Buy cyberfrog, you basedboy cucks

Buy cyberfrog, you basedboy cucks

Attached: F3C3DD76-8724-4B1A-986F-5B1010240BDE.jpg (258x391, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rocketf.org/thepond/showthread.php?tid=1521
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did buy Cyberfrog. You were supposed to ship it to me last November.

Did you buy the salamandroid variant yet

Attached: 8B745F87-21C1-4D7F-8F5B-D8812CC2CB71.jpg (371x359, 34K)

What happened to Comicsgate? They were yelling loudly for a revolution and then suddenly nothing.
Did it achieve anything in the end?

I honestly can't wait until THOSE PICS leak.

Ethan knows the ones I mean. It's gonna be the final nail in his career.

>Cushy gig with DC and respected for his work.
>Bought into the MAGA meme so badly that his fall from the industry was rocket-like.
>Gets fatter.
>Please buy my books guys!
EVS is the JUST guy of comics right now.

Are they the ones that involve him and another dude? THOSE pics. I keep hearing about them and am curious how damning they are

They parted thousands of rubes from hundreds of thousands of dollars so not bad all in all.

They made a bunch of crowdfunding money online and got a bunch of views on YouTube. A lot of people are still waiting on the product they promised though.

Ethan still thinks he’s starting a revolution

Think they mean the Nazi Uniform pics. During his time on the Jinxworld forums the retard actually uploaded pics of himself wearing a replica SS uniform.

Dozens of grifters divided what was essentially an even more aimless Gaymergate. It didn't help that CG-sponsored comics came out looking like absolute shit.

Here's some old members talking about it.

rocketf.org/thepond/showthread.php?tid=1521

Why is does his face looks so punchable bros?

>It's gonna be the final nail in his career.

He's half a year late on his Indiegogo book that made $500k and he just finished a campaign for a variant cover of that late book that earned him $100k. I don't think there's a way to hurt him on a financial level; his fanbase is too devoted and will keep shoveling money at him, getting nothing in return, no matter what.

>What happened to Comicsgate? They were yelling loudly for a revolution and then suddenly nothing.

In-fighting. A bunch of creators wanted to be the "leaders" of Comicsgate. So they started breaking CG apart into those who were loyal to their specific leader, using some pretty dirty tactics (EVS calls himself "Caesar", his followers "Centurions" and they attack other CGers in what they call the "War Campaign"; it's all pretty gay).

Since they could not unify and all hate each other like teenage girls, they never managed to accomplish any change in the industry.

user, he has to pay taxes on these things. He just dropped a considerable amount on a new home. He has to keep making this money now or he's FUCKED.

Noah must be so fucking ashamed of his brother in the world of comics.

>EVS calls himself "Caesar", his followers "Centurions" and they attack other CGers in what they call the "War Campaign"

For real? That's hilariously pathetic.

Very real.

Attached: this nigga serious.png (292x535, 93K)

Comicsgate achieved what it set out to do, namely curb the worst excesses of sjw bullshit, mission accomplished I'd say.

>Since they could not unify and all hate each other like teenage girls, they never managed to accomplish any change in the industry.
Who hate who ? And the comics industry is sadly dead, nothing could change that.

True. I think he just avoids the subject alltogether around his colleagues. They both operate in such different parts within the comics world.

Attached: funny-leonard-nimoy-simpsons[1].jpg (540x436, 81K)

He doesn't call himself that, a number of the comments on his videos and the on the chat on his livesterams. I don't know where it originated, but it didn't start with him calling himself that.

>He's half a year late on his Indiegogo book
That's like nothing for a crowdfunding campaign. Even for a comic a lot of shit either gets delayed for years or never come out.

>He doesn't call himself that

>It's fine if he takes my money and gives me nothing he promised in return.
>At least we BTFOed the ESS-JAY-DUBYAS.
>ComicGoobers believe this.

Does that mean the people on Kiwi Farms are his Centurions since they constantly dickride him?