>104 episodes

>Avengers Assemble
>126 episodes

>Hulk and the Agents of SMASH
>52 episodes

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>64 episodes

>Spider-Man 2017
>38 episodes (probably closer to 50 but the remaining 12-14 haven't been released).

>On average, this is 77 episodes per show

I'm disgusted that the "let's make all our cartoons pale clones of the movies" era of Marvel animation has the most episodes per show. I'm so happy it's coming to an end (even if it's for the purpose of making what's presumably adult comedy in the style of Family Guy or South Park).

Attached: avengers assemble.jpg (600x788, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IttvJRFgFJo?t=226
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Avengers Assemble was a good show and ignored the MCU after a while. Well, apart from the latest season, which I think was just a new Black Panther show recycled into another AA series, given the different style and writing.

Attached: BEF8DB2A-7AE8-4512-A969-39DAF15A4741.gif (600x338, 3.59M)

>Avengers Assemble was a good show
You make me wanna puke.

Attached: jeph loeb quality 2.gif (516x540, 2.57M)

None of the shows in the OP are good. They're tie-in products for young children who eat paste.

I liked the Hyperion episode

>poster says that the show improved much later down the line
>try and prove him wrong by showing clip from the pilot episode

It started out terrible and improved with each season. By the time they changed the entire roster the first time, it was a good show.

I can stand these colours. So washed out.

The best episodes are the ones that ignore the MCU and use characters from FF... like Doom.

I liked Hulk and the Agents of SMASH.

>we will never get more Earth's Mightiest Heroes

I need someone to edit the opening theme over the huge final battle of Endgame starting with “And then there came a day unlike any other!”

Marvel Animation was so bad and so badly managed one their own animators hated the cartoons because of how shitty the animation was.
>youtu.be/IttvJRFgFJo?t=226

If only my friend

Attached: x-men_antman_Sc1.jpg (1311x738, 125K)

It was killed for something uninspired and that also failed pretty badly. I also don't see Disney and Marvel Entertainment listening to fans the same way WB and DC listened to the Young Justice fans.You'd have to convince Feige to bring it back since only he can circumvent and give a big FU to Marvel Entertainment.

I tried watching the latest season. The first half was actually pretty good. Then they set T'challa against the other Avengers in a stupid, forced plot, and the writing and story never recovered.

Attached: DwroKDQUUAEi7J7.jpg (805x1200, 198K)

White Wolf was a nice touch and I glad they used Hunter, I also liked how Cap gave Helmut Zemo all those dissapointed dad looks.

But yeah the Avenger vs Panther thing was forced and pretty badly written.

>Not MCU shilling at all
>Being done by based Titmouse

Where were you when /ourgirl/ saved Marvel animation?

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-225531_Marvel Comics.jpg (1080x2220, 1.07M)

>t’challa Vs ALL of the avengers
>defeats them all according to keikaku
>stupid fight over nonsense continues
And they had done so well deep sixing Civil War.

What's wrong with the gif? Seems fine to me.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>64 episodes
They've already introduced Adam Warlock as a villain, right? How are they going to get out of this mess when Vol. 3 comes out?

Was it as bad as the BET series where Storm was a telepath who had earthquake powers for some reason and all of the other X-Men (especially Nightcrawler) were drooling idiots?

It was weird that they gave Zemo, Clint, and Hunter, all blonde dudes, the same crew cut. At least Hunter's facial hair makes him distinct.

RIP Hunter

Is that still coming out? I haven't heard anything since it was announced.

Clint's leg.

Ben Bates is a talented artist and all, but isn't talking like this about a former employer just going to burn bridges for him in the future?