AVENGERS: ENDGAME

>The final battle was originally much longer, with its own three-act structure.

I knew it. It did feel a tad short.

What would you have liked them to have included, Yea Forums?

Attached: Endgame.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwC5gdetu5c
m.chinachenxi.com/play/76385-0-1.html
youtu.be/JS0LIe1CDgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=msDt58LSdAc
youtube.com/watch?v=UXjCCWD-bL0
youtube.com/watch?v=yh6-B6Ax214
youtube.com/watch?v=QMe8e5GcY0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proton Cannon!

A Maw/Strange rematch, would like so see M’baku and more of those sorcerers.

Make Drax have a "Wanda moment" against Thanos.

More Ironman and Rescue actshun

This would have been fucking awesome. More Mark 85 screentime in general would have been awesome actually.

Would've wanted a scene where Drax went at Thanos again and again after getting punched and knocked around. Infinity War didn't get to give us that.

This was literally the dude's motivation in GotG. Now he has no purpose.

I'm ok with an extended fight on Blu Ray/4k.
It was a long movie, and the personal moments were all needed.

>Tony and Pepper hold hands
>their arms form into the massive proton cannon

>Gamora and Nebula vs Corvus and Proxima
>The Hulk go savage
>Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Ant-man, and Wasp fighting together

Hulk doing literally anything

Hulk rematch.
Guardians doing some team stuff.
Nickfury with helicarrier.
Eitri on earth helping to build gauntlet.

More scenes of individual characters or groups of characters getting their own moments against Thanos or his named goons

Attached: prank-water-thrown-trash-can-on-head-kicked-into-pool-13841055667.gif (245x186, 1.69M)

Requesting the webm where Cap and the Avenger's clash with Thanos' army.

MAXIMUM SPIDER

Or somebody doing the classic Antman throw into Giantman

I'd pop for that. A bit much, but could've been hype.

>Pepper, activate protocol M.O.R.G.A.N

Attached: tumblr_mcjineJFoo1ry15hqo1_400.gif (365x224, 18K)

Ok, now you've crossed the line into stupid. Roll it back.

What I want to know is how many people did the Avengers, re-sentence to die by un-thanosing them.

Think about it, 50% of all people regardless of all factors like age, sex, income level, etc. All gone in a blink of an eye. 5 years later, food production is probably at an all time low, hospitals understaffed, etc.

Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, the world population doubles. It will take years for food and medicine production to recover to pre-thanos levels in 1st world nations, never mind 2nd and 3rd world ones.

People will starve, die of diseases, and such. Painful ends all because one group of "heros" were selfish.

On top of all that, imagine you lost your wife and/or kids to Thanos. 5 years pass and you move on because you're not a fucking corpse and litterally everyone has the same sob story. You remarry, have new kids...and then bam, your old life is suddenly knocking at your door. What the fuck do you do?
How do you explain to your old kids that you moved on after they died and have a new family now?

Hulk, Panther, Hawkeye, and War Machine (with a giant proton canon) vs Thanos right before Captain Marvel comes in.

>Carol wasn't even part of team time heist
She feels out of place compared to the rest of the actual team

just eat the extra people lol

There would be no food shortage because half of all life came back

Someone said they believe the soul stone would somehow give everyone a dignified return (ie also the “what if someone was snapped while in at a crosswalk and when they return get hit by a car and die anyway”) but I think that’s pretty fucking far fetched. Yeah the universe is kind of gonna be a mess for a little bit.

It's pretty lame to call the Avengers selfish for saving half the universe. Thanos says that nobody moved and his plan didn't work. The world was objectively worse after the snap, nobody moved on and the universe was ruined

more Cap. Marvel

Just make them all tiny with Pym Particles. One apple could feed plenty of people.

Not in the battle itself, but I did want more perspective of how the world was after the snap. More than just the therapy scene (which was kino).

Banner getting mad and getting that rematch
Proton cannon with Tony, Pepper, and Rhodey
Draw stabbing Thanos
Groot going ent size, with Rocket firing on his shoulder
Wasp carrying Ant Man up high, dropping him, only for him to go big before impact
Dr Strange spells
Spider-Man going a few rounds

I could go on. Extended cut when?

This

Really wanted to see Drax get a few good hits in or at least have some interaction with Thanos, but we got nothing

>Scott throwing Hulk like a cannonball
>Hank Pym being an old-ass Giant Man with Scott
>Thor using Cap's shield for some reason, just to be pottery with Cap wielding Mjolnir
>Strange SAVING someone from an attack by Mirror Dimension-ing them then bringing them back
>M'Baku saving T'Challa at some point
>Kraglin whistling the arrow around, taking out some of Thanos's ships
>Stakar, Aleta Ogord, Charlie-27, Martinex, Krugarr, and Mainframe leading their unified Ravagers into battle
>Fury and Hill coming in on the Helicarrier

Who cares user! Let's go on a school trip to Europe!

Oh also
>Ronan helping Thanos's forces

This.

War Machine actually doing something.

More of the Black Order. Much more, actually.

Hulk vs. Thanos Round 2.

Dr. Strange doing more than stopping a fucking flood.

Lady Sif

Hulk doing something
Mantis doing literally anything
Strange doing more
Groot doing something
Black Order not hilariously jobbing

>Drax tying to get to Thanos, stopped by Cull
>Strange vs Maw round 2
>Bucky’s arm transforming into a Wakanda blaster
>Photon Canon
>Mantis subduing a Leviathan
>Villains like Ghost and Zemo refusing to answer the call and help
>Hulk smashing
>Hank and Jan team up
>Bucky, Sam and Cap working as a unit on the field, tossing the shield about
>some shield helicarriers
>Ultron AI infecting and hiding within Nebula

>More War Machine
>More Guardians

Does anybody have a streaming link?

>Vulture and his crew helping because his wife and daughter got snapped

>best suit yet
>~5 minutes of screentime
Iron Man vs Thanos in Infinity War spoiled me, I was hoping for a proper rematch where Tony was able to get more than a single scratch in.

>AND THEN THERE CAME A DAY UNLIKE ANY OTHER

He and Thor had to get nerfed big time so Cap could get his moment.

I know that feel homie

Controversial, but the Defenders should have shown up. They had Edwin Jarvis appear and were going all-out with this final battle, might as well include those losers

This

Some version of the thanoscopter. I'm not meming. I'd love to see the thanoscopter.

Drax is nowhere near the power level scale to have that but he and Hulk definitely deserved a big moment against him over Carol

>ultron ai
How would he still be around? im not complaining, i want pymtron

Nah those guys are lame

Could have been stored inside the mind gem, when Thanos yanked out the powerstone to deck Carol out of the sky it could have disrupted the Stone’s hold on him and he jumped into the closest receiver he could find which just happens to be Nebula.

I am sure iron fist and Luke can do really well in this war. So as quake and ghost rider. She can take on many of those herself. Too bad they are limited by Tv budget and struck in it.

Yeah, I mainly raised the point because Ghost Rider would have been hype as fuck

Blame Wong for being too lazy to get more people

I'm sad Hulk didn't get his moment against Thanos but other than that I'm fine

it was, he span his double-bladed weapon like the blades of a helicopter

"Changing the past doesn't change the future," so there's no way to undo what's happened via time travel.

Okay, makes sense: you can't undo a timeline. But try this: instead of just resurrecting the snapped, overwrite the universe to be exactly as it was at the moment of Thanos' snap, with the exception that [whoever it is] now has the Infinity Stones. No actual time alteration; just adjustment to the contents of the universe. Maybe throw in a couple additional clauses to the wish so as to let "what people have found" (like Morgan Stark) stick around, too.

Even if you're not going to go for the full "infinite resources, and also bringing back everyone who's ever died!" one should at least give the possibilities a moment's thought.

Attached: NebulaReset.jpg (314x570, 46K)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Attached: Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episode 49 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.04_[2018.08.31_06.49.05].jpg (1440x1080, 163K)

more Howard the duck

Attached: Howard-The-Duck-Endgame-Cameo-2.jpg (701x394, 29K)

who is the guy lifting is left hand? Is that stallone?

more like howard the cunt lol

punisher should have landed the killing blow on thanos. the avengers do some gay "if we kill him we'l be just like him" shit and defeat thanos in a pacifist way. then frank shows up and blows his brains out

Tony Mark 85 getting more screentime. Seriously FUCK the Russos

Attached: 1556686459129.gif (540x325, 2.03M)

I don't think any of the avengers have any problem with killing

Nobody.

The movie makes it very clear that everything was fucked. There weren't enough people to maintain the infrastructure which is why so much was just left rotting and abandoned. Stuff like MLB was defunct. And people were so miserable that even 5 years later people were constantly breaking down in tears. Even that little kid Scott runs into, who was probably too young at the time of the snap to remember much is jaded and miserable.

By all accounts they saved everyone. Sure things will be a mess trying to unfuck the world, but its better than the half dead despair filled world they were at before. Because nobody was "moving on".

Strange doing something cool, more new team ups.

source?

The fight itself was fine, but an extended edition would be fantastic.

Not him, but probably the fact that they kill a fuckton of people across all the films, starting with Tony slaughtering the terrorists, and later dumping Stane into an exploding reactor in IM1.

The comic no kill rule is not enforced in the films. Pretty much every villain other than Loki and Thanos was killed in their first movie.

That's guy left is not your left

Just wait and buy the extended fight on Blu Ray

>Writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeey envisioned a scene where the battle briefly gets paused for whatever reason, and an assortment of roughly 18 random characters from all corners of the MCU end up together in the trenches, awkwardly trying to figure out what their next battle move should be. They eventually felt the scene was pace-breaking and not funny enough.

Wonder who they were planning for this.

Attached: Endgame.jpg (1200x675, 196K)

>Captain America Combo MAD

youtube.com/watch?v=OwC5gdetu5c

Attached: 16532431890321.png (888x888, 822K)

alright. who is he? anyone important?

I think Thanos should have gotten a little more use out of the stones again. It's kind of his thing. When he uses the power stone to deck Carol was probably the highlight of the battle.

>and not funny enough.
Fire these dicks

The murder cinematic universe

Pretty much, the mcu is like a villain meat grinder

Iron Man kills terrorists as soon as he puts himself in the suit

Cap is a WW2 soldier

Thor says that he has 3,000 confirmed kills in IW

Black Widow and Hawkeye are literal killers

War Machine wanted to choke baby Thanos to death

The movies, thats the source. Just watch any MCU movie before asking if they kill.

Dormamu gets to live only because they didn't really know where to start.

>Rocket
>Groot
>Valkyrie
>Wong
>Professor Hulk
>Drax
>Okoye
>Rhodey
>Bucky
>Spidey
>Hawkeye
>Scott
>Wasp
>2014 Gamora
>Cap
>Strange
>Iron Man
>M'Baku

Why are saying that? The Avengers literally murdered him TWICE, stop complaining about shit that isn't real

someone needs to edit in the style ranking when cap is styling on thanos

I'd have a callback to that scene from THE AVENGERS with Cap giving everyone assignment, starting easy with the people he's used to and getting increasingly exasperated as he comes across wizards, Ravagers, aliens and finally Howard

Attached: Howard.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Dance Off 2.0, but one of the faceless goons out dances Quill before getting head shot.

>Cap barking orders at everyone.
>They all fly off with renewed reseolve.
>Finally it's him and Howard alone in the trenches.
>Awkward silent.
>"... You're a duck."
>"Yeah."
>"Do whatever you want."
>"Alright"
>Picks up a gun and keeps blasting whatever
>Cap sights and jumps into battle.

Attached: My life is weird.gif (540x222, 2.2M)

NOW YOU'VE REALLY CROSSED THE LINE
YOUR HATE FOR ME IS DIVINE
MY LOVE YEARNS YOUR SUFFER

If you think Phase 4 isn't going to be all about dealing with the consequences of Avenger 3/4, you really haven't been paying attention. Almost all of Phase 3 is a direct response to Avengers 2, which, in turn, was a direct response to Avengers 1.

People actually think Phase 4 is just going to not address the biggest event in cinematic history and that's just pure fucking stupidity.

Attached: 1480347925996.jpg (960x957, 53K)

Unironically kino.

all the females rubbing him down as he sits on his throne and defeats everyone, he snaps all living MALE creatures excepts chads and himself. gamora and nebula get dibs first.

Attached: dancing_marge_simpsons.gif (500x328, 495K)

Defiantly more 1 on 1 time with different characters fighting Thanos. Specifically Hulk, since he was only in Infinity for 30 seconds and got his ass kicked.

Would have been cool to get a scene like from the first Avengers, following Iron Man around the battle field as he helps out everyone with something

But ya, it needed to be a lot longer. It felt like too much happened in such a short amount of time.

you really think anyone gives a fuck now we've reached the big finale?

nice bait, cap LITERALLY says they don't kill in infinity war

Heard a little kid gasp when that happened, it was adorable

No, he says that isn't willing to sacrifice someone else's life to save trillions, which is a good thing that he wasn't on the Soul Stone team.

>If you think Phase 4 isn't going to be all about dealing with the consequences of Avenger 3/4,
It won't. I'd screencap your post to call you a retard everytime a new Marvel movie would come oug but I'm too tired.

To answer OP I would've liked a scene of Spiderman dodging the ship' energy shots with his spidersense, but I guess no one can make up their mind on whether he has that power or not.

Spiderverse was better.

He doesn't user, I'm sorry you were dropped on your head

m.chinachenxi.com/play/76385-0-1.html

He says that they won't kill one of their own (Vision) even if there's no easy way to save him and stop Thanos at the same time.

the infinity stones can handle it
otherwise you don't actually get what you snapped for, and that'd be stupid

Was this filmed or was it just in the script?

>The final battle was originally much longer

Holy god.

how is that different from what I said?

>Spiderman dodging the ship' energy shots with his spidersense, but I guess no one can make up their mind on whether he has that power or not.
yeah what's with that? why do they seem so reluctant to give him spider-sense in these flicks?

I actually don't.

In fact I'm kind of expecting them to care less about continuity now that they can't really have their big team up movies anymore and the lost alot of their big stars.

Because refusing to kill your friend =/= refusing to kill in general. Dude's killed at least an easy hundred personally.

STAND NAME [Love Gun]

Because that's killing a friend and ally. In the very same movie they kill plenty of aliens. You'll probably argue outriders don't count, but they also kill every single one of the Black Order and were genuinely trying to kill Thanos.

Did the snap affect the Dark Dimension? What about Mephisto's Hell? Obviously the movies don't say but thoughts?

Not trading lives is different from not killing. He won't let a friend suicide to give them an easier time, but he will kill enemies.

I would assume no since the quantum realm isnt affected

Was it not affected or did Scott just luck out to be part of the 50 percent that lived.

aliens aren't human, they don't kill any human villains like loki or justin hammer

imagine if dormammu or mephisto got dusted, they'd be pretty fucking pissed on coming back. sequel hook?

>Loki
>Human

did they kill him or not retard? it was thanos that killed him (until he comes back for his spinoff netflix series)

>How would he still be around?
Vision scoured him from the internet, but somebody could have downloaded a copy of the Ultron consciousness and put it on an offline device to study before that happened. Alternately, some of the Ultron heads Stark collected when Damage Control cleaned up after Sokovia could still have Ultron dormant in them. Not in reference to how he could be in the final battle, mind you, but just in reference to how he could totally come back if they want him to.

Nebula taking the Gauntlet from Spidey instead

Attached: pJgk6ztzkvSa.jpg (1080x1028, 201K)

>caring about "muh battle"
ultra cringe
Perfect length , i don't wanto to see everyone doing insignificant stuff in the grand scale.

That tweet, god that would have been retarded

why even watch the movie then? cuck

Wanting to enjoy a fine meal does not automatically entail eating a gallon of ice cream, user.

>capeshit
>fine meal
seems like the only lardass here is you

I liked the flick but don't pretend its high art

yeah the battle was nice and all but why didn't they just kill thanos? would have been more satisfying rather than letting him teleport away again

They let Thor decide, which was to arrest him and bring him to Odin for sentencing.

If Thor just wanted to crush his head right there they'd not have stopped him.

Do Russians count as human? Tony killed a Russian

yeah but thors not human either is he

Who the fuck does!

For me, a 'fine meal' could be a pizza. Or a hamburger or two.

Mr. lah-di-dah 'I only dine on caviar out of college girl's bottoms'.

Go back home Yea Forums. I can confidently say we all hate you

We did get payoff on paper-football when Stark spanked Ant-Man to the Tesseract.

He didn't teleport he was deleted from existence.

They spent the whole fight trying to kill him but he was too tough.

They were only able to do so to the original Thanos because he'd used the guantlet twice already and messed himself up.

lol cope. we don't hate you. we pity you and your inferior medium

More Doctor Strange. I know he got some cool scenes in IW, but the Final Battle in EG could have used more cool magic shit.

I thought them showing off, what I think was, the “Icy Tendrills of Ikthalon” was awesome looking. Then all of a sudden he’s on water duty.

Attached: 3BBC17AB-8841-40F4-8831-077593E0F806.jpg (736x960, 163K)

This was literally their only chance to have most of these characters interact though.

>vulture picks up spidey during the gauntlet run
>he wasn’t summoned
>he got out years ago on good behavior but was put in a mental hospital due to suicidal tendencies
>he got a call from his daughter today
>and he’d be dammed it he’d let them take her away again

why is thanos so strong at base level? is he like the hulk for but his species? are all his species that strong or is it just him? why didnt any of the others survive if they're so strong?

Hulk using both his brain and brawn to make me believe that it isn't just a CGI Ruffalo walking about. I liked CGI Ruffalo, but I wish he got more action in. He's as important of a founding Avenger as the rest of them.

Presumably he and Panther and the Guardians didn't do much because they have other movies coming to show off in.

They milked Ironman and Cap for all their worth instead because they're done forever.

>why didnt any of the others survive if they're so strong?
Because they slaughtered each other over resources.

Which incidentally, makes his genocide plan somewhat make sense, but ONLY for the Titans, because a race of superstrong giants that live for centuries really might have a resource issue, and could easily survive losing half their race.

But with Earth it just fucked everything up.

so how did thanos survive then? run away like a pussy faggot?

Its another lame nanotech suit, who cares? Nothing these last few suits have been impressive because its all magic bullshit out of nowhere.

do u guys think they will all team up again in avengers 5? against galactus?

this, Iron Man was never REALLY realistic but the early ones toed the line where you could swallow it as being real life ultra high tech. it helped that they were realy props back then too and not full CGI

Why does everyone think Strange can fight Maw again, Maw beat him the first time and he had a time stone then

He either left or they chased him off when he suggested they genocide half their people and they called him a lunatic.

Then he found out later on that they destroyed thier planet.

I wanted a scene of awesome facial hair bros. But now....

>Hulk using both his brain and brawn
But he did
He used science to recreate the snap, and was able to withstand the massive amounts of gamma radiation that had earlier fucked up Thanos and would later kill Tony Stark

strange leveled up inn the 14 million futures like how he leveled up in the timeloop to defeated dormammu

They've basically said there won't be any more Avengers movies.

They consider the original 8 "the Avengers" and they're mostly done.

Maybe they'll have the remaining guys team up, but they'll probably focus on individual characters movies since Black Panther and Captain Marvel made so much.

My main problem with the final battle is, ultimately, the actual battle is pointless. None of them were able to defeat Thanos is actual combat, no matter how many, it just became a game of capture the flag with the flag being the stones. We spent a year thinking the gauntlet would be off the table because it looked burnt out, turns out, no, you can use it as much as you want with a gauntlet. Should've had as many of the heroes working together to take Thanos down instead of just snapping everyone away.

Hey don’t knock butt cavier till you try it user

He wasn't using the time stone at that point, but yeah. Maw has high level telekinesis, which is one of the most bullshit op power types of all.

youtu.be/JS0LIe1CDgQ

Are you talking about movies or your obsession with children’s feet?

Because their power levels are inconsistent.

Tony jobbed twice to Obsidian in IW but later puts up a better fight against 4 stone Thanos than most characters did.

Yeah, all those kids growing up with Tom Holland just to see him die in Avengers 6.5: Secret Wars

>We spent a year thinking the gauntlet would be off the table because it looked burnt out, turns out, no, you can use it as much as you want with a gauntlet.

It was though. This was just a new gauntlet. Thanos using it twice fucked him so badly that they were easily able to take in out in the intro.

And while in IW Thanos just spammed the stone powers, here because he never actually gets to use it he has to rely on his own armor and weapons instead.

He was just THAT tough.

I don't understand why they made all the Guardians so weak and shitty.

Except for Groot and Quill's temporary god mode, they were always very weak compared to your Stranges, Thors, Hulks and Wandas

Scott was Schrodinger's cat. The snap couldn't kill him.

I'm talking about in the fight.

Technically they kind of are.

They killed Ronan by using the power stone agianst him, and they killed Ego via a bomb while Quill could only stalemate him using a powerup he only had for that fight.

Otherwise they're not all that tough, especially compared to the hard hitters of the Avengers.

Ironically the most powerful in terms of who they can affect is probably the one with the least combat and flash to her, Mantis.

Though Quill did down Ironman and Spidey during their brief scuffle in IW.

On a similar note, exactly half of all alternate Ghosts were killed.

There wouldn't BE a fight if Hulk didn't bring in the reinforcements

The three people he were with all got snapped, he only had a 6.25% chance of getting snapped too

>The three people he were with all got snapped
None of whom were in the Quantum realm

Would have been nice if either Hulk or Stark had had a Soul Stone vision like Thanos got.

Attached: Charging Cap.gif (480x270, 867K)

Go home, Zack. DC dumped you.

Attached: 1518327011849.jpg (1878x1048, 196K)

Hulk doing Hulk stuffis the correct answer. Everyone down to the most casual normies knows this.

Avengers from other timeline

Attached: Secret_Wars.jpg (254x392, 29K)

>Thanos punches Carol with the Power Stone.
>Puts on the gauntlet.
>Drax jumps out of nowhere and stabs him in the neck.
>Thanos tanks it even thought it got him bleeding and tosses Drax away.
>Prepares to snap his fingers.
>Carol swoops in again and pries his hand open.
>Rest of the movie proceeds as usual.
>In the end, Quill and Thor are in a pissing contest over leadership.
>Drax interjects that perhaps he should be leader as he has single-handedly defeated Thanos.
>Everyone points out Iron Man did it.
>Drax insists that while Iron Man delivered the killing blow it was certainly his strike that did Thanos in, and thus he fulfilled his vendetta.

Attached: Drax.jpg (950x534, 126K)

Script.

It's a very OP power.

And Howard....... quack.

yfw the next Spiderman film doesn't acknowledge anything and no-one even questions the 5 year shit ever happening

They're already developing THE NEW AVENGERS, bro.

I doubt it, the first Spider-man movie had more Avengers references than any Phase 2 movie.

>Drax interjects that perhaps he should be leader as he has single-handedly defeated Thanos.
>Everyone points out Iron Man did it.
>Drax insists that while Iron Man delivered the killing blow it was certainly his strike that did Thanos in, and thus he fulfilled his vendetta.

10/10

Attached: Anime+girls+sneezing+comp_fd649f_6111884.jpg (800x7100, 2.59M)

More Hulk Smash
Rocket's and Nebula's reaction to the Guardians returning
Get rid of like half of the "girl power" team (especially Wasp, she should be working on the van not posing with strangers)
More Falcon, I don't really like him but if he's gonna become the next Cap then shill him some more.
Less mask removals
Giant Man kicking or stomping on Thanos
Guardians, or at least Drax, ganging up on Thanos
That Ravager that inherited Yondu's arrow fighting
Maybe Wasp becoming giant too

Would have loved to see a TK match between Wanda and Maw, where they're just tossing an escalating amount of stuff at each other across the battlefield.

>Mantis doing literally anything
She climbed on a dudes back and put him to sleep when Cap and Thor were trading weapons

Wait where the fuck is Strange?

Yeah if felt really lacking

I was hoping for more fights and combinations

Why didn't we see more action from the various characters and villains? Like we could've had teams of Avengers taking on a member of the Black Order.

Just thinking about what could have been is seriously disappointing

He wasn't part of the Endgame main cast

that's because Sony was REALLY trying to sell it's movie to people

they deliberately did the opposite of everything that made Amazing Spider Man shit and pumped in so many MCU connections because they really wanted the public to accept the new franchise

>You couldn't live with your own failure and where did that bring you? Back to me

Attached: kevin-feige-marvel-studios-variety-cover-story.jpg (1000x563, 249K)

>No army of giant ants.
>No Wakandan Rhinos.
>No Lady Sif.
>No Ghost.

>Give Okoye a cool scene or at least an awesome solo moment. You had her actress showing up for all those Avengers Endgame cast interviews and shit.
>Lady Sif
>Each of the Black Order gets defeated by a team of two or three heroes.
>Give everybody a cool moment in the final fight.

>>Give Okoye a cool scene or at least an awesome solo moment.
I think she spears Glaive in the final fight

Yeah, he jobs horribly. I remember me and my mate snickering that he just dies.

Didn't he get his ass kicked by Black Widow in IW too?

He's just wounded.

Vision kills him.

Ghost Rider
The Defenders
The Runaways
Agents of SHIELD
Hank and Janet

Yeah I know that he doesn't just die in my brain but in my heart he basically just died.

I'm kinda bored with gigantic superhero army battles. We got that with IW, and to be honest, the fight on Titan was much cooler. We got to see everyone doing something unique, and weren't distracted with giant hoards of faceless enemies. Maybe the finale would have been more fun to watch just Thanos and his heavy hitters vs whoever was on earth at the time, with Strange portaling in a few extra guys like Peter and the GotG crew.

Attached: worried eagle.jpg (634x527, 51K)

>No Wakandan rhinos
>No Hank & hot wife
>No Hulk fights
>No rousing speech from arrow-wielding Kraglin to Ravagers
>No Maria Hill or Fury or helicarrier
>No M'baku
>No Warmachine doing anything at all
>No extra Black Order doing anything at all
>No Drax getting a hit on Thanos
>No real Dr Strange action
>Worst of all, no earth's mightiest heroes-esque kick from antman launching Cull Obsidian into space
youtube.com/watch?v=msDt58LSdAc

Fuck they can just straight up copy the Kang storyline from EMH for the next arc and it would still be great. That show had no right to be as good as it ended up

Is there going to be an extended version?

Yeah... the Black Order was horribly underused in both movies. The cartoons do a better job with them honestly.

In Homecoming, an Ultron head seems to be active. They can bullshit something to bring him back if they want to.

Attached: 1540925382662.png (512x384, 338K)

Ghost might be dead, if she wasn't dusted. No quantum realm energy to keep her stable.

I'm glad it wasn't longer. That would have been too long.

Strange actually doing something other than holding water back. That shit sounds like something Wanda would do

>tfw Hawkeye didn't get to use this bad boy.

Attached: Yaka Arrow.png (615x535, 383K)

>Kraglin does some whistle action
>war machine unleashes the proton cannon
>hulk finally getting pissed, loses all composure and goes sicko mode on thanos
>Thor destroys that ship with stormbreaker, not carol, nobody fucking likes her and you know it.

rather than Gamora and Nebula, I’d want to see Mbaku and Okoye since they have similar weapons
And I just like Their fighting styles more

Based!
youtube.com/watch?v=UXjCCWD-bL0

youtube.com/watch?v=yh6-B6Ax214

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 45K)

It could be cool to see Iron Man get kicked out of his armor, Cap tosses him his shield and he uses it semi-competently (by copying Cap’s moves) to get back to his armor

When Thanos' Victory Played after Thor killed him

Attached: 1540185408979s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Maybe, but I don't care. I'm done with superhero stuff for the foreseeable future.

Attached: im out.gif (320x240, 240K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QMe8e5GcY0c

Attached: Perfection.jpg (800x450, 31K)

Same

brief cameo of the tv show characters. I mean they were all meant to be part of the MCU if loosely, at least let them get a scene in the background of the big battle.
And if not the Netflix ones, at least the AoS cast since they are connected to the movies due to Coulson.

To be fair against Thanos he fought like a cornered animal.

Thanos was relatively half-assing it compared to his past self in Endgame, dude could have ended any fight by sending everyone into the sun or turning them into caramel with the IG. Endgame Thanos kicking the shit out of Tony and Thor like it's nothing with just a twinblade is Thanos done fucking around.

Why didn't they at least give Star lord his elemental gun? It would've at least allowed him to stand out.

How was Mark 50 even remotely close to "lame"?

Is there any comic and movie for someone who hates Marvel (Disney) and does not want anything from the avengers that shit?

Try that again, in English

Attached: DD34C498-9688-41DA-AA61-06DBF46FF2AA.jpg (366x368, 39K)

This. It also takes a while of him to get serious.

>Maybe the finale would have been more fun to watch just Thanos and his heavy hitters vs whoever was on earth at the time,
Agreed. Wtf was Maw doing during the fight? He should've been stomping shit so the battle didn't look too one sided.

Great

Attached: 81BEFFB7-E47E-403A-9885-C98BFE3DCAEE.jpg (1166x1280, 295K)

Not bad.

I think it would have been better with the three act structure.
Think about the Battle of Helms Deep: it's a self contained story in its own right.
I think they could have achieved this by basically focusing more on the RelayRace/FootballPlay aspect by basically making it more purely a matter of getting the Stones from one end of the battle field to the other.
Pair off heroes like you have offense and defense players squaring off in a sports match

How long would the movie have been with the 3 act structure?

I think they were too scared to make the movie longer than 3 hours for the public, they could easily added in another 10 minutes just with the battle scene alone

Would people have lined up if the movie was 5 hours?

Glaive was the best black order
He was told one thing:
"Stab Vision"
And you know what happened? He fucking did it, every time he showed up.

He only jobbed this time because vision wasn't here

I guarantee people would have preferred a final battle with arc structure over all those long humor/time travel segments with literally no sense of danger.

I wanted at least ONE MvC reference
A "he's gunna take us for a ride"
Or a "you dare to believe you can SURVIVE"
Maybr even spidey saying "SCOOPS HAGENDAZ" while dodging shit

I said 10 minutes user, not a 2 hour extended battle scene

Fuck, I’m glad with what we got but I do not care if the final battle makes the movie 4 hours long, fill me up with that fan service goodness, everyone gets their time to shine man

>both iron patriots don't do anything

Attached: g6jKK4V.jpg (720x720, 28K)

Apparently Russo’s don’t do that, what we get is the final cut

Best we can hope for is deleted scenes

The X-Men
Venom
Deadpool
Ghost Rider
The Defenders

plus he's still all fucked up from using the stones

>Apparently Russo’s don’t do that, what we get is the final cut
And this is a good thing. The Snyder cut cult is honestly one of the most pathetic things Ive seen a fandom do. Put your best work as the final release. No bullshit. Now some deleted scenes, storyboards or rough CGI is fine as fanservice for those who buy the blurays or something.

Venom with his own back up

Attached: Dv7aN_AWsAECX-r.jpg (1091x1200, 82K)

Why didn't Tony just build a gammaproof suit to snap with when he was making the gauntlet?

Attached: 1502491927916.png (512x512, 17K)

Lmao the movie were they cut off his head and noone complains

Half the cows came back too.

Yeah Maw nerfed hard in Endgame. In IW he could probably take down most of the Avengers solo. Here he can't even snatch the gauntlet away from Spider-Man.

He really should have had a rematch with Strange. Maybe even have Wanda help out since her powers are telekinetic as well.

Did the creators ever explain why there were Asgardian knights in the final battle when all of them were killed during Thor Ragnarok?

Giant dwarf shows up wielding an armory of flying hammers.

Attached: Avengers-Infinity-War-Peter-Dinklage-as-Eitri.jpg (1400x700, 96K)

As it turns out, event comics suck in live-action form too.

The character-saturated climactic splash page is the most boring panel in comics.

With only five years gone nearly all of the infrastructure would still be in place. Also the lost staff would pop back into existence making re-staffing easy.

Why doesn't anyone using the Gauntlet just use it's literally limitless power to make themselves immune to the harm it would cause them?

Every suncle point you listed means literally nothing because this is a world with functional time-travel, intergalactic travel, nanobots and wonder-tech like Wakandan tech.

Scarcity means nothing. People work for basically no reason.

the stones are nerfed in the mcu

Maybe they're the successors

In the comics, it's the Power Stone that grants the user physical invulnerability. In the movies, it kills the person using it unless they're already God Mode.

this. Spider Sense is absurdly OP.

Automatic precognition of threats? And in some cases he can uses it to just literally know the future?? Mega strong. Hard to write around.

>extended cut
Yes please.

The only MCU characters shown to avoid killing are Hulk and Spider-Man.

Iron Man gunned down like 15 dudes in Iron Man 1, killed Stane, killed Whiplash, killeed the Extremis people.

Cap shot dudes in WWii, kicked multiple people into turbines and spinning propellor blades in multiple movies, punted people into reinforced metal so hard it dented, etc.

Thor brags about his kills, Hawkeye and Black Widow are assassins, Bucky was an assassins, etc.

I bet this is the same retard who refuses to understand that the Ancient One explaining time travel isnt referring to "her own dark future" or whatever retarded bullshit headcanon they keep coming up with.