What should they do at this point?

What should they do at this point?

Attached: justice_league_and_dceu_what_comes_next.jpg (825x464, 63K)

We all know the answer. Sell Wonder Woman to Disney so Fat Thor can have a cocksleeve to burn calories

Keep doing solo movies until maybe in a few years they might be built enough to do a new big group one or a small duo or trio.

Do what they're already doing. Focus on lower-budget, creator-driven movies that are only loosely connected and each tell their own self-contained stories. They can try again at Justice League further down the line, but I think it'd be a mistake to try to replicate the MCU model.

Nothing. DC is destined to live in marvel's shadow.
And Justice League will be forever known as poor man's Avengers.

rls the snoodr gut

Focus on TV shows and smaller movies

Truth. It's the "At least you tried" of superhero team films.

Now that avengers became the first superhero team to make it big in the silver screen they are destined to be second place, too bad they never got their momentum going

They need to scrap it and restart, their current universe is not salvageable. Make Shazam the first movie of the new universe and ignore every single past one

Ripoff the MCU with Darkseid instead of Thanos.

Aquaman was alright.

I did like Shazam, best place to start a retcon,

Ride the wave

release it

Fuck off

they should start hiring competent writers and directors. That should be enough.

Somebody at Warner have a really shitty taste at directors, because it's hacks like Snyder and Ayer that basically doomed the DCEU alone.

I don't know who looked at this guys and thought "hey, we should put our biggest franchise in the hands of this guys"

Do Justice League Dark for the shits and giggles

Keep going because even their shittiest movies rake in tons of dough. Who cares if Marvel's are better? DC has Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. They're individual popularity are worth all the Avengers put together.

Fuck a Justice League movie. DC just has to make a passable Trinity movie, and they'll make thrice what Snyder spent the past decade losing

Not change Superman's characterization from JL and have a Robin come in to replace Batman.

Give up

Maybe I'm wrong but I really think Iron Man, Captain America and Thor are at their level at this point

Make a trinity movie with Aquachad, WW and Shazam

continue

Dont try to challenge MCU and create good movies on their own. Hopefuly they can shine in next decade .

Ignore it and keep making movies, Marvel did it with Thor 1&2, and Ironman 2&3

Quit while they're a-

...just quit.

The thing they're already doing: fuck a big overarching plan, just make decent goddamn movies. Aquaman and Shazam already showed the path to success. If Suicide Squad 2 and Birds of Prey don't fuck it up then they're in good shape to make whatever they want.

Do something different from Marvel: focus on making good movies rather than shared universe commercials.

Never be so delusional user

Take it slow and really focus on getting Superman and Darkseid right this time; the former they've been screwing up for years and the latter is something nobody trusts them with.
After that enter a full, LOTR style 3 or 4 movie JL series using all the set characters. No phases, nothing requiring the oversight of someone like Feige. Just a bunch of well liked characters in a traditional series of movies. It won't be Endgame as that'd require Feige and Marvel's already claimed it. But there's definitely room for another traditional series of sci-fantasy superhero movies.

>Flash solo movie
>have the 2021 Batman movie be based off of Batman: Year One, main antagonist be either Joker or Deathstroke
>TV show set in DCEU
>movies based off on anti-heroes, Black Adam for example
>stop focusing on small and irrelevant groups
>Man of Steel sequel

Attached: 09D35DC0-3370-43F8-9CCE-67E706C77B98.png (479x486, 335K)

Actually I think Wan and Johns could run it well

Imagine reading this any time before 2012

I still can’t believe it at times

stop or at the very least sell to Disney

Sing Bohemian Raphsody

Make low budget stand alone movies.

keep doing what they do so I can laugh at them

Attached: Blank+_c1e0a82da754c4d438c557f95959bafe.jpg (400x300, 45K)

Just gotta continue taking it one movie at a time and further distance themselves from Zack Snyder’s miseryfest

They’ve gone on a nice little streak with Aquaman and Shazam, I worry about birds of prey though. Based on the set pics, I feel like it’s gonna be shit. Not ignoring the existence of Jared Leto’s tattooed abomination is already strike 1 and 2 for me

Literally just keep doing what they're doing

Realistically they cannot compete on the same level as Marvel right now. However, they have a chance to keep their brand safe by staying low-key and doing independent stories. Keep the continuity to a bare fucking minimum like Shazam, do not start doing interconnected stories, you're not there yet. And then maybe once you've gotten goodwill enough that you don't have to rely on "Oh this is popular now let's only pivot toward that", then you can think about Justice League vs Legion of Doom or whatever

And WW. I didn't like it that much but other people did so keep her around since that's critic friendly

>Take it slow and really focus on getting Superman and Darkseid right this time
This is of course assuming they have any interest in doing a Superman movie anytime soon

They'd be retarded not too. People still like Cavill, just not Snyder

No, that's just my advice on how to salvage the universe. It doesn't matter how long it takes, before a Justice League movie they need to establish Supeman well in the same way they need to establish Darkseid well. Almost all of the major events they could possibly adapt involve the guy in a major way.

It's just so unthinkable to me that Iron Man, Marvel's B-lister of B-listers is the icon of our generation.