>lots of waifus and husbandos
>no SJW crap

Why isn't co worshipping this show ???

Attached: IMG_1137.png (660x1100, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/p4Cfqod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it can not bitch about it

You missed the thread a week or two ago where we all discussed Carmen /ss/ing Player.

>Lupin III knockoff

Why watch an anime ripoff when I can just watch the anime it's ripping off? This show is Steven Universe/OK KO levels of garbage.

Attached: bait.jpg (640x640, 85K)

What did you not like in the show ?

Attached: Carmen vs coach.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

>>Lupin III knockoff

Wasn't Lupin III itself a legitimate ripoff? The literary character of Arsene Lupin wasn't even in the public domain but still owned by the estate of Maurice LeBlanc when Monkey Punch created Lupin III. He actually stole the character to make himself rich; it's why Lupin III media couldn't be released outside of Japan without having to change his name to things like "Rupan" and "the Wolf" for about 20 or 30 years.

So complaining about Carmen Sandiego ripping off a ripoff is kinda pointless.

Same, fuck the artstyle too

He was called Edgar de la Cambriole in some French dubs.

Attached: 3720A5F9-99B8-44E7-80C8-A7870E02E975.jpg (1000x800, 175K)

>>Lupin III knockoff

Couldn't they have at least ripped off a GOOD anime?

Rich Monkey Punch believed the series as a start time manga. He hate the name Monkey Punch.

Lupin III is like the anime Scooby Doo. It varies on the version you watch. Which did you already try?

>The literary character of Arsene Lupin wasn't even in the public domain but still owned by the estate of Maurice LeBlanc when Monkey Punch created Lupin III.

Up until the 80s, Japan was basically on the same level as China when it came to IP theft. They regularly stole characters and media and other intellectual property from gaijin because there were no laws protecting foreign IPs in Japan. It wasn't until Japanese corporations began working with foreign corporations for legit licensing deals that Japan was left with no choice but to begin enforcing IP protection for gaijin properties (but only to protect the Japanese corporations that was actually paying licensing fees to the foreign rights holders). Tokyo Seas Disneyland was the major turning point for this in Japan.

So what Monkey Punch did with Arsene Lupin/Lupin III wasn't any different than what every other Japanese creator was doing at the time. It wasn't illegal in Japan to steal IPs so long as they came from gaijin, so he didn't do anything wrong by the standards of his country at the time. (but yeah, it DID fuck up international distribution of Lupin III material for three decades)

Lupin III is a professional thief for the challenge who has killed people.Carmen main goal is to destroy a evil organized that she growup in.

Most of Lupin III's stories involve him stealing from evil organizations/villains and toppling them in the process.

>suspense, tension and plot twists that are so rare in current animation

You must not watch a lot of it, then.

And you only count the movies and specials.Most cotton episodes have smallest achievements for Lupin III.But I probably need to mentioned he has only killed people how are probably evil or helped get them jail.

is there anything worth watching?

If she's not an irredeemably evil bitch, she's not Carmen.

>irredeemably evil bitch
I don't think Carmen was ever that evil
at least not in the cartoons

Attached: carmen.png (625x352, 210K)

In Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego, she routinely tried to alter history and kill trillions.

I thought she was morally ambiguous. Not good but not bad either.

Attached: 1552852420228.gif (360x360, 25K)

When someone robs your apartment, steals your car, or holds you up at gunpoint and demands you fork over your wallet and smart phone, are you going to consider them "morally ambiguous"?

I mean, yeah, this is a different Carmen.

I personally liked it a lot, not least of which because it twinged on a lot of nostalgia for me, I grew up in the 90s when Carmen Sandiego was way more popular, I played the computer games and watched the cartoon and everything when I was a kid.

In Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego she was more of a cross between Riddler and Catwoman. Her crimes were all about seeing if the heroes could solve the puzzles she left behind, while she'd sometimes leave clues to help them topple the actually dangerous terrorist organization whenever they were involved. She definitely wasn't a "good guy", and probably didn't even qualify as anti-hero, but she wasn't irredeemable.

There's practically three versions of Carmen before the one right now. There's the game version, the cartoon version and the game show version. And even for the game version, her personality varies.

I never watched the original. I'm only parroting what oldfags that watched the show said.

None of which are things the Carmen in this show have done? Have you even watched it?

You can do a retelling of the character without it being exactly the same character. There've been tons of different Carmen Sandiegos and this is just one more.

Probably due to only being nine episodes long that were all released in one instant.

I wish Netflix would just use a regular release schedule for a show rather than dumping every episode out at once. Weekly releases would actually keep audience investment in the franchise strong rather than burning through it in a single weekend then forgetting about it.

Netflix changes the distribution landscape, sure, but they should still adhere to what makes shows investible products for the audience because that shit works.

My feelings are the complete opposite of yours OP, everything is pretty typical Saturday morning Cartoon level, I feel like there is absolutely no tension, ACME is incompetent and the joke of Chase being arrogant while Julia is actually right gets lame real fast. VILE is not a threat at all, gonna make the comparison but look at the fire nation in avatar, these guys are always hot on that nigga Aang’s ass the whole time. The fights are SUPER slow, dude don’t know what your talking about. None of the situations are particularly creative either outside of some premise around the country Carmen is visiting. I haven’t finished it tho I’ll admit, but what I’ve seen so far It doesn’t seem that the last few episodes will be a complete turn around. Like what even is Carmen’s character arc? She wants to be a theif but then finds out people get hurt when you steal from them so her values get absolutely hauled to the other side and becomes a vigilante. it’s cool you enjoy it OP but this is just a pretty mediocre action cartoon, nothing really of note. Art style is nice tho

I saw the first two episodes and concluded that Carmen could do anything she wanted effortesly with the help of his hacker friend. I found her to be be a completed character already.

Why watch Lion King then since it's just Kimba the White Lion? Also it's hard to call it a knock off when it's already a reboot to a franchise from the 80's.

>Why watch Lion King then since it's just Kimba the White Lion?

Precisely. Kimba is superior.

>Lupin III ripoff
Elaborate

>I haven’t finished it tho

then shut up and watch it all before posting

Will this fill the void in my heart I have as I wait for season 3 of Tangled?

Attached: 1554237931256m.jpg (998x1024, 77K)

yes

how
sell me on this show
is it actually good or is it a meme

Attached: benny.jpg (750x800, 507K)

Attached: couples blank.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Attached: 1551745839143.png (1280x853, 495K)

it's the best show of the year
there were countless threads about it already

Attached: 1556401689161.jpg (1536x1536, 492K)

Attached: julie x player.png (512x479, 111K)

Attached: carmen wakes player dialogue 1.jpg (1095x2181, 728K)

Why is she making such a weird face?

Attached: 1549581369007.png (250x306, 17K)

but why
stop beating around the bush and tell me why this isn't a waste of my time

Attached: 1553581532519.png (478x456, 407K)

Probably not a good idea to post unfinished lewds.

Attached: 1544844920206~2.png (295x303, 70K)

>Any show that isn't calarts noodle arm garbage is ripping off anime
When will this meme die?

>"no SJW crap"
>tumblr artstyle
>sidecharacters are trannies
>entire plot is about social justice

????

Y'know you don't always have to be a contrarian

Attached: 1555609143472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

>>sidecharacters are trannies

Are there actual transgender characters in the show? I'm not supporting that.

Yes, if you love New Yorker asscent

>>entire plot is about social justice
Yes giving money to the poor people and kids with out-parents is a bad thing.

>Are there actual transgender characters in the show?

no. Coach is a big woman with a deep voice and the ginger twins are from New Jersey.

El Topo and Le Chifre might be gay, or just good friends - that's about it.

>El Topo and Le Chifre might be gay
The evil psychiatrist man implied he knows the two are gay.

>Not him

It's a decent show. I haven't watched tangled so I can't compare, but Carmen Sandiego is pretty good. It's just a fun series of a group of criminals stealing from other criminals. The character dynamics are funny (especially with Chase), the places they explore are interesting, and there's an underlying intrigue in the plot as to Carmen's origins that I personally enjoyed. It's also pretty cool that it was able to teach geography and especially later when it didn't feel tacked on. It's basically just Sly Cooper (even the characters have the same roles)

>Jersey

I thought they were from Boston.

you're right, Boston it is. I forgot and defaulted to some other place with terrible accents.

>tumblr artstyle
no, pic attached it Tumblr art style
the show looks nothing like it

>sidecharacters are trannies
not a single transsexual character

>entire plot is about social justice
not really
unless you mean the part about giving the stolen money to the poor, which was around centuries before SJWs were even a thing

how is it even biologically possible to be as wrong as you are?

Attached: tumblr.jpg (628x812, 131K)

Thanks, I'll give it a watch. You should watch Tangled by the way user.

She doesn't give money to the poor, wtf are you talking about

The boy give the money to the poor.

she mentions spending the money she stole on charity auctions on several occasions

She repeatedly gives Viles money to charity and orphanages

She always seemed mildly amused or pleased when Zack and Ivy beat her. Never angry or frustrated.

Glad ya listened. Be warned, the first 2 episodes are a drag since it's there to explain backstory and character roles.

The first 2 episodes are kino you mongrel

Loli carmen a cute

This looks pretty cool actually.

>Pacing

Of the 5 leaders of VILE, 3 mostly ignored her, 1 disapproved of her, 1 pampered her.
That's the woman Carmen looked up to as a mother all her life - since she believed Coach Brunt found her as a baby.
That's Carmens mother-figure beating the crap out of her.
Carmen isn't just feeling the physical pain of the beating, but the emotional pain of her parent killing her.

Pottery

That face screams "yandere"

>no SJW crap
It's a Netflix """"cartoon"""". There'e no way it doesn't have "#WOKE" SJW pandering garbage weaved in.

>Pottery
Did you mean "Poetry?"

Watch the show you spaz!

Attached: 1556625947457.jpg (567x790, 44K)

Nope. All entertainment is either trash or dead. Better to just lie on one's bed staring at the ceiling and contemplating your inevitable death.

look m8, everything that's not literally praising the 3rd Reich is SJW Feminists Misandrist Garbage Shilling.

That's the world we live in now.

Yes it's a bad thing because people that aren't me need to die.

No. Fuck you.

Attached: 1556580873940.jpg (286x296, 22K)

Don't give spoilers moron, let him enjoy the show

>implying I would care about what a SJW tumblrite thinks about me

>Strawmanning

I hope this is just Poe's law.

Attached: 1556729562966.png (262x438, 71K)

She is so cute.

>no shipping faggotry
>no Tumblr appeal
>no anime ripoff art style
>no SJW crap
This is why Yea Forums doesn't care, now fuck off we have a few dozen Steven Universe and Star Vs threads to spam

Why can't we just enjoy good things?

Attached: 1549331379306.jpg (640x486, 10K)

I get the point you're trying to make but you made it sounding like a complete cunt.

>no SJW crap
Isn't her entire motive sjw? She steals back stolen relics to return to their places of origin. That's solid anti-colonialism.

I thought her main motivation was to take down her former organization and stealing shit they stole helps that.

Threadly reminder that Player is best boy

Attached: Player.png (2000x837, 2.15M)

You are yes.>Isn't her entire motive sjw? She steals back stolen relics to return to their places of origin. That's solid anti-colonialism.

Anti-colonialism is sjw?

Ah, okay. Haven't watched the show yet, I was going off all the show production material.
It's not?

I could do more /beg/ level drawfagging for this thread or just leave to Yea Forums since I'm mostly a Yea Forumsermin.

Draw some shit if you want to user, that'd be alright. I'd have a request if I'd seen the show yet.

>It's not?
Besides the stealing land thing most people don't like it as it results in millions of deaths.

>no Tumblr appeal
Yea Forums said differently in many threads and posts
>no SJW crap
Yea Forums said differently in many threads and posts

There is such a thing as screaming so much that you get exhausted from it. It's good show, the hype, negative or positive, died down is all.

You could show your work first if you expect people to give a fuck. It's not like you're aweopalta, or someone like that.

At this point, any show is considered SJW. The word lost all meaning to me

>Haven't watched the show
Of course

Attached: 1553466908929.jpg (512x504, 149K)

Attached: 5501c556-eb97-417f-b702-a6757402e47c.png (1271x727, 489K)

Aweoplata?

Attached: CarmenSandiegoasPThievesofHeart(Ann Takamaki).jpg (1366x1366, 179K)

Because the Yea Forumsllective doesn't want good things. It wants things that will piss them off to justify their boiling hatred of blacks, Jews, Muslims, women, and LGBTs.

>blacks, Jews, Muslims, women, and LGBTs.
Or as I like to call them, BJMW+LGBTs, aka. degenerates.

>>no anime ripoff art style
But the show is blatantly trying to be like anime

>it's that guy
lmao fucking pass, bitch

>Yea Forums tells me that Yea Forums is /pol/ with comics and cartoons
>The rest of Yea Forums tell me that Yea Forums is a far left communist board that loves radical SJW politics in comics and cartoons.
Well? Which is it buddy?

Attached: 2019-04-01 18.24.41.png (1270x723, 356K)

I mentioned I am a beginner

Both, locked together and constantly screaming to the detriment of everyone else.

How does it feel making the third most wrong statement I've ever heard?

Attached: radda.gif (480x360, 2.19M)

Attached: 2019-04-01 18.25.02.png (1272x741, 351K)

Wow it's almost as if Yea Forums, like the rest of Yea Forums, is made up of different people with varying ideas and opinions! left leaning with occasional sprinkling of /pol/

The rest of Yea Forums hates comics and cartoons, so they never come here to find out co is just as /pol/ as the rest of the site.

it's way too Cartoon-y to be anime.

>made up of different people with varying ideas and opinions
Hah, fuck no. Anyone that posts a non-/pol/ opinion is just trolling as usual.

is there some easy way to watch it on some VOD or is pirating it a simpler solution?

Also, I hope this show doesn't share SU or Star vs. levels of disgusting I hate that crap but boy would I watch some cartoon that doesn't shit all over your face.

>The rest of Yea Forums hates comics and cartoons
Not entirely. Capeshit gets a lot of hate, but the concept of comic books like a comic adaptation of a game or movie for example or a non capeshit comic and webcomics especially are liked site site and cartoons are tolerated if they're not trying to overshadow anime.

Yea Forums used to be the friendliest place on the site (it used to be depicted as a space station that was above the island that was Yea Forums, which rested on a sea of piss), to the point where the rest of Yea Forums called it Yea Forumsmblr. In recent years though, Reddit happened--not in the ironic "gb2Reddit" way, but literally that these newfag phoneposters showed up from Reddit and assumed that the entire culture of Yea Forums was like /pol/, rather than understanding that every board had a longstanding history of its own culture and norms.

I canceled my subscription to Netflix but before I remembered I'm still waiting for Carmen Sandiego season 2.

So now I don't know what I should do.

Just pirate it like everyone else, that's how I watched Castlevania.

This is okay, except for 1
stick a new person in between the twins every week.

TRUTH

Also i want to draw some pictures.

maybe something i can actually post here this time.

Attached: tigress and player.png (1700x1500, 741K)

There's barely any fucking geography in it!

>maybe something i can actually post here this time.
Dang. I was going to request more Carmen groping Player's boner-bulge from behind.

How about Carmen wearing pic related?

Attached: sample_a63326a634176bb426f3939e1db8b633.jpg (850x1020, 137K)

Draw Ivy, there is criminally low art for her. The thicker the better.

My man.

Attached: 1555780875674.png (851x2161, 106K)

>Player is best boy
>TRUTH
How can such good taste exist in one whole thread?
Anyways requesting either Player with Carmen and Julie, both on their knees and clingy, like the left image, or Player with Carmen and Julie, standing normally, like the right image.

Attached: 762299_eigaka_marina.jpg (1964x1280, 644K)

That's some good /ss/hit there, user.

Draw Zack as The Duke wooing Countess Cleo. I love that she still doesn't know he works for Carmen.

>maybe something i can actually post here this time.
How about the old dick-in-the-popcorn trick? That way its lewd but sfw

Re-requesting Ivy takes the place of Julia for this And Julia take the place of Carmen for this

Attached: D0nvGUSWsAEjvuf.jpg (1332x988, 190K)

Attached: d8ea4029-c86c-47e9-9a83-a5ee8ba7c619.gif (540x247, 1.23M)

I never got that. Isn't it the same result as dry-humping? Because I can't see a way, even with wrapping it, how your dick is not going to have a good time buried in all that salty and oily bucket.

Attached: fdccd105-1218-4c20-b3b7-08c458e45b19.jpg (777x905, 48K)

Attached: e4a64e8d-508a-48e0-8960-f4a15fa7c85b.jpg (629x874, 38K)

Attached: d73d2da8-f7fc-4db1-803e-ecb23502e394.jpg (643x896, 50K)

Attached: 4aa08a1b-6bab-42fb-8272-45814339061e.jpg (266x705, 19K)

Attached: b9599fda-fe25-4953-9665-45266a7b2769.png (1274x718, 513K)

Attached: 92ea2fc9-ab8c-4441-b8fa-df07029e2421.png (1274x722, 540K)

I can assure you that nobody other than me appreciates Chase: the man with the paper thin drinking habit more than anyone else, but I think we're good with these chase images.

Attached: 0e489d29-3af6-4cd0-9e49-8165f6ff29f2.png (1275x725, 483K)

Yeah, why do you insist on dumping the same shit?

It is inherently sjw garbage because "ooh look at me I'm a strong latinx womyn"

Fucking equal rights was a mistake.

Uh... Wasn't Carmen always of South American decent? Even in the original?

Attached: IMG_20190425_180726_01.jpg (500x285, 26K)

>replying to it
For what purpose?

The art style of Carmen show is somehow similar to Tangled the series, so it raised my interest to catch it and it is good.

She was whiter than this, that's for sure.

I don't fucking know! Sometimes it's bait, sometimes it's legit. It's confusing.

>it's legit
>non-white character? sjw bullshit!
Come on, son.

>then you better pound harder
Is this on purpose?

Attached: superdisgusted.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Quick paint job for this one.

i gotta letcha know
She isn't very good looking

i drew her making out with player and teasing his boner.

i love this idea, also
Who drew this?

Attached: Carmen carnivale.png (1600x1700, 1.55M)

Carmen is a Latino in the original cartoon.

Good lord, I can't stand this biches character design. I refuse to like her.

>Who drew this
eigaka, baby

>i drew her making out with player and teasing his boner.
Can you draw her sort of rubbing her face on said boner? Boner-bulge to be precise. Through pants, or boxers.

>ywn have a thicc brown cutie doing all sorts of poses to clean your room better in skimpy clothes
it hurts, bros

Well if that spoiler is how you really feel, why no draw her getting raw doggystyle, while the guy insults her? Could be Player or even her brother.
Have her wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/p4Cfqod

This fuckin' dude. THIS FUCKIN' DUDE IS SO. GODDAMN. DUMB.

Even so, he's so fucking entertaining. But he's exceedingly stupid all the same. How in the fuck did he become an inspector employed by INTERPOL if he doesn't follow procedure, or even do any kind of investigating?

You know, the thing inspectors are supposed to be doing?

Requesting Player wearing one of the trap outfits, 0-1-7-8, here imgur.com/a/p4Cfqod

Optional if Carmen is just gawking at him, playing with herself a little.

Attached: carmen-sandiego4-1.jpg (1000x600, 139K)

Kara aka. Supergirl(Powergirl) does not need you to like her, user. She's the best at what she does.

Attached: 1554573475863.png (557x432, 210K)

So your thread just about died a few moments ago, huh?

Attached: Carmen hypnosis.webm (1280x720, 729K)

Attached: FRENCH WORM.jpg (648x676, 56K)

Who is this worm that keeps popping up in random Carmen Sandiego threads?

Because its French

I was gonna head to bed after the last one, but you baited me good with that request.

Im gonna go for optional points with Julia
you should treat your waifu with more respect user.

Thanks user, following.

Attached: trap player.png (1600x1800, 1.28M)

Cute little slut.
Are you saving a couple of the rest for some other thread, or nuking them to oblivion?

>but you baited me good
First time for everything, because I didn't even knew this was your bait, or that you were even baitable in the first place.
But yeah, Julia is a more than welcome addition.

holy shit user this is fantastic

Because it doesn’t have any of those things Yea Forums would complain about them than discuss not having them on the show

Attached: FRENCH WORM.jpg (880x1276, 133K)

is this femdom? please tell it's femme fatale femdom cartoon.

Attached: 452.png (600x878, 598K)

It's a french worm cartoon, apparently.

Because Yea Forums can talk about anything only if it shits onnit. But Carmen is too good for it .

This show is like a diamond in pile of stones.

calm down, it's good, but it's not that good

Attached: pound harder.png (1280x720, 312K)

Best bad girl

Attached: Paperstar ref.jpg (1660x2160, 1023K)

it's the best cartoon of the year, that's already something

This is first show in decades that I would like to show to my children. Characters don't act like retards, main character is not mary sue, the pseudoscience stuff is actually smart and believable, the exploration of the world thrill is included.

>There's nothing to get mad about today
>I have an idea! I'm gonna invent some shit to get mad about!

>he doesn’t know

>(it used to be depicted as a space station that was above the island that was Yea Forums, which rested on a sea of piss)

[citation needed]

>tumblr
>friendly

????