It's his time to shine

It's his time to shine.

Attached: Beta_Ray_Bill.png (1280x720, 662K)

Yeah, no.

Nah, yes.

I want Thorse in the MCU

wasn't he the champion Hulk defeated in Sakaar?

I think we need to come to terms with the fact that there's no Thorse in the MCU.

I know we all love him but there's really no place for him.

The only reference to him in Ragnarok is the Mount Rushmore of him and bi beast, man thing and stuff in like one scene

he will have his day lad, just be patient

Thor and the Guardians are going to find his species ship in GOTG 3 and then Thor and Thorse are going to 2v1 Adam Warlock. It’s happening.

I WANT THORSE AND THE POWER PACK AND I WANT IT NOW

Yes but think about it, there's no Mjolnir for him to pick up and show is Worthy, no Odin to make him a replica, Thor already owns Storm breaker, no Sif for him to horse fuck.

At this point he would be a regular strong alien, we may as well not have him.

They can go back to Peter Dinklage and make another weapon

this

also, sif isn't confirmed dead

Or Thor goes to Valhalla somehow and get something from their

Thor is the only one of the Big 3 still active. Fuck this dumb horse.

he was the champion-guy in the planet hulk animated movie

Yeah but we don’t know if he ever fought Hulk in Raganrok

>BRB joins the Guardians

>Chris Hemsworth's last movie.
>Thor dies and joins all his loved ones in Valhalla (Odin, Freya, Loki, Warriors Three, Hiemdal) You know its happening everyone he loves is dead.
>Loki/ Thor unleashed Surtur and the fire demons onto the universe they destroy Beta Ray Bills planet in the comics.
>Hates Thor but learns to love.
>Joins forces against Adam.
>Beta Ray Bill gets stormbreaker and picks up the mantle after thor's death and joins the guardians.

This is 99% going to be the case plus Adam may eventually join the Guardians

>Sees Cap in Valhalla
Would it be, dare I say it, kino?

He’s not dead though

He gave his shield to Sam and said his goodbyes and then died of a heart attack

>Adam Warlock, Nova, Beta Ray Bill, Captain SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, and Super Skrull vs Annihilus and his near endless waves of insects
How's that for a cosmic crisis movie?

Attached: annihiluss.jpg (355x500, 71K)

But that by definition wouldn’t send him to Valhalla, though I am giant casual so maybe the Marvel version works differently from the Norse one.

Gotg 3 is going to start with everyone attempting to pick up thor’s axe like in age of Ultron, implying there is a magic spell like the one on Mjolnir. Later they run into BRB, who picks up the hammer like it is nothing.

I think the marvel version probably just requires you to have a warrior spirit.

Also, the ship that Thor was on in Ragnorak was Scuttlebutt, and he used it to ferry his species across the galaxy in search of a new home. Face it, Ragnorak WAS a Beta Ray Bill movie.