Miss Danvers, you people don't knock the door IN SPACE?!

Miss Danvers, you people don't knock the door IN SPACE?!

Attached: peni-parker.jpg (1300x650, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, Peter Parker, the Kree have a little saying:

Get on your knees.

Enough of this. Peter is for Mantis!

I've got something you can knock up, petey boy

Miss Danvers you're trying to seduce me...

Attached: 02a77f5836f24117547b0c425d4d0547d66efcd0.jpg (600x300, 22K)

Pls stop. I'm don't want to be aroused by this.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "YOU PEOPLE"?

Honestly, the idea of Captain Marvel kicking in Peter Parker's door, knocking off his pants with an energy blast, forcefully taking his fright-limpened cock in her mouth and sucking it until it turns hard then riding it like an F-16 doesn't interest me at all.

And asking him if he knows why they call it the cockpit

It's Ms. Danvers, shitlord.

Then the crazy stuff happens.

Attached: 1554165550772-gif.webm (1894x786, 2.79M)

Indeed.

>mh, what else you got for me this time Parker?

who's seducing who?

Attached: DcZcuC6XUAUoOJg.jpg (700x721, 83K)

That is a spider ass

Carol bashing through teaching Peter wonders

All the while, leg locking his waste and flying him into the upper atmosphere so he knows what would happen if he asked her to get off him

Actually the Kree, as a culture and people, are practically frigid.
They are fighters, not lovers.

But that is mainly because the women are psychically spayed when they hit puberty, because if they didn't, they would go into heat like lionesses and that would hamper the war effort (Yes, really).

If they ever have the balls to play Carol as a feral Kree (which she technically is) and she's never been in heat yet because she's not hit 'puberty' yet because Kree live three times as long as humans... that could be fun.

It's colonel Danvers. civilian.

But Mantis is more threatening.

Attached: 1526442639324.png (1200x1000, 829K)

It's time we see reverse oviposition.

>>leg locking his waste

Messy.

I really dislike Brie, but I actually find Carol at least tolerable, and this ship is somehow incredibly endearing. I think I'm broken.

Attached: 1528591116118.jpg (500x325, 52K)

>leg locking his waste

Doesn't sound very sanitary...

>Hey Peter Parker is that an infinity stone in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

>you will never rape Spider-Man

wtf is this from?

With this expression, too.

>...but seriously.

Attached: 1549338758824.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

Nah, just Queen's ass.

Requesting Spidey-Butt.

Carol's canon character is a near perfect blank slate. People are just trying to fill the void, and we choose to fill it with /ss/.

>Phase 4 MCU leads up to Civil War II
>Deadpool is brought to the MCU but he knows all about the company shenanigans that lead him here
>Civil War II is Deadpool reassembling X-Force to protect Peter's purity from Danvers

Attached: deadpool.jpg (950x534, 106K)

>Carol/Peter will happen
>it's live action and /ss/
Not where I thought it would come from.

Attached: smmm.jpg (1168x1216, 1.53M)

Attached: ivanka.jpg (1024x714, 313K)

Seriously though, we know all the guys go to effort and I figure either have personal trainers or Disney hooks them up with one and spend time getting ready for their movies, but the women don't?

Ever read Lolita?

Yes, it's very drab and depressing and the whole thing feels like the smell of musty wood during a light rain where the entire world turns gray. It is not cute and funny.

Fifth Avengers film is them trying to stop Captain Marvel from sexually bullying Peter? How can one franchise be so based!?!

Saw some leaked footage, Carol and Pater end up taking Lamaze classes at the end

stop this shit, Peter is for May!

Attached: 15475671965040.jpg (780x520, 113K)

>Later Peter was found with a shattered pelvis

>Fofth Avengers film is everyone trying to keep the Infinity Stones away from Carol so she doesn't turn the entire male populous into shotas

Can't she share?

soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck

I merely smiled to a Spider boy and he blushed at me. Being a super heroine in Terra is being on constant state of alert.

>40 minutes

>40 minutes

Attached: 265.jpg (240x244, 20K)

>40 minutes

Attached: 1370561881685.jpg (448x488, 51K)

>and this ship is somehow incredibly endearing
Because it's your fetish, you self-insert as Peter, or both.

>you self-insert as Peter
You have no proof of this

Attached: 1515625124027.png (599x388, 248K)

>40 minutes
Let's do this.

She actually worked out a lot, but she just must have shitty Aryan genes.

Why is this a thing

god blowjobs are scary

Attached: jessica1.png (632x710, 268K)

Im glad iw asnt the only one whos first thought was rape when that scene happened. Im also glad OP made the thread instead of me

>Self-insert
Yes.
>...as Peter
No.

For the same reason Bucky/Shuri is a thing.

Attached: COLONIZED.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Because two characters of opposite gender dared to talk to each other for any amount of time.

That is Spidermerica's ass

It's all fun and games until she really starts getting into it and doesn't understand that the dick has a CD

Isn't Danvers like, 60 by 2023?

40 fucking minutes. bless this woman.

Attached: https___images.genius.com_0de2f8bccdc86b2df141ef964d1d2e9d.240x260x1.jpg (220x239, 9K)

Working out isn't gonna do jack shit for you if you're not packing in the calories and protein, something your average hollywood thot would never dream of