Anyone else a little disappointed Tony didn't do much in his fight against Thanos...

Anyone else a little disappointed Tony didn't do much in his fight against Thanos? I was looking forward to seeing how powerful his new suit has become after 5 years and he got knocked out first. I get IW was pretty much his movie but still, He easily had the most screentime in Endgame yet most of it wasn't in the final battle

Attached: 1556486390143.gif (540x325, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ltCVlrOyt5k?t=187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, a lot of the final battle was cut apparently, due to 3 hours and all that. What a shame too, there're many others who wasn't given enough screen time there.

I was too. I was expecting him to just go all out with that suit considering he fought Thanos in IW

pretty sure cap got most screentime

He got to figure out time travel and hug his dad, he had a busy enough day.

But i wanted to see him fuck shit up more

Attached: D5QZdcyWkAAGHkc.jpg (720x720, 39K)

this

> tony gets the most time in infinity war
> cap gets the most time in endgame

PERFECTLY BALANCED

I think they were equal, to be honest

He tried to give those that didn't have enough screentime in Infinity War in End Game. If anything, Hulk should've had battle screentime here. Just replace Carol. She's a disgrace of a character even by the standards of the universe.

As all things should be.

outside of wanda anyone who got a cool action scene in IW didn't get one in endgame, which makes some sense since they were filmed back-to-back.

how were thors 2 friends who were on the asgard spaceship that got wrecked by thanos still alive and living with thor? what happened ot the giant ant from antman 2 since he never got back to his house to shrink him so it didnt have to cover for him?

Thanos split the Asgardians into 50/50, half sent away and half left behind to die

>how were thors 2 friends who were on the asgard spaceship that got wrecked by thanos still alive and living with thor?
They were lucky i guess
>what happened to the giant ant from antman 2 since he never got back to his house to shrink him so it didn't have to cover for him?
Maybe died or escape to go look for food

ahh, i thought thanos just blew up thors ship with everyone on, didnt realize he let some go before hand

>Maybe died
Yeah, I don't think ants live 5 years.

Hopefully we can get a full uncut version of the final fight

Attached: 12699594-6958449-image-a-2_1556184250223.jpg (962x877, 278K)

>maybe died or escaped to look for food
i guess after a alien invasion, robot trying to asteroid the planet then 50% of the population disapering, a person sized ant wandering around wouldnt be the most shocking thing

Wong 6 minutes? he barely appeared in the final battle

Good job, Nebula!

I really wish they gave hulk a rematch with Thanos and in general had a part with cap, tony and Thor. Like in the comics he’s apart of that group of 4 main avengers

Attached: 5D0CE468-D41E-41C5-B3CD-C23EFEE2B4AC.jpg (1000x750, 87K)

>Nebula No. 4
I mean, it made appreciate her character more, but it's kinda crazy when you think about it. I don't think many gave a shit about Nebula before Endgame.

>captain marvel
>15 min
I wonder why they even hyped her for this movie

Wait, does this mean there could be a cut coming with more?

Takes out the ship by herself

Sexually dominates Peter with a glance

Goes toe to toe with Thanos

She got a pretty solid 15 minutes.

russos don't really like to do extended cuts, because the way they edit/cut is their final cut

might be a dvd extra/deleted scenes but won't have a "long" cut

Don't forget saving Tony and Nebula from certain death

>Sexually dominates Peter with a glance
i think we had a thread for this like an hour ago

lmao rhodey and scott had more screen time than nat, jesus that's embarrassing

Because GURL POWAH, gotta pander that shit these days mate, its a death sentence not to.

Same reason that when she made her attack run her wingmen were all the chicks.

Oh fuck off.

The real bullshit is all the hawkeye stuff

So she was a plot device, not a character, understood

Why are you so mad at CM? Seriously

Natasha got twice as many lines as Rhodey, who spends entire scenes standing around looking serious before saying maybe one line.

I liked her standalone movie a lot, and was actually looking forward to her blasting thanos to shit
Instead we got this entitled insulting excuse for a plot device that took the light out of countless other characters, who, ironically, were mostly female.
As Rhodey said
>listen here lady, we're all here about that super hero life

Where did this gif come from?

that scene was kino af

Attached: rhkfJTjo1vss.gif (540x325, 2.03M)

a tv spot

You could say that about so much shit in this movie.
>rat presses the button to free Ant Man
>Strange just teleports everyone there
>Nebula gives Thanos all the info he needs
>Then Van time machine somehow wasn't destroyed in the bombing
>iron man figures out time travel in like, 40 seconds
When you've got that many characters that are already stablished, it's really not that bad to just have them do a thing or two just cause. It's not like it wouldn't make sense for CM to show up or anything.

>I liked her standalone movie a lot
Shit taste, i liked Carol but her movie easily one of the weakest in the MCU. Also she got it pretty good in the movie considering she only appeared in one movie before Endgame
Trailer

Attached: Mommy Carol Vs Thanos.webm (716x272, 113K)

Ah. Was gonna day damn...that quality leak so quickly?

>The van wasn't destroyed in the bombing

Can we talk about how none of them died in the bombing? Or even seem to have been injured? That's some serious bullshit right there.

All but the van and mouse were characters that did way more than be useful for the plot atm. I don't like the way thay tried to hype her in thus movie when she did nearly nothing aside from fixing a problem
Almost as bad as cap in iw

>Can we talk about how none of them died in the bombing? Or even seem to have been injured? That's some serious bullshit right there.
I suspect post-Iron Man 3 some efforts might have been made against just this exact sort of contingency.

Honestly? I think they fixed the movie after the CM backlash. Given the strange pace of the movie, I wouldn't be surprised if they had like, 4-5 hours of movie to work with, and just snipped here and there to change the plot.

it sorta works, tony and rhodey obviously have suits. hulk is hulk, cap is superhuman but is still knocked out by it. scott went tiny, clint is lucky because he went to the other side of the room to answer the phone

heh

>made over a billion
>backlash
Have sex

>Honestly? I think they fixed the movie after the CM backlash
I continue to get a chuckle out of your delusions that you had any effect at all on the success, reception or future of the Captain Marvel franchise.
I mean, congrats, you lowered her audience score twice. And manufactured some clearly faked pictures of empty opening weekends. Bravo, you get an A for effort. But an F for actual effect.
Thanks for all the laughs tho.

Attached: Larson.png (325x546, 448K)

If anything, the most stupid salvation was of Rocket, although you could argue his tiny size helped.

Why even bring up plot armour

What backlash?

I honestly didn't see the movie, anons. Stop making such outlandish conclusions. Did it made a bunch of cash? Well, a lot of people watched it because it was hyped up to lead into Endgame, and it's also, you know, a MARVEL MOVIE. Does that mean there wasn't any backlash? Of course not. It's the end of the MCU, I don't see why would they risk it and make it any less safe than it already was.

It only just passed Wonder Woman in the US, and will probably only narrowly beat Aquachad worldwide. They kept it from making 2 billion dollars in ticket sales. Winning!

>I honestly didn't see the movie, anons.
No one accused you of seeing anything, retard.

Attached: Howl.png (282x245, 67K)

No solo movie has made 2 billion.

And Carol's never will! Stunning yuge victory!

>claim X happened because of the backlash
>two faggots inmediatly think I support said backlash in any way, shape or form
>claim I didn't watch the movie, and thus couldn't support or not support said backlash
>hurr nobody assumed you watched it
Are you retarded?

Let it go man, it made a billion. You lost, the work is done

god i FUCKING LOVE RESCUE

does anyone have a freeze frame of rescue's helmet?

>shortened the final battle
>kept in the forced emotional moments

Attached: 1541223518051.png (565x564, 557K)

>claim X happened because of the sasquatch
>immediately accused of believing in sasquatch
>claim I'm just shitposting manufactured outrage and aren't even familiar with the material
>get called a faggot.
Thanks for playing, faggot.

Attached: 1431398536366.jpg (552x442, 51K)

>It’s the end of the MCU
just because you guys keep wanting it doesn’t make it true

>believing in the sasquatch = supporting the sasquatch
The fact that you're so assmad about it is proof that it exists. I'm sorry not everyone liked your superhero movie, user.

B-but how with the Harley Quinn Universe ever have its chance??

Nobody like Carol Danvers or Brie Larson

Do you think Samuel L. Jackson didn't have any speaking lines because of what they ended up doing to his character in Captain Marvel and he's sour over it?

Because plot armor that thick is merely another symptom of bad writing, just like the van, and just like the contrived women's charge.

Nebula's elevation from GotG to Endgame are stunning. In GotG she was nobody, just an minion for Gamora to have a personal stake in the final battle (Ronan for Drax, Yondu for Peter, Groot for Rocket). Now she finishes 4th in the movie with the biggest opening weekend ever

Almost no one has speaking lines at the funeral.
Which is his only appearance.

God, Carolfags are just the biggest fucking contrarians in any given discussion. No wonder everyone hates you guys.

TFW Captain Marvel crashed Thanos's ship instead of Fury kamikaze-ing the helicarrier from Avengers 1 into it

Attached: thanoschoke.png (960x540, 560K)

He didn't like his role there?

they skywalker'd him in capt. marvel

There's nothing that "everyone" likes.
That doesn't excuse people being persistent braying jackasses as if they are going to time-stone the movie's theatrical reception.
Accept your failure and move on.

Bitch had to do something after all the hype.

I'm actually absolutely amazed at how her fight with Thanos went. I was absolutely certain that it was going to be a bigger deal and that she was going to give a much better showing. It was booth a let down, and at the same time a strange relief, and I honestly don't know quite what to feel about it.

eat my ass incel lmfao

There's no timeframe where Fury has even the time to REACH a Helicarrier, let alone the possibility of a Sorceror being able to open an aircraft carrier sized portal.
You need to stop having ideas.

The takeaway is that you are terrible at predicting movies, and get easily rustled for little to no reason.
Maybe you will outgrow this?

who fucking cares about that, it would be cool and there's worse plot holes already like ant man being in two places at once

Now what are you on about? Are you just being stupid again or is this actually a thing.

My take away from this is that you condescend to people on the internet to make yourself feel better about how pathetic you are. Perhaps you may outgrow this, but I doubt it.

Honestly they did a pretty heavy push in advertising for Carol, after all that hype and the way she was set up in her solo movie it was reasonable to expect she would have a more significant role.

the avenger facility is just in upstate new york. Nick scrambling the SHIELD remnant for an attack on Thanos' ship would have been amazing

No. He's got a huge role in Far From Home and from all of his press stuff and BtS stuff, he loves Brie and had a great time with the CM film. He brought his BAMF lightsaber hilt to the CM set to show Brie because she's a Star Wars nerd

Tony should have picked up Mjolnir to show his character growth imo. What exactly has changed about Cap to make him worthy?

She's in a long trailer for 10 seconds where she says nothing. Thor "likes this one".
I can easily see why you'd be CERTAIN that Endgame would be a Captain Marvel feature where she dominates all the action.

You are barely worth my condescension, you whiny insufferable twat.

Attached: Womenarehysterical.png (506x377, 202K)

He's never picked it up in the movies. He always declined when everyone else was trying it. That's why Thor shouts that he knew it, because he thought he would be worthy and was satisfied to know he was right.

Honestly I think the real bullshit was fat Thor still being worthy, he was nowhere near worthy the useless lump.

It made her seem cooler cause her character is obnoxious

cap was an asshole to Tony in previous films.
Since he dropped that maybe the hammer was like "alright"

Both Cap and Tony failed to pick it up

in age of ultron he tries with everyone else and the hammer moves a little
youtu.be/ltCVlrOyt5k?t=187

Cap protecting Bucky from the law and justice and lying to Stark.