"I, too, have been cursed with knowledge."

"I, too, have been cursed with knowledge."

What did he mean by this?

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F977706%2F88e81c3b-39b4-4efc-83ba-bd1638953143.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0EpC2T00PAE?t=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He saw his future self winning then being murdered hope this helps

Thanos is redpilled.

bro your world's gonna die if I don't kill half the people bro
I'm so smart bro

He knew his people were doomed and how to stop it, but ultimately could not prevent it :)

Someone spoiled Endgame for him

Both became paranoid because of their theories

It was probably as simple as him being cursed with the "knowledge" that the universe is doomed unless half the population dies.

My boy is wicked smaht.

He watches Rick and Morty

Mind stone gives knowledge

My assumption was that the Soul Stone gave him some latent insight to the people around him.

By knowledge, he means Survivor's guilt. Him and Tony have seen people they care about die, or people who's death they could've prevented but chose not too. This is why Thanos is a foil to Tony, he represents a path that Tony could very likely lead into in the future.

Attached: 1556178735697.png (617x566, 551K)

>tfw to intelligent

/thread

He saw the crime statistics

This is basically a rip off of the last Matrix movie.
youtu.be/0EpC2T00PAE?t=45

this

although by this logic it begs the question why he wasn't able to forsee his past self being defeated. maybe the time stone only gave him the outlook for himself and not his past self?

How did he know who Tony was?

He knows that DC will never be able to surpass Marvel's End game and it is lonely to be the one at the very top

Vision had the mind stone too but the best he could do was shooting some shitty lazer then process to get his shit pushed in by some literal who

This Thanos dies in the beginning of End Game, the Thanos that saw the future was the one from the past

he did have a vague idea of who the avengers were when they were back in time
Im assuming they have informants or something

He knows about him and avengers because they destroyed his army in battle of NY

He's a Rick and Morty fan.

That despite being 13% of the population...

>'r34 Calvin and Hobbes"
>'I'm Feeling Lucky"

Mr X stole his design and made it famous but he'll never get recognition for it

>Sire, your armada attacking Earth were destroyed
>Shit, who did it? How big were their forces?
>It was one man in a tin suit with a nuke.
>What the fuck, find out who that guy was.

He knew about all those Rule 34 photoshops people were making on Earth of him after IW came out.

Friendly reminder that Thanos still won in an infinite amount of universes and the Avengers shenanigans were completely pointless in the grand scheme of things

Yeah but they stopped him in this one, and that’s what matters

right, i completely forgot about that

He's redpilled and knows what's up, so he can't back down and is forced to live as an outcast.

Vision also admitted he doesn't really understand how the Mind Stone works. Sure he's more enlightened than the rest and can shoot lasers from it, but he probably wasn't built to harness it's full power. Nobody who had a hand in his creation actually knew anything about the infinity stones

If Brolin posted a photo of Thanos' ass then it's canon, right?