Told you guys these jokes would not go over well, fat people aren't punching bags anymore

told you guys these jokes would not go over well, fat people aren't punching bags anymore

Attached: 421214214 .png (1000x654, 1004K)

or the backlash to their backlash will show nobody takes them seriously and they will eventually lose all space in public media. It's inevitable.

I'm a big guy myself, and I found fat Thor funny.
That kind of article is bullshit from people that live to be offended.

I’d unironically fuck Thor’s fat tits.

doesn't matter, they will keep coming from the universities and that isn't changing anytime soon

And that's a good thing.
Fatties deserve to be shamed

I wish PC outrage culture would die out already

I HAVE THE SAME BODY TYPE AND DEPRESSION ISSUES AND FUCKIGN LOVED FAT THOR FOR BEING RRLATABLE AND FUNNY

YOU FUCKING PINK HAIRED TRANNIES DONT FUCKING SPESK FOR ME YOU LIBERAL PIECES IF HORSE SHIT

Attached: 3CAC4522-D70E-4B93-9DC0-4E2B28733C16.jpg (200x327, 17K)

Mosque shooting murdererschanner terroristsf rom their chanboards of peace dont speak for me

I am literally the stereotype that fat Thor portrayed, I actually loved him because he was so endearing in a relatable way. Don’t you fucking dare think you can speak for me in any way shape or form you communist faggot
>sympathizing with mudshits
Even more reason why you deserve death

Same, I nugged my girlfriend and told her "that's totally me" and we had a good laugh. It's almost as if most fat people don't have paper thin skin and can take a light-hearted joke or jab every once in a while.

Just tell them that reality tv exploiting fat people is still a thing, see My 600 Pounds Life.

>see clickbait
>"BETTER SHOW Yea Forums!"
OP is a faggot. And FAT!

people said that 10 years ago

Thicc Thor made me feel better about being fat

Russos have been fat-shaming since Infinity War. God bless them.

>FUCK FATTIES!

Attached: N.Tesla.jpg (2563x3348, 1.41M)

>Thicc Thor made me feel better about being fat
^This

Attached: 00056C8D-6BD6-4742-8B5C-40AF9C1A32EA.jpg (2048x1536, 1.37M)

>fat people mattering

There is literally no reason not to shame fat people

Go back to whining on twitter about shit no one cares about.

>Guy gets fat and lazy after becoming depressed
>"QUIT FAT SHAMING REEE"

>Stop telling me mental illness and suicide is BAD I am free to die like that because you are paying my healthcare. And kid should admire and DESIRE to be like me.
Fatties must die.

>thinlet tears

It's from laughing too hard, pudgy.

>not making le ebin references to The Big Lebowski

>time travel asspulls
>fat shaming
Some ride this turned out to be.

thanks for reminding me Tesla hated fat people

Fat people are lazy and careless.

He was also in favor of Eugenics. Tesla was a Chad. And I find it weird how, and why, Reddit unearthed him and made him their "Patron Saint".

well it is kinda weird that in a world where you can´t have women be portrayed sexy in anyway it is supposed to be ok to laugh at fat people
either everything goes or nothing.
double standards for women won´t last forever

Actually they're quite effective punching bags

Just put the fork down, it’s not hard

Attached: 55CC5244-31DC-423A-BB06-E73FA777D87A.png (502x380, 33K)

>punching bags
But Thor kicked ass even in Endgame.

>fat people aren't punching bags anymore

if they don't want to be punching bags they should not look like them

They aren't alive anymore either.

Fat releases estrogen which in turn screws up with your brain chemistry and makes you more vulnerable to stress and anxiety. It's in your best interest to lose weight. Would you like some beginner tips from an ex fattie?

They did though

I don't care, nobody cares.

Attached: Bait. Not so fast.jpg (1146x1148, 46K)

Fatties are funny, though.

I'm fat and I felt shamed when everyone made noies of revulsion in the theatre. Like, i didn't know people hated me that much.

But I'd never be enough of a turbo-faggot to not realize that it's my fault and not the movie's.

(((bla bla bla)))

Keep bringing it, skellies. Your tears amuse me more than your shrieking about gays in cartoons.

Grow the fuck up or cry back to /pol/

Piss off

Thinking you are way too fat does not mean we hate you. It's more like "How could you let this happen to yourself"?

why do fatties get so offended at this

>Thor is a "male power fantasy"
>make him fat
>"they took away my eye candy"

>aren't punching bags anymore
but with guts like those they sure deserve to be

Let me guess, you got this article from nerdculture.co.bk/blogger/thor-fat-shaming?

>this level of broscience
It's off the charts captain. Our shields can't repel retardation of this magnitude.

>metabolically disprivilege
i hate the liberal vernacular. every problem they face finds a new nomenclature to make people that don't experience their problem feel guilty

>your best interest to lose weight. Would you like some beginner tips from an ex fattie?
yeah, why not?

My only problem with this shit is that it only passed because Thor is a dude.

Imagine if Jane was there instead of him.

Even if they did make her fat, any jokes about it would get scratched at the production level, never even making it into the movie.

Also the movie would treat her as "beautiful in her own away" instead of "needs to get her shit together" like it did with Thor. In the final battle, she would probably slap Thanos with her skin folds or something.

Remember, you're only allowed to make fun of fat men, not fat women.

Attached: 15169213599310.jpg (500x747, 56K)

FAt people should be shamed till they become fit and healthy.

What fat-shaming? The only fat joke I remember is "big Lebowski."

I've gained a shit ton of weight the last year of college so I found it relatable to see a guy like Thor go through the same shit I am. Fat Thor is great.

And that's less a fat joke and more 'dressed like a slob' joke.

>take 2-3 twitter posts from literal whos with 2-3 likes
>make an article out of them
>get rage clicks from stupid fucks
>was never an actual issue

you fucking idiots are basically facebook boomers at this point.

Attached: dr phil clown costume.jpg (1080x1279, 118K)

guardian fattie is literally suicidal over this, what have you done marvel

Attached: 2412141224e.png (620x529, 211K)

I can answer that, because you're a disgusting fattie. Lose weight.

>I'm a big guy myself
For me?

Attached: latest-2.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Because fat women are more vocally insecure about it. Big surprise.

>Why was everyone in the cinema audience laughing except me
Probably because everyone else has a sense of humor you oversensitive harpy.

eat less lol

On the off-chance you're not just trolling, that's because humor of the situation stems from the character's position of power with the social hierarchy. It's funny that Thor, once proud champion of Asgard who had looks, strength, and was at the top of the social heirarchy, is now overweight and washed up. Meanwhile, Jane enjoys none of these perks. She was established as not only the lowly mortal, but also women in general have for centuries been in a lower social strata than men. While we like to assume we are in a more enlightened age, the truth is that a woman merely being in a position of power is still seen as a subversion of the normal (and draws out significant complaints as "pandering"). It will probably take centuries to undo this engrained perception, if it even actually ever can be undone.

I though it was hot

I've shat on Thor for not going for the head and seeing him regret that and let himself go made me feel bad for him.

Fat people should be shamed

Isn't this the guy that made that Harry Potter fanfic where he turned both Harry and Voldemort into Sheldon Cooper?

I'm a fat fuck and fat Thor is my new favorite hero. fuck those sjw cunts

Attached: 1428540285112.jpg (412x314, 8K)

Now imagine if it had been fat Carol or fat Valkyrie, etc.

Forget the fat, what Thor really needed was to get rid of that mess of a beard.

It's like you just ignored the entire second-half of the post.

the loudest laugh in my theater was by a fat guy when Thor first appeared. I also heard a bunch of gasp and oh nooo's more so then the ending ironically.

Yes.
He also failed to grasp the difference between quantum mechanics and thermodynamics, and thinks Bayesian logic means “I think it sounds right so it is”

thats a good tip
also, not eating solids and drinking only water after 18:00 hrs is a good idea too

>Hand fat people a way to cosplay Thor
>They still get mad
Fuck these people.

Pretty sure he was shamed for sitting on his ass, drinking beer, and playing video games for 5 years instead of being the leader his people needed rather than just being fat. That just happens when you're drink excessive amounts of beer and do nothing

Fat people just don't want to admit/accept that they got fat because of bad lifestyle choices.

Everyone is incredibly more insecure than they think or admit

she's a plus size model though, would lose work if she dieted

>idiot on twitter says something
>clickbait writes itself
>idiot brings headline to Yea Forums as if it's a real issue
I love these threads.

she's a plus size model though, would lose work if she dieted

Attached: 124214414.jpg (683x1024, 199K)

Why are manlet jokes still accepted by leftists?

the skin on her legs looks awful

they deluded themselves into thinking they are not about them

Fuck fatties indeed

Attached: pierce_brosnan.jpg (412x309, 20K)

That is not skin, it is built up grease from Popeyes chicken.

Imagine feeling oppressed because you have too much to eat.

You are completely right. What people aren't talking about and must just not resize is that the difference was made by the "eye" of the camera.
The "joke" was "made" whenever the shot was on his gut. Like a punchline, the shots only lasted a second, but were timed for what i assume was the fat joke.
It just felt especially low brow for this kind of movie to me. I'm a fat man, but i was a little more confused at those shots than offended.
I thought the commitment to thor's emotional journey was great. But yeah, it's the whole thing. Like, Tony can't be a serious alcoholic, but Thor can for laughs? It was weird, and weirdly relateable. I know taika must have consulted, and it's that genius or fool thing.

Who cares if they're upset? Fatties aren't people.

More for me

It's your funeral.

Sorry mate, I was busy with stuff. Alright then.

1) Calories In Calories Out.
This is the most important part. If you're consuming more calories than you need then your body will store them as fat. If you're consuming less then it's going to use it to cover the deficit. To find your required calories, google "BMR calculator". Eating 500 calories below your daily requirement is a good start.

2) Drinks have calories.
Sodas, alcohol and coffee have calories. Half the reason fatties are gaining weight even though they're "eating nothing" is because they're drinking caloric bombs. Remember to calculate your drinks.

3) Healthy isn't Health Potion
Healthy foods are merely foods that take less of a toll on your body. They won't magically counter the unhealthy food you ate earlier.

4) You can't exercise it away.
While exercise is important, it doesn't burn the calories people think. You can't eat more and burn it with extra exercise.

5) Don't stockpile food.
There will be times when you'll want to binge eat. Don't keep a lot of food around or you'll eat it all.

6) Jump before you look.
Don't worry about knowing everything about fitness before you start. Think of it more as slowly leveling up in it.

7) Remember why you're doing this.
Sweets offer you instant gratification. Fitness will take time and people close to you might try to sabotage you.

Attached: CW54vuo-732148914.jpg (487x640, 45K)

They do look like them though

Attached: 1319920052143.jpg (649x650, 60K)

what the fuck is his fucking problem?
Diet (eating a bitless and healthy) and 30 min of exercise aday isthe best way to lose weight.
It will probably take a whole year just like i did, but it's worthy and you feel more 'active' after the first month. I can now wake up early without using an alarm

>implying that fat Thor won't end up becoming the number 1 costume in Halloween and all upcoming comic-cons

if anything I thought the whole fat thor thing was a body positive thing seeing as how they still keep him fat in his cape suit

That might actually be the best point.But yeah,we didn't need it punch lined in our faces. People would have still laughed.

That's pretty well said, but I disagree it'd take centuries. More like a few decades. Movies like Black Panther, WW, even Capt Marvel for all its mediocrity and clearly Endgame are cultural watershed moments. Think Seinfeld's '93 The Outing episode ("Not that there's anything wrong with it..."). Not long after the AIDS "gay plague" moral panic. 10 years later we got Queer Eye For Straight Guy and people were fine with it.

Fat Thor is sort of interesting here. He's white, straight, male, famous, rich, strong etc. Also out of shape slob. The kind you should be able to slap sense into "get your act together", and he'll go on to win the day. But instead Thor cries, misses his mother, runs away, gets his ass carried by others and fights Thanos with the effectiveness of a washed out thundergod. Him being fat is the result of his deep psychological trauma caused by losing his family, his old world and half of the new. He recreates his adventures in the safety of drunken stupor, in videogames. That's not Lebowski funny suddenly. More like Tiger Woods patheticism, and we expect him to lvl back up eventually.

I expect fat [female action lead] in 15-20 years. Got to build up the character before tearing it apart for amusement or pity. Capt Marvel would be primed for this since like Thor she's obnoxiously confident and maxes out in Mary Sue.

I’m not a lard ass, fuck off

I mean they are interconnected there's still a classical and quantium mechanical way to talk about thermodynamics depending on weather you are talking about a macroscale or microscale system.

If you don't mind me adding a tip of my own as an ex-fatass. For people who want to lose weight but really struggle with buying junk food.

Every time you think of buying some junk to eat, count how much money that junk would cost you and put it into a savings account. Once you've saved up a decent amount from doing this instead of buying the junk food, use that money to buy yourself an expensive gift.

This makes you stop and think each time you're beginning to break and allows you to use money you were going to just waste on unhealthy junk to save towards a more lasting reward that offers positive feedback for your sustained efforts to lose weight.

Based

Attached: 813FEA52-CA25-4F90-9F56-0B164BAEB6BF.jpg (810x4757, 509K)

No, they're just "bags" now.

took me years, but I finally achieved my dream of having a body like Thor, thanks Endgame

Fat Acceptance always confused me. They hate the major drawbacks that comes with being obese, yet prefer to make it everyone else's responsibility to catering to their needs, rather than putting in the effort themselves to actually getting rid of those problems from their life through dieting and exercising. It's like a group of people who glorify being lazy.

wasn't there a line when they were talking about who should use the glove and Thor was like "im a god what do you think flows through my veins" and Rhodey is like "cheese whiz"

Were there any fat men offended by this or just fat women?

gonna be hard to walk the runway when she loses both of those fat disgusting legs to diabetes

People like him have no idea how metabolism actually works.

fat acceptence is like watching people keep drowning and instead of getting them swimming lessons or life jackets, you attack the people trying to save lives

Bullying doesn't help anyone with anything.

>watching movie with my girlie
>fat thor is introduced
>gf 'awwws,' cuddles, and rubs my gut

love my theater for having arm rests you can put up

also, have sex

Telling people that being fat isn’t healthy and then mocking their denial of reality isn’t bullying.

Everyone knows it's not optimal. Negativity just doesn't help.

No, they don’t.
The whole point of fat acceptance is to try portraying it as something to be accepted, rather than the problem that it is. That’s why it’s called fat acceptance.

You are interpreting that incorrectly.

I think you’re being too generous.

Being deliberately hostile without any good intentions behind it IS bullying. At the very least it constitutes obnoxious behavior and I don't blame fat people for rejecting that sort of crowd from their lives.

You might think you're an integral part of your buddy group, but nobody wants a walking soapbox speech.

yes it does, you make mistake, you get what you deserve. It's easy to fix, so do it instaed of complaining the nuisance of your fatass should be tolerated.

I think EVERYONE would not only want respect, but to be left alone.

So edgy. Your dad beat you?

Telling someone, for example, that Linda Bacon is a snake oil salesman, and eroding people that support her ilk, is not bullying or ill intent.
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch to break, but if you care about someone it needs to be done.

Literally who

This is the exact logic a drug or alcohol addict would use to deflect an intervention.

Accepting means not ridiculing in this case. I have no problems with the fat jokes aimed at Thor, but him being ridiculed is why we're having this thread at all. One of the wisest characters told him to eat a salad and that wasn't out of hate.

The author and architect of health at every size

>boss, Affleck is fat nowadays
>quick, make one of our MCU characters fat so we can teach them how to do it!

I'm surprised that the body positivity/fat acceptance people don't love this. Now larger people have one more role model and one more character to cosplay.

I have depression. Took meds for anxiety since I was 10. My metabolism is pretty fucked due to autoimmune issues.
I lost 110lbs of fat by working out and changing my diet, and never gained them back. It's been over half a decade.

And Rocket said he looked like melted ice cream, but Rockets an ass and it's in character, he called Quill one sandwhich away from fat

Didn't he die celebate?

Wait who are you OP? When did you tell us?

My fat friends found it hilarious. This article is somebody getting offended on behalf of fat people LOL

Oh no, that's really gonna hurt their profits.
Everyone knows that the plus size demographic is constantly expanding.