No seriously, what the fuck is the sequel gonna be about?

No seriously, what the fuck is the sequel gonna be about?

Attached: dr-strange-thesource.jpg (990x600, 103K)

him hopefully

Attached: 250px-Shuma_Gorath.jpg (250x222, 30K)

Mordo and Nightmare. Scott Derrickson pretty much confirmed Nightmare. 3rd movie is going to be more unpredictable but I expect Shuma Gorath. That octopus is such a good insidious design.

>Ancient One says "Removing the stones fucks up the universe something fierce"
>Thanos removed the stones from the main timeline
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Shuma-Gorath, or Chton or some other multiversal threat is going to notice there's a big hole in the main timeline they can fit their dick in.

Cumbeardstain dancing on Tony's grave for 2 hours, singing "I'm so glad that fuck is dead", dabbing on the grave, taking a shit on it and sending Tony's corpse into another dimension while replacing it with a dildo

Removing all the womens' underwear with his magic, then checking out their reactions.

Lovecraftian kino

What the fuck do you mean? They literally told you what the sequel's about.

12 years a Mordo.

We need curry and fast.

Attached: mshvsfdha-3[1].gif (384x224, 21K)

In some cultures tsking s shit on ones grave is a sign of respect

Probably something involving Mordor, Shima, and/or Adam warlock

Unstable alternate realities. Then, Shuma Gorath appears like he was in a MvC game.

Shima doeasn't ring a bell. And how do you figure Warlock would get involved in Strange's shit?

Nighmare with Mordo team-up, with him finally becoming sorcerer supreme at the end

Leading up to Shuma-Gorath in the third

Shuma Gorath is too early for the second movie imp, Stephen needs to be built up more before he gets torn down.

Mordo being livid about the time dockery that went down in Endgame.

>wanting Shuma in the second movie without the lead up
It’s like you fucks never read Strange Tales by Peter B Gillis. Shuma will be utterly wasted in the second movie

Also, Nightmare>Shuma-Gorath as a villain

>Adam warlock
Huh?

It's a good opportunity to adapt it semi-accurately, after Endgame
>usage of stones and time travel weakened dimensional barriers
>Shuma-Gorath is awakening as a result
>Nightmare also arrives and works with Mordo to wipe out sorcerers on behalf of Shuma while having shit n giggles
>Clea also appears because weakened barriers
>Strange becomes sorcerer supreme after defeating Nightmare
>End shows the forces of chaos getting stronger and Shuma waking up
>next movie details his fall
Would be cool especially after he already showed himself willing to sacrifice lives to save the timeline

That doesn't count, since it was scientific time dickery. No sorcerers necessary.

I guess he does have to become SS in the sequel doesn't he, maybe they can wait until the Shang Chi movie comes out and make DS3 be the Doom/Strange story I can't remember the name of right now.

Huh?

Probably nightmare, but I would much prefer a Mephisto story that is also an introduction to Doom. Doom makes a fucked bargain with Mephisto to get his mother back, and then he and strange have to work together to fix it. I think Tom Waits as Mephisto and Michael fassbender as doom.

an iron man themed dildo?

Triumph and Torment? It would be a good interlude between DS2 and 3, but I don't think it will happen

Is this lad suppossed to be a joke character? I don't read comics and all my experience with him are the MvC games

>joke character
Strange had to merge with his general and ascend to godhood to even stand a chance of defeating him, and that is after he threw himself fully into dark magic and did all sorts of fucked up shit

Strange Tales v2 was dark as fuck

No, he's just cute.

Adam will be tied up with that Guardians

When has he actually defeated Shuma? Was that when he had the creature in his basement that absorbed pain for him or whatever it was.

Yeah, I thought he was a big deal but still kind of silly. Like that evil caterpillar from Shazam

He never actually truly defeated Shuma, just stopped him for a time

No, long ago

Attached: RCO022_1469487927.jpg (967x1507, 692K)

Eh, a more accurate equivalent of Mr Mind is probably Agamotto himself when he decides to be a dick. Shuma is mostly taken completely seriously

Attached: RCO020_1469487927.jpg (958x1409, 491K)

Speaking about Nightmare, he also appeared in the 1987 Strange Tales, but more as a mini-boss

Attached: RCO014_1468894872.jpg (932x1370, 357K)

Chthon is already doing that.

Nightmare's alliance with Shuma Gorath means he would know about Wanda. He'll drop the bombshell on Mordo or Strange.

Attached: 1556685110159 (5).gif (540x200, 2.95M)

I was under the impression he became SS sometime between Doctor Strange and Ragnarok

>eye of agamotto destroyed
>no more time stone to protect
>Mordo going around stealing magic

Gee I dunno

Attached: 8AF73A29-30F2-4C0D-9BB5-3CBE0D2186A0.jpg (719x1110, 316K)

He did only refer to himself as “master of the mystic arts” in infinity war

The Eye is destroyed? Fuck, I was hoping it would be the eye from the comics now that the stone is gone

Ment shuma. Typo

Well whatever the current one was, Thanos crushed that thing on Titan.

I would hope 2 revolves around meeting Agomotto and introducing a new, more comic book accurate, Eye of Agomotto

You don't remember this bitch at the end of guardians 2 saying she created Adam?

Attached: Guardians-Galaxy-2-Post-Credit-Scene-Infinity-War.jpg (798x420, 39K)

I thought that was a fake eye?

But I don't mind him getting upgrades when he finally meets the vishanti, I do hope that agamotto would upgrade his cloak too. The gold hems would look great

Thanos said "Fake!"

>Implying it won't be revealed in 5 years that Tony faked his death when they recast him

I want Clea, unless they make her a nigger or something.

It was a “fake” because the time stone was not in it.

If any scenes after Strange does not have the Eye anymore. When he comes back in End Game he still isn’t wearinf it.

Until I see it on screen, it’s destroyed in my opinion.

>when they recast him
as a woman

Mordo and True mandarin

Can’t wait for the moment when he goes “FUCK YOU I AM SORCERER SUPREME”

Attached: 322D05AB-E2F8-4A4A-B791-F6723472A72F.jpg (545x903, 128K)

I'd feel though, it would be a waste to have the introduction of Doom be in a Strange/Doom teamup movie. The teamup is too good an opportunity to have the audience go into hype mode when it gets announces with Doom already established in some other movie. If he gets introduced in the very same movie, the casual audience would go "who's this fucker and why should I care?" instead of "holy shieeet! a teamup? I cant wait!"

Mordo
His arch nemesis
Draining all the Wizards of thier power like he did to the criple guy in the end credits scene
DUH

And they better have mordo being the herald of his boss as usual

Sorcerer Supreme
1. I guess we could go back and lost all the attributes The Ancient One exhibits and chart a course for Stephen now.
Dormammu has five years to seed his Kaiciellius and his acolytes back into the world.

In the MIX the Infinity Stones are their own characters. Eternals and Guardians of the Galaxy
need to the in somehow.

I'm so disgusted with the low bar for Black Panther films. Ayt Coates Nehesty.

I think you’re having a stroke but if you’re implying the guardians have to be involved fuck that

>implying it won't be an AI back ip of his brain he implants in someone's head

Attached: 51ji85rZCFL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 32K)

In comics Shuma Gorath is basically a lovecraftian horror from beyond reality, You never defeat him but push him out of reality. But Japan really seem to like himi so they add him in MvC and his endings are always jokes.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

If they go down the path of “strange caused this to happen” like in the comics it would be perfect in justifying Mordo

>>no more time stone to protect

I hope they address this in some way. Alternate Tilda made it very clear to Banner that removing the stones from the universe is kinda a bad idea to remove an infinity stone from its universe. Though I'm still not quite sure if she meant it in a "I need the time stone here so I can use its powers to defend our reality in actual fights" or if it's more of a metaphysical reason like "the stones are needed or the universe itself will unravel" in which case Thanos was an idiot to begin with when he destroyed all stones, as his now freshly culled and thriving universe is now turning into pudding because he destroyed the basic building blocks. Either way, the current Earth is fucked, as next time Strange happens to chance upon Dormammu or somesuch, he better have Bill Murray and a Groundhog with him

Dormammu sword an oath. In the magic business, oaths are a big deal. If he steps foot on Earth he will be weakened, and Strange can take him then, no stone required

You already know user.

Attached: 1499413126530.jpg (622x998, 257K)

Japan just thinks he's a normal tentacle guy
Like thier mom's boyfriend

Zendaya would be ok, if they didn't opt to constantly have her portray MJ like a wannabe suffragette.

fpbp

>Shuma-Gorath in the second movie
Little bit premature, don’t you think? This guy requires quite a bit of setup for Dr Strange and himself

I guess people are just really anxious to get him in because the first film was almost 3 years ago at this point, and they've already used up 4 films of Cumberbatch's contract. Getting a trilogy might be a bit of a stretch. Especially if they needed him for more Avengers movies.

In mvc3 Dormommu's opening quote against Shuma is something like "what is thy bidding ancient one ?" , which kind of gives you an idea of scope. Mvc series was more about what is cool in a fighting game as opposed to realistic power levels.

Zendaya is just a girl with similar initials, not actually Mary Jane

Wizard enemies are always heralds to something.

Oh right, they said years ago that Nightmare was the likely follow up, didn't they?

t. Kevin Fiege
you wanna visit more monuments built by slaves, user?

Attached: 1551886350737.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

Quick and maybe dumb question:
If they had to return all the stones to their timelines, does it mean the time stone is back with Strange?

Hot

Attached: Cap-and-Tony.jpg (970x545, 119K)

What makes you think they didn’t take a trilogy into account when drafting the contract, or that the contract can’t be extended?

Well, since in the main timeline Thanos destroyed them all I assume no.

Yeah. Based Derrickson said Nightmare is one of his favourites

>TAO saying that he's "destined to be the best of us"
hehehehheh

Wow i'm fucking dumb
I totally forgot he did it
Thaks user

Oh lordy if he’s anything like comics Strange they are in for a wild ride

In certain alternate versions of reality they're always somewhere. But that isn't much help to our reality, generally speaking. An infinity gem isn't like the neighbor's leaf blower or a cup of sugar you can go borrow all the time. Taking things from one alternate dimension to shore up another is less a quick fix and more a everything's gone to hell hail mary pass. Worst case scenario you wind up fucking over two versions of reality instead of one. And then the alternate Sorcerer Supreme has to kill ya.

With the right director, Shuma Gorath would be amazing on the big screen. But the MCU has become so vanilla and watered down, I feel he would just be a waste.

>his endings are always jokes.

Not all of them. In his debut game he was a legitimate threat and became the evil god of the universe in his ending.

Attached: iu[1].gif (384x224, 12K)

I think I misunderstood your question. My bad

The thing is Derrickson is actually a horror director. Maybe with perlmuttler fucking off he can have more free reign

>destined to be the best of us
>Turns him away because of similarity to Mads Milkysan

In the comics is Dr Strange the best sorcerer supreme?

She never truly turned him away, just wanted to humble him a little and see his commitment

Had to teach him humility. But it's cute that even five years before meeting him, she always had utmost faith in his incredible potential and unfathomable respect for what he'd become if destiny allows

Did she also know Mordo was going to completely lose faith in her and turn evil?

Why though? Seems like she was fucking with timeline way before strange told tony to shove it up thanos' ass.

Won’t be surprised if she did. TAO knew all along in the comics

Yeah, she fucks with the time stone a lot, using it to see her own future for example. Mordo would get even more ballistic if he knew that

He is, but he's hardly a moral example to follow.

Pretty sure the ancient one was better at his peak

He can’t be moral all the time or the dimension would be fucked ten times over. Hell, even the ancient one made very questionable choices

I felt all giddy at that, like the "official" acknowledgement that everyone else ain't hot shit when compared to him whether now or in the future.