Dexter's Lab

Why did Dee Dee's friends have the same exact body type and outfit as her?

Attached: bitch don't ask.gif (317x229, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMjoMaFq0xk
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Timbox
m.youtube.com/watch?v=92ih2l12vBo
youtube.com/watch?v=M2PDPI1FUYA
youtube.com/watch?v=o4ToR28uYxU
youtube.com/watch?v=3NFLN6W2I2s
picarto.tv/MrKashkiet
youtube.com/watch?v=zRoaQdXnUU4
youtube.com/watch?v=R9-F4jUSFqs
youtube.com/watch?v=GRlmZBJ9CLw
youtube.com/watch?v=L0CmXg_utBo
imdb.com/title/tt0969896/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They went to the same ballet class together and that was their uniform.

Fuck off Timbox

That's makes sense but their mom's were worse just a copy of Dex mom

Attached: Tumblr_pdkgjxZxKQ1x9k4z6o2_640.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I always thought it was an inside joke about stock characters

The original gag was that all of Deedee's friends and all of Dexter's friends were racially diverse doppelgangers of them (remember Dexter's original set of friends that only ever appeared in the golden diskette episode?). The gag got tossed aside and Dexter got a new set of friends who all looked different (and I think only appeared in 2 episodes), but Deedee got to keep her weird doppelganger friends.

Mandark also had a sister in one episode and a brother in another episode and neither were ever seen or mentioned against outside those episodes, even in the final season when Mandark's family was featured prominently. This show introduced and forgot about jokes all the time (yet somehow Quackor the Fowl got a repeat performance and fucked Monkey).

>remember Dexter's original set of friends that only ever appeared in the golden diskette episode?

Here they are. They all got replaced by the DnD/Trekkie kids (who I actually liked and wish they'd appeared in more episodes).

Attached: untitled.png (402x301, 197K)

Remember when he was friends with that French and Irish kid? At least they used Douglas a few times.

Mandark had a brother?

Looks like a younger Irwin in an early guest appearance

>They all got replaced by the DnD/Trekkie kids

The DnD and Trekkie convention episodes are two of my favorite. Dexter actually worked well with his group of friends, but the writers thought he was better as a loner (or that it was more in-character). Too bad. They didn't even resurface in the post Ego Trip seasons when the series had a different showrunner who had a hardon for bringing back older characters (like Quack-Or, Seussy, etc.).

>Mandark had a brother?
Yeah, but I think it was non-canon (if it can be said that Dexter's Lab even had any sort of functioning canon).

Attached: untitled.png (640x480, 475K)

yeah, that guy had decent longevity
even tho they kept changing his name
I remember he was called Mordecai in an episode

Attached: 28196-1469851179-1.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Attached: 1357677861-0.jpg (600x346, 49K)

I liked these kids; they worked when Dexter needed a group of peers to play off of, but not in a science-based sort of way. Their episodes emphasized that Dexter was also a total fucking dork who liked dork media and had friends from the dork community he could talk to about his stupid lame dork shit. They never explored that aspect enough.

Attached: untitled.png (500x375, 314K)

>Mandark also had a sister in one episode and a brother in another episode and neither were ever seen or mentioned against outside those episodes
So Genndy inconsistency already had precedent...it's forgivable in Dexter' case as it an episodic show and not an arc.

>and a brother in another episode
>Mandark had a brother?
What episode?!

>post Ego Trip seasons when the series had a different showrunner
They were a mistake

The blonde kid got scrapped for the Star Trek episode, but probably because the parody only required a dynamic of three.

Attached: untitled.png (240x169, 89K)

>tfw no thicc Hartman hips asian mommy gf

>What episode?!
This one but I don't think anybody was supposed to take it seriously.

Nice cel layering on the blonde kid's torso. I hope somebody got fired for THAT blunder.

Too busy giving DeeDee a good dicking

They were friends? I just assumed they all met there

head canon accepted

Remember that time when they gave Mandark a boyfriend?

forgot to attach picture

Attached: surf and science.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>DnD episode ends with Deedee making the boys play the homer version of The Dating Game
>Blonde boy wins the game
>Dexter, Asian kid and midget got to Star Trek convention
>Blonde boy stays behind to have his date with Deedee because he won, after all
>A good dicking ensues

The head canon holds together well enough.

>when they gave Mandark a boyfriend?
Please tell me it's a Savino episode

>boyfriend
t. delusional fag

its all coming back to me

>Please tell me it's a Savino episode

Nah, it's a Tartakovsky episode: That weird Mandark solo episode where he tries to learn how to surf and makes friends with a blonde dude and they walk off into the sunset together with their arms over each other's shoulders at the end.

It's not his boyfriend you delusional fag

you seem upset

You seem retarded

Saw a girl with this body type the other day. Really long fucking legs and short torso. She was either black or mulatto couldn't tell.

>the homer version of The Dating Game

Attached: untitled.png (480x360, 164K)

This image is fucking cancer.

You fucking delete this right now

Attached: 1552022520086.png (400x434, 290K)

>yet somehow Quackor the Fowl got a repeat performance and fucked Monkey

N-NANI!?!?

What were other solo episodes in Tartakovsky's run? I recall the mom got the Mother's Day episode that played like some Hitchcock shit. Technically Mom and Jerry too but that had just as much Dex's involvement

Yeah, they revealed Quackor was actually a girl, and Monkey and she got to fuck around to the puzzlement of Dexter.
Not even joking.
Not even joking about not even joking.
The one damn time Monkey featured in a Savino too IIRC.

Attached: 624.png (383x345, 206K)

I don't think Dexter was involved in the episode about Mandark's sister. That was Mandark/Deedee/Mandark's sister exclusively.

The Muffin King episode was focused almost entirely on the Dad with Dexter and Deedee only playing supporting parts.

you seem to be DEEP in the closet

The Savino seasons were pointless and 80% bad but I liked SOME of what they did. They brought back Monkey's best villain, Quack-Or, for a rematch and the end gag revealing she's a girl and hooking her up with Monkey was kinda funny.

I liked the Wacky Races episode and I liked Mandark's hippy parents... and I think that's it. There was a neat callback to the episode where Dexter gets old and Deedee mistakes him for Grampa, where they introduce Dexter's Grampa and he's just Old Dexter from that episode...

But yeah, 80% or more of the Savino seasons were shit.

>everyone is a fag like me

You really have to wonder why they would create these kinds of characters for only a single use before tossing them out.

You need a scotty for any kirk/spock/McCoy.
Just some kind of shlubby, but professional guy that gets kicked around a lot.

Oh no you don't.
Don't put that fucking evil on us son.

Dexter appeared briefly to give DeeDee her mech

They were in a cult.

Remember when they threw a loli at Dexter. He literally didn't know what to do, so he ends up pairing her with a shota

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Every mother is just a busty milf with wide hips. A world we do not exist in.

you accidentally greentexted, when it was obviously your statement

>yaoi
>loli
>shota
Yea Forumsutists fuck off

Attached: Stooopid.png (399x330, 258K)

I didn't accidentally greentext you Yea Forumsermin

Yeah. I mean look hoe hot the girls were at the "Darbie" convention. And these bitches were serious about their dolls
Never
Remove
From
Box

Attached: 85b82cdb4f66faeac4757d272acab05d.jpg (1009x682, 89K)

Everyone was hot in the early seasons of dexter.

Anyone of you have by any chance a collage of Dexter lab female characters?

>collage
I need to go back and look at the college episode

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 22K)

cursed

>A Savino season episode

You don't want to go back and rewatch it.

>I need to go back and look at the college episode
It was one of the more bad examples of Savino shit tier seasons

collage as in all the characters in a single image.

I don't remember Mandark having a brother. Thanks for reminding me about that duck fucking Monkey, though.

>he doesn't know

youtu.be/ZMjoMaFq0xk

>I don't remember Mandark having a brother.
Here: It was a weird "guest" episode though.

Why was Dexter so based? I love Craig McCracken's character designs from that era so fucking much. Genndy sure knows how to direct too.

Sweet Jesus, no.

I'll admit I dug the episode with Dexter going to college. As I did the one with he flashback of his parents.

For real? I recall it being one of the more passable episodes. Inoffensive at worst, Dexter drowning the fucking building and screwing up everyone's hard work at best.

Those feels when I realised that this show had message

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL

Dexter thought that he was a special boy, genius and all normies are the same but in reality, also all nerds are the same
everything is the same

Attached: truly see.png (447x378, 15K)

Go to college throw a fat party.
Start bragging about how you are the Party King.

Older classmate "your parties are okay and all, but there no "Dexter" party. Now that guy was the king!"

Oh shit, I actually do remember that.
lmao

His name is Douglas E. Mordecai

>fat party

Attached: dud.jpg (800x450, 82K)

I accept this.

And the fucker looks like a gender bend Dee Dee for fucks sake, that explains everything

I haven't watched Dexter's Lab since 2003 but just a few images and parts of nearly all the episodes I watched are sipping through my mind.

What about now?

Attached: e0a3cad7d531bc2ee56eedba4540a3a6.jpg (1009x682, 79K)

BAHAHAHAAA! HE LOOKS LIKE YOU, POINDEXTER!

Genndy is so damn good at mecha design(and yes I know the two in the foreground are basically a G1 Seeker and Cyclonous from Transformers.)

The horror...

I hope you get gang raped and get AIDS

So, you're telling me Quackor spanked the Monkey?

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (560x560, 272K)

Ow, the edge.

Those mech where so cool.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Timbox

Reminder he regularly posts and lurks here

Fuck off Timothy

>Dexter fucks his sister

Remember that time he meet Blue Falcon and made him an edgy dog?

Attached: db8fm20-7afada94-02d1-42c4-8253-95cfbf154b3a.jpg (841x535, 90K)

forgot pic

Attached: Dexters-Lab-Inventions[1].jpg (1800x900, 870K)

What else is new?

When did the Asian one appear? I remember the black mom in the episode where Dee Dee wanted to be a real pony.

>I got a real gun, Deedee!

Did some science to your portal gun, huh?

I love the Robo-dexo mobile suit

God all of my yes. I miss Biohazard.

The purple one reminds me of Epyon a bit

Bump for Dexter friends who deserved to be made fun of for being racist caricatures

Attached: d7vyisx-70972b24-999b-42ff-a832-786a0317a769.png (500x400, 256K)

The show backgrounds is great, Anyone has that one where there are a bunch of giant robots?

Attached: dexter's_old_lab[1].jpg (455x337, 26K)

The balls these kids had. Sorry for low quality

Attached: IHateTBullies.JPG.jpg (1066x700, 71K)

I would fuck that

Shit son, if you wanted reaction images there are better and classy-er ways of going around that. Now look at what you made me do.

Attached: time_to_die.jpg (500x667, 92K)

Is Dexter /m/

His suits surely are

Imagine being the meat in that MILF sandwich.

If Dexter stayed for the remainder of the sleepover in the episode where he got a makeover by DeeDee and pic related, what would they have done?

Because ballet loli is fine loli. Feet aren't ruined yet, but still limber and flexible.

Truth

Circumcision to complete the process.

Attached: 1555007892238.jpg (140x140, 8K)

Odd path to take. What exactly brings you to that conclusion?

They'd have practiced tongue kissing with him. I'm 70% sure

I think you can read between the lines.

Attached: 745757u8546754754.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Yup. They'd have fooled around with him if he kept playing along.

Nothing wrong with hating rich kids though

See, I think femdom and butt-stuff are more likely.

Only if you're a communist.

I'm willing to be that the black one is Mee-Mee's little brother and the Asian one is Lee-Lee's little brother.

I think it was supposed to be that all three types of kids they hated couldn't help having the issue that these guys found irritating.
>kids are born with freckles
>the parents are rich so the kid is by association
>accents are aped from people you spend a lot of time with

Meemee's dad also shows up in a Savino episode as a background character for a scene. Basically a black version of Dexter's dad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92ih2l12vBo

Attached: Aye_Aye_Eye.png (1908x1068, 2.06M)

>The Justice Friends are pretty much the Avengers

Excuse me, I think you mean:
>The Justice Friends are pretty much better than the Avengers

They weren't friends.

Of course. Justice Friends fought the Champion, and the Champion was voiced by Randy Savage. Nothing in Endgame is touching that.

She never showed up.

On a related note, it's kind of a shame that Endgame objectively is a good chunk worse than Infinity War. I guess that's partially due to expectations and partially because of time travel bullshit, but Infinity War is still a solid stand alone film.

I always liked his first Mecha

Dexter was dumb af in that episode and got kicked out of university for stupidest reason...despite supposedly being smart

Based

This thread is comfy

Suburbanites are basic

>that episode when Dexter gives a duck a rimjob.

Attached: 1523441752695.jpg (500x379, 15K)

That was a great tune & sequence, I'm surprised I'd never heard about this part before.

oh fuck it was a willy wonka reference

>despite supposedly being smart
He's book smart, not wise or smart with people.

I remember the song as a kid and liking the visuals. But a part of the lyrics caught me, and I didn't notice before
>But why
Why
Why
>Do you stay by My side
>Woah
Woah
Woah
>Why won't you go
>So
So
So
>I be alone

But they did give him ("manly") makeover in some episode...was it that one?

Probably the only episode I didn't like from the original show

>not wise or smart with people.
But that's not the reason he got kicked out, he just partied when he was supposed to learn, that was retarded.

Attached: 1464901601248.png (500x375, 234K)

at least we got a good thread out of it

>But they did give him ("manly") makeover in some episode...was it that one?
That was picture day

The song basically saying that Dexter is going to grow up alone and it's his fault as he pushes others out of his life

I started to rewatch the show not a long ago, but didn't finish.

Is Dexter /ourguy/?

at least we know he'd grow-up to be rich eventually

For me, it's Lee Lee.

Attached: tumblr_pea4aiCnep1u0968qo1_raw.png (2645x2565, 1.13M)

Attached: tumblr_pecscgsNU81u0968qo1_raw.png (2802x2072, 792K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_pf63wpwcgh1r3wwhp_raw.png (3120x3252, 817K)

>your eyes are the kind that make me feel gay

Attached: 1531549084857.jpg (764x720, 48K)

She did kinda grow up to be hot though.

Attached: Kristin_03.png (1280x720, 292K)

whatever happened to this guy after his Tumblr got nuked

he's still got a patreon and a FA page, he's got a newgrounds page, and he has a twitter account

Attached: 1535942094454.jpg (322x281, 18K)

Hip hooray

I specially remember this episode.
Something about a girl that is completely obsessed with you and doesn't leave you alone was both terrifying and enticing.
The trippy visuals didn't help.

Funny, back then i really liked the be alone part of the song.

It's not as dire as user's making it out to be.

>he just partied when he was supposed to learn, that was retarded.
Sometimes he'd do stupid crap like that because he's still a dumb kid. They didn't play up that element much though, so I agree it does just feel out-of-character.

PPG had a stronger theme about the girls being superheroes who'd still act like petty kids and often be irresponsible. It feels like Dexter's Lab went for that sometimes, but Dexter's flaws tended to be more about his arrogance rather than him still being a kid.

Dex just wants his peace & quiet.

Having Dee Dee for a sibling makes him treasure his alone time.

Alone? Yes, but he he grew up to be god emperor of the planet.
All works out.

>t. Lonely Poorfag
You were supposed to make friends with the rich kids so they can invite you to their birthday parties in their 2 story houses with 3 different gaming consoles, a buffet's worth of food, inflatable jumpers, and stare at their cute cousins, aunts, and mom.

Attached: 1554431751930.jpg (385x325, 58K)

Attached: 1518538335240.png (2048x1536, 3.3M)

This may be the most insecure fag I've seen in years

not gonna lie
Dexter's Lab got me into the mecha genera

You're blocking out the hambeast that smashes the table a few frames later.

NEVER REMOVE FROM BOX

These people are as much friends as Charlie was with the rest of the golden ticket winners. That's why they were only in one episode.

I still remember that fucking song from the Go Dexter Family Go sequence. Always wished there was a good quality rip of it.

Was he Jewish?

>he just partied when he was supposed to learn, that was retarded.

Are you retarded user? Let's put aside the fact that the damage he did to the facility would be enough to expel him, they had to get him out because he had a nervous breakdown after so much stress and wanted just to party, it's not the first time this happens to him

Very true. Now if only we could forget the later seasons ever happened.

He had a pretty thick country accent, so I doubt it.

I'd sooner be rid of uppity newfags.

Attached: 289.png (476x359, 362K)

I love Alita: Battle Angel

RULES OF NATURE

>inflatable jumpers

user....

Attached: 1480633452614.png (254x252, 44K)

bouncy castles?

Cut his hair. They say as much. Damn these unattentive casuals.

Given his intellect chances are Dex would be a better leader for The Imperium than 40K's actual God Emperor.
Also

>tfw no 40K related pics saved

Attached: Deep.jpg (640x635, 90K)

Attached: -008.jpg (1000x1537, 353K)

let me guess
this is an official comic

Yes

Was it rape?

>Let's put aside the fact that the damage he did to the facility would be enough to expel him,
But that side effect, you fucking moron! The point is it was out for character for him as he supposed to be smart >> it's not the first time this happens to him
He specifically turned into idiot that episode, you moron

Shut up Yea Forumsutist

They'd try to brainwash him to be less nerdy and make him act like DeeDee (e.g. Math bad, cute boys good)

That user meant Copping an Aptitude wasn't the first time Dexter had a nervous breakdown, and was citing Dimwit Dexter as an example of when it happened to him before, you illiterate moron. That's just what happens when Dexter pushes himself too hard for too long.

What is with all these loudmouth retards lately? Endgame must have caused an influx of emotional halfwit newfaggots that can only bluster over how dense they are. Fuck off back to plebbit or wherever you wafted in from.

Attached: 166.gif (250x345, 374K)

Attached: 2019-05-02 04.07.13.jpg (269x495, 127K)

The same thing happened in both episodes. He got too focused on working/studying then blew a gasket and started acting crazy.

Party now
Study later

>Mother Nature and Father Time both grew the world togeth-er!
>But if you take just a little time, you can prove them wrong and do the bet-ter!
>YOU are the one!
>TO make your dreams come truuueee!

The song in that episode was about the superiority of Atheism all along. I tip my fedora to you, Genndy.

Dee Dee was the closest I had to a waifu as a kid. I've liked the wacky/silly ones ever since.

I highly doubt that would work on him

violation of personal space and personal freedom

>and a brother in another episode
I dont recall that one

Attached: 1310676801035.jpg (259x194, 6K)

See

I miss Genndy's run, it had so much soul
youtube.com/watch?v=M2PDPI1FUYA

Attached: 1551243279018.jpg (564x488, 137K)

It's interesting that I never realized those were the same kids

The only episode I remember liking from that era was the one with Koosalagoopagoop

They really knew how to make cool action even though it was a comedy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=M2PDPI1FUYA

I remember as a kid I had no idea who Paul Williams was, but I recognized the guy's voice in that episode and couldn't place it. It killed me for years until I finally realized it was the Penguin from Batman the Animated Series.

oh you don't know how much they saved on budget doing that

FUCK this would never fly today

What the fuck is that? And what the fuck is the context?

Attached: seeing this is worse than a laser through the chest.jpg (355x266, 32K)

This is why I always come back to this board. 5 minutes in and I'm already laughing

>said the faggot who keep pushing his faggotry into cartoon characters

>when Dexter pushes himself too hard for too long
>He got too focused on working/studying then blew a gasket and started acting crazy.
>Party now
>Study later

The point is Dexter act like retard before melt down, also what's with you shit taste morons defending Savino episode?

>Endgame
I don't watch live action capeshit anymore and I'm not a newfag

If anything you seems like the newfag with all your try hard buzzwords...

>I miss Genndy's run, it had so much soul
Based

I was in Dexter's situation and for the remainder of my sister's sleepover they made me participate in their activities like dancing and making me pick which magazine fashion I liked and all that stuff. They only let me go when they were tired and even then they just sent out of the room in the dress and makeup.

Yup same here. Older sisters man.

>rape that turns you into a wizard

Truly DeeDee was the true genius.

Attached: idNULAh.jpg (1628x1252, 124K)

Attached: a_fag_is_you.png (500x553, 232K)

how come an official comic looks like someone's fetish art?

To make the following generation suffer.

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1043x1600, 482K)

Besides that awkward stare it's nice to see Dexter and Dee Dee enjoying the little things like catching snowflakes on your tongue.

God, everything Savino touches turns to immediate garbage

He posts on twitter and his Patreon.

The patreon stuff shows up on aco or paheal eventually.

Some of the twitter stuff gets uploaded in slightly better quality in his furaffinity account.

Did you post this thread, Timbox?

I didn't ask a question to just be ignored, what the hell is this?

Dexter used some kind of laser surgery so he doesn't need glasses, it worked too well and now he sees every horrible little detail on everyone and everything, but for some reason he looks perfectly fine, but he has tentacle legs so idk what the fuck was up with that

Attached: bomb.png (738x720, 122K)

>tfw you'll never get a blowjob with a cartoon giant tongue
what's the point..

Attached: it's_over.gif (224x224, 720K)

here's your answer, nigger

Attached: cursed.jpg (894x894, 86K)

Dexter uses a machine to give him super vision and not need glasses anymore. His sight is so good that all the little imperfections of the rest of the family get blown up to 11.

>Besides that awkward stare
You just know

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1024x1548, 390K)

sauce or stroytime ASAP please

Reminds me of the x-ray specs episode

There really not that interesting

>There

Oops

I shall now curse this thread

Attached: 5CD736F5-5D25-4EE7-9F41-3FACF247C16E.jpg (1250x808, 407K)

Every time I see someone use this pic, I see it as a flag to ignore the content of the post. It doesn’t matter if you’re not funny on purpose, your comment is shit.

A lot of people like to say Mandy doing 9/11 was the point they jump ship. But this. . .THIS is point I stopped caring.

Nah, this was good.

context

>I shall now curse this thread

Funny. OP's image functions as a perfect reaction pic to YOUR image.

Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls D is one of the biggest and most famous autism comics ever created. Started in 2003 and continues to this day. Dee Dee's death is a major plot point.

how did she die

It's been years but from what I remember Mandark's robot to attack Dexter hits Dee Dee instead. Dexter obsessively tries to being her back. Her spirit is close with Grim.

It took the whole dark turn of the movie and crank up the edge so Dee Dee actually dies. I think what we see is actually Dexter failed attempt at a clone or robot, actually been too long to remember.

>It doesn’t matter if you’re not funny on purpose, your comment is shit.

>t. Arnold

That would be interesting to see

>Remember when they threw a loli at Dexter. He literally didn't know what to do

Dexter was willing to commit murder to get rid of her

>worse

Probably because they actually seemed to get on with Dexter in the Trekkie episode.

There is no point.

Why?

better quality version
youtube.com/watch?v=o4ToR28uYxU

>lucky for you I'm a dong lover

Who is Timbox?

banner

Attached: 1556819003793.jpg (983x186, 127K)

Does CN try to mix the two parts of Dexters Lab? I only see the first part of the show during reruns years later

>that bottom right pic
I remember Deedee doin a spittake on Dexter's face, but I can't remember what it was he said

That's a message we need more of today. Nowadays everyone seems to be screaming about how they're right and superior and everyone they disagree with is wrong and inferior. We need to realize we're all pretty much the fucking same.

I never realize they were the same kids.

>Dexter was ready to shot her and Deedee had to wrestle the gun away from him
Dark moment

It never did. It's fanart.

Maybe the curse from struck something though the flow of time, making itself retroactively present in the past, making the OP pic react to it, and so the curse created a reason for it to exist

well, I tried

man, I wish I could earn enough money from Patreon and draw lewds for a living

Attached: DeeDee co - 03 05 2019.png (1526x1800, 355K)

never too late to start
seriously, i mean it. this shit is professional

I do have a Patreon, user, it's just that people throw me a few bucks for basically furry commissions and I don't know what more to do, but thank you ;_;

Attached: patreon 01.2019-Millalady.png (1232x1600, 1.19M)

Much like Dobson, refuse to take cristuim when someone disagreed his film ideas. Only difference:
-Tim post a masturbation tweet publicly toward Tara Strong
-Timbox like fictional underaged minors such as Dexter and Blossom, sometime Ashi and Dexter
-Tim no longer obsessed with Lee Lee or Tomogo Gogo (Big Hero 6). Ashi is his new waifu, still want Ashi but after SJ ended.
-Tim still doesn't understand copyright when people tell him to do something original instead borrowing characters from TV/movie media; Tim acknowledge he hates originality
-Tim still bring up Dexter Odyssey for 13 years

>Criticism
Misspelled that.

Dexter makes for a cute girl

Attached: Dextra Canon Design.png (500x969, 1.08M)

Loli is a Yea Forums thing you uncultured swine

How?

>We need to realize we're all pretty much the fucking same.

That's the goal of Socialism, after all.

What

You know.

What could it mean?

Attached: 275.gif (500x375, 499K)

>one is green
>the other is purple
thanks doctor

top fucking kek

Attached: 1553038776332.png (293x364, 59K)

This bitch right here legit kickstarted my giantess fetish

Attached: 1508590910.png (382x381, 92K)

You poor bastard.

Oh god, I hate this episode so much

>Practically looks like Dee Dee is licking Dexter's nipple

I'm not sure if the people who made this comic were too innocent or a bunch of degenerates

I'm not OP you brianlet

>top right

Attached: dreadknight.jpg (474x444, 38K)

This was someone's fetish

How do his eyelashes extend beyond the mirror?

Have sex.

That's the joke

>some user makes a gay joke
>spends days being defensive little bitch
someone sure struck a note

That fucking dodgeball episode, it's basically dexter acting out his school shooting fantasy

>Dexter fucks his older sister.
Kinda hot.

>tfw no black and azn clones to be my best friends

>makes a gay joke
You can't know these days with all the shipper faggots

He means Lolita.

Fucking retard
He probably believes lolita is a fucking movie

Why?

A Stanley Kubrick movie.

No, thank you.

I need more

youtube.com/watch?v=3NFLN6W2I2s

Oh oh!
Back to the lab again!
We messed up!
Not again!

If anything, the experience taught me how ruthless girls can be in their own environment.

Yeah, okay, I think it's time to draw and post some far Mom ass, gimme a few minutes, post some ideas

My idea is draw Deedee instead.

Attached: DexterDeedee.gif (445x334, 800K)

Maybe something with Dexter mom and the robot mom.

Attached: latest.png (640x475, 285K)

I liked episodes where Deedee switched outfits.

Attached: Mock5.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Where's Calumba!?

Nice idea! Drawing right now picarto.tv/MrKashkiet

Attached: 2019-05-04 09_26_33-CLIP STUDIO PAINT.png (730x871, 373K)

This is IDW, isn't it? I'd recognize the gypsy jewish wording anywhere.

Yup

Done! Hope you guys dig it!

Attached: Dexter Mom Robot - 04 05 2019 small.png (1356x1600, 802K)

Nice ass/10

They were degenerates.

>twinning during a sleepover

Nice

Socialism has ruined Venezuela.

This is America's ass

>refuse to take cristuim

What did he mean by this?

NOICER, NOW DRAW CALUMBA!!

Attached: 1842366 - Calumba Dexters_Laboratory Pepipopo.png (1280x1335, 358K)

>CALUMBA
The hell, where was she in Dex's Lab?

No, seriously, send me an episode number or something, since I wanna see her in the show, so I can get a better grasp how to draw her eventually

Came from a Savino-era episode. Photo-only character seen dancing with Dexter's Dad.

Maybe just say episode name or character name to plug into the wiki

background character essentially

Attached: 1553382365092.jpg (1000x439, 71K)

They're walk at the end made my sister laugh a lot.

"I finally got my laser gun" was a short lived fad for early YTP's.

I was expecting the "Dexter turning into a bimbo" comic.

She was just a single background character that someone had a hard on and made this character sheet and named her Kalumba just for the heck of it.

good design tough

if no one minds, i will try.

I'd mind if you didn't.

all right hold on thread

HERE!

Attached: kaulumba.png (1154x1138, 304K)

So she just has her ass on fire?

More or less.

>CALUMBA
That's not even her name. She's got no name. That was a name that the pedo obsessed with her gave her. Probably this guy by the looks of that style lol

Bump

Which comic is that?

PLEASE NO!

>That was a name that the pedo obsessed with her gave her.
Slander shitposter is Slanderous,

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: e767c5c2-f252-499b-95ef-592090737a74.jpg (1280x863, 243K)

>dexter drops some acid, motorboats his mum then goes on a mild trip through the theme park

I'm in love with dee dee... and lee lee... and mee mee....
*kisses*
youtube.com/watch?v=zRoaQdXnUU4
youtube.com/watch?v=R9-F4jUSFqs
youtube.com/watch?v=GRlmZBJ9CLw

>dexter thread goes on for days
>not a single mention of beards
>OP doesn't even understand deedee
are you all underage?

Attached: Action_dexter.jpg (210x240, 18K)

I'd love to see that

It was misspelled.

Meant to say "refuse to take criticisms"

didn't the Asian one have a crush on Dexter?
Been so long i cant remember.

Incest the picture.

Attached: RCO013_1469119583.jpg (1041x1600, 395K)

>"Hi, honey! Hi, Dexter! Hi, Dee Dee! Hi, honey!"

>"That's all you can saa-aay! That's all you can saa-aay! That's all you can saa-aay!"

>Bleedman

Attached: 1509659150976.jpg (295x243, 12K)

A little late to be worrying about that post. Besides its not like anyone is story timing that pit of shame.

Sbpb came here to post that

well might as well

Attached: Dextra Comic Page 1.png (1500x1941, 170K)

Attached: Dextra Comic Page 2.png (1500x1941, 1.92M)

Attached: Dextra Comic Page 3.png (1500x1941, 1.65M)

Attached: Dextra Comic Page 4.png (1500x1941, 1.86M)

Attached: Dextra Comic Page 5.png (1500x1941, 1.63M)

last page

Attached: Dextra Comic Page 6.png (1500x1941, 2.2M)

Attached: 1556942797578.png (640x982, 811K)

Cute

I think the other time was in a sleepover episode. I can't remember exactly what she said

Attached: 55c52349-e4f6-4279-8198-a61773220844.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Attached: images.png (217x232, 14K)

Attached: Dextra by Anon.png (1000x730, 218K)

bump

Attached: dexter_laboratory___monstory_title_card__by_superzillaking_dd3iu17.jpg (2424x1584, 429K)

Attached: dexters_laboratory___monstory_redesign_by_superzillaking_dd3ctv9.jpg (3168x2325, 929K)

if DL were produced today everyone would be screaming about how there's no consistency in the size of the lab

Attached: dexters_laboratory___monstory_deedee__by_superzillaking_dd3ff7m.jpg (3168x2160, 817K)

>if DL were produced today everyone would be screaming about how there's no consistency in the size of the lab
honestly there'd be a lot more complaining about how inconsistent both Dexter and Dee Dee are as characters

basically Dexter's Laboratory is an amazing show(at least prior to the Savino seasons) in spite of being a show that was terrible at keeping it's characters consistent

i can't imagine what kind of ... creatively deficient it was good BECAUSE it was inconsistent. who the fuck cares about the size of the lab. or how dexter enters the lab. it's funny because of the cartoon antics ffs

it's like, imagine someone getting confused and angry because tom and jerry are in a different house in some cartoons.

i mangled that post, but you catch my drift. i think people should challenge the assumption that consistency is needed for a cartoon to be enjoyable

and before you reach to smash the post button with an AHA GOTCHA, i'm not suggesting that Dexter suddenly becomes a tall blue-eyed African and also gravity doesn't exist, also they all live underwater on Neptune etc. that's stupid

>i can't imagine what kind of ... creatively deficient it was good BECAUSE it was inconsistent. who the fuck cares about the size of the lab. or how dexter enters the lab. it's funny because of the cartoon antics ffs
>it's like, imagine someone getting confused and angry because tom and jerry are in a different house in some cartoons.
that's not what I'm talking about at all, I was talking about character consistency which is normally very important, even in shows with relatively minimal continuity like DL, the show works in spite of being very inconsistent in how it portrays it's characters

>

Attached: Dexter Family Height Chart.png (2418x1491, 1.65M)

*you mean more Dexter and Deedee shipping.

>"I-I'm not new, shut up weeb!"
he doesn't know about the glorious threads there used to be.

Nice. But I'd try not to get my hopes up too much

Attached: cb13b6a1-68de-473b-9de8-9cd09124eb84.jpg (636x471, 81K)

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=L0CmXg_utBo

Obligatory.

Attached: 1392692004518.png (1828x1501, 633K)

Probably my favourite part about this show is how stupid it can get with its jokes.

>bigfoot episode starts out with the family in a car going on a camping trip
>Dad repeatedly crashes the car into a tree until it falls over and drives over it
>"These country roads sure are bumpy!"

Attached: 1536124923595.jpg (250x237, 7K)

I know its just a coloring error, but there's something about Dee Dee without her leggings that gives me a stiffy.

Neat

This is what sparked my interest in Kaiju.

Putain de merde.

Unf

Huh. Never noticed it before but the design for the bully kids screams of Bob Staake's art style, especially the big one.
>checks IMDb
Well, what do you know, he was involved with the show, although not with that particular episode:
imdb.com/title/tt0969896/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Was there an episode where a show and tell turned into the school exploding or something?

There was an episode where Dexter builds Dee Dee a rocket for a science project that sends the entire school into space.

Savino and his crew dedicating an entire episode to paying a (shitty) homage to Basil Wolverton and Ed Roth.

>Savino ruined not only Dexter, but PPG as well

Attached: 1406604779442.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Mandark Did 9/11?

Yup, knew that already.
>that stupid episode where the girls suffer from sunburns and writhe around in bikinis that feels like it's literally just catering to someone's fetish and makes no sense canonically, when we've seen them dive into magma and fly in space without any gear to protect them from extreme heat, radiation, etc.

Bubbles with the giant slug down her skirt was Savino too, wasn't it?

Here's another request I did - this time of Dex's teacher in some swimming clothes (will do her clothes edit too)

Attached: Dexter Teacher - 05 05 2019 small.png (1356x1600, 338K)

Gross.

Attached: katka_by_14_bis_d5yxtw8-fullview.jpg (1024x838, 115K)

Attached: d6b6468f-51be-4899-8e36-fbd06489c804.jpg (1280x1271, 242K)

Please don't make fun Klasky Csupo's artist rendering of Dexter's Lab

Me neither, but also find the voice familiar, i'm not from america, soi was surprised when i discovered he worked on some man stuff, also surprised that people find hi mediocre, i think he's quite good

Sounds like a plot written by Savino

never enough Lisa art

Attached: Dextra & Lisa.png (564x708, 324K)

She stalked him, she threatened to tell people about his lab if he didn't date her. She forced his hand.

When did Dextra become popular?

>When did Dextra become popular?
early 2014 was when it started to my recollection, someone posted the comic and people decided they wanted a Rule 63 Dexter that was more accurate

notably Ian JQ drew some of the very first Dextra pics in those threads

Attached: Dextra & Dee Dee Collage by Ian JQ.png (2000x802, 861K)

Attached: Dextra & Lisa Lab Outfits.png (1500x1000, 431K)

>shoving shota and loli BS
>hur derr back to plebbit
t. newfag Yea Forumsutist

Attached: OldGalDeeDeeRetired.png (623x508, 508K)

I remember that fun hippie song.
>AYE AYE EYES

>

Attached: Dextra & Dee Dee by Drawsputin.png (2548x1536, 1.03M)

Attached: Dextra & Dee Dee MILFS by Drawsputin.jpg (1280x1360, 262K)

bump

Attached: 113dfb0a83affc2712771752119ccbb0b4b08170.png (3000x2500, 2.66M)

Neat

>all this aged up shit
What a waste.

pedophile

And sad that there's no love for Deedee.

Attached: 1552878129729.png (870x628, 540K)

It's like something that was taken straight off from Deviantart.

Thread needs more cute Dee Dee

Attached: 07b75b9c7a2046bca5e8b2409e064c84--dexter-storyboard.jpg (640x480, 65K)

Attached: 0c32ec9e1722d9a0d84cf38761e6e926.png (500x401, 181K)

Attached: MV5BMTc4OTM4MTE0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODEwMzQ2MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Pretty sure they even teased her about it
More than once apparently.

Attached: 1c2a04796610621df1139d0a71153851.png (512x384, 152K)

Attached: dr__deedee_by_skeleion_daw58h8-fullview.jpg (800x686, 115K)

Attached: 7e9c1dc647e0e4c1d2d9becb4cae8cdf.jpg (757x1055, 116K)

Did this ship start with Bleedman or am I remembering that wrong?

Attached: ffbf4eba2f8b0ec6416b6d35045da8aa.jpg (1184x1360, 193K)

Attached: DeeDeeRuinsTheFirstInvention.png (595x530, 297K)

Attached: 33ed627f8c388fd427519dc1d8f29b5f.jpg (300x299, 17K)

Attached: 3796789454_644551bce2_o.jpg (183x253, 13K)

Attached: 179353.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Attached: anigif_enhanced-buzz-23259-1384373354-21.gif (500x375, 139K)

Attached: OffensiveEmbellishedCatfish-small.gif (500x317, 961K)

Attached: SpiritedSimpleCanary-size_restricted.gif (245x225, 756K)

Attached: IllustriousGraciousChafer-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 820K)

I got a strong nostalgic feeling for that one rugrats studio tour game from looking at this. I don't know why?

>Deedee and her friends see your penis

Cute

Attached: 6e17095c-614f-43e9-b3f6-8b49ace7cb1d.jpg (1080x786, 112K)

>stand up
>float into space with a synth chord

Attached: RCO016.jpg (657x1013, 161K)

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1024x1554, 246K)

>The opera episode

Attached: 1541295352166.png (1458x2106, 1.36M)

Surprised it took this long.

I think I'll storytime one of the Dexter comics. This is a good one. It's mime time.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1045x1600, 366K)

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1045x1600, 360K)

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1051x1600, 426K)

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1054x1600, 393K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1060x1600, 409K)

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1044x1600, 420K)

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1044x1600, 429K)

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1048x1600, 375K)

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1048x1600, 473K)

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1035x1600, 458K)

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1050x1600, 512K)

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1039x1600, 429K)

Attached: RCO013_w.jpg (1008x1600, 446K)

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1600x1225, 672K)

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1046x1600, 470K)

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1044x1600, 500K)

Attached: RCO017_w.jpg (1010x1600, 432K)

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1056x1600, 418K)

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1060x1600, 424K)

>balding angry manlet
pottery

Attached: RCO020_w.jpg (1017x1600, 449K)

Attached: RCO021.jpg (1060x1600, 400K)

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1061x1600, 428K)

If you liked that, you'd love the next issue.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (981x1533, 253K)

How would they do it?

Break his glasses.

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1059x1600, 630K)

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1070x1600, 523K)

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1067x1600, 655K)

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1055x1600, 594K)

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1051x1600, 651K)

Your brother one bad mother
>Shut yo mouth
I'm just talking bout Dexter
>I can dig it

*POMF*

I was gonna say laziness but your post is much better.

She's a narcissistic bitch

He is called Mort Decai

Attached: r6gZ7wZmcz4TYROkxjsfKRVBv9I=.gif (480x360, 1.14M)

interracial propaganda