I am of the age that these thing are more or less design for my hypothetical children rather than strictly marketed towards me, but women won't look my way.

imagine the smell

I see how Carol and Peter can bond.

Attached: 1556744251736.png (359x435, 296K)

Why isn’t Lupita ever in these crossovers? Not even in the funeral scene? Did Nakia turn into Malice?

Busy with Star Wars and/or Us maybe?
Was she not in Infinity War? I can't recall either way.

which Peter

Nope. Her absence was particularly weird considering they went to such lengths to fake Natalie Portman being in Endgame.

Yeah. It was great

The straight ironed hair doesn't do it for me though

RDJ barely puts any emotion on his face.

Did Peter take the picture?

Attached: can i go now.jpg (600x364, 18K)

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I really like her hair in Winter Soldier. Straight, flowy hair always looked nice to me.

It's hamfisted as hell but it's out of place since nothing in the fight was as hamfisted as it was. I hate that this fight had multiple characters talk for a certain amount of time or posing without anybody attacking them. You can't even see the rest of the fight and it made it look fake and small.

She already has Bucky for that

That would require me seeing the other, what, two dozen other movies to understand.

Yeah, fuck that.

Attached: 1221496178817.jpg (433x409, 29K)

Do you think instead of fixing him Shuri just reprogrammed him into her personal sex slave?

No
6 movies tops

>La Croix
>rich people drinking a drink that tastes like ass
Is this a white people/rich people drink that poorfags don’t see the appeal in or something?

Attached: DCEA08A6-A1D0-40F5-997E-1864A12CEB27.jpg (2001x804, 926K)

That shit legit tastes like there's iodine in it

The goop lady has it
She probably thinks it's natural or some shit

Shut up Boco

The La Croix is the only thing in this image worth getting angry about.
Seriously, it's just for people to drink and think they're better than everyone else for drinking it. It's asswater.

"As long as Paltrow doesn't try to shove a rock up my dickhole and charge me several hundred bucks for it."

It kinda bothered me. Like they were clearly trying to say "I don't think you get how strong these women are so we have to shove it in your face" even though they were already showing how strong they were throughout the battle. Capt. Marvel started by destroying a battleship, so we already get it.

just came from this thread and I'm wondering the chances of MCU turning Gamora into a lesbian?

like Quill going throughout the galaxy to find and try to woo Gamora back but find her already scissoring her sister

Poor Bucky, first torture and brainwashing and now he has to endure AIDS from unga cunt raping him everyday

Wakandans don't have AIDS because they created it and infected the other Africans with it

>La Croix

Attached: Yesthisishappening.gif (557x241, 3.99M)

It would actually be interesting to have a secret wakandan society undermine the rest of africa so their neighbours are too stupid to ask for help and wakanda stays in the lead but i doubt they'd do it since it'd ruin the evil whitey narrative

Attached: 2ce.jpg (500x375, 31K)