Japan gets heroes, they're required to register to become pro heroes without a fuss

>Japan gets heroes, they're required to register to become pro heroes without a fuss

>The U.S. gets heroes, they're required to register to become pro heroes, they end up with a civil war

Why is that? Why is the U.S. so autistic when it comes to hero registration?

Attached: one-punch-man-saitama-anime-betmen-supe-rman-zheleznyi-chelo.jpg (1332x850, 186K)

>Japan gets heroes, they're required to register to become pro heroes without a fuss
>he doesn't read the webcomic
neck yourself faggot

They actually successfully launched the pro hero system.

In the U.S., it was immediate civil war everywhere, with mutants REEEEEing about muh privacy.

Japan is a country of subservient bootlickers.

>they're required to register to become pro heroes without a fuss
>without a fuss
Nigga wut?

In both OPM and My Hero Academia, the story starts with the hero system in place.

Meanwhile, Tony sides with the government and he's called a government dog.

Nigga, when did the peeps even complain about the hero association?

I like to play football, but football isn't my identity.

Why should I sign up to FIFA if I'm only playing football with the lads and want to keep my footie life seperate from my personal?

>someone post the Captain America page edit
It's one of the issues I have with My Hero Academia, though less with One Punch Man because heroes do seem to act (lisence or no) when needed, in that despite so many people having powers they can't legally fight or do anything that might cause 'criminal damage' without going through a hellish training course that takes years and they have a incredibly low chance of actually passing. In MHA they legally can't even defend themselves when attacked by villains who don't give a shit about the law.

Plus, there is legality that would make the government hesitate. Suddenly they are 'responsable' when Iron-Man's missile takes out the bookstore when a Doombot evades it. That would get expensive fast.

Asians are naturally conformative worker ants.
Especially Japs.
Especially ESPECIALLY Chinks.
Japan was ruled by some weedy little inbred that everyone was convinced was God on Earth.
They are obedient little fucks as a rule.

What if it's just cultural differences?

What if Japan isn't as autistic as America is about muh freedoms?

>join the hero association and get paid for monsters you kill
>if you have superpowers and don't register you are hunted down by supervillains and jailed in another dimension without trial
Very similar indeed

This is the only correct answer. I've watched anime where the stories have corporations do shady shit that straight up kills people and ruins others lives, but the corporations responsible merely give a public apology and that's supposed to be enough for a happy ending.

To Japan, "rugged individualism" is saying "no" to your superiors then immediately disemboweling yourself to erase the shame of speaking up.

There actually was a massive revolt against the system in My Hero Academia with the revolutionaries opposing any kind of restrictions on their power well before the series. The guys currently jobbing are a halfassed revival of that movement.

The better question is why didn't the U.S. government institute the same compensated system and instead had supervillains hunt down unregistered heroes and jail them in another dimension?

That's all in the past, they just straight up don't say no anymore and work themselves to death.

So where did those heroes fail and where did Cap and co. succeed?

why are some one punch man fanboys so stupid why would saitama want to kill other heroes

Attached: 1474311751391.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Japan shuns upon individualism and exalt whenever people work for the common good of society. While it’s good for certain things it is also a big part of the problem with stuff such as the alarming suicide rate and more and more people becoming NEETs and locking themselves from reality.

So says the U.S. which is full of muh gibs and the proposed universal basic income.

>Suddenly they are 'responsable' when Iron-Man's missile takes out the bookstore when a Doombot evades it.

Japan is responsible for its heroes, why can't America? Why do American heroes have to resort to vigilantism every time?

Because it's a country made up of people who couldn't get along with their neighbors in Europe, who then took immigrants from places that couldn't socially cohere either, result: a massively rich country of people who think 'freedom' means being able to be antisocial without consequence.

Cap was only right because Marvel civvies and governments are horrible. They build giant robots to hunt down citizens born with superpowers. I imagine some of the revolutionaries were decent blokes but in the end the world of MHA has problems but government funded death bots isn’t one of them.

Not to mention that the idea of "Heroes and Villains" wouldn't even work in Japan.
They don't HAVE a crime rate, and everyone conveniently ignores the powerful crime families and corporate malfeasance because they DON'T HAVE CRIME, that would be shamefur dispray!

Better then being a corporate bootlicker

>soulless chinks kowtow to the whims of their superiors like the bugs they are
>americans want to be left the fuck alone

>a government leech who doesn't work for anything is better than a hard worker

Spoken like a government gibs me leech.

>watch high school anime
>even the rebel without a cause HAS to be in a social club
Soft, tasty propaganda.

>W-Why i-is the country so divided?

>Americans want to be left the fuck alone
Well, until someone interferes with the flow of Spice, then its time to haphazardly create freedom holes in other people's countries.

>Why is that? Why is the U.S. so autistic when it comes to hero registration?

Its basically a liberal (gun free) version of 2nd amendment regulations. Also a product of shity writing

Because US laws are meant to protect people not regulate. So naturally you're going to have a schism when protecting people involves regulating other people.

I wouldn't even say it relates to gun rights so much so that it relates to the rights of the individual and that they shouldn't have to be put on some absurd registry because they're gifted. These people are already citizens but also they need to be licensed to be who they are, that's some facist ass shit if you ask me

You mean the flow of oil.

>the story starts with the hero system in place.

MHA's lore makes it clear that there was a lot of mistakes, unrest and general fucking choas and death before the current story. The Civil War happened during the story in the Marvel ones, we would have to see entire Generations pass before we could have an equivalent

>he thinks "OPM & MHA" when he thinks of Japanese super heroes
I'm gonna educate your sorry ass right now, stop jerking off to the anime equivalents of Nickelback and Imagine Dragons
Japanese Superheros:
Kamen Rider
Ultraman
Super Sentai
Tekkaman
Gatchaman
Guyver
Cutie Honey
Devilman
Skullman
Zubat
Redman
Gridman
Sailor Moon
Cyborg 009
Astro Boy
Violence Jack
Saint Seiya
Ronin Warriors
Zetman
And many, many more. You are using two recent, lame examples when the history of Japanese Heroes goes back to the late 40s. And Mob Psycho shits all over OPM

>not understanding the message of a parody

And the fact that Stark and co. stupidly sold it authoritarian-style.
If they had created rankings that you had to be tested to get, and social and private benefits from being "registered", everyone including Peter Parker would be vying to register and rise through the ranks and fandom.
Instead they went "we will take your children and teach them to be obedient kamikaze skirmishers, resist and suffer".

>gifted

There's "gifted" and there's "walking WMD"

No shit Sherlock.

Right so it's ok if the government stomps down on the rights of someone who just happened to be born with this. Who cares if you're a second class citizen

Except in MHA society collapsed for a while under the power of superhero warlords before everything got better.

If there gonna be law enforcement agents why dont they go through training? Even cops are registered even though there already citizens. Id be totally be against super power registers for neutral citizens though .

Registration is a good idea, it's just the execution that needs to be handled carefully but it's always fucked up "here Jew put this star on" level shit.

Attached: 64346.jpg (569x428, 25K)

>it was immediate civil war everywhere, with mutants REEEEEing about muh privacy.

Mutants have been second class citizens for far longer than anyone in the US and suddenly you're surprised they got mad that now they have to have a license just to exist?

Basically you create a system with Thor and Sentry at the top, and D-Man and the Crazy 8 at the bottom, and just start publicly assigning heroes a (too low) ranking.
Then they all show up to test and prove they aren't scrubs, but worthy to be in the A or S rank with Thor.

Exactly, MHA starts up over a hundred years after the big wars that came about while the hero registration was being formed.

And it should be pointed out that the heroes in One Punch Man are free to tell the Hero Organization to "fuck off" as some did when they were tasked with bodyguard duty.