Questionable Yea Forumsntent Thread

elliot isnt even in the damn strip

Attached: 3993.png (800x1160, 167K)

Can you really learn to be more mindful? I am totally that dude and I just wake up every day to do whatever, more or less.

Didn't one of these thread already get taken down today?

Or was that the DoA thread? I know one dropped to page 10 like a rock and the other was deleted.

Zen preaches being mindful at all times.

This comic is terrible.

Always be mindful of everything. You just also need to be ready to ignore and do the opposite of what the mindful response or action would be.

Stop reading Questionable Content. Take it out of your bookmarks, delete it from your history, and just stop.

Dumdum it's referring to the note in panel 3.
Elliot works there as drunk-fucker.

This strip is worse than terrible though.

But I want to see robots fucking :(
I only come here for liquid

>Panel 4: Yeeuff speaking on art

Terrible

QC just keeps getting better and better, definitely a must read! Thank you, OP! Thank you for posting Questionable Content!

Fuck off faggot.

The only good thing about this was the asshole robot and yelling parrot and they don't even show up anymore. And this

Attached: Perfect.gif (559x10000, 1.77M)

Honestly, 2014 Claire's design was leagues better than modern Claire.

I see every other thread, and dont read the comic. Didnt even realize new claire design was her untl you said her old was better

I don't blame you. I think Jacques gets a slight amount lazier every day, just barely so that you can't see it between daily comics but enough that it adds up and you can see differences over months and years of time.

Pic Related is from 2012, when she was first introduced into the comic.

Attached: file.png (600x1417, 473K)

What's with those prices?
A burger for 1 dollar, when fries are 6 and a pretzel 7.5.
The cheese is 16 and the bacon 1.5.
Either his prices are way off, or he's so lazy of an artist that he didn't bother to make the menu legible.

There is some sort of law to this comic where every time someone posts an old strip the reaction is "wow the art used to be better". Eventually the newer strip that is considered to be "worse" is brought up in the future, and the reaction is the same: the once "worse" strip is significantly better than the even newer strip. It's like a never-ending spiral of ever gradually declining mediocrity.

That sounds about right.
Also this little story line is boring as hell and going nowhere fast so there's not much to care about or lewd up.

At least the wedding should bring Martin's mom back in the picture for a while.

I'm and you have finally inspired me to read this comic from start to current day. Only literally 4000, shouldn't take long, right?

Aside from the cheese being $16, the menu works if you assume that the burgers are sliders and the pretzels are giant, meme topping soft pretzels.

That's fair, but the cheese is still a big thing, and those are some weird assumptions. I think that it's just a case of Jeph being lazy and some of the numbers working out of pure happenstance.

basically this

It's weird Martin has become simultaneously the cool ex that isn't bothered by this but is also somehow a total loser who is so unself-aware he doesn't know you have to work to improve yourself.

This is the first time in years that I’ve wondered if Marten is actually still supposed to be Jeff’s self insert.

>It's weird Martin has become simultaneously the cool ex that isn't bothered by this
>but is also a total loser
The weird part is, that's just how it goes. "The cool ex" is a (mostly female) fantasy, that you can have a totally agreeable breakup and retain the best platonic parts of the relationship. Every person of either gender I've ever met who comes close to this is the opposite of emotionally mature. They're usually emotionally distant or immature to the point where you can't tell if the idiot stops and the savant starts or if it's 100% idiot and you're just reading too much into it.

I know that there’s literally one webcomic artist who has openly stated of being of this mindset. I thought it might be Jeph, but then I remembered I was just thinking of Dobson. Jeph actually thinks he works on his art, even if he really doesn’t.

Wait. Why would Marten’s mom necessarily be involved in Dora and Tai’s wedding? I can see her, like, helping Marten go suit shopping or something, but I don’t see why you’d assume she’d have to be there. Is she or her husband closely related to one of the brides?

I wanted to say this in the other thread but missed it.
Jeph wanted to flex on "gold rings" but it was bullshit.

Gold is one of the only metals that doesn't tarnish. There's a reason it's used in jewelry. And not because of it's rarity.