Pym Particles

>Hulk accidentally created a Fountain of Youth while playing with the Pym Particles
>Stark basically created the honest to god "infinite resources" with his time travel (if they want infinite Vibranium, per example, they just need to go 10,000 to the past in Africa repeatedly and mine as much Vibranium as they want from the meteor
>If the MCU characters ever have a problem that could be easily solved by one of the stones, they just need to travel to any moment between Tony's funeral and Captain's time travel and just borrow whatever stone they need from their alternate selves

The MCU simply can't be the same anymore after this movie.

Attached: pym_formula.png (843x377, 210K)

At least Old Cap can be turned young again

I want a Pym particle de-aged Hank Pym for scientific adventures! He'd be the MCU Doctor Who.

It's pretty much gotta happen to someone

This will happen eventually. Either with a new actor or Evans will stop being a little bitch who thinks he's a "director" and sign a new contract. We'll get at least a few years of sjw token caps then what's old is new again.

>Borrowing stones from an alternate timeline that where already borrowed from another alternate timeline
Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Or Kang shows up and puts a stop to this shit

Listen to me, the reason... the reason why we don't go back and forth through time and fix things... The reason we don't just do whatever we want whenever things don't go our way is because we can't. Time is an organism. It's part of us. It lives and breathes and every time you travel through it, you rip it. You tear it. You hurt it. If you keep doing it eventually you will kill it. You'll break it beyond repair. Do you hear me? What happens when time is dead? What happens when you kill it?

Not right away. They won't do time travel twice in a row. Maybe in a decade.

Evans will come running back when he realises that he cant work anywhere else

>find out when the end of the universe is
>bring Infinity Stones to 5 minutes after that point
>go to 100 years after that point and collect Infinity Stones, then again at 99, and 98, and so on
Infinite Infinity Stones. What now?

>Stark basically created the honest to god "infinite resources" with his time travel (if they want infinite Vibranium, per example, they just need to go 10,000 to the past in Africa repeatedly and mine as much Vibranium as they want from the meteor
Wouldn't that create a branching timeline when Wakanda is just as much of a shithole as any other african country? Eventhough their Wakanda would be fine it sound kind of scummy

Evans was looking to get into a directorial role.

Won't matter anyways. Thanos is probably the best villain they've had in the last ten years. What are they gonna do now? No matter who they fight it'll just be "Well he wasn't as big a deal as that big purple motherfucker."

Is that from Doctor Who or some shit?

I'd really like a Hank and Janet period flick

based

Attached: pym.png (1221x702, 459K)

Only the first one would be relevant. The others would cause fracturing timelines to the point of something bad happening.

Galactus maybe.

Yea one of the biggest actors right now won’t find work outside of Cap. Sure

You know what? Fuck it, I want an Avengers movie about this concept now.
>Avengers keep abusing time travel to create infinite whatever.
>Eventually on of their branched timelines results in Kang the Conqueror coming to power, who then travels back to fuck up the Avengers main timeline.

or, more likely, Kang does the abuse, and they don't start doing that because learning the consequences.

Evans will show up in a WW2 flashback by wolverine.

I think it’s better to not have any infinity stones around. No hero really wants them.