Ghost

Where the fuck was she during Avengers: Endgame? She should've been in at least the final battle.

Attached: antman_and_the_wasp_ver6_xlg-1.jpg (1013x739, 553K)

>She should've been in at least the final battle.
With all due respect, why should every rando with super powers put their life on the line for that shit? It's not like she had any friends or family that got dusted, leave her the fuck alone. She's had a hard life.

I remember the reason why ant-man was stuck in the quantum realm was to get particles for her

Either dusted or dead for real

if she's "some rando" then there's no way 80% of the other Characters should be there because there on the same level of importance to the plot of the Film.

if she was dusted, she still should've been there for the final battle.

Wasnt she doomed without the stuff they were getting for her, maybe she's dead?

I actually wondered if she's be half-snapped, like half of her realities are dusted, so she'd be even more ghosty than before. But I guess with the 5 year gap, and how bad her condition probably got, she just fully faded away and died.

She would have been cool in the A-Force shot though. Not that logically anyone probably know where to find her.

She doesn't have any sorceror friends.
In fact, she doesn't have any friends besides Bill, and her powers are still killing her slowly.

Building her Scott shrine so she can more effectively be the creepy hot stalker in Antman 3

Wasn't she fixed, thus not having her powers anymore ?

She cute

Attached: 1538829279897.gif (268x268, 2.28M)

She was bought more time by Janet, Scott is literally trying to find cure/fix-particles for her when the Snap.

There's 3 possibilities:
1. She got Snapped and is fine but still needing particles.
2. She got healed enough from Janet to survive 5 years without particles, but is deteriorating
3. She dead.

yeah, she probably died from quantum cancer.

Everyone was either there in Wakanda and back for round 2, a wizard conscripted by Wong or from Asgard and ready to fuck up the guy who blew up their ship.

what about Howard

Rocket called him right after Wakanda, it just took him that long to get to earth

I don't think Marvel would just let her die offscreen.

I just think they forgot about her at the moment.

>do you guys just put quantum in front of everything?
I love Scott

She was. Rewatch the final battle.

She was there, you just couldn't see her.

She lewd

Attached: ghost.webm (1280x533, 3M)

If she was there, she would have been in the female team up.

Attached: D3XBbJCV4AAN4an.jpg (632x881, 111K)

you will never be her first hug

She was taking care of Scott's kid.

[Spoiler]As her new step mom.

She was either dusted or died

user, these characters are from properties named after them/support the eponymous characters. They're recognizable. Ghost is not.

>tfw no murderous superspy gf

I wonder if the thunderbolts will actually appear in ant man 3

Why did she get dusted anyway? Her power is literally quantum superposition. She's both snapped and not snapped at the same time, she can choose to be whatever state she wants.
She should be the strongest female in that battle since nothing but reality stone can hurt her

Silvester Stalone wasn't there either, not everyone was there.

Really weird where they put that scene in of her raping Scott

He was with the Ravagers

Where was he during the final battle?

Attached: Rhomann.jpg (1304x1732, 487K)

Died on Xandar

>female team up
I'm surprised they didn't all stop to beat the shit out of Proxima again.

Oh fuck, you're right. She's deader than disco.

>superspy gf
I was all for and was really happy for the MCU incarnation of ghost.

This. They were trying to collect healing reagents from the quantum realm for advanced studies.

I'm hopeful that Janet recharged her batteries enough so that we'll see more of her in the MCU.

She was probably stuck in her rehab chamber or dusted.

Being offscreen and in a state of quantum flux does point to her being the prime character to demonstrate the unobserved cat in a box.

Maybe in a flash back, but he's definitely dead
D-E-D dead.

Proxima's voice actress didn't return

I hope she got snapped, because if she did, she just came back in Endgame. But if she didn't, after a lifetime of suffering she found a cure, and her new friends disappeared while getting it for her.
Then she lived 5 more years with the pain, or quantum dissipated completely.

>didn't return
>production for IW and EG overlapped by a significant amount
If they wanted her to talk in EG, they would've recorded her lines at the same time as IW.

Better question, that I am asking since the release date.
Where. The fuck. Was Kraglin.
Believe me, I saw the movie, and for fuck's sake, Sean Gunn is credited as Kraglin too, BUT I DIDN'T FIND HIM
Someone, please, gimme a screencap before I die of rage, he is hidden even better than Howard the Duck

Howard was in there?

Behind wasp when they first show up, he has a giant gun.