It may be a bit too soon buuuuut who do you think will replace Tony?

It may be a bit too soon buuuuut who do you think will replace Tony?
Seems like it's gotta be either Iron Lad via the kid from Iron Man 3 who is now a teen or Iron Heart via Monica, the little girl from Captain Marvel who should now be in her late teens/early 20s

Attached: ironheart-1-variant-cover-riri-williams[1].jpg (960x1200, 228K)

It better be War Machine.

Don’t Pepper and the cripple have the only two suits left in existence?

>second spoiler
I hope not! Iron Man 3 was shit and so was that kid.

>Monica, the little girl from Captain Marvel who should now be in her late teens/early 20s

Attached: rambeau.png (435x435, 253K)

>Iron Heart via Monica, the little girl from Captain Marvel who should now be in her late teens/early 20s

Attached: bozo.jpg (500x739, 87K)

I think the kid from IM3 would be better, and it would feel a lot more earned if he became a hero inspired by Tony and to honor him

I did not realize she was actually important to stuff. That was my bad.

Attached: 1473521466228.png (839x979, 896K)

Iron Spider

Isn't that Rhodey?

>Monica, the little girl from Captain Marvel who should now be in her late teens/early 20s
you're a fucking casual go the fuck back to Yea Forums faggot

I'm honestly not even gonna lie, if they did a mix of Iron Spider and Superior Spiderman + Superior Ironman with Otto Octavius, that could be some kino shit. Make Otto an admirer of heroes and inspiried to be one, but takes a darker path towards one, setting up criminals and incidents to bust them and look like a hero. He could legit be the very first greyish hero in the MCU which could work since they'll never put in the Punisher since he's too bloody.

now you know!

Attached: Monica.jpg (948x1371, 588K)

I saw someone claiming he was that one weird teen at Tony's funeral. The one that wasn't really paired with anyone but got his own spot in the pan. Right before the house.
I didn't recognize him and thought it was weird how they focused on him. He looked nothing like the kid from 3 though since he was so much older.

It wouldn't be the first time they've swapped a character's identity with someone else, Bucky was never White Wolf in the comics

Iron Man 3 is maybe a decade ago in-universe. Remember the 5 years time skip?

>Monica
Are you fucking braindead?

I apologize for my ignorance. I could tell she was being set up to be something in the future, but I didn't know the history of Captain Marvel.
Though like said, they have changed stuff up in the past. From Captain Marvel, I was just thinking Monica was definitely gonna be a future hero and I knew from spoilers about Tony, so I was thinking she seemed like a smart black girl with an interest in machines (from her mother) and a desire to be a hero who would likely stand side by side with Captain Marvel later on. Just from that and the casual knowledge I had, I immediately though Riri.

After looking up how she is in the comics, seems there's a lot of normal ways they could deal with her character.

Attached: 1481530975228.jpg (430x290, 34K)

>Seems like it's gotta be either Iron Lad via the kid from Iron Man 3
>or Iron Heart via Monica, the little girl from Captain Marvel

It should be... BOTH in one movie...

Technically Spider-Man is wearing a Stark armor.

So, what is Ironheart actually doing? I only read her in Champions, I think.

Monica is about 40 in MCU time. FORTY. Why even introduce her as a kid, I have no fucking clue.

That movie was set in 1995.

Holy shit, you're right.
>1995 - she was like 10 years old
>2018 - she'd be like 33
>If she didn't get snapped, she'd be 38
That's weird. I really thought they'd have her be an important younger face for the movies.
She's gotta have SOME importance somewhere down the line.

>mcu monica
>Date of Birth June 1983-June 1984
they fucked this up... REALLY bad, what the hell

No she doesn't, fuck Captain Marvel. Realistically Spider-Man can hold down the function of Iron Man until Morgan is old enough to have adventures.

To do anything with her they'll have to say she was snapped. It buys them a little time to get an actress they can sign on to a multi film deal. I just don't see a 40 year old woman being hired for a multi film action roll.

I'm not trying to be a weird sexist asshole or whatever, just thinking through how Hollywood works. Not many women age like Gabrielle Union.

I don't understand any of the temporal logic of setting Captain Marvel in 95. Shortly before or around Iron-Man 1, sure. But 95? Good fuck the mess that creates.

They did it because they couldn't have any of the present Avengers be aware of Carol Danvers because people would be asking why the fuck she wasn't contacted during the events of the first fight against Thanos.

That's fine. But again, why set it 13ish years before the first MCU film? Why not just before or around Iron-Man?d Now we have a Monica that's probably too old to be established as a character in her own right, and that weird thing where Carol just didn't age for 25 years for some reason.

>Not many women age like Gabrielle Union.
look up black actresses
union and bassett aren't really outliers

Bassett looks fine for her age, but she does look her age.

Union could still play 20 years below her age somehow.

>>They did it because they couldn't have any of the present Avengers be aware of Carol Danvers because people would be asking why the fuck she wasn't contacted during the events of the first fight against Thanos.
yeah and thats fine, but Avengers 1 is 2012, Iron Man is 2008; theres not any GOOD reason for the film to be 1995
hell, it coulda been 1999 for all I care, and its a waste of monica, they may as well have used an OC and said Monica was unborn or say she's born later.

And regardless of whatever powers you give monica theres no good reason to use her if she's pushing 40, and no reasonable explanation for her to be de-aged at anypoint
>Bassett looks fine for her age, but she does look her age.
>angela bassett looks 60
.....i dont see it but okay
>gabrielle is 46
alright, I'm gonna concede your point, cause even growing up with her, I legit thought she was under 40 still

holyshit, i need that magic she has.
its probably because she's never had kids, that will fuck you up no matter your melanin level

Attached: angela.png (590x526, 99K)

Union has one kid actually.

she's had alot of fertility issues, so yes, she does have a kid, but she didn't have to give birth, which is whatt i meant specifically

Post more of her

Ah. I didn't look deeply. A surrogate? Shit happens.

And looking again, I can give you Bassett looks maybe 50ish.

>Yea Forums really thought they would hand over the titles of all three headlining Avengers to black women

Attached: nicodab.jpg (313x313, 13K)

This.

Fuck any other bullshit.

It's like with Captain Marvel: They spent MONTHS claiming she was going to be the one wearing the Gauntlet, beat Thanos and undo the Snap, and when that didn't happen, they claimed victory.
It's all about inventing outraging scenarios to get mad at, then act as if they weren't invested in them anyway. A win-win situation.

Should anyone just "be" Iron man? He made the suits. He's gone.

>they

Are you not here?

I'm mainly a Yea Forums poster