How should MCU Thor’s story end

Attached: 86B13D85-3825-4D12-BEB5-B9D2C00E66C0.jpg (780x438, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Woden_Thorson_(Earth-691)
youtube.com/watch?v=O2vXM08txIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With a gorr the God butcher movie

Thor discovers his purpose is to protect those that can’t protect themselves to the best of his ability. Eventually he gives his axe to Beta Ray Bill as a passing of the torch.

>giving something to a horse that fucked your girlfriend
>ever

What kind of fucking cuck do you think he is?

He stars in Guardians of the Galaxy 3, but dies 20 minutes in due to a heart attack. The rest of the movie has Quill and the others speaking directly to the camera about the dangers of obesity and how you can prevent it

this

based bill should be the next one

he is secretly trying to find Hela cause he thinks she's alive and tries to reconnect with the only family he has left. He goes to Hel and finds her. They actually talk and she is actually trapped in Hel magically. Later finds that she is preparing to crack a rift out but it would also release all those in Hel to invade New Asguard. He tries to stop her, but there is a small crack in dimensions. He eventually promise to keep her company and guard the gate to our world forever.

Thunderstrike movie

Attached: Thor & Bill spitroasting with Sif.jpg (1920x1080, 594K)

Marries Sif, impregnates her with Woden Thorson.
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Woden_Thorson_(Earth-691)
Keeps Kat Dennings as a concubine.

Thor is beheaded but cannot die because Hel rejects him so his still living mind is trapped in an endless simulation where soulless facsimiles of people he cares about placate the madness such a fate that would drive anyone to with a false peace.

Cue hardcore wincest

Thor Disassembled

A combination of Thor Disassembled with either Fear Itself or Siege. Or both.

Jormungandr

This would be best.

This would be second best.

>Thor Ragnarok: I am the God of Thunder and with my brother at my side I will be the new king of Asgard.
>Infinity War: I actually do need a new hammer
>Endgame: I won't be king, back to adventuring like I was in all the movies before Ragnarok
I have no idea, maybe he loses his axe.

It doesn't seem appropriate that Thor be held to the kind of expectations that movies about humans conform to. Thor going out into space shouldn't have anything to do with the next Guardian of the Galaxy. If Thor jobbed to Adam Warlock or Nova I wouldn't be surprised. That recent jail arc for Black Bolt fits MCU Thor.

Do GotG vol. 3: The Search for Gamora
End with a teaser for Gorr

Thor 4: God Butcher adaptation, minus the time travel stuff. maybe combine the Mangog into Gorr's origin or as a secondary villain. Thor questioning being a god and being worthy. Ends with him traveling the spaceways being a god to many civilizations.

Thor still hasn't done something big enough for him. He needs something between the Kiwi scene from Hobbes & Shaw and the squadron space battle of Jupiter Ascending.

The Mighty Thor: Thor explores the galaxy and finds a mysterious artifact from ancient Asgard. When he tampers with it he’s transferred into the host body of Doctor Blake. He’s basically a Stand and Blake can turn himself into Thor on a whim and control him while occupying his body. They exchange dialogue in each other’s heads sorta like Nail and Piccolo in TFS.

Can you pitch this again without talking in anime references?

Blake would also be a huge Otaku like Otacon from MGS

Becomes Odin

Valkyrie pegging Thor bent over the throne as he admits she is the superior warrior because she is a woman

Earth's space ambassador to the galactic empires.
As a raucous, hard drinking dude who loves a good fight, he'd be about perfect.

Attached: Thor glasses.jpg (500x500, 73K)

How do you do BRB right without him being nightmare fuel?

BRB is best as nightmare fuel

Do that series with old, present, and young thor. I read like the first issure of it and it looked cool

I want to see him take up pro-gaming, and every time he's about to lose a tournament he just uses his lightning to short circuit the cabinet.

Attached: scuf-gaming-esports-pro-gamer-allegiance-smite-01.png (1616x1080, 513K)

Jormungandr

In GOTG3, it would cover how Thor makes his work out plan and goes fit again.

Does he even exist in the Marvel universe?

In his nihilistic quest he decides to conquer the universe just for the hell of it.

How about a variation of pic related, that way you can get mutants in too.

Attached: Uncanny_Avengers_Vol_1_6.jpg (626x950, 194K)

It will be a long year before anyone's ready to watch Apocalypse in theaters again.

Do Warcraft 3 where Thor is Arthas.

Yeah dude. It's the climax of Simonson's run. Epic issue, every single page is a 1 full page spread.

oh fuck me, I forgot about that fucking movie.

Eventually get over his depression, reach his absolute peak, get a family so even though he lost old family, he has started a new one.

He eats a salad in the final scene as opposed to wolfing down a shawarma

He passes on like his father after passing the torch.

Will he finally find his purpose in life? He seems like he's destined to always be miserable no matter what. It's just weird, he's mostly just acted like a dude in his 20s that has no direction in life even though he's hundreds of years old.

He fights Kratos and loses.

He fights cosmic Jormungandr to the death to protect the universe then dies on earth and develops a cult following.

He and Loki sit on some lawn chairs somewhere in Arizona outside an old Airstream having a horn of mead together recounting tales of glory as they watch the city of NuAsgard lift off into the sky during a live news broadcast.

Attached: 1549583233934.png (535x400, 236K)

He takes too many pills and dies on the toilet trying to take a shit like Elvis did.

Attached: gammachuckle.jpg (600x230, 67K)

banging captain marvel whenever he wants just like the endgame trailers implied

Thor in his prime is the only thing in the universe that makes Carol feel like a woman

Give him a sword.

I honestly don't know how they can build him back up without it feeling like a redundant retread of Ragnarok. The Russos dropped the ball on his character hard, not even Hemsworth wanted anything to do with this.

Attached: 1549243501103.png (400x318, 161K)

old king thor protecting the last 2 asgardians against Surtur on a ruined earth at the end of the universe.
thor dies but the asgardians survive to repopulate the universe

Serpent of midgard?

>With a gorr the God butcher movie
This or Sentry Fight

Well shit. Thanks for the info

>implying a giga chad like Thor would settle for a 4/10 with a dyke haircut and no ass

Fat him might, pretty sure thy banged during the 5 years

He fights Kratos and they are bros playing fortnite together

As somebody who likes to get pegged, I find this offensive.
You tell them you love them and you consider them equal

I'm afraid that they will do same cancer as comics with making Thor a title and giving it to Jane or other chick.

IMO it would have been fine if he finally shouldered the yoke as the new King of Asgard, but obviously that ship has sailed.

coronary artery disease kills thor but not the hundred thousands of volts that course through him?

interesting...

Fear itself ending is the only good answer

Kill the fat one, use the one left in 2014 without his hammer

I'm kind of upset that it has become some kind of a culture war issue like MUH fatphobia vs. MUH triggered snowflakes or what the fuck ever. I just don't appreciate them turning the extreme emotional turmoil and growth he has endured over the last couple of movies into a complete joke.

I need this so badly.

I can understand the weight gain, and overall trainwreck of his life, and at least he’s got his mom’s words to get him back on track

as an old drawthread lurker who never saw this posted, i have to say this kind of warms my fuckin heart man.

It would be amazing if Thor spent roughly a quarter of the film telling Gorr that his version of time travel won't work because of his experiences in Endgame in spite of all evidence to the contrary.

Fights the giant fucking snake he is destined to. Sort of like Apophis from Gods of Egypt, but fucking awesome/well-executed. Or Netflix Ghidora except it doesn't move like CG clip-art:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2vXM08txIw

Attached: RAGNAROK_01_COV_A.jpg (1054x1600, 904K)

FUCKING THIS!

Joins up with the Guardians to help them against Adam Warlock or whatever, post-credits scene is Valkyrie sending a distress call to Thor or something.
Thor 4 is Thor, Valkyrie, Korg, Miek doing something with Beta Ray Bill and some Big Bad. Thor sacrifices his life in fighting the Big Bad, passing Stormbreaker to BRB.
Thor arrives in Valhalla to dine with Heimdall, Frigga, Odin, Loki, the Warriors Three, and Cap who has died since Endgame. Valkyrie continues to uphold New Asgard while BRB does space stuff.

wouldn't the heat and electromagnetic energy of lightning burn calories and raise metabolism anyway?

I fully expected using Stormbreaker would slim him down, seeing as though Stormbreaker also has healing properties on top of the lightning, having had seamlessly healed his burns.

>Chris Hemsworth has one film left (Guardians 3)
>He's going to die.
>Everyone he loves is dead (Odin, Freya, Loki, Hiemdal, Warriors Three) See's them all in Valhalla/ Soul World.
>Losing everything and everyone has been leading to a divine sacrifice.
>Seeing Odin before he nearly dies in Ragnarok foreshadowing rejoining his family.

Surtur is now free in the universe.
Surtur destroys Beta Ray Bill's planet in the comics.
BRB initially hates Thor but loves him later.
BRB gets Stormbreaker and the mantle of Thor at the time of Thor's death.
They probably fight Adam Warlock together or some shit.

Valhalla and Soul World are probably the same shit.
The Vortex on Vormir is probably a gateway to the soul world which Adam can transcend.
They have a conflict which involves getting Gamora's soul back.