I LOVE lobster zarya

I LOVE lobster zarya
I want to play board games with her

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E04.Roll.With.It.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_ (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1536/59/1536598279824.png
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1554/82/1554821664539.png
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1555/07/1555070996751.png
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1555/09/1555097811411.png
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/co/image/1554/81/1554817461607.png
youtube.com/watch?v=MmHp_D0wNGY
imgur.com/a/dsgROX4
she-raandtheprincessesofpower.fandom.com/wiki/She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't say this about many shows, but this really would work better as a workplace comedy about Scorpia and Entrapta in the Fright Zone.

Dibs.

I’d let her wear that cute prom dress and fuck her senseless.

>She's in love with a crazy catgirl, sprinting towards disaster
We're not going to be able to protect her smile. There's just no way this ends well for her.

Attached: 1542428351123.jpg (1097x845, 77K)

>start watching season 2
>within two minutes hear a dozen stock effects with no modification
how come people are still using source engine sound effects
they're so overused

The only Zarya I know of has a bow.

>workplace comedy in the fright zone
they at least touch upon it by introducing logistics to Catras poor little cat-brain
shouldn't force-commanders to be have at least one lesson in logistics?
how come Shadow weaver managed those without any previous knowledge in that regard?
did she take a course in managing army when she joined up with Hordak? Did she minor in army management with a major in magic?

>shouldn't force-commanders to be have at least one lesson in logistics?
>how come Shadow weaver managed those without any previous knowledge in that regard?
>did she take a course in managing army when she joined up with Hordak? Did she minor in army management with a major in magic?
it's covered in force-captian orientation

then why is Catra so bad at it? she doesn't even know where the foundry is! she's been living in the fright zone for at least 17 years

She skipped orientation. This was actually a plot point.

>all of this could have been avoided if Catra would have visited force-captain orientation
or at least some of her troubles could have been avoided with it

it is kind of funny how The Horde seems more into the whole organization stuff than the Rebellion
they even have folders

>posts this shit every fucking thread

Attached: PoshIgnorantAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.12M)

he likes to bang them but is too proud to admit it.

Her heart and her one brain cell belong to Catra.

Attached: 17_2-01.jpg (811x812, 72K)

Who the hell is Zarya?

>want to protect Scorpia's smile
>but also sustain myself on her suffering

Attached: suspsense.gif (498x280, 2.89M)

rule 63 Shiro

MY LESBIAN SCORPION DESERVES TO BE HAPPY!!!

Attached: 1556584082222.png (1006x1126, 705K)

Is it weird to want her to act like Clamps from Futurama?

Yes. You should be ashamed to relegate her to such a position.

Attached: 1553031826814.jpg (361x476, 27K)

Now that's an idea for the next drawthread.

I want Scorpia to fuck me with her big girl cock :3

I guess Zoidberg would work better
>”Hooray! I’m helping!”

Shadow Weaver was a respected scholar with the highest IQ in Mysticor, Catra is an illiterate with a serious case of Dunning-Kruger who was promoted to the level of her incompetence.

Attached: D5G0RZlW0AEQl-3.jpg (996x688, 84K)

>flashing rainbow gif
Typica faggot

well, at least she brought Entrapta to the dark side of the force
that's one plus point

Attached: entraptarender_1.png (310x467, 145K)

I heard the Minecraft horse noise

She's from a obscure game no one plays now but was popular back in the day.

Attached: Zarya_03.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

No fucking way. First the Roblox oof in Robot 7723 and now this?

Attached: 1544674355839.png (420x420, 216K)

Wow you're really bad at this. It's sort of cute.

Attached: ATea.gif (500x333, 922K)

I was rewatching this part for some reason (s1ep10), and it seems Entrapta's main problem with integrating first ones' tech is that she doesn't understand their language. But Adora just happens to perfectly understand it. I wonder if Entrapta would've switched back to Rebellion if she was ever informed of that fact. Now that she's friends with Hordak (who probably can read it) the window of opportunity is lost.

Attached: She-Ra and the Princesses of Power S01E10 1080p Netflix WEB-DL DD5.1 x264-TrollHD.mkv_snapshot_13.01 (1920x1080, 187K)

Agreed completely. Give me more Horde adventures

Attached: 447EA35C-1776-48E9-890E-F17CC7168A04.jpg (1200x854, 160K)

this is what Scorpia would look like if she didn't join the horde

>it seems Entrapta's main problem with integrating first ones' tech is that she doesn't understand their language.
no shit, the first one's language is fucking bullshit.
Every time it appears on the screen, there is at least one fucking spelling mistake, or a glyph is oriented the wrong way, or the text is backwards, or something like that.

>obscure
Games been out 4 years, it's not that obscure.

Good thing she did join then!

Attached: 2419698583402d271005106f2b91ed23.jpg (600x453, 22K)

First one with dyslexia was in charge of writing everything

>internet sarcasm

Attached: 1556645427622.jpg (243x243, 25K)

I don’t even know who the bad guys in this show are supposed to be when they make so many characters so damn sympathetic. Same as in season 1, I’d still rather root for the horde than the princess alliance. Even fucking Hordak is giving me vibes that he just wants to build his portal so he can just go home.

I plead Poe's law!

Attached: 1548695346547.png (349x427, 251K)

maybe the world of She-Ra isn't so black and white like it used to be in the 80's cartoon?
to be fair I think once Hordak gets his portal he'll might summon more froces and technology
Entrapta is going to be so wet for all those new possibilities and tech

So, Scorpia is a lesbian with a big lesbian crush on Catra, right? She sexually and romantically wants to hug and kiss and bone or scissor or whatever it is lesbians do with Catra, right? Cause this whole “best friend” stuff is really throwing me through a loop when it’s mixed in with what really looks like romantic and sexual behavior and terms she keeps using like “soul mates with a permanent unbreakable bond.” It’s doubly weird because the show is not at all hesitant to show other queer relationships like with the fat chick and Bow’s dads, but they seem to be awkwardly tiptoeing around the younger part of the cast hooking up with each other. Is it because they’re supposed to be minors or something? But why then are they so okay with the explicitly straight relationship between Mermista and Sea Hawk, who seem to be around the same age bracket?

I think it is teenagers being teenagers and not really getting their own feelings?
>look at Bow and Glimmer and how Glimmer reacts when Bow goes to the princess ball with Perfuma
>'written like Brother and Sister'

Bow and Glimmer don’t strike me as romantically attracted to eachother. I think if you flipped Bow’s gender, Glimmer would still act exactly the same in that episode, and not in a gay way. Glimmer really does seem just that starved for friendship that she’s having trouble getting the concept of having multiple friends. I don't think the two of them are like brother and sister either, though. They’re more like gal pals, but one of them has a dick.

Scorpia on the other hand is very much acting like somebody with a crush on someone, though.

how dare she

Scorpia is starved for friendship after everybody else told her kingdom to fuck off, it's not a gay crush.

Attached: 1535844326120.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

I’m actually kind of confused about the history of Scorpia’s kingdom with the Horde after the episode with Shadow Weaver’s flashback now. Scorpia says “The Horde landed in my kingdom. We let them stay.” and “We gave them the Black Garnet.” She makes it sound like her kingdom (which I assume is a kingdom filled with hospitable friendly scorpion people who act like they’re in Wisconsin) welcomed the Horde with open arms and instantly allied with them. But then the projection Shadow Weaver conjures up in her flashback shows the Horde capturing the Black Garnet and seeming to forcefully conquer the surrounding kingdom.

So which is it? Was Scorpia raised with a false history? Was Shadow Weaver projecting an illusion to the other sorcerers to bolster her cause? Or is it just the writers not keeping track of their own story?

Got to be Scorpia being misled by Horde propaganda, though Light Spinner possibly manipulating the illusion is something I hadn't considered before.

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E06.Light.Spinner.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapshot (1920x1080, 223K)

I'm going to go with false history as even back then, the horde was a massive threat and I doubt Shadow Weaver had to make that bullshit up.

Scorpia actually says the Horde “crash landed” in her kingdom, which does fit nicely with the implications that are starting to get pieced together with Hordak’s backstory that he’s trapped on Etheria through some kind of mistake. It’d be a little odd if they crash landed but then immediately successfully conquered the surrounding inhabitants.

>'they'
so, who are those other guys and gals stuck with him on this backwater planet?
possibly Imp and then...

I always thought she looked more like Stefania Ferrario than Zarya.

Attached: tumblr_p3wl4riZEI1qirzj5o1_1280.jpg (1077x1373, 244K)

A bunch of nameless mooks in armor, of course. By now I guess they would be a bunch of pretty old mooks.

Now I just want her to cosplay as Scorpia. Maybe in the next drawthread.

Attached: 1544844920206~2.png (295x303, 70K)

>imp hasn't been around in the flashback
>some mooks had feminine voices
>remember random tweet of Rae Something that Imp is like a son to Hordak
is it possible that Imp is the kid of one of those female mooks? no, that would be reaching

Imp had to have come from somewhere and unless he’s only at most about a decade younger than Glimmer’s dad would be if he were alive, then Imp was born or made or whatever on Etheria sometime after the Horde arrival. Which raises some questions.

I thought he was like a Pokemon and needs more XP to level up

Literacy rates where low back then, they had to make do with the workers they got

Honestly I like that the show can differentiate between ethical and sympathetic.
I'm glad that they opted to flesh out even Shadow Weaver, despite her being ostensibly a horrible person.

Grizzlor and Octavia?
I'm really hoping they'll turn out to be more of the old Horde cast like Mantenna, Leech, and Modulok.

I wish more inhuman designs where more prominent.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>I'm really hoping they'll turn out to be more of the old Horde cast like Mantenna, Leech, and Modulok.
Based on what? Because Nu-Ra designs look nothing like the old show.

Hordak did nothing wrong. He just wants to leave the pastel hell planet he's stuck on.

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E03.Signals.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_20190429_20081 (1920x1080, 182K)

I think Shadow Weaver’s backstory was just lifted straight from the source material. I am a little surprised they gave her a full blown flashback episode, though.

how old is that? did she get thiccer? what's her ass look like nowadays?

Now see, I'd actually want to watch that instead of what we got.

Attached: EE96B57F-61CD-4208-9CB9-59AAC2782E2C-46845-0000241151884DDB.png (800x992, 278K)

God I miss my Little Howler

>Cause this whole “best friend” stuff is really throwing me through a loop when it’s mixed in with what really looks like romantic and sexual behavior and terms she keeps using like “soul mates with a permanent unbreakable bond.”
Honestly, being utterly obsessed with a girl, and rationalizing it as “oh, I want to be her best friend” is pretty relatable as a lesbian.

Hey yall did you like the season but think there wasn't enough Catradora, did you miss whiny brat Glimmer we ll good news a short book prequel came out today...or was it yesterday? What ever. It on Amazon kindle? Audible and other places.

Attached: 1556708552708.png (438x638, 218K)

Took me a while to figure out what was what and where it was.

is that Entrapta's ahegao face?

I actually heard Catradora shippers complaining about that book, only gleamed it so I'm not sure why and didn't feel like digging deeper. Something about "sisters".

Threadly reminder:

Now this is mental illness

Like fucking clockwork. Tell me something, do you have a notepad on your computer with all these links on hand?

Attached: 1555609143472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

I like how in this graphic novel they announced scorpia and catra are meant to be looming threats like in a star wars movie poster and scorpia still can't seem intimidating.

Attached: D5f7g7OUYAA47c0.jpg large.jpg (1364x2048, 640K)

When is that going to be released?

>That cover
>The duo in the background
>Glimmer looks like a fucking alien
God this looks dumb!

Attached: I have no sides and I must kek.png (904x401, 646K)

It says they grew up as sisters during Catra's bio blurb which doesnt really mean anything.

If i had a reason for the "anger" I think it because show staff have said Glimmer and Bow are like brother and sister, which a lot of shippers have used as an excuse to condemn GlimmerBow shippers. So now peeps have something to throw back at them. Kinda like the age argument in voltron

Most recent interview with Noel explicitly described it as a crush.

In-universe explanation is that Scorpia's pretty socially clueless and doesn't recognise her own feelings (you think the Horde teach about the Birds and Bees?).

Writing reason is that tv is still touchy about gay romance in animated kids so
hoed, which is why you see more gay parents who only appear time to time, and if a major character is gay, it'll be a last minute hookup before the show ends.
Gay relationships are fine but gay romances in the way straight pairings get, is still out of bounds.

Nah, a similar anger happened recently when catra's voice actor also said adora/catra are sisters. While it doesn't mean anything it honestly seems like that spongebob meme.

So, shadow weaver is like adora's mom?
>adora/catra shippers: correct
And shadow weaver is also like catra's mom?
So adora and catra were raised together with the same mom?
So they're like sisters?
>adora/catra shippers:REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: tm.png (521x206, 12K)

They added a little moral greyness by giving her a justification of trying to resist the Horde and then a possible corruption.
I think 80's Light Spinner just switched sides for power straight up.

Given how hateble she is to the child target audience, more so than her old self, I wasn't sure if they'd do it.

February, apparently it's supposed to have a "reveal" in it.

I dunno, hopeless faith in the universe.

I don't mind if they look different, I'd just like more non humanoid characters, and more of the classic Horde.

To be fair the book does feature Octavia prominantly as a child, despite appearing as an adult in the series.
That's hard to reconcile. Unless there's two Octavia's I guess.

More characters in general would be cool. I like Catra's squad but it feels like apart from a handful of faceless stormtroopers they're the only people in the horde.

sure

Why haven't I seen this image discussed more by fans.

Hordak being a clone and Horde Prime's existence seems like a pretty a major spoiler

Attached: 1547030915075.png (1200x900, 1.61M)

I tried to see if someone had the full version of that image, but apparently no one did.

Does that really have much bearing on the situation? I suppose it introduces the possibility that Hordak will have some kind of identity crisis related to being a clone, or maybe something that ties Hordak Prime to Mara.

>Catra probably dead or banished to Beast Island
>tfw never gonna see her in force captain uniform

Attached: 1550375617281.jpg (799x999, 59K)

I mean I wasn't sure if Horde Prime would even exist given that he was a Filmation thing.
Mind you so is Imp.

>Octavia as a child
user, pls share.

She's pretty upbeat for a woman with giant pincers for hands. I wonder if they have delicious crabmeat inside.

Do you think Scorpia will ever figure it out?

I hope we see some of that concept art published somewhere. or is it already online somewhere?

user. Glimmer is an alien.

I want to see more of hordak's smile.

Can't find it now.
It was text only, just had her acting as one of the other cadets rather than the Captain she is on the show.

My guess is the author only had access to the script of She-Ra and picked up on that scene where baby Catra picked a fight with Octavia, not realising that she was an adult.

I'm just saying she looks weird.

That's a shame. I no longer watch this show because there are much better ones out there, but Octavia is one of the few really great designs they've put out. Hopefully they do a flashback or some fan artist takes initiative.

Going by "deepest lore" I've seen people mention and based on what light hope said.

Mara pulled the whole planet into a pocket dimension and apparently the planet no longer even has a sun because of it. I'm guessing she did it to save the planet from the entire horde with hordak and his forces being the left over stragglers on the planet when it went down.

So hordak's goal is to essentially phone home.

I feel like she was smarter when she was introduced. She knew all that force captain stuff. Pic related.

Attached: 31402.png (450x439, 16K)

she will realize it when it is too late

Attached: slit dress.png (437x639, 66K)

It seems extremely likely that Scorpia's parents and/or whoever raised her lied to her to protect her. If it seemed obvious that it was impossible to win, they lied to Scorpia to make their crushing defeat less soul wrenching for a little girl.

Attached: the only hetero thing about me is my chromia.png (1280x720, 852K)

Behold the male of Scorpia's species.

Attached: Lobster Peterson.png (960x960, 653K)

Great, now I can't unsee it.

Attached: 17_4-02.jpg (430x430, 37K)

But I ship Catra and Adora *because* sisters banging is so hot.

I always saw it that way.

WHORDAK!

Do not slut shame the supreme leader of the horde

Attached: tumblr_m3a94bELXy1qg82oto1_500[1].jpg (500x449, 67K)

>these two males shall fight for the attention of the female, and for the honor of fertilizing her eggs

>Hordak needs anchor arms

>7 episodes
fuck netflix I want more

Sorry, failed SJW trash isn't popular enough to support that sort of expense.

Will Kyle ever become a competent dangerous super soldier? They shit on him so often, it'd be perfect if he suddenly gained notable power. Just have Catra sabotage him in the end when it looks like they'll replace her with Chad Kyle.

>Scorpia will never carry her babies with you 24/7 on her back

Sad

Not to mention how much catgirl wants adora.

Well hopefully "soon" means less then 5 months

Pretty clear Netflix split the first season into two, since shorter seasons are good for the 'binge culture' Netflix is known for.

never. he still runs at the enemy with a long range weapon.

How can any straight and/or white guy with self-respect watch this show when there's a straight white kid who just exists as a punching bag for all the other characters to shit on? You realize the lesbians behind the show are using him as an effigy to take their rage out against you, right? Just because catgirl makes your peepee hard you support this crap? There's lots of hot catgirls in anime you could watch whose creators don't want you dead. Just be done with it and turn your balls in already.

rent-free

The best Kyle can hope for is Wimp Lo status.

Attached: YPvCBkR0.jpg (400x399, 23K)

>Mara knew Hordak
How old is Hordak?

We've seen Octavia and Grizzlor looked a lot like the dude in the background when the horde came back from kidnapping babies

Attached: Headshot_-_Octavia.png (360x450, 137K)

You must loathe Kim Possible because of Ron, at least before the final season.

might get a artbook hopefully

he looks worse in season 2, maybe he will keep deteriorating until he snaps or maybe he will remain a joke character through the whole series

Attached: kyle.jpg (863x401, 69K)

>kyle
>straight

>Kyle
>straight
user...

Attached: repkyle.jpg (640x640, 62K)

>Entrapta sees your dick
n-no

Attached: 1536102935720.png (708x1204, 743K)

>not even his boyfriend defends him when they want to put the blame on him
poor kyle

it's not 3 centimeters long

>only sucks tiny dicks

Attached: 18_6.png (1666x936, 1.47M)

He's an abuse victim, he lets the lizard rape him because no one else gives him the slightest hint of affection. He has Stockholm syndrome, just like all of you do as SJWs rape your minds.

Entrapta likes her dicks like she likes her food. Smol and cute.

Female lizards are often larger than males, and logically wouldn't have the same secondary sexual characteristics. I prefer to think Kyle's slammin' reptile puss.

Attached: only tiny dicks.png (1280x1280, 1.83M)

The lizards name is "Rogelio"

Does that still put a hamper on things?

Not really. Non-human culture may have non-human naming conventions.

Rogelio is a masculine Spanish given name, the long version of Roger, I think. Big Green could still be female, there are species of reptiles that posses both genders. So you shouldn't assume gender based solely on a name Did they intend this? This is some serious SJW mind games if they did

Considering you are reverse Satan, our mystery reptile probably swaps gender, and chose a middling boi as a mate for convenience.

>hordak and his forces being the left over stragglers on the planet when it went down.

I think like Hordak showed up later. Mara seems to be long ago, and the Horde showed up like 20 years before the present day (Adora's age + 5 years or so).

they call him a boy in that same tweet thread

this one still frame proves my headcanon that she should be wearing a leotard instead of the spats

Attached: 1538314974512.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Why must you ruin my futa bara scaley fantasy?

Kyle's going balls deep in sweaty reptile cloaca every goddamn night and you can't tell me otherwise. One time Scorpia woke up while he was going to Poundtown, Kyle just kept going as stared right into her eyes and blew her a kiss. He didn't break eye contact even when busted a fat load in Rogelio. Scorpia has stayed up to watch every night since.

Because faggots ruin everything.

He likes to manspread and show off his thighs too. He's practically asking for it.

Attached: she-ra.and.the.princesses.of.power.s02e06.multi.1080p.web.x264-amb3r.mkv_20190427_051333.066.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

I wonder when we're getting new outfits. I really like Catra's and Glimmer's looks.

I really enjoy murdora, murder-ra, cocaine-ra, etc

Attached: 1552931507875.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>Kyle
>Straight

Finally, an appropriate use of this image.

Kyle would never air kiss Scorpia unless he wants to sharpen Catra's claws with his bones

Attached: 1556167491154.gif (500x500, 684K)

Are there any gay men who watch this show?

>her face when some guy calls her cute

>lobster zarya
orangekisses pls stop

>using him as an effigy to take their rage out against you, right?
Then why do they make him so likable?

Attached: 1528499897044.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

They better reveal how she lost the eye. Preferably via trident thrusting, though offscreen is more likely for this show.

did Shadow Weaver breastfeed baby Adora? would the demonic magic have any effect on her milk?

Catra

She could still give him a hair job

I bet they're the same cancerous bandwagonners who deluded themselves into thinking Klance was canon and shat all over Sheith shippers for incest on the basis of them being close to each other since they were young and Keith saying he viewed Shiro as a brother

Sad.

Attached: scorpia and catra 1.png (899x879, 205K)

Attached: scorpia and catra 2.png (741x899, 234K)

I admit I'm a die hard Catradora shipper, but there is no denying that Catra and Adora had a sisterly styled relationship. While one day they might become more after a lot of character development for now sisters is the best description

Most of them are, I'm sure of it.

Could Light Hope assume direct control of She Ra if it wanted? Imagine Adora working to get all the First Ones tech up and running, only to let them use her like the rest of their machines.

Like usual, side-material books are written by people who have no idea what the show is about.
That's always the case, the studio just gives a very basic rundown of the characters to some random for-hire writer and tells them to make some glorified fanfiction about a show they don't care about.
It's never going to be addressed by the animated series. And is likely going to contradict it.

hordak's hot

Attached: daddy hordak.png (1400x1321, 868K)

He's a step down after two years of Voltron's fap fodder, but he'd still get it.

Attached: 1556476361926.gif (359x358, 579K)

headcanon accepted

It matters not, for he has already won. He has never not been winning.

I don't think so dude, i think robster girl base on moosefix
She's so fucking funny I ever seen.

Attached: 1110035.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

>dyke ra

Attached: ECDE9F0A-F1DA-4275-A6C7-BA3587D6DCAF.jpg (600x315, 12K)

Octavia is not a child in the book. There's a picture of her, she's the same as in the show flashback.

Attached: D5bvnvtWkAAKCgD.jpg (930x1350, 146K)

what if Imp is literally an Imp? now one might wonder how Hordak got one

I'm surprised in Shadow Weaver's origin episode her pupil was shota Micah rather than Castaspella.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pqlbo2EJR91ugu8i1_540.png (540x304, 147K)

I have a few gay male friends I watch it with. Two are full gay, one is bisexual.

Shoot, missed that page. I was wrong then.

Writing made her sound like one of them.

What about you, user?

HARO EVERYNYAN

Attached: D5h7zIrXoAAqQiu.jpg (1280x960, 88K)

I want this bitch to top me

Attached: 3442434333.jpg (540x304, 33K)

>Light Spinner will never pin you down and breed you

Attached: tfw.jpg (633x758, 31K)

So why was Glimmer picturing Catra in Scorpia's prom dress?

Attached: glimmer catra.png (417x849, 368K)

she's just thinking she's hot

She has a secret crush on Adoras girlfriend

Attached: 1556342752473.png (1199x882, 670K)

>Some people are pairing these two together
>Naturally, antis are coming out of the woodwork to start shitting up the fandom for attention.
Get me off this wild ride. I just want to have fun.

Attached: words fail me.png (188x153, 78K)

Is that a breakfast at tiffany's reference or am I overestimating the crew again?

Glimmer gives her huge tits when original Catra is FLAT

nobody's stopping you from having fun, user

Attached: 1556694255622.jpg (804x541, 142K)

This is hot...

So I finally went through S2. While it wasn't boring - except maybe the gay library part - it was really a big fucking nothing. Seemed like random stories put together with barely any progression overall. I like the character interactions and the action was okay I guess but I felt this season was just a filler.
Catra is the best as always. Got some delicious suffering too.
Adora is still only good if drunk but then she is super cute.
Entrapta was very tame.
I don't really know where is this "Scorpia wants pussy" story is going.
Rest is meh.

Attached: smuggest cat.jpg (1340x1080, 326K)

That outfit is simply "seductive femme fatale 101".

I'm a big and simple guy who would love to have a catgirl to protect but when I see these two together, it looks so repulsive. Maybe I'm just jealous.

which leads to the follow up question; why does Glimmer see Catra as a seductive femme fatale?

Catra's not that flat, and I think she's been growing. She looked pretty hot in asphyxiation scene.

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E07.Reunion.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapshot_22.02 (1920x1080, 167K)

What is an imp anyway?

She is gay just as everyone in dyke-ra.

I’m more concerned with why Glimmer doesn’t dress like she does in her fantasy. She looks so much better in that jacket than her normal clothes, and she clearly likes that style. I really do hope Glimmer gets a costume change eventually.

Threadly reminder:

>Seemed like random stories put together with barely any progression overall.
Not to put all the blame on Netflix, but I'm sure the weird 7 episode season didn't help. It wouldn't surprise me if they had to move episodes around to accommodate.

a demon that likes to screw you over
>'To this end, it came to be believed that imps were the familiar spirit servants of witches and warlocks, where the little demons served as spies and informants'
sounds familiar

not everyone is gay- I mean there's Bow and Hordak

Obviously for her return and power up.

Attached: tumblr_pqo38x6N9c1qg39x9o2_r1_500.gif (500x281, 687K)

Okay, but where do imps come from then? Do they just crawl out of Hell?

No one likes this show except SJWs and a handful of tasteless yuri fetishists; it is very unpopular. They don't want to waste money producing episodes of something that most people consider low quality trash.

Catra always talks to them in a flirty voice and moves around/fights graceful. From Glimmers POV she is a mysterious cat boss lady. I'm sure she can sense the sexual tension between her and Adora too.

Attached: catra bites.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I agree, and no matter how they try to downplay her body she is sexy as hell.

Dunno why Glimmer made her so seductive (maybe just to make her more intimidating and smooth and competent). But, Glimmer is the only character in the cast that was captured, tied up, and tortured by Catra, all while Catra taunted her. She was in a very James Bond kinda situation, so she now sees Catra as a super smooth and plotting James Bond style villain. She also has more experience with watching Catra’s carefully laid plans for world domination perfectly coming to fruition. We the audience, and to a degree also Adora, have seen Catra struggle behind the scenes, but Glimmer hasn’t. Catra probably seems way more put together and competent to Glimmer than she does to anybody else, especially since Glimmer doesn’t deal so well with plotting and planning and Catra’s style therefore rightfully intimidates her.

everything is fun and games until someone nearly dies

I sometimes forget that the Horde pretty much killed everyone's parents
at least there's still Angella and Bow still has his dads,
Bow's the only one who still has both parents and at least Glimmer has her mom
>you could say Shadow Weaver counts as Adoras and Catras mom

I thought I'm watching it for the ship but then I realized I watch it for the catgirl. And I'm not a furfag.

I think it would be pretty hard to play board games with BIG MEATY CLAWS!

Catra will disappear only to return stronger, riding a pink lion
>cue people: They're copying Steven Universe now!

Attached: Clawdeen.jpg (763x700, 307K)

Does anyone have any caps of him without his armor?

Attached: D5SgxArWkAEcPtx.jpg_large.jpg (1201x679, 49K)

Thank you

Attached: implying implications.webm (1920x1080, 1.39M)

No one cares, bitch

what the fuck are those backgrounds

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E02.Ties.That.Bind.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 131K)

any pics of Scorpia being cute when she's struggling to hold the pile of files?

Hes Adam weve been over this

They're almost inescapable these days. I just violently ignore them.

Attached: 1556641640192.jpg (1280x1811, 406K)

I like more the dad-accidentaly adopted daughter dynamic

I hope we can see some nice art of them before the discourse community inevitably runs them out.

Attached: tumblr_pqp9ml1rKB1u0q7hno1_1280.jpg (1280x864, 170K)

Either is cute, I just enjoy their scenes together. I'll admit I ship em, but I know that shit won't be canon.
Same here.

Attached: 1556569235110.jpg (1877x2048, 190K)

people say daddy-daughter dynamic and I don't see it
Rae's twitter didn't help and now whenever I see dad-daughter and entrapta-hordak in one sentence I think
>when they're into that sort of stuff...

Attached: raiseeyebrows.gif (350x197, 268K)

Using that pic to hide your shitty posting.

>Dishonoroburu.jpg

>why don't people understand my sarcasm and my feelings through the direct input of text
I don't want to say it, but you probably have autism. Even more so with that double spacing problem you got going.

>but gay romances in the way straight pairings get, is still out of bounds.

And when it comes, it won’t becenough because writers just add ‘MUH angst’ like every other tv romance plot.

>Reddit Spacing

This one or the one where she calls catra beautiful?

Attached: whycantholdallthesefiles.png (783x490, 458K)

>Horde files often have holes in them due to being punctured by Scorpia's tail.

Have some OC

Attached: Scorpiafiles.png (1280x1600, 518K)

>Bow banged Perfuma
>Bow banged Catra
>Bow wants Entrapta pussy
>Glimmer eternally cucked

how do those scorpion people do anything at all?

and I want a timeline, something more concrete than: 17 years ago a baby came around....

the Horde crashed when Micah was like 12
I am sure Glimmer remembers her dad and so does Bow's dad (the war veteran)
so if you take all of that together that means the Horde crashedlike at least ~23 years ago?
>older teens ages plus five years so Micah is an (almost) adult when he meets Angella
>How old are you?
>17
>Angella thinking: 365 days until I can tap that ass

They wouldn't necessarily even be contradictory. The Horde crash land, a portion of scorpion society offers them respite, another portion is distrustful or in conflict (could have been a scorpion coup or something, who knows), Horde helps allied side win and ends up the main power.

>Hordak actually asks Catra, "Was getting caught part of your plan?"
Took me out of the show. Thanks, Yea Forums.

>futa
You deserve to have your fantasies ruined.

rathergood.com?

/pol/ has brainwashed you.

why does the horde have batwings as a symbol when none of them have batwings?
except for Imp

So, Entrapta is some kind of mental incompetent and/or sociopath, right? Shows like this paint their black and white in broad strokes, but Entrapta actually conveys a sense that she doesn't even understand that what she's doing is hurting people.

I doubt that's the case. She knows she's helping out in a war, but she cares more about science than anything else.

That'd be neat.
I've seen the idea that Imp might be the result of some experiment, but I prefer the idea that Hordak found a tiny, baby-like creature with the ability to relay recorded sounds, and possibly shapeshift, and was smart enough to realise how useful that would be.

I'm so glad the crew was smart enough to "confirm" that most of the cast is 18+.

As long as no marketing material contradicts it, that's one less stick in the shipping war armoury.

>We must all make sacrifices in the name of science.
>Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
>When science is on the march, nothing can stand in its way!
>Scientists are like children told not to look in a particular room... Once their minds are set upon it, nothing will mean so much to them as their desire to uncover whatever is locked to them. No matter how disastrous the possible consequences, they regard their work as paramount, as though the pursuit of science constitutes its own moral imperative... Scientists pride themselves on objectivity, but they cannot be trusted to be objective when it comes to the morality of their own conduct.
>Once ze rockets are up, who cares vere zey come down?
"Zat's not my department," says Wernher von Braun.
>Being a scientist means never having to say you're sorry.

Hordak lets her play with all his shiny toys and gives her all the space and resources she needs without asking about ethics
what more could she want?

Imp must secretly be the real leader. That or Hordak just really likes batwings.

>Shows like this paint their black and white in broad strokes

You must have missed pretty much every villain having sympathetic side to them. Catra burned a peaceful village, Scorpia set up bombs to blow up a party, but they're portrayed like these uwu cinnamon rolls who just need love to be redeemed. At least Entrapta has an excuse of being autistic and not realizing what she's doing.

Eh, some side material tends to have canon info here and there, or even direct involvement from the showrunners. The YJ comic tie-in was really good about this.

According to Noelle herself, it's supposed to have a big reveal in it.

Entrapta has literal autism. This is just one example of the symptoms she has shown.

>Entrapta doesn't realize what she's doing is wrong
>Entrapta did nothing wrong
no, Entrapta just doesn't give a fuck
in the end what really matters is uncovering all of Etherias secrets and uncovering all the first one artifacts she can get her hands on

Glimmer, Catra, and Adora can't possibly be 18.

Source?

Hordak is a goth dude stuck on a pastel planet.

Maybe Imp is more than he seems? Nah, Hordak just likes the aesthetic.

>horde folders are often unsorted and unlabeled because they're incompetent

Hordak doesn't even insulate his cables. I think he might be kind of a brainlet.

Cause bat wings are a generic sign of evil, suitable for a children's toyline of baddies.
In universe, i guess Hordak has always had a bat-like appearance.

I think the original character of Imp was inspired by that red bat accessory to Hordak's original toy.

Personally I would find it funny if theyre playing it completely straight. By which I mean Scorpia isn't in lesbian love with Catra but just really wants to be her friend.

I binge watched season 2 on a whim cause I had nothing better to do this week, and besides the DnD episode, the only characters I seem to like so far in this show are Bo and Scorpia, the rest can pretty much die off for all I care.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2015-05-25-11h29m33s182.png (480x360, 166K)

Adora is described as being 17/18 and presumably Catra is the same.
No conformation but I'd guess Glimmer is slightly younger. Give her a few more seasons though.

Meanwhile crew are saying Entrapta is in her late 20's.

Attached: 20190503_011945.jpg (1054x1151, 358K)

>Meanwhile crew are saying Entrapta is in her late 20's.

Even better.

>Cause this whole “best friend” stuff is really throwing me through a loop when it’s mixed in with what really looks like romantic and sexual behavior and terms she keeps using like “soul mates with a permanent unbreakable bond.”

It's all towing the line like cowards. Scorpia clearly wants to fuck the cat but so long as they don't outright say it they can tease it as long as they want. It's kind of pointless here given we have secondary cast members who are already same sex couples but shows often have issues with making the main cast want the homo fuck.

In Scorpia's case it's pretty obvious she has a bit of an obsession but even a generation ago they'd just chalk it up to being "weird" about friends and the idea that she could be gay would be relegated to the fan community.

>Entrapta is in her late 20's.

Attached: 1369625278129.png (500x324, 31K)

>Meanwhile crew are saying Entrapta is in her late 20's.
Where have they said this?

>mfw could date Entrapta without it being creepy or pedophilia

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Go back to work on your portal machine, Hordak.

More big Entrapta boobers.

>Implying Entraptra isn't already there fixing it for him
user, he couldn't even properly insulate wires, he needs to keep his day job as a leader because that's something he's good at.

They're pretty insistent she's old enough to evade taxes.

Attached: 20190503_023002.jpg (1052x749, 226K)

Hm. That makes me want to have tea and scones with her. And ball-slapping mating presses.

Note that marketing might give another answer but for now, a lot of the characters seem to lean toward adultthood.

>Meanwhile crew are saying Entrapta is in her late 20's

Attached: When she's home alone.gif (290x285, 3.84M)

well she did do this at some point because of all the zarya comparisons

Attached: ClhdSjGUkAEufqS.jpg (600x750, 93K)

Damn I wanna fuck scorpia now

i just wanna fuck her desu

Attached: 960full-stefania-ferrario (1).jpg (960x1200, 361K)

Wiping her ass must be difficult.

That's what Kyle's there for.

>RESULTS FOR BENT OVER MATURE BLONDES

how does she change her tampon

So do we all but she's only into girls. Actual girls

god scratch that
can she just pin me down and fuck me into oblivion instead

Attached: 1500128583999.jpg (1000x731, 231K)

>Pads

>Even fucking Hordak is giving me vibes that he just wants to build his portal so he can just go home.
It'd be fine if he just left, but it's really hinting he's going to nullify the atmosphere in order for his portal to work.

I want to give her tender smooches

Does Mattel own any properties other than He-Man that could make for interesting portal crossover shenanigans? Are there any major MOTU characters that could show up that aren't cockblocked by the live-action movie?

So where does this show leave prince Adam?

So is she gay or is that just memeing

What do you think she shoots out her scorpion tail?

Underrated post.

Mattel? Besides board games it's stuff like hot wheels and barbie.

>Are there any major MOTU characters

I assume they can use he-man characters under the following conditions:
1. A literal who
2. The character that was introduced in a spinoff comic or non-canon material
3. They originate from a toyline. Like all those transformers toys who never appear in the shows the toylines are based on.

Apparently the old she-ra toyline gave glimmer a cousin who could shapeshift named double trouble

Technically you can start evading taxes as a little kid if you make enough. Also, fuck Entrapta for canonically evading taxes.
Also twenty isn't old, it's just not pedo. Entrapta is a literal autist so it's not surprising she's 20+ years old bust wears Miku Hatsune cosplay all the goddamn time, have you ever met a female college student weeb? That's what they fucking look like.

that's one of my favorite theories but i don't think they are allowed to use him so i doubt he's him

Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Ehasz, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Avatar had a very medieval philosophy: that if the avatar was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Ehasz can say that Aang became avatar and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Ehasz doesn’t ask the question: What was Aang's tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about the fire kingdom? By the end of the war, there is peace but all of the people aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aang pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby fire people, in their little fire cradles?

Attached: Noelle_Stevenson.jpg (220x284, 16K)

>Hordak always had a batlike appearance
maybe before his accident Hordak used to have batwings he could fold around his shoulders like a cape, then they got ripped off

>You are only allowed to have tits when you are almost 30
Science.

>Tumblr screaming that Entrapta X Hordak is pedophilia
>Writers, pic related

Attached: not so fast.gif (480x270, 876K)

>But he's abusing her
Only shouts at her like once when she goes in his lab without asking
>But he's taking advantage of a poor autistic woman
And then they infantilize am autistic woman like Entrapta can't make her own decisions

They're just mad it's not a lesbian couple

OG Hordak was supposed to have a bat-like appearance, Filmation was a full blown pig man and reboot is a vampire.

Attached: 1538193086907.png (500x375, 295K)

>they call Entrapta/Hordak abusive, while they ship Catradora, an outright antagonistic relationship

Fuck em. Entrapdak a cute.

Attached: she-ra.and.the.princesses.of.power.s02e03.multi.1080p.web.x264-amb3r.mkv_20190427_041745.464.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>OG Hordak was supposed to have a bat-like appearance, Filmation was a full blown pig man and reboot is a vampire
Well, he had a somewhat thicc nosferatu like appearance from the very start

Attached: hordak1_full.jpg (680x657, 160K)

>that long lick

Attached: sweet scorpia.png (747x807, 461K)

fuck it, lets get horny
not sure whether to do actual shading and add lace like in this outfit

Attached: scorpia -flats-.png (4000x4000, 1.32M)

NO, DON'T LOOK THE CAT IS ABOUT TO GO FULL OWO, STAY AWAY

Attached: She-Ra.and.the.Princesses.of.Power.S02E02.Ties.That.Bind.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG.mkv_snapsho (1920x1080, 931K)

holy fucking shit, did you make this?
First of all, where can I find more of your stuff
Second of all, is there a nsfw version
Third of all, can I give you money to draw things

I think this is right, and assuming this isn't just flavor text we're about to hit this part

>"Adora’s defection drives almost all of Catra’s decisions and actions for the first half of the series as she initially tries to bring Adora back to the Horde... but then realizes with Adora out of the picture, it’s Catra’s time to shine, and she like that state of affairs very much"

Attached: catraconcept.png (1048x462, 251K)

Now that I think about it, Mara is the name of a character who appeared in the New Adventures of He-man.

Maybe they're allowed to use that He-man. Noelle did say that spaceships where a major thing here, and it was more sci-fi themed.
That would throw off a lot of haters.

He does have those little nubs on his back...

so this is why Hordak went for Scorpia's kingdom first.

Attached: 1547667987294.png (403x402, 178K)

I doubt that, I think the name was just a coincidence.
I still believe in the Mara = Madame Razz theory.

Since Catra and the lizard guy are there, has the Horde just been collecting all the cute animal-girls?

>literal backless dress with slits on both sides of the legs

Hordak is a thot.

this part made me so angry and sad at the same time.

Attached: 1547039611712.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

So Hordak is the alternate-reality-form of Elon Musk?

Attached: morelikeelonMUSTbemynextpresident.jpg (764x824, 123K)

>likes technology and is always around it, though his underlings (Entrapta) does most of the work
>is autistic
>probably underpays his underlings

Checks out. Someone get Hordak on Joe Rogan.

Attached: elon-musk-joe-rogan-blunt-1536341297-compressed.jpg (1000x669, 95K)

They're all insecure people using the power other people have given them to force their broken world view on others. Catra is the best example, since she's just acting out on feeling like she needs to prove herself to the world by beating Adora. She's just using the Hoard, which she otherwise doesn't give a shit about, as a vessel for her insecurities.

Even Hordak is probably some stupid cuck that lost a space war and is trying to claw his way back into space to get his ass kicked again.

Is he the only white male character in the show? Explains why he's the whipping boy of the creator.

>>Shadow Weaver is a succubus
>>Entrapta is the new socially awkward unwashed greasy sidekick.

Makes sense.

Attached: Slacktra.webm (1920x1080, 403K)

>Even Hordak is probably some stupid cuck that lost a space war and is trying to claw his way back into space to get his ass kicked again

Text size is for ants, but that's basically what he is. He's a clone of Horde Prime trapped on Etheria. He's using the portal hoping to bring the rest of the Horde through so they can curbstomp Etheria and he can get in good with Horde Prime again.

Catra is a lucky cat.

>i have a chance

Attached: IMG_1226.jpg (412x295, 12K)

enscorpia is the new jaspidot hee

How fit are you user. I hear she likes fit, small girls.

Any popularity of that ship I've seen is from shippers desperate to get scorpia away from catra so she doesn't ruin catra/adora.

Same thing is happening with scorpia/lonnie.

how could she when spinnerella is right there

I mean, in fairness, Catra doesn't care about Scorpia so...

Nah, I just ship Enscorpia because Scorpia picked her up that one time. I'm a poly shipper (it's just my favorite leg of the Horde OT3) so Catradora is a non-factor.

>she thinks they finally have a moment
>Shadow Weaver flashback is about... Adora
I just want to love and support this kitty.

My favorite part of the entire season is Catra trolling them by just doing nothing..

Why was Bow so against the idea of taking Catra as a prisoner? Why does nobody in the rebellion understand how war works?

he doesn't want his chances of having a catgirl gf to be in jeapardy

this user gets it

Attached: 1556432911979.png (1080x1080, 475K)

The type of showrunner tweets I actually like seeing

>Adora: Ha ha, my knife now

Attached: knifetoknow.jpg (1080x967, 193K)

Rules of the horde

A few gay friends at once user? Is this a sex thing? It feels like a sex thing.

Do you suck dicks? In a row?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmHp_D0wNGY

and what's wrong with that?

The flashback was so depressing I honestly thought it was going to show some sort of moment between Catra and Shadow Weaver. Someone hug this poor kitty.

I need this image with Hordak now.

>tfw no ruthless catgirl force captain wife to feed and pet every day when she comes home from hunting rebel scum

Attached: just let it go.webm (1600x1080, 673K)

Maybe it’s why he crashed.

reply w/ draw /r/s I might get to them later today.

I feel like that's the surface explanation, and the thing maybe Catra tells herself, but Catra's characterization in this show is one of the things keeping me invested and wanting more.

Catra is a pretty strong representation of a person raised in an abusive, unhealthy relationship with her parental figure, with a dependence on her adoptive sister and protector. The momentary incompetence that allows the heroes to win the day isn't just the writers going "oh fuck they still have to save the day somehow uhhh...uhhh...okay! Scorpia sucks at manual dexterity and drops the remote or some shit," at least, not always. Catra brings her insecurity to work for her, as well as her grudge against Adora, and those things combine to handicap her judgement in critical moments, something everyone else in the show seems very much aware of, at least in the Horde.

Glimmer and Bow seem to be the only ones who've fallen for Catra's femme fatale act. She really just wants to be scratched behinds the ears and told she's a good girl, but she'd probably rather drown than admit it, because she's been bit so many times she doesn't trust anyone anymore.

Catra getting her head pet

Attached: 1551126708857.png (853x880, 276K)

HordakElon, please?

>Glimmer, what's that you have there?
>A knife!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's quite the photoshopping effort.

Attached: Wayne's Society.png (599x462, 427K)

Because it's funny (except for that DnD episode. That was just mean)

I still don't get Catra x Adora. An actual foundation for a relationship exists with Scorpia and Catra, but they're going with the very likely abusive and emotionally draining couple? Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1546338096750.jpg (717x705, 51K)

I would produce an incalculable amount of kittens with Catra. You just need to pinch the back of her neck, and she'll calm right down.

It's because of the hero/villain relationship that people want to see.

Catra's emotional baggage is very firmly tied to Adora, and outside of shipping, they have shit to iron out.

Hordak crashed as a horny teen but in the end he started getting sick of the planet and now he wants to leave because everyone is an idiot

Seconding Hordak Elon please.

He's gonna open portals to send us to Mars, guys.

I want more sexually aggressive Scorpia.

A lipstick wearer in the new She-ra?!

you think Scorpias lips are naturally black?

Its the more interesting story

>Not Catra x Glimmer

one-sided BowxEntrapta while she gets banged by everyone in the horde and Bow has to listen to Catra teasing him about it

With short seasons now, will we get episodes centered around Mermista, Perfuma, and Frosta? It feels like Adora, Glimmer, Catra, and Entrapta are the real main characters.

*Cue "Oh Joy Sex Toys" cuck comic

>Bow's crush is fucking the enemy and all his friends are lesbians

>Bow to catra: I wish I was more like Entrapta
>Catra: I don't think you can handle that much
>Bow:...what?!

If I were to write legit Scorpion people lore, I'd have them start as nomadic group with minimal settlement that realized humans with thumbs can build shit and focused on enslaving neighbors for manual labor to build scorpion cities and monuments.

Now slavery is a key component of Scorpion culture or else it'll collapse back to nomadism.

I desire more

>Scorpia with 3-6 of her babies all clinging to her body
>she tries to keep fighting for the Horde but can't because her body is one big weakspot with all her babies clinging
>has to tell her co-workers she can't just leave them at home

I want this.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>tiny dot eyes
lol dumbass scorpions

who's the dad? did Kyle do something right in his life? is interspecies babies a thing in She-Ra?

>the horde crash lands on planet on their turf
>Scorpias people thinking: it's free work force
>the horde kicks their butts and takes their land
>The horde: It's free real estate and we got a shiny new red-glowing crystal

Not sure but I can see it.

>Catra insults Scorpia too far
>In anger/frustration Scorpia rapes Kyle
>decides to keep the babies because she's a good girl

>is interspecies babies a thing in She-Ra?
You just made me imagine a kid with cat ears and eyes, pincers, and a cat tail with a small barb; with an older Adora asking 'How did that work?'

wonder if Hordak gives his workers parental leave

nah, they covered that in health class

Adora dressed as Kaneda and Catra dressed as Tetsuo. Bonus points if they're screaming each other's names.

Attached: Loud Yelling of Names.png (1500x1569, 1.98M)

I am so sorry Bow, you don't deserve this and I hate myself for this

Attached: IamsorryBow.jpg (371x394, 79K)

The fact that Hordak let Entrapta sit on the arm rest of his throne is just screaming they have rough genius sex with Entrapta autistically describing the entire journey Hordak sperm takes to reach her egg to fertilize, getting him off describing how only the best sperm cell gets the honor of egg fertilization.

OWNED

>at the end of She-Ra Bow wants to tell Entrapta about his feelings
>Bow: I am so happy you came back
>E: I guess you make a better baby sitter, I've read scientific papers stating robots aren't good with babies
>Bow: I- that you're already- I am happy to take care of ou-
>E: I am not sure who the dad is, I've made mathematical equations to figure it out and rounded it down to three potential fathers. I'll guess we see in roughly six more months.
>Bow stands up and leaves

ENOUGH!

Attached: NOT DRAWN BY ME.jpg (1280x1598, 231K)

This scene looks like it was animated in Flash.

>Shadow Weaver is a succubus

Attached: micah.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Why are these degenerates use russian word for Dawn as a name for some dyke?

>I'm a poly shipper

Attached: ox5pkob6wm921.jpg (1264x632, 368K)

People on tumblr wanting a "Friends to enemies, to frenemies to lovers" story, or something along that line, is sort of a meme.
Tumblr is really horny for lesbians.

Attached: 1550117882.jpg (2647x3000, 1.47M)

Getting knocked up by an alien cyborg sounds like something she'd be into
For science

He cute, no wonder he got to impregnate a literal goddess.

It's more like I want to watch?

I like this pairing, if only for the size difference.

Attached: SRatPoP_S2_E6_0088.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: Frosta_doodle_1.png (4000x3600, 3.33M)

I don't know. She's not the perfect height. She wouldn't be able to get down on her knees but she can't stand upright either.

>Tumblr likes Lesbians

Next you'll be telling me that water is wet.

I'm just saying what I said because Scorpia is the only one to love Catra (not necessarily romantically, but I wouldn't be opposed to it). It will probably never beat the affection Adora gave to Catra but goddamn it, Scorpia is trying!

She can just rest on her hair-hands at the optimal height.

>making up sexual fantasies for shows you don't watch
user, Rogelio was confirmed as a dude in season 2.

This is hot, more Bow cuck fantasies please

>>inb4 it stings you after saying it wouldn't, because it's a scorpion.

Attached: 1555406207018.jpg (516x536, 20K)

That story still makes no sense. If the Scorpion is smart enough to talk to the frog and negotiate a ride, it should be smart enough to not commit suicide.

That story is destroyed by its own logic
By nature a Scorpian would do its up most to preserve its life, it doesn't sting just because, it stings cause it wants to live.

Also pretty sure that story has a racist origin

She's the perfect height for Hordak to kiss the top of her head and loom over.

It's an Aesop's Fable.

I thought the Aesop equivalent was The Farmer And The Viper?

You're right, they say the scorpion story first emerged in Russia.

>Aesop's Fable.

Sp it definitely has a racist origin

How?

Alright, that's cute.

Attached: 1555948016080.jpg (1546x1740, 946K)

That's kinda hot!

Attached: 1555831453315.jpg (522x522, 110K)

Guys don't make me watch She Ra because of cute evil women

But that's the best part!

Attached: 17_10.png (415x405, 206K)

I can literally never have too much Murder-Ra.

He finds Hordak's porn folder labeled 'totally not porn' and all pictures are of Entrapta from Hordak's pov

I'm trying to watch clips off youtube but all the results are autistic reaction videos and amvs

What would be the easiest way to convince Entrapta to let you knock her up, for science?

She seemed pretty wet when Hordak mentioned other planets existed.

>scorpia -flats-.png
So how about scorpia -stacked-.png too?

Let me show you photos of our neutrino detectors. Then we can talk about subatomic particles and the new math for what we think gives things mass. If you already have that figured out thats cool, I can show you theoretical designs for a partial dyson swarm, because a sphere would never work, and you only need a partial one before it becomes more efficient to use the energy to build other types of reactors... in theory.

Attached: Neutrino Detector.jpg (2732x1366, 1.1M)

Nah man. When baby adora arrived shadow weaver was already acknowledged in the Horde. Took at least a few years. Rewatch the episode and check her clothing.

Convince her there's a genetic component to princess abilities and/or compatibility with first one tech.

Her own body would make for the best test control, as she knows her own variables. The hard part will be in convincing her you're the best choice to fertilize her, and that it's best done with traditional bareback fucking rather than by artificial means.

Hordak discovers the plan and is intrigued, immediately ordering you to get to work helping Entrapta conceive as quickly as possible. You are now her breeding assistant.

>AMV's
Are you Joking? all I saw were analysis videos and clip shows.

tried something different with the shading. not sure i like it.

ye i made this.
no nsfw version, but i was considering drawing another pic of her
and i got nowhere at the moment

Attached: scorpia.png (4000x4000, 2.84M)

I quite enjoy the updated version. Not a big fan of what you did to the lip, makes her look like she drank milk too fast.

just waiting for the episode where the lizard guy hollows out Kyle’s twink ass

First season felt like a proper season, I felt S2 barely had a overarching story, or just started developing it at the very end, and finished with a fucking cliffhanger.

What other pic were you thinking?

well theres an idea

i dunno

Attached: scorpia milky.png (1241x1044, 728K)

>i dunno
Ass-shot. When I doubt. Do an ass-shot if you didn't do one already.

I'm thinking workout gear, like short shorts and a sports bra while she pumps iron

>pumps iron
pump my ass, slut

i would be ok with scorpia/lonnie, lonnie seems like someone who would treat her well

Seconding something with Lonnie, or drunk Adora.

Seconding booty. Always seconding booty.

Attached: 5efe43859ff30b94c65c2aed9e412589.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

Did that sound better in your head?

>drunk Adora
YES
also found this other one imgur.com/a/dsgROX4 not that the thread wanted it, or anything

Attached: DN6JSiZU8AAIyOv.jpg (1386x1080, 245K)

I like this with Catra in Scorpia's arms

just calling you shit, chief

If you want to be dissuaded from watching the show, go to desuarchive.org/co and do a search for "Noelle Stevenson". Once you read her opinions on men hopefully you'll be cured.

I just like the idea of the guy being railed calling the person railing him a slut.

>Catra
Too easy.

“Fucking Carthaginians never change.”

I wonder if Kyle misses Adora too but just isn't as vocal about it. The only time I remember them interacting Adora was upset because he made a mistake that held the team back, but that was during training and even back then Adora seemed to take on the role of being their leader a little. Considering her personality and that she ends up being one of the "good guys" she was probably one of the few people who ever cut him any slack outside of training exercises, even if they weren't friends or anything like that she was probably at least the only one who didn't bully him.

I really want to give you money to draw some more she-ra stuff.

May I nitpick?
It's kinda weird how you can see one of her nipples through the lingerie, but not the other

>Adora wouldn't pick on him
I feel like Adora just kinda goes with the crowd and does whatever other people think is right. It's part of why she sucks so much as a protagonist - no spine. She probably dumped on him too. Maybe worse, because maybe she felt it was justified by a higher purpose.

>dyke ra
How does it feel to be an utter cuck

>Scorpia steals a small boat to rescue Catra from Beast Island
>Good thing she got there when she did because Catra is weakened from some disease
>Catra warns her that she'll need to stay on the opposite side of the boat at all times or risk getting infected
>Hugs Catra
>Gets infected, too weak to row back and getting them both stranded
>"It's in my nature."

Seemed like it was mostly backstory, but that’s good because Hordak was woefully underutilized in season 1, and seeing Catra repeat shadow weaver’s arc was interesting.

The big weirdness is entrapta, who seems totally cool just wrecking everything she touches. She was basically what let Catra get close to beating the rebellion, and now she’s helping Hordak with his creepy space science.

So for all the laying blame on Mara, I get the feeling her sending Etheria to a random dimension and wrecking large parts of the first ones facilities was for the greater good.

I just had a flashback to Shane Diesel banging a small girl and you can see the damned bulge in her pelvis as she's yelping. I know you can stretch those cavities out, and it's actually my fetish, but d-

Hold on boner.

You tell me.

Attached: brainlet6.png (207x243, 6K)

so when is he going to show up?

Attached: skeletor_hero.png (1200x680, 1.48M)

Movie is in works, they can't use He-Man characters right now. Have some Weaver.

Attached: Shadow Weaver Feet.png (1024x1024, 775K)

How did this serious business queen become the joker of the group?

Simply distract her with some high tech and you can do anything to her while she is experimenting.

>serious business
take her away from the office
it's really not the hard to get, it happens to me every day after work

also, she's a little kid

frosta's cute
CUTE
also, from the thumbnail, I thought the leftmost pic was bottomless

appreciate the suggestions but thought id roll with something more explicit
kinda based off of here's hoping i dont go on a vacation for this

probably post it over on /aco/ somewhere when done since this is close to bump limit

really dont care much about this show and dont intend to watch it, so youd probably be disappointed. only came because i noticed stefania pics honestly

fuck. its in the sketch layer but i forgot to do it on the lines

Attached: scorpia fun times -wip-.png (4000x4000, 1.72M)

Please make a happy Kyle version. Boy has enough suffering in his life.

>>/aco/3158276
here's a she-ra thread on /aco/

>really dont care much about this show and dont intend to watch it, so youd probably be disappointed
FUCK IT, I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY TO DRAW SOMETHING ELSE

Well I just came back. A lot of the art is terrible.

Post more Shadow Weaver

Attached: 1542229249124.jpg (465x313, 53K)

Probably, I assume light hope tried to stop her and that's why mara destroyed that building that adora had to repair.

I don't assume light hope was purely the bad guy in the situation though, maybe pulling a planet into a pocket dimension was the right thing at the time, but probably had long term repercussions.

>Why do you have to make Catra so mean?
>the simulation is designed to be as realistic as possible
What if Catra left after reliving the promise moment, and she didn't actually leave Adora to die after telling her that their friendship ending was the best thing that ever happened to her? On one hand I would be disappointed that Catra didn't actually go that hardcore, and on the other hand it would make Catradora somewhat believable as a non-abusive ship.

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

That's an interesting thought. That really does activate my almonds.

who cares if catradora is abusive, this isn't tumblr, you can ship shadowweaver with the girls if you want to

>who cares if catradora is abusive
So far in western cartoons we've been getting lesbian main characters who get happily ever afters in series finales. So I think it'd be interesting for She-Ra to have the protagonist and her main antagonist both be lesbians that had feelings for each other, but it didn't work out. And Catra might even be so damaged that she can't even find love with Scorpia.

Oh shit is this Miscontoon? I don't know how to feel about possible lewds of Frosta.

what about we have a happily abusive ship, after getting cucked with jaspis i want more malachite tier ships

welp. didnt get a vacation, at least.
here ya go:

i wish i was under scorpia in that pic being solved by her pincer-tipped shaft

Yeah, not going to happen, they're not going to portray gay relationships under a bad light. This season already had an example with Bow's dads, I liked them, but was very dissapointed with how fast the tension about their son joining the princesses and fighting a war was defused when they seemed to have very strong reasons to have abandoned the cause and focused on their role as historians.

what do you think of spinnerella/netossa?

That's because Bow's dads are probably the only gay couple that's going to be plot-relevant, so if they're portrayed as dysfunctional, it would kind of look like the show's shitting on gay families. But if there are many lesbian couples/ships in the show, then it's possible to explore dysfunctional relationships as well. Noelle mentioned a similar view in regards to female characters in an interview (i.e. in shows with few female characters women tend to be perfect, but if most characters in the show are women, you can make them flawed).

Barely remember what their deal was, besides netossa being a joke.

All the side characters in this show are amazing. Yet the main trio are boring and annoying.

Bless you user

Attached: SPOOK.webm (640x360, 301K)

god, the wiki for this series is as autistic as you would expect
half the articles have fanfiction inserted right into them,

Attached: She-Ra.And.The.Princesses.Of.Power.S01E05.1080p.WEB.x264-CRiMSON.mkv_snapshot_13.06_[2019.04.10_04.1 (1920x1080, 1.22M)

What's the wiki?

I mainly watch for Entrapta

Glimmer is amazing and she is my friend

Attached: She-Ra.And.The.Princesses.Of.Power.S01E08.1080p.WEB.x264-CRiMSON.mkv_snapshot_06.04_[2019.04.10_04.5 (1920x1080, 1.81M)

she-raandtheprincessesofpower.fandom.com/wiki/She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power_Wiki

what fucked up his body like this? it can't possibly just be etheria's atmosphere?

My guessing is Horde prime

This show would be 100 times better if it only followed the horde side

>Hordaks a clone
>Hordak fucked up in the past and got beaten so badly he's in that state now
>Hordak's treatment of shadow weaver and Catra is just him mirroring how Prime treated him
>Hordak still wants to get back to his world and to Horde Prime to get back in his good graces
I swear everyone on the Horde side had shitty parents
bet Catra is also going to mirror Hordak by trying to get back to the Horde and into his good graces because I can't see her go to the Princesses side

Attached: dd5pahh-0cdf8626-ce6e-47b2-a511-849cd734d5b2.png (1080x3902, 2.73M)

Yes, and I'm sure that already exists anyway.

Attached: 830ca1a1-c942-4852-8d45-4dc2399f398a.png (1210x792, 166K)

But then we wouldn't have enough Adora.

Attached: 17_8.png (1665x937, 1.65M)

You're saying that like it's a good thing

Of course we will. Catra will have a tied to her room in a Slave lia outfit

Yeah either Horde prime pulled a Thanos where he removed parts of Hordak's body for failure.
Or he pulled a Mecha Frieza and came back thanks to Horde prime

Where does the third lever lead to? One is for a pit, the other one is the lab lever?

I would have assume the crash, personally

What the fuck did he do so badly to get banished?

awesome
wish i could draw

He put Pineapples on the pizzas during the annual Horde victory after party

Sex dungeon.

God amongst men

>Catra pulls the wrong lever and they end up in Entraptra's sex dungeon
>Once there, she sees a tied up Hordak and Entraptra in S&M gear
>There is an awkward silence for a few seconds, before Entraptra goes back to what she's doing
>Catra is scarred for weeks afterwards

the ice loli is cute.
i thought i hated her and then pic related happened and i wanted to pat her head and upload her art to deviantart.

Attached: frost bane.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

If I'm being serious, I can see two possibilities. The first is the obvious answer, where he failed at conquering some critical planet and was punished for being incompetent. His hyper focused attitude towards creating portal technology may be indicative of him overcompensating for how he failed in the past, or just showcasing the flaws that led to his defeat in the first place.

The second option is more emotionally driven, where he failed Prime through an act of weakness such as sympathy or mercy. His behavior now is an attempt on his part to correct his flaws and do what must be done to return to Prime.

In both cases, there are possibilities to explore his identity as a clone and whether he is his own individual, or just a failed extension of Prime.

Ha. But really though, what the fuck happened?

>Hordak is the leader of the Etherian Horde and wants to conquer the planet. Cold-hearted and cruel, Hordak has a near-pathological need to succeed and is obsessed with failure. A warlord from another universe, Hordak is actually a clone of Horde Prime, an evil conquering despot who rules most of the known universe. Hordak prefers to leave the duties of actually running a military empire to his underlings (Shadow Weaver in Season one, Catra in Season Two) while he focuses on building his portal machine...in order to open a portal and bring the rest of the Galactic Horde through to crush Etheria! Then Hordak will go back to being in Horde Prime's inner circle, as he was always mean to be!

>is a clone of Horde Prime
>He was a part of Horde Prime's inner circle
>Near pathological need to be successful and hates failure
>Something happened to make him be sent to a pocket dimension

Was he a weakass clone that was sent to another dimension like yesterday's trash/failed experiments or was he getting too powerful and had to be gotten rid of for fear of him usurping power?

Attached: ...I have a question.png (243x218, 20K)

>to explore his identity as a clone and whether he is his own individual, or just a failed extension of Prime.
I hope that does happen, to be honest.

I think the running theory is that Long ago in a distant land, I, Mara, the shapeshifting princess of power, unleashed an unspeakable goodness! But a foolish metallic warrior wielding a robot army stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung his clone into another dimension, where my goodness is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the other dimension and undo the future that is She-ra!

I feel as tho Horde Prime was the dad that would give you a choice. Either he beats you for faailing or he distroys your X-box and Hordak chose to be beaten.

Attached: 14_2-01.jpg (633x633, 80K)

>Getting too powerful

The guy can't even insulate his cables and you think he was TOO good at his job?

Honestly, he was probably worried about the big picture, not the little things. This is probably what's going to bite him in the ass soon, if not already.

If Hordak is a clone, it brings up the possibility of there being multiple clones.

That's an interesting idea, thr big bad and then all his generals and henchmen being cloned of himself.
I don't think I've seen that done before.