How strong do you reckon Nova will be when he's introduced into the MCU?

How strong do you reckon Nova will be when he's introduced into the MCU?

Attached: 1533452131819.png (960x1200, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/856768018206121984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least somewhere around nanotech Iron Man

I think James Gunn said he hates Nova as a character but likes the Nova Corp as a organization

Sam will be great

It's a good thing he won't have any input on the movie

Nanotech Iron Man running on Thor's hammer connected to Kree Supreme Intelligence and played up as a Villain till the end so he can get that tough guy cop redemption arch. Between Carol & Iron Man. He's going to throw Thor through a space portal after arresting him with power drain disc technology.

I know you're trying to bait, but after Loveness's run and in Champions Sam is pretty great

yeah nobody will take a character named Dick Rider seriously

He'd better be thicc

Attached: 1553986207430.gif (450x725, 2.77M)

Isn't Nova one of the fastest characters in Marvel? After he got the entire Nova Force.

I think they're more likely to take him seriously than Loeb's son.

You guys made me think of Thor as director of SHIELD.

Adam Warlock-tier, they'll team up with the Silver Surfer and fight Annihilus

Sam has good comics, Dick has had like a dozen good panels in 4 decades

Marvel will kiss James Gunn's ass trying to repair the kneejerk damage caused by some corporate puritan.

i feel as if you overestimate the Mouse's willingness to apologize
they probably left it as 'he should be grateful to have his job back'

Less than Carol more than Thor

James marsden as richard ryder

Flying Spider-Man level maybe?

Not really no, he can make portals that take him to any spot in the universe.

He will likely be space Iron Man and have similar things like constantly chatting with his AI, morphing random weapons, suit malfunction or power outage at the wrong time, only this time it will be a random human in the suit that has no idea what he is doing.

What will be standing in for the Nova Force?

Nano tech space armor

But Thor is above Carol.

>Sam will be great
All joking aside, they'll want Sam to be buddie with Petey Parker and eventually Miles when he replaces "can't keep his mouth shut" Tom Holland.

Attached: This.jpg (500x283, 30K)

>buddie
Oops, meant to go with the plural there.

Given how male characters are being reduced to jokes? I'd be glad if we don't get that pregnant black woman Nova

Here is Gunn calling your bullshit
>twitter.com/JamesGunn/status/856768018206121984
Yes Sam Wilson will be a great Cap.

Lol now I know you're full of shit.

Isn't he kind of old for the role now?

Yea but in this case I can see a joke Nova happening. Since MCU space is all wacky gross aliens and dumb spacemen, they can play on Richard being the bad luck ordinary guy having to deal with how insane and nonsensical outer space stuff is.

Just think Ragnarok only ordinary human screaming at all the weird aliens all around him.

Probably some bullshit with the Nova corps having studied the Power Stone or they develop tech that makes the Nova force.

Gunn also talked about Rich in one of his facebook Q&As when a fan specifically asked about him around 14:22
>/jgunn/posts/10154507889381157

>James Gunn: Luis Ordaz asks, is Nova, and then in parenthesis Richard Rider making sure that's the Nova that he's talking about, contemplated for Marvel's Cosmic Universe? Yes, definitely. Y'know Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use. One of the things I'm doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 will take place after the next two Avengers movies and it will help to set up the next 10-20 years of Marvel movies. It's going to really expand the Cosmic universe. We are going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie of this version of Guardians of the galaxy.

Hopefully like in the comics where he he has the force of the entire Nova Force but still gets his ass kicked by others and himself on the regular

You know he will be black, right?

Why though? Mar Vell being female made by eyes roll to the back of my skull already.