Can any other actor pull off Wolverine? I thought Huge Jackedman was perfect

Can any other actor pull off Wolverine? I thought Huge Jackedman was perfect.

Attached: _68186aea-0ea4-11e9-9a6b-91d91ee16f0e.jpg (960x540, 81K)

He's supposed to be a bulky hairy manlet.

Unfortunately Jackman defined the character in a way that's only surpassed by RDJ and Iron Man.

And that's why they're not gonna touch Wolverine for a while

Radcliffe Hutcherson or Harington could be okish maybe even Scott Caan in his 40s but they are too big for capeshit, so I suppose that it will be some c tier actor from tv or maybe a new Bautista from the WWE
>They aren't goin g to touch the biggest character from Marvel comics after Spider Man
OFC they'll recast Wolverine and he'll be in all the movies just like Deadpool...

I feel like if and when Logan shows back up in the movies they'll resort to an unknown or a decent character actor who's got nothing else going for him, if only so they can keep him around for awhile.

Which I'm honestly okay with.

i thought Logan was a really great way to end his story

Yes, to source material they're more actors that can fill that spot.
Like user said. What I don't think any actor will is how Hugh Jackman took his physical physique and training up every movie. It's just too demanding.

I actually thought the movie we're going to steer away from wolverine with character like X-23 or introduce Daken and have him in Thunderbolts or secret Avengers movie.

>Radcliffe Hutcherson or Harington
>okayish
Those are actually the worst choices I’ve ever heard for Logan by far. He’s short, hairy and buff.

Attached: 28F7D36C-ADD3-4415-AE84-E44DD660C4FC.jpg (474x531, 55K)

>Like user said. What I don't think any actor will is how Hugh Jackman took his physical physique and training up every movie. It's just too demanding.
Is that shit about manlets having easier gains true? I wonder if there's some strongfat manlet actor out there they can get who'd have an easier time maintaining it.

What if they just cast Hugh as an old and retired Logan for supporting roles?

Scott Caan, Stephen Dorff

the guy who's playing Hellboy would unironically be a great Wolverine

You mean the guy that used to be Sabretooth?

>Can any other actor pull off Wolverine?

Attached: taika-korg.jpg (800x450, 58K)

I imagine people felt the same about Ledger Joker and Bale's Batman. How many people have been Spider-Man the past two decades. If there's money to be made it'll happen.

We never saw any other actor potraying wolverine. Same for RDJ and Chris evans.

Because Hugh's Logan is dead, user

Shit.

Jackman has been playing Wolverine for 8 year longer than the Dark Knigth, with multiple movie entries before and since.

He is also the only actor to portay Logan, it will be *far* more challenging to pull off a recast than anything before in the realm of comics.

Jackman's Wolverine has been embedded into popular culture for almost 20 years, Disney will be very smart to stick to the likes of Jean, Cyclops etc & ignore Logan until like Phase 5