Kiwi Blitz update

Does anyone else read Mary Cagle's webcomic? I never see it discussed here. Anyways, 42 a cute

Attached: 1556638540-0.png (900x585, 637K)

Is that by the same artist that made Let's Speak English?

i really like Mary's comics but she seems busy these days so updates have been a bit slow

Attached: Launch.png (1280x1810, 880K)

yep, she's the same one, that and Sleepless domain

Suffers from the slowupdate disease all Hivework comics seem to suffer from. Left Sleepless Domain and Paranatural alone for over a year and both of them were good to binge, but not very long. At least Zack has his exploding wrist to blame. I think Mary is just pulled in too many directions.

>Sleepless domain
Never heard of it. Is it good?

IT'S ALIVE

she's also traveling a lot and even has plans to return to Niponland and go back to work as a teacher
Im glad to see we will get more LSE but we will definetly go for another hiatus soon
it's decent enough but im more a fan of Kiwi blitz, i just think it could use some extra work

Attached: Free.png (900x603, 839K)

Isn't it kind of a stupid move by 42 to just hand over the emp sword (her biggest weakness) to jones?

It's pretty fun It's like Sailor Mercury if black having adventures with other magical girls.

she injured her arm atleast and now Steffi might have a shot to save the day
But yeah, stupid move ben is about to get Lincon'd
I know she wont kill ben but god damnit i jst want to see him and steffi go on some cute adventures together, maybe a date

Attached: Dynamic.jpg (1280x904, 121K)

You know realize that the comic most likely will end after the alter arc.

i know, Mary said we're about 70-80% done, but i think the whole concept of "kids trying to be superheroes only for the whole thing to blow up on their face" is something we dont see that often and unlike other stories that try and do it this one is much more light hearted
And it's cute

Attached: 192.png (900x585, 428K)

It's fucking adorable.

it really is

Attached: 300.png (900x585, 544K)

Post more cute steffis!

Might be a bad idea, we dont want the whole thread to turn into an image dump, besides even if i wanted to there's not enough Quality fanart Or lewds to sufice

Attached: Oct.jpg (700x616, 54K)

>there's not enough Quality fanart
Damn shame too

Not as good as Let's Speak English.

Attached: lets speak english sexy pose panel.png (500x344, 73K)

Well, it IS an older work, so it starts off less polished. 's pretty gud tho

This is honestly shit. There's no substance to it. Just looks nice. Kind of.
Rare to see it on Yea Forums, though.

there's a couple of good moments here and there and the fight scenes are decent, the rest you can blame it on the writter she doesn't have the strongest grip on action or story telling just SoL
And some people loathe the idea of webcomics here on Yea Forums
Wich it's weird since we've had a couple of them visit us mid story time, like bleedman, blue and area

Attached: Ben.png (322x294, 124K)

>Just looks nice
That's more than a lot of stuff discussed daily in Yea Forums.

I have the same issue with Cucumber Quest. Style is what draws me to it, but the rest could never hold me enough to care.

I mean, one of the problems of webcomics is that they upload slowly. co will usually discuss them for a while, then get fed up at the lack of progress and never discuss it again. Then occasionally a few months later it gets brought up, discussed to death, and the cycle repeats.
That and webcomic threads have a strong tendency to become cancerous pseudo-generals that no one likes but the 3 autists posting in it.

I feel personally attacked.

No, but I do read her other one. Sleepless domain has gotten really good. Wasn't really feeling it at first but I like how she portrays how characters deal with grief.

Attached: sleepless domain.jpg (800x1227, 791K)

What is it about?

cute.

I like Sleeping Domain

Magical girls chosen semi-randomly do battle every night against invading nightmare monsters from the (assumedly uninhabitable) outside. The media and even most of the girls themselves treat it like an entertainment show and compete to be highest rated, most popular etc, but it actually carries real danger and the girls are actual high schoolers with some common high school problems. Shit goes awry, the main characters deal with it in their own ways. That's kind of where we're at right now.

>tl;dr Madoka if Madoka actually focused on the psychological aspect and realistic expectations instead of just shock/despair