Tony will not get to face them in the movies. Does not feel good

Tony will not get to face them in the movies. Does not feel good.

Attached: BB77360C-3788-4157-BCBB-A31BA53E114F.png (990x762, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foZ0JmkloLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They really should have done an Iron Man 4 after Civil War dealing with Tony trying to fight someone like the Mandarin while being limited by the Sakovia accords

Don’t get how you skip these guys and go with OC Whiplash/Dynamo hybrid and Aldrich Killian.

AIM was wasted as Memento’s guys. It sucks. I wanted beekeepers and MODOK. Also weren’t there rumors of Chen Lu?

Tony and Hank bet their enemies in a games of poker. Tony won Ultron, but lost his other good villains.

Think that's bad?

Attached: 1757441.jpg (640x360, 41K)

I loved Modok and Abomination in Super Hero Squad.

>cap will never fight zemo

Attached: DW zemo.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

>mcu poker night never ever

Attached: EMH thingxhulk.webm (704x396, 2.98M)

I'm still pissed that Jeremy Renner never wore the Hawkeye mask.

>Abomination will never be used again despite being kept alive and put in prison for the express purpose of using him again
>The Leader will never be used despite the fact that the movie ended with a cliffhanger teasing him
>Betty is completely and utterly forgotten despite all her value to Banner's development and everything of value she contributed was stapled onto Black Widow for convenience's sake

But yay, we got to see Thunderbolt Ross in a couple cameos ten years later.

Mandarin is too racist while MODOK istoo weird for casuals

>a racist stereotype and a midget stereotype
Good. These terrible villains should be forgotten.

Arnim Zola is just as weird as MODOK and they found a way to fit him into 2 movies.

My bet is that Mandarin is being saved for Shang-Chi. He’s going to be his father

Firstly, in MCU he appears as a human and a computer programm, never using a robot body.
Secondly, a scientist backing himself up as a program is a lot easier to digest for normies than a psychic stuck in big head mode.

I never saw the Green Lantern film because I don't hate myself. Did Hector Hammond go into big head/discount MODOK mode in that? If so, it may be why MODOK isn't gonna happen in the MCU because fuck Green Lantern and everything even remotely similar to that movie.

What I meant is that they could easily do a watered down, not-weird version of MODOK same as they did Arnim Zola. Not saying it would be good, but that they've already shown that they'll do that. MCU MODOK would likely just be a Stephen Hawking dude in an electric wheelchair and speaks with a robot voice box.

youtube.com/watch?v=foZ0JmkloLM

>Abomination will never be used
>The Leader will never be used
Says who?
Is there some production reason not to use them in later movies?

I heard that Marvel going to use them in Tunderbolts as antagonists (or Leader at least).

>Disney does not own the distribution rights to The Incredible Hulk and have to split all revenue generated by that film with Universal
>The Incredible Hulk was the least successful film in the MCU both financially and critically
>Having recast Banner means that they are limited to what they can show and reference from that movie in order to maintain continuity

It's still canon and all, but Disney would rather just forget about it for all those reasons. Ross showing up in Civil War is pretty much the only bone they're ever going to throw for that film and he was included because Ross is the only existing MCU character who fit the role they needed for Civil War.

Exactly because they fucked this up right here saying it's too goofy or weird while they have a fucking quipfest with the weirdness elsewhere in the MCU with talking raccoons and crazy gods. IM3 showed how little they stopped giving a fuck about comics or noticing other adaptions that weren't their own made up bullshit.

For all those saying no one cared about the Mandarin, I realized this animated version actually stuck very well in my mind and others, enough as a kid to make me start reading Iron Man and then liking these characters to this day. Everyone forgets on purpose that Mandarin has been cool in the comics and has had very cool successful adaptions.

Hollywood came by, saying it owes China too much to ever suggest a Chinese-flavored bad guy and has to change everything for it's own sake. We all know that movie blatantly wanted to make fun of it's source material and got stuck with an horrendous reception because of it. This is why I just don't trust or want to trust Hollywood anymore, they're utter incapable of adapting ANYTHING at this point because it's obvious they just want the pre-selected popularity the other mediums established, by will make their own story and franchise from it.

Why support that anymore?

This is what having a lack of imagination looks like. This is also why we can't have cool things because virtue signalers with no morals at all try to tear creative products down to feel better about their lack of accomplishment or worth.

Casuals eat whatever is put in front of them by pre-selected champions of success. They're okay with a talking raccoon, they can be made to be okay with other zanny ideas from comics. Comics come first, not normie shallowness and politic correct things.

Exactly. MODOK means MACHINE ONLY DESIGNED ONLY for KILLING. That can be up for intrepretation just to have the name and idea in the movie, but I think they can ever get away with the big head monster, they just need an explanation as to what it is.

A good actor would sell it too.

He won't fight Fin Fang Foom either

>"Friday: activate Wrong Trousers protocol."

>This is what having a lack of imagination looks like. This is also why we can't have cool things because virtue signalers with no morals at all try to tear creative products down to feel better about their lack of accomplishment or worth.

Fucking this, I was sick of that shit back in the late 00's and appalled at how far it's gotten in the 2010's with Twitter and Clickbait bullshit doing that.

I can't fucking believe Fox+Saban did a better job with the Marvel cartoons than anyone else.