What's the best BTAS episode and why is it Batman in my Basement ?

what's the best BTAS episode and why is it Batman in my Basement ?

Attached: i don't have photoshop i don't know how to do a montage.jpg (807x3216, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iuo8sSjaG0E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwAHBMu2bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

The one whree Batman suplexes an Alligator.

Attached: Batman suplex's giant gator.webm (640x480, 1.38M)

Dunno the two back to back furry bait episodes were certainly a highpoint

Attached: Tyger,_Tyger.jpg (640x480, 27K)

bats certainly doesn't mind some furry tongue action

Attached: 2073991-bruce_wayne___cheetah_small.jpg (671x705, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Iuo8sSjaG0E

>Batman calls Catwoman a monster when he sees her mutated state and reacts with disgust
>Batman tells Cheetah that she's not a monster in his eyes and makes out with her

I guess he only likes yellow catgirls so long as they have spots.

Good thread, user.

Attached: 1453521382001.png (680x844, 152K)

Roberta gets bonus points for being a tomboy

loli thread detected.

Look at the size of her bazookas, how is she a loli ???

Batman was just trying to help

To be fair, cheetah is hotter that furry catwoman.

Batman was manipulating Cheetah to escape

Attached: Jonah Hex.webm (640x480, 1.43M)

Attached: airship.webm (640x480, 2.71M)

Attached: airship2.webm (640x480, 2.53M)

Batman was actually extremely disgusted by Cheetah's appearance, but he persisted through sheer willpower.

Attached: 1482658281902.jpg (967x720, 228K)

Sidenote: the Governor in that epsode was played by Senator Patrick Leahy. Unless I'[m mistaken, Leahy is the only person to have appeared in the Burton, BTAS, Nolan, and DCEU series.

She's an oppai loli, learn your shit.

Yea Leahy's a mega DC nerd. He's written introductions to plenty of trades as well.

Well said, user.

Didn't you other BTAS pedo thread bombed, too?

What other thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwAHBMu2bo

it wasn't a good episode, but the girl was tops. tops.

I remember there was a cringingly small convention once where kevin conroy was speaking, and this episode came up from a fan, and at first he didn't even know what the guy was talking about (the topic was already on less-than-stellar episodes but the guy just says "i've got batman in my basement" as a sentence and it threw kevin off a bit) and I realize that's because he's fucking barely in it.

I wonder why the character models for the mutates had clear seam lines down the groin like they were wearing costumes

Beware of the Gray Ghost is fantastic. I'm binging the whole series now, and I forgot how good this one was.

Attached: out of teh darkness.png (521x393, 230K)

West did such a good job of sounding genuinely bitter, desperate, destroyed.. and then feeling such genuine joy finding out he somehow inspired a REAL crimefighter.

shit, Im going to base an oil painting on this

Hands down my favorite episode and I still watch it at least once a year.

The one where Batman wakes up in an insane asylum is the absolute best one. There are so many other good episodes, but this one was pure greatness from front to back, both classic pulp and a psychological thriller.

I see, you are a man of culture as well.

Hot damn I love this guy. This show is responsible for introducing me to my favorite character.

Attached: Ra's.jpg (709x536, 42K)

I have always wanted to make a version of him where that Klingon goatee is bat-shaped, with the bat head as the flavor savor. and really plays up the fact that he wants bruce to father his grandchildren

She looks like the girl from pic related.

Attached: Rob McGroarty Christine Brave little toaster.jpg (564x423, 56K)

maybe a little. the girl in that picture looks more like brunette girl Mighty Max
the boy in that picture, however, looks like the guy from Atlantis before he got hit with the Pocahontas-era ugly stick

how? what's the difference ?

furry catwoman had a nice cute face, while cheetah had an ugly one

but user said cheetah is hotter

user's a dirty liar

The Beware of the Gray Ghost, the two part Clayface origin, and pretty much anything with Mr. Freeze.

Man-Bat was fucking amazing too. My inner furry appreciates the digitigrade feet despite bats not having those, just made him (and later, her) a more menacing monster
Though just once I want a show to remember that if someone is mutating back and forth, their whole body is being regrown each time, so their hair should be all uneven, beards should grow, a variety of physical maladies or injuries would be, if not cured, at least reset...

this face kills me each time

Marvel lolis peaked with Powerpack and some rando demon named Jezebel. DC is where the DFC lives.
Ironic, since Walt can appreciate a sexy little girl.

Actually it makes sense, DC always was the more kiddy franchise. From guys like Captain Marvel and Robin to just the overall lighter tone during the silver age, while Marvel was trying to focus on teenager-everything.

Does it? That was put in decades ago, sure, but it seems like DC's going all in on the jailbait and DFC lately, with Djinn, Crush, that new cartoon...

Not familiar with any of those, but I think it's safe to say DC has remained the lighter-seeming of the big two, despite Batman being at the forefront. Even the fucking Alan Moore Batman comics looked like the animated intro to the Adam West show, and I feel like, unlike Marvel, DC never had a 90s period that was "actually a comfortable amount of 90s grit", it went from too little to too much (or a parody of that?) and back to too little
Well that's not true, I'm still thinking pure Batman here. 90s Superman was perfect.
Obviously nowadays everything is pastel fluff, so it's not a contest. But nuance and complexity have been more Marvel's thing.

... and by that of course I meant shit like For the Man Who Has Everything not so much, like, Killing Joke.
That looked more like Filmation Batman.