Imagine being these two and seeing the MCU thrive like it did

Imagine being these two and seeing the MCU thrive like it did

Attached: rhodeyandsif.jpg (717x524, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/terrencehoward/status/925754491881877507
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01/12/marvel-studios-lady-sif-series-disney-plus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was hoping to see Jane Foster too.

Did she get recast?

To be fair, no one cares about war machine and the four idiots.

Sif is part of Agents of SHIELD, so she was spared the Taikacaust but didn’t turn up for the lady rolecall in Endgame I guess.

It bothers me how they re-used Red Skull twice despite not being able to have Hugo Weaving do it.

Sif and the three warriors are such a sad casuality of Thor's "remaking". Nobody has even mention Sif and three warriors should have had a good last stand against Hela in Ragnarok. Thor's mythology really got railroaded by bwing part of an ever moving universe.

Didn't Hogun stand his ground for a bit, at least.

Hope Sif returns in the next Guardians movie and meets with Thor. I miss her

Yeah but I really wanted all three and at least an acknowledgement from Thor once he got back from Asgard. They were his best friends and it didn't feel right for them to not even be mentioned.

Terrence is revolutionizing math, so I guess he's fine

I wonder how Sif would feel for what happened to Asgard and to Thor.

Replace the right with Ed Norton

I guess this effectively silences all women who think we're living in a patriarchy and all blacks who think they're oppressed.
Clearly neither is true and both a black and a female hero can preform exceedingly well, with no white man ever keeping them down.

The myth of white privilege has finally and irrevocably been debunked, so if you'll excuse me I will now proceed to continue to not give a fuck about Marvel, DC or any capeshit.

Attached: so good pacha.jpg (600x600, 29K)

I still don't really understand how/why red skull ended up being the soul stone guy

They don't bother explaining a lot of things. Like Boomer Hulk and what happened to the Hulk psyche, or how Steve put the Reality and Soul Stones back.

Thor spent five years doing nothing but being a sadsack layabout and drinking his bodyweight in alcohol, because he blamed himself for not killing Thanos before the snap.
Banner says he kept trying to think of the Hulk as "the other guy", separate from himself, and eventually came to realize that was untrue. The Hulk psyche was just a dissociation from Banner, not a legitimate second person, so Banner was able to reintegrate it.

Attached: mvc1-screen.png (395x224, 42K)

I feel most bad for the Cassie Lang actress.
Like, she was great and genuinely felt like Paul Rudd's daughter, and then WHOOPS, 5 years.

Explain the stone part too

But I want to fuck her now so its okay.

Ha, I'd forgotten about this insanity

what the fuck is this lmao

Terrence proving white maths wrong. Numbers multiplied by one increase by one. ex:
>1x1=2
>1x2=3
>1x3=4

jesus, i didn't actually read the thing and thought he was posting some thesis

Attached: 1509244654355.jpg (645x700, 41K)

Yeah she and Lang's relationship/chemistry was the strongest part of both Ant Man films

He lost his mom, dad, broke up with Jane Foster, his hammer, and eventually Loki --in that order--during the span of all these movies, intentionally missed a killing shot with his new weapon which handed the ball to Thanos for the win. Thanos was a huge fucking smug prick afterward who locked the snap into effect and Thor killing him ultimately did nothing.

All he had left were his two drinking buddies from space prison and a handful of Asgardians who seemed quite capable of taking care of themselves. Why *wouldn't* this have turned into a 5 year bender while he yelled at people playing video games? Thor just retreated into himself.

Why are you still obsessing over Thor when I said you need to explain how the fuck STEVE ROGERS PUT THE REALITY AND SOUL STONES BACK

The tesseract teleported Red to Vormir iirc. The IW prelude comic explains it better but that's basically it.

I can't read all that bullshit justification of his idea but that's the basic concept. I guess if he wanted more money for iron man 2 they could have told him they multiplied his contract by one and the bank is in error.

The stones move you through both space and time as far we know because there's no way to explain how no one noticed Thor teleporting himself bad rocket to Asgard. So Steve just time traveled to each location and put them back.

There's no explanation for the SS beyond Steve just gave it back to Red skull and said hide it again.

If it’s any consolation to her there aren’t going to be any more Ant Man movies anyway.

Even if that's true, Endgame is not going to be the last time we see the Ant-Man characters.

We’ll see about that.

Did they say that?

I mean, Ant-Man and Wasp definitely have a place in whatever new Avengers team there is and Marvel is already hinting something about Young Avengers with Stature and Kate Bishop.

She loves it

kek

Nah just replaced by the Valkyrie

If I were Terrence I'd probably be seething beyond death

Didn't that actress get hurt during Thor2

My headcanon is you need a death of someone you hate to put the stone back so he just popped the stone in red skulls mouth and threw him off the cliff.

His daughter got aged so much for a reason I believe.

Attached: Cassandra_Lang_(Earth-616)_from_Astonishing_Ant-Man_Vol_1_6_001.jpg (272x500, 33K)

>Imagine being these two
Jamie went from being a 3rd stringer in the MCU to staring in an ongoing series on NBC ... I kinda doubt she's losing much sleep over it, senpai.

Attached: blindspot.jpg (424x626, 238K)

Honestly, Sif not appearing in Ragnarok saved her from being killed.

So now she has chances at least.

Skull literally spells it out in IW

>I too sought the stones, even held one in my hand, it brought me here

...you did

As stock footage from the Thor 2 deleted scenes

Terrance literally did nothing wrong. He had a contract and the studio broke it.

Sif was hot as fuck but losing her wasn't a big deal.

>rotate + by 45 degrees
>claim mathematical revolution
i dunno about that bucko

That still doesn't really explain anything. Did it, the cube, literally transport him there, or did his quest for the stones take him there? Was there someone else there who explained the job to him? Did he try to take the stone without making a sacrifice, and now his punishment is guarding it?
None of it really matters, but it seems pointless making the keeper of the stone an established character instead of a new one. Especially when he isn't played by the original actor and he never interacts with the one other character he actually has a history with.

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/01/12/marvel-studios-lady-sif-series-disney-plus/
>According to a report fromDiscussing Film, Marvel is currently in the planning stages on aLady Sifseries withJaimie Alexanderexpected to return to the role and Kevin Feige producing.
>The report states that there's no word on whether or not the series will be set before or after the events ofThor: Ragnarok, in which Lady Sif was absent while Asgard was destroyed.
Yes, imagine