Who will he play?

Who will he play?

Attached: Namor.jpg (1242x1245, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tv/Bv93mu6BlNq/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/brett-ratner-dwayne-johnsons-hercules-413107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thought he was playing Black Adam but I wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled

The Thing

Hopefully Black Adam

After Shazam bombed WB scrapped all that

But Dwayne Johnson was quitting anyway

>The Rock playing The Thing
That's too meta for Marvel

I think he signed for that way back in 2014. Maybe he got tired of waiting? Though he was still listed as a producer for Shazam.

THE PRINCE OF POWER

Attached: Character_Profile_-_Hercules_(Marvel_Comics).jpg (550x834, 148K)

Play himself, as he always does

>Shazam bombed
Really? I thought it was doing well. Never saw it but I heard it was pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-150715_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 708K)

Namor

He actually signed in 2007. We should be surprised that held on to the hope for so long

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Attached: B617E300-1BF6-4DC3-9C2F-A3E714253418.jpg (499x750, 102K)

The film was pretty good but Warnerbros stupidly released it in between two Marvel movies and Endgame has chopped its legs off now

Thanos 2

Hercules, Wonder Man or Ben Grimm.

I actually agree, but he has to have hair. I just think he has the right personality and large to pull it off.

>The Rock's 2014 Hercules was part of MCU all along

Silly, they're gonna force an Asian.

I think he'd fit better as a certain god of war.

Attached: 4142212-3339666-fearless+defenders4au-014+copy.jpg (457x640, 107K)

Ant-Man made 500/600+ at least, that's a Justice League level success...Shazam is in the 300's, first cape movie to be that low in a long time

gladiator or beta ray bill, the next phase will be heavy cosmic to set up for annihilation.

namor makes sense which probably means he's going to be doom.

This is good too.

Attached: Arkon.jpg (428x640, 99K)

Is actually be down for that.
Already casted

Yeah, it was a good movie, but I think Warner sent it out to die. I don't think they had much faith in it, which is weird for how good it actually turned out to be.

Maybe Namor?

They're doing Shang-Chi for that.

>Black Adam is ded

You can work for more than one studio user, this isn't the 1920s

Attached: gladiator_marvel__black_suit__by_djray1985_damyifu-fullview.jpg (800x1208, 251K)

Hercules
Ares
Wonder Man
Absorbing Man
Forgotten One
Champion of the Universe
Ben Grimm
I am ok with any of these.

Attached: Wonder Man2.jpg (280x392, 30K)

So Namor will be latino then.

Rumors are it’s this guy from Train to Busan

Attached: 84D381D4-1402-4979-969E-4BA679F3D4DA.jpg (236x331, 19K)

Hell no
Now this I like

Motherfucking this. If this interferes with him being Bladam, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

Beta Ray Bill

He already played Hercules in a movie though, so unless Marvel wants comparisons to that movie I doubt it

>Never saw it
Neither did anyone else

Hyperion?
Wonder Man?
Thing?
The Rhino?
The Juggernaut?

Attached: CAD4B7DF-1B8B-4777-8892-F8559BA5DABC.jpg (1342x1151, 776K)

He's going to be in The Eternals. Not sure who he's playing though. I doubt they get a Korean actor to play a Chinese super hero.

Luke Evans is already playing Herc

kys ladderbro

No that's Eternals

Oh, I was talking about Hercules, heard Dwayne Johnson challenged this guy to arm wrestling

They shouldn't have wasted that samurai guy that Ronin killed because he was good

Absorbing Man would be kino, but didn't they waste him on AoS?

Attached: d-man.jpg (620x449, 45K)

Only in minor roles like Digimon being a kree lackey and the wizard. or fishburne guy

>The Rock
>John Cena
>Jason Statham
>Terry Crews
The Wrecking Crews

>Have sex

user, I got bad news for you when it comes to The Rock and his on-screen rider he not be shown engaging in any form of intimacy with this particular version of Hercules

No, he's right, I didn't see it either. It's Redbox fodder.

Is that confirmed? Damn first Gaston, now Herc? Dude needs to train with The Rock.

instagram.com/tv/Bv93mu6BlNq/

Marvel has no mercy kicking DC when its down, actually it's more like pissing on it at this point. Give it some time before you hear Gunn drops SS or is actually sabotaging it even more

>#1 Movie in the world
In an average year, that is something like 35 different movies at various times.

>or is actually sabotaging it even more
>mfw Yea Forums is retarded

This is before it bombed, he even mentioned calling it a box office success before that happened, lmao

Is Skwad Redux still not a sequel with half the stars returning, or have they accepted that its a sequel at this point?

He just made a bunch of announcements fornitnon his Twitter, I didn't check the date of the tweets but anyone were talking about them as if they were recent

Now you are gonna trigger the Special Math autists who will assure you that Shazam! cost under 40 million dollars with coupons and rebates, and is actually more successful than Civil War.

>32 posters
>61 replies

It's not a fucking bomb, christ

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Yep, there's our first triggered autist now!

It's stupid where they pull that nonsense from, it went from a "guaranteed Billion", to "Ant-man numbers" to the lowest amount of money a cape movie made since like the original Fantastic 4 from decades ago. I liked it better than the rest of the entire DCEU but it is what it is

isn't disney introducing xmen now? i bet Colossus.

valid options too, but Ares isn't that popular. between those two, i pick Hercules.

>Hyperion?
don't think so. with Shazam and Superman, there are too many caped, manly heroes right now.

I love the "muh multiplier" shit the best.
If Captain Marvel had made 3x it's budget and came in with less than 500 mil, the laughter would have been endless.
But it's ok Shazam! you did gud!

the thing?

>too many caped, manly heroes right now.
It would be funny to have the Squadron Supreme be the next Avengers villain though.

>don't think so. with Shazam and Superman, there are too many caped, manly heroes right now.
Marvel just outsold Wonder Woman with "that Superheroine no one had heard of".
They could absolutely piss on Man of Steel with Hyperion or Sentry.

Fin fang foom

Ares should be more cruel-looking t b h. Also what is this shitty pic from?

Professor X

More voice work for Disney?
Nah, he's at peak Superhero swole right now.
DC should have used him as fucking O.M.A.C., not a heel in a kiddie series.

The Rock IS asian. He looks more samoan than black

Brolin played both Cable and Thanos.

No, he isn't. Hercules isn't even in the movie.

I just threw up in my mouth. That is the worse character design I've ever seen

There's usually one every weekend

Ok, I chuckled

Attached: homer laugh.jpg (412x445, 16K)

>Shazam flopped
Shame, I loved it

He's an Island Nig, and he and everyone else knows it. Living in the Pacific doesn't automatically give you cred to play Japanese/Chinese roles.

>or is actually sabotaging it even more
Oh no whatever will we do with a bad DC movie

Attached: 20190430_213225.jpg (2896x2896, 652K)

Black Adam is slated to film in In the first quarter of next year.

Ironically, Gunn could try to make a bad Suicide Squad and have it turn out sufficiently better than the first one, and please the studio.
But he won't.

Attached: Incubus.png (636x397, 294K)

kill yourself ladderbro

You just keep holding that tightly to your chest, user.

You really seem closer to suicide than he is, he's clearly enjoying himself here.

He sabotaged Scooby Doo by making Scrappy a dumb twist villain

You sure it was sabotage and not him thinking it was a good idea?

How can he not? It seems like every day there's great news for "Based Marvel" and terrible news for DC.

It didn't bomb though. Just wasn't the mega hit they were hoping for

It was a bomb WB just lucked out on having it be cheap as fuck to make

He admitted to it, he said he found the character annoying and did it so everyone else would for forever after, and he succeeded

BETA RAY BILL

>Wonder Man?
A flamboyant showboat movie star with charisma, super strength, and energy projection? Oh, yeah. I kinda want this.

But everyone found Scrappy annoying before that

No one is throwing a hundred million at a comic book property with the expectation of a break-even.
Captain Marvel had the same budget as Venom.
Do you think Sony would be anticipating a Venom sequel with a $350 million box office?\

Shazam! was not a "cheap" movie. It just wasn't as lavish as the typical MCU/X-Men/Spider-Man movie.

>cheap as fuck to make
seeIt was $100 million plus advertising. I don't think 7-11 or whoever covered that advertising.

Attached: Venom.jpg (480x360, 24K)

DARK AVENGERS HAPPENING

*Shazam! had the same budget as Venom
Oops. That was a Billy-slip.

>torn in half by owen wilson sentry

Owen Wilson is old. And was never that good.

No need for makeup. He can do that eyebrow thingy himself.

>wow!

he has been cast to play Black Adam for 10 years.

he'll be Black Adam Warlock

>They could absolutely piss on Man of Steel with Hyperion or Sentry.
or Batman with Darkhawk or moonknight.
or darkwing...

Think it’s most likely to be Zac Efron now but based

exactly. after a decade of nothing who wouldn't jump ship?

Moon knight with a good budget would be nuts.

>Shazam! was not a "cheap" movie. It just wasn't as lavish as the typical MCU/X-Men/Spider-Man movie.
box office mojo list it as 100 millions. Cheap is 50 millions like hellboy.
It is a flop, I really wonder if they will do a 2nd even if the script is being written

>Moon knight with a good budget would be nuts.
It is my dream. Moon Knight is very psychological and has a good dose of Egypt gods. Pls Feige

Himself, like in every other role he plays

God stop lumping every country close to asian into the term Asian. I don't mean Middle Eastern. I don't mean Pacific Islander. Likely Korean.

Galactus/Surfer

With the proper wig, he can be She-Hulk.

Post yfw Diesel as BRB

Attached: file.png (1044x1605, 2.99M)

Would you be fine with a little race-bending if it meant Nova finally in the MCU?

Attached: file.png (250x375, 206K)

Johnny Cage (canon).

He's already Groot

Attached: vin-diesel-avengers-endgame-20059432.jpg (683x1024, 101K)

It’s not that weird when you factor in Warner Bros. being run by retards, which we have known for years.

Sorry, meant The Rock.

The ever lovin' blue-eyed Thing? Minus the blue eyes

>jumping ship immediately after the the flop of Shazam

Yeah that sequel is totally going to happen, just like Affleck, Cavill and Leto were going to keep their roles.

this guy gets it

Will you please just fuck off already

what's your problem

>with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Mr. Fantastic

Then have him as Gamora's love interest.

Kys

Is he the guy who bodyslammed a zombie into the roof of the train? What a champ.

GILGAMESH!

Wolverine

It isn't a flop

NO SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT DC!!!!!111!!!

This made me laugh

i'm sure in some universes it wasn't.

of course it's not

it's the most successful superhero movie to not make over $500 million in the last decade

I mean realistically if he is about to jump ship to Marvel after all this time being signed for Black Adam. Barely two months after the release of Shazam, a movie he even got a producer credit for. There's no way the two aren't related.

Shit, I can totally see it.
Even though Namor has asian eyes, his character could totally be islander, and current Aquaman is already islander too, so I can totally see him being casted as Namor.

Isn't Nathan Fillion already cast as him, though?

HE ALREADY PLAYED HERCULES IN A COMIC BOOK MOVIE

they both share the same race ambiguity

Attached: 10kautta10.jpg (512x372, 24K)

>COMIC BOOK MOVIE
it wasn't a comic book movie user.

Yes, he already said Shazam is NOT cheap. But compared to Captain Marvel ($152–175 million), Spider-Man: Homecoming ($175 million), or X-Men: Apocalypse ($178 million), its budget really is a lot smaller.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/brett-ratner-dwayne-johnsons-hercules-413107

>The two companies are partnering on the event pic, which stars Dwayne Johnson in the titular role and is based on Radical Studios' graphic novel Hercules: The Thracian Wars. The action film is a revisionist take on the classic myth and is set in a world where the supernatural does not exist.

Attached: hercules_thracian4_coverB-536x800.jpg (517x800, 133K)